World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Wizard - Apr. 19, 2012

Oh my god, I need to bookmark that! XD

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 19, 2012

Or just download Pokegen and bookmark an uploader to make any Pokémon you desire. That works too.

For events though, finding the online file is best.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Cookie Bouquets - Apr. 19, 2012

You can get any pokemon you desire too with the normal version
http://pokegts.us/5thGen_Selector.aspx

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 19, 2012

I posted this stuff way earlier than what you're posting...Please just read what I posted before making a similar, if not the same post.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Duck - Apr. 25, 2012

Shirayuki, this isn't a Pokemon cheats thread! Those things are, like, illegal in my book! By the way, I think that Oshawott is the best starter! When it evolves into Dewott and Samurott, it's so cool!!!

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Cookie Bouquets - Apr. 26, 2012

(Apr. 25, 2012  9:26 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Shirayuki, this isn't a Pokemon cheats thread! Those things are, like, illegal in my book! By the way, I think that Oshawott is the best starter! When it evolves into Dewott and Samurott, it's so cool!!!

I only did this once because I missed this event.
I get shinies the old fashion way, soft reset.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - The Fire Wyrm - Apr. 26, 2012

(Apr. 26, 2012  12:56 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2012  9:26 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Shirayuki, this isn't a Pokemon cheats thread! Those things are, like, illegal in my book! By the way, I think that Oshawott is the best starter! When it evolves into Dewott and Samurott, it's so cool!!!
I get shinies the old fashion way, soft reset.
*facepalm* The old fashioned is the Masuda Method.
If you were talking about legendaries, nevermind.
Don't Qestion it.

To the post two above me, *Sigh* This thread is about B&W as a whole, including cheats.
(Feb. 27, 2012  9:31 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: You know all those fansprites of fused Pokemon? Well, this makes Kyurem the very first OFFICIAL fused Pokemon.
Am I supposed to take this as a compliment or an insult?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hazel - Apr. 26, 2012

You're not supposed to take it as anything.

Your head is of astronomical size if you think he was referencing you at all.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - The Fire Wyrm - Apr. 27, 2012

(Apr. 26, 2012  6:26 PM)Hazel Wrote: You're not supposed to take it as anything.

I'm like, the only spriter here ATM.
Plus I'm pretty sure Me, Xeox, and Rowdog brought spriting here in the first place.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Primal - Apr. 27, 2012

He's still not referring specifically to you... You three aren't the only spriters on the planet.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pony - Apr. 27, 2012

(Apr. 27, 2012  1:58 AM)Tamer Primal Wrote: He's still not referring specifically to you... You three aren't the only spriters on the planet.

He's the only one working on the WBO. He's not talking about the whole planet.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Primal - Apr. 27, 2012

That was an exaggeration. Kaji's post said 'all of those fansprites,' so he wasn't directly referencing the WBO's sprite makers.

This is getting off topic, so how 'bout we fix that?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Rustled Jimmies - Apr. 27, 2012

(Apr. 27, 2012  1:54 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2012  6:26 PM)Hazel Wrote: You're not supposed to take it as anything.

Plus I'm pretty sure Me, Xeox, and Rowdog brought spriting here in the first place.

Look at all the flying Fearows I give.

First off, I don't even know you to even reference you specifically. I merely stated that the fused-Pokemon sprites are mainly fanart UNTIL Black/White Kyurem comes out, making it the very first officially fused Pokemon. I don't care about fansprites or anything; if The Pokemon Company didn't make them in the first place, they don't matter to me.

I acknowledge your urge to make fanart, but just because you brought spriting to the WBO doesn't mean jack squat. So you don't even have a place to "acknowledge yourself" in my post. Because frankly, my post concerns what The Pokemon Company makes, not what fanartists make.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Raigeko13 - Apr. 27, 2012

K cool

Now let's get back to talking about black and white 2.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hazel - Apr. 27, 2012

(Apr. 27, 2012  1:47 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:

K cool

Now let's get back to talking about black and white 2.

Maybe in the Black & White 2 thread.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - The Fire Wyrm - Apr. 28, 2012

Alright guys, back to the thread. I wasn't TRYING to derail the thread, I was just merely stating that we introduced it to the WBO.

I just beat a higher ranked player with my Troll team.
its just a simple

FEAR Rattata
FEAR Rattata

FEAR Aron x2
Ferrothorn
Smeargle
Roserade
Tyranitar

Basically
Sandstorm with Tyranitar, use Smeargle for Stealth Rock, Ferrothorn for Spikes, and Roserade for Poison Spikes, and use the FEAR Rattatas to troll.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hyper27 - Apr. 28, 2012

Doesn't that break the species clause? Additionally, won't the Sandstorm also hurt your Rattatas as well?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ga' - Apr. 28, 2012

Exactly.

If you have a Tyranitar, then why not go with FEAR Arons? They work in sandstorm, that's the idea.

(Apr. 28, 2012  2:36 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Exactly.

If you have a Tyranitar, then why not go with FEAR Arons? They work in sandstorm, that's the idea.
I know, they were fear Arons, I made a mistake.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Duck - Apr. 28, 2012

What are FEAR Ratattas and FEAR Arons? I know, of course, what Ratattas and Arons are, but what does FEAR mean?

(Apr. 28, 2012  4:01 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: What are FEAR Ratattas and FEAR Arons? I know, of course, what Ratattas and Arons are, but what does FEAR mean?
Here ya' go.

FEAR Rattata is Endeavor, Focus Sash, and Quick Attack
FEAR Aron is Sandstorm Weather, Endeavor, Shell Bell, And Sturdy.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - th!nk - Apr. 28, 2012

I've been away from BW for a long time, competitive battling is good and all but the lack of a postgame means I just got disinterested with the whole thing.

Please tell me FEAR hasn't become a major thing in battling and is still just a gimmick?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Funkasaurus - Apr. 28, 2012

My fave of my level 100 pokemon
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4953326187054079&id=cb2419e97c5573560097b014d570ee33&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.gamehiker.com%2fwiki%2fimages%2fc%2fc4%2fMarowak.png

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Cannon - Apr. 28, 2012

(Apr. 28, 2012  11:19 AM)Funkasaurus Wrote: My fave of my level 100 pokemon
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4953326187054079&id=cb2419e97c5573560097b014d570ee33&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.gamehiker.com%2fwiki%2fimages%2fc%2fc4%2fMarowak.png

State why..

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hazel - Apr. 28, 2012

(Apr. 28, 2012  7:25 AM)th!nk Wrote: I've been away from BW for a long time, competitive battling is good and all but the lack of a postgame means I just got disinterested with the whole thing.

Please tell me FEAR hasn't become a major thing in battling and is still just a gimmick?

It's still mostly just a gimmick; the primary method by which it succeeds is either exceptional set-up, or playing someone who really has no concept of how to counter them. Entry hazards and priority are prone to wrecking them, and are still scattered across the metagame.

Basically, pulling off a FEAR team against an intelligent person is either going to be a feat of pure dumb luck(where their team is a gimmick team itself), or just not going to be a thing that happens.

Personally, everything in the competitive meta got unenjoyable after Gen IV, for me. Adding a whole new bracket isolated a lot of my staples from NU, and the ones still in NU don't do too well in RU. OU is as insipid as it ever was. UU's pretty neat now, I will admit, but still lacks the draw NU used to have, and Ubers is... well, Ubers is the only one I think really improved in this meta.