World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokemon Black/White - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black/White (/Thread-Pokemon-Black-White)

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Rustled Jimmies - Dec. 10, 2011

Nope, it's fine. One of my friends bred me one. I'm good.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Spdshadow - Dec. 10, 2011

Would you like anything else? I can get it EV trained and keep it around lvl25 if you want.
My escavalier rocks. Iron
Defense x2 and then Swords Dance x2 + quick claw/poison gem= beast . It has great defense and attack and can hit hard with poison jab. It can also flinch with iron head

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Rustled Jimmies - Dec. 10, 2011

Not interested. I just wanted that specific Vanillite because I was getting tired of hunting for them in the Cold Storage. As my friend calls it, there was too much "noise" (if you know what that means, kudos). In the end, he told me about breeding. Now, I ain't a hardcore player, and all I think about it just straight up "Ditto + any" method. But I wanted to try doing a little more than what I normally do.

That said, my breeding-savvy friend helped me out by finding a Pokemon from the Mineral Egg Group, specifically a male Roggenrola, with a Modest Nature to breed with his Vanillite to get some extra stuff out of it like Ice Beam and Iron Defense.

Am I the only one here on this board who's carp about Pokemon Natures? Like, wanting specific or select natures on certain Pokemon?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Pikachu0909 - Dec. 10, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  6:46 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Not interested. I just wanted that specific Vanillite because I was getting tired of hunting for them in the Cold Storage. As my friend calls it, there was too much "noise" (if you know what that means, kudos). In the end, he told me about breeding. Now, I ain't a hardcore player, and all I think about it just straight up "Ditto + any" method. But I wanted to try doing a little more than what I normally do.

That said, my breeding-savvy friend helped me out by finding a Pokemon from the Mineral Egg Group, specifically a male Roggenrola, with a Modest Nature to breed with his Vanillite to get some extra stuff out of it like Ice Beam and Iron Defense.

Am I the only one here on this board who's carp about Pokemon Natures? Like, wanting specific or select natures on certain Pokemon?

Nope. Most of them(such as myself) don't brother here no that much. I just love riolu with the ability pankster with copycat+roar with entery hazards Wink

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Xcore Chaos - Dec. 10, 2011

can sum 1 give me gensect?only for pokedex data! i also need keldeo and meoletta only for pokedex data i will give it back as soon as i get it.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Spdshadow - Dec. 10, 2011

It's unavailable . The only ones you'll ever receive are hacked

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hitsugiya - Dec. 10, 2011

I think the most deadly pokemon in history is Wobbuffet, Shadow Tag+Destiny Bond= Certain Doom. It's a good thing that it's banned now.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - dragon baller - Dec. 10, 2011

did all you guys here about the movie about pokemon coming on at 5

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Primal - Dec. 10, 2011

This thread is for the games, not the movie/anime.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Dec. 11, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  7:19 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I think the most deadly pokemon in history is Wobbuffet, Shadow Tag+Destiny Bond= Certain Doom. It's a good thing that it's banned now.

I always thought it was useless, like Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff can be taught TMs/HMs but its attack is useless. Then again, i would be dissin my fave normal type ( Blissey/Snorlax ). Just found out that there is a Kyurem movie!! Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Rustled Jimmies - Dec. 11, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  7:19 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I think the most deadly pokemon in history is Wobbuffet, Shadow Tag+Destiny Bond= Certain Doom. It's a good thing that it's banned now.

Wait, repeat that? Pokemon can be BANNED now? Like Beyblades and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards (and occasionally Pokemon cards)? What other Pokemon can be banned now?

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Hitsugiya - Dec. 11, 2011

(Dec. 11, 2011  4:08 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:

Wait, repeat that? Pokemon can be BANNED now? Like Beyblades and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards (and occasionally Pokemon cards)? What other Pokemon can be banned now?
Competitively speaking, no. "Banned" Pokemon are just classified as ubers. Ubers, (If you don't know what they are) are Pokemon classified as banned from Pokemon OU battling. Here is a list of them (5th Gen)
PS: Credit goes to Smogon University for the list.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - RowDog - Dec. 11, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  5:04 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: My escavalier rocks. Iron
Defense x2 and then Swords Dance x2 + quick claw/poison gem= beast . It has great defense and attack and can hit hard with poison jab. It can also flinch with iron head
If you verse a strong Sp. Attacker with a powerful Sp. Atk with normal effectiveness, escavalier can still easily be taken out within 2 moves. Not to mention if you ever come across Flamethrower or Fire Blast you can kiss your bum goodbye. Its speed is just too underwhelming for me and I don't find it too reliant.

Wobbuffet really isn't too good. Although you are guaranteed a KO you still have a slot wasted and you are still guaranteed to lose a pokemon whereas there are many other pokemon which aren't so kamikaze and can take out a pokemon without having to commit suicide. Though wobbuffet is really good as a last resort when you have only 1 or 2 pokemon left who have no chance of countering your opponents current pokemon, I still don't see it as too much of a threat due to the fact that they lose their pokemon in the process.

(Dec. 11, 2011  5:21 AM)RowDog Wrote:
Wobbuffet really isn't too good. Although you are guaranteed a KO you still have a slot wasted and you are still guaranteed to lose a pokemon whereas there are many other pokemon which aren't so kamikaze and can take out a pokemon without having to commit suicide. Though wobbuffet is really good as a last resort when you have only 1 or 2 pokemon left who have no chance of countering your opponents current pokemon, I still don't see it as too much of a threat due to the fact that they lose their pokemon in the process.
If I was going for a sacrificial type win, I'd use my explosion team.It's cheap, but it gets the job done.

(Dec. 11, 2011  5:17 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2011  4:08 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:

Competitively speaking, no. "Banned" Pokemon are just classified as ubers. Ubers, (If you don't know what they are) are Pokemon classified as banned from Pokemon OU battling. Here is a list of them (5th Gen)

Oh, so it's not an official Pokemon thing, just a gaming thing.

Still...Blaziken? Explain.

Edit:
I take back my question. Didn't think Bulbapedia had stuff on OU and Uber.

(Dec. 11, 2011  6:20 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2011  5:17 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2011  4:08 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Wait, repeat that? Pokemon can be BANNED now? Like Beyblades and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards (and occasionally Pokemon cards)? What other Pokemon can be banned now?

Oh, so it's not an official Pokemon thing, just a gaming thing.

Still...Blaziken? Explain.

Edit:
I take back my question. Didn't think Bulbapedia had stuff on OU and Uber.
I deliver
Forging new ground as the first "starter" Pokemon to ever become Uber, Blaziken may seem like it has a lot to live up to in the Uber metagame. However, the fighting chicken is perfectly capable of functioning well in Ubers, mostly due to its ability, Speed Boost. Thanks to Speed Boost, Blaziken will become nearly impossible to revenge kill as the boosts accumulate. Once enough boosts have been gathered, Blaziken can sweep rather easily with its sizable Attack stat and mighty STAB Hi Jump Kick and Flare Blitz, the former hitting a staggering 130 Base Power, and the latter amped up by sunlight, making Blaziken nearly impossible to wall and enabling it to rip through most of the metagame with its powerful hits. Although it is frail and its STAB moves have unappealing side effects (Hi Jump Kick severely hurts Blaziken if it misses, and Flare Blitz causes huge amounts of recoil damage), Blaziken is still a massive threat that needs to be considered when making a team.
-Smogon University

Oh jesus christ, METAGAME? Pokemon has METAGAME?! You know what, I think I'll just stick to playing as I usually do it. I can never get into Pokemon THAT competitively...

(Dec. 11, 2011  6:42 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Oh jesus christ, METAGAME? Pokemon has METAGAME?! You know what, I think I'll just stick to playing as I usually do it. I can never get into Pokemon THAT competitively...
It's weird that you play it and haven't noticed it until now. Also some could say the same about Beyblading.

I never noticed because I was never into competitive Pokemon gaming. Just online trading. I heard about EVs and stuff around Generation III, and my friend got super involved in Generation IV. But I never knew that there was enough competitiveness since the birth of WiFi for Pokemon to spawn "Metagame". I just wanna beat the game and play other games.

This is one of the moments where I would end the conversation with, "I need to sit down...and think about this a little..." XD

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Dec. 11, 2011

Two other pokemon banned
Spiritomb= Wonder Guard and same with Sableye. i luv those two.....

(Dec. 11, 2011  9:17 AM)Ninja Crab Wrote: Two other pokemon banned
Spiritomb= Wonder Guard and same with Sableye. i luv those two.....
Spirtomb/Sableye Wondergaurd= obvious hacker is obvious. If you use either of them you will probably be hated forever.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Ninja Crab - Dec. 12, 2011

Hey, hey, hey.... I dont use them online, but i hav 2 Spiritombs, i with wonder guard and other just shiny. And i just hav a regular Sableye.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Spdshadow - Dec. 12, 2011

Rate this mon': Conkeldurr,252 Sp.Def,252 Speed and 4 Hp EV's Nature:Jolly Characteristic:Likes to relax Item: Flame orb Ability: Guts
Moves: Bulk up, drain punch, Mach punch ,stone edge/fling/facade(both fling and facade are wry effective. Facade for almost sure hit KO, and fling for ghost types.bulk up + guts then fling. It does quite a significant amount of damage while burning the ghost type opponent as well, a pretty good counter for enemies who try to counter)
Sableeye's pretty fun to play around with. Give it foresight, nightshade, swagger and another move of choice,perhaps fakeout or subtitute First turn fake out or substitute etc,if not and you can't attack normal types,go for foresight. Then nightshade or something all the way. If you're against a fighting type, you're in for a real treat. Swagger or something then nightshade away. If its a pure fighting type, it should be a breeze to KO

RE: Pokemon Black/White - omegazero - Dec. 12, 2011

(Dec. 12, 2011  6:34 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: Rate this mon': Conkeldurr,252 Sp.Def,252 Speed and 4 Hp EV's Nature:Jolly Characteristic:Likes to relax Item: Flame orb Ability: Guts
Moves: Bulk up, drain punch, Mach punch ,stone edge/fling/facade(both fling and facade are wry effective. Facade for almost sure hit KO, and fling for ghost types.bulk up + guts then fling. It does quite a significant amount of damage while burning the ghost type opponent as well, a pretty good counter for enemies who try to counter)
Sableeye's pretty fun to play around with. Give it foresight, nightshade, swagger and another move of choice,perhaps fakeout or subtitute First turn fake out or substitute etc,if not and you can't attack normal types,go for foresight. Then nightshade or something all the way. If you're against a fighting type, you're in for a real treat. Swagger or something then nightshade away. If its a pure fighting type, it should be a breeze to KO
dont put those speed evs on conk give them to attack.jollys not a good nature either i would prefer abdament.

RE: Pokemon Black/White - Spdshadow - Dec. 12, 2011

Actually, the extra speed came in handy in many occasions. Also, if that were the case, I'd put them in Defense and have adamant nature instead