World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl (/Thread-Product-B-145-DX-Starter-Venom-Erase-Diabolos-Vn-Bl)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - RacingCheetahz - Jun. 20, 2019

(Jun. 20, 2019  5:34 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Diabolos should look pretty weak at the time. But thankfully the size of the area of the teeth of Diabolos allows it to connect with any kind of layer Base while sacrificing some weight due to the fact that nearly the entire area of the weight is yellow. Well, there can be a chance but I say the weight is nonexistent unless there is metal where it is blue in the middle. It might not look it but the chipxweight should be kind of light. If I think of it, Diabolos should have to have pretty high teeth in order to compete, otherwise the gimmick is much weaker than we thought.

Most of the gold on the Diabolos chip is gold painted metal. the blue bit is metal too.

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - Garvin prime - Jun. 20, 2019

(Jun. 20, 2019  5:34 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Diabolos should look pretty weak at the time. But thankfully the size of the area of the teeth of Diabolos allows it to connect with any kind of layer Base while sacrificing some weight due to the fact that nearly the entire area of the weight is yellow. Well, there can be a chance but I say the weight is nonexistent unless there is metal where it is blue in the middle. It might not look it but the chipxweight should be kind of light. If I think of it, Diabolos should have to have pretty high teeth in order to compete, otherwise the gimmick is much weaker than we thought.

this layer weight might be on par with the others, if not heavier. all that gold, the dragon head and all is metal! it will just have inner weight distribution is all.

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - mikedrewsmy - Jun. 21, 2019

Diaboros basically means Diablo in which is the devil.

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - marutti - Jun. 29, 2019

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - BreakerDS - Jun. 29, 2019

Full weight of Venom Diaboros is 66.4 grams, Delta is a Heavyweight boi huh?

---
On a side note; 0.2 grams more and it would have been 66.6 grams, which is fitting for it, as it is the number of the beast. I wonder if TT was thinking of that, probably not.

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - BeyCrafter - Jun. 29, 2019

14 grams is really good for Diaboros being a combined chip and weight. Usually it's around 11 or less(when not using Goku) for a usual chip and weight. Though, it could be how it is painted, but that's still a good weight.

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - CitrusNinja3 - Jun. 29, 2019

Does the Bullet Driver’s gimmick work in Left Spin?

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - ayggdrasilgy - Jun. 29, 2019

(Jun. 29, 2019  2:29 AM)marutti Wrote:

so excatly how tall is the bullet driver?

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - KnightPro - Jun. 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V_ovlN4sbo jeez diaboros is strong

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - marutti - Jun. 29, 2019

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - Limetka - Jun. 29, 2019

Vanguard looks pretty insane.

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - BreakerDS - Jul. 01, 2019

Not that it's likely to happen, but one of my concerns with the Bullet driver is since it's so tall and then when exposed (akin to a stick or a stem), my worry is that it has the potential to snap off. Crossing my fingers that this problem doesn't arise in testing.

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - Rouzuke - Jul. 02, 2019

(Jul. 01, 2019  11:37 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Not that it's likely to happen, but one of my concerns with the Bullet driver is since it's so tall and then when exposed (akin to a stick or a stem), my worry is that it has the potential to snap off.   Crossing my  fingers that this problem doesn't arise in testing.

The question is, if it does snap off, will it be better (lower than Eternal or Jolt), or will the gimmick of the baby bey be rendered useless? Still having a hard time figuring out whether it activates at a certain speed, through enough impact, or upon launch; based on the videos released by CoroCoro youtube channel, it had three different ways it activated Bullet gimmick, which is why I'm quite confused.

Vanguard probably was designed with the flimsy stick of an axis of Bullet post-gimmick activation in mind, and it reminded me of Vertical Disk from Nova Neptune and Wild Wyvern; not much stamina and will probably scrape like Wall Frame, but will serve to protect (hopefully) the said thin stick axis from its own projectile as well as the Armors (most probably Dead not Revive due to mass) of the Phoenix Beys.

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - Flashh - Jul. 02, 2019

Considering the shape of this new Vanguard disk, I’m very intrigued to see how it will preform with the Bearing driver?

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - LazerBeamz - Jul. 02, 2019

(Jun. 29, 2019  5:23 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Does the Bullet Driver’s gimmick work in Left Spin?

It should since Diabolos comes with a left spin and right spin base. Activation seems to have to do with how much force is being applied to the driver, whether it is impact force, launch strength, or even how hard it touches down onto the stadium and less to do with which direction Diabolos is spinning in.

(Jul. 02, 2019  1:04 AM)Flashh Wrote: Considering the shape of this new Vanguard disk, I’m very intrigued to see how it will preform with the Bearing driver?

I've seen Blitz work wonders along with Bearing. Ratchet already proved its worth with Bearing too. As long as the Disks have the similar shape, it will definitely sync with Bearing, imo.

At least we all know now that Diaboros/Diabolos has its teeth stalks situated around the middle. Not quite convinced it can hold its ground against Bursts that well (1 time matches in YT don't count as results, and Bushin Ashura is quite a raw egg with Burst resistance)

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 02, 2019

(Jul. 02, 2019  1:11 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  5:23 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Does the Bullet Driver’s gimmick work in Left Spin?

It should since Diabolos comes with a left spin and right spin base. Activation seems to have to do with how much force is being applied to the driver, whether it is impact force, launch strength, or even how hard it touches down onto the stadium and less to do with which direction Diabolos is spinning in.

I was just wondering because it seems like you have to twist it on similarly to how you twist a Driver onto a Layer, so it might not work both ways. Plus, I don't think TT ever showed Erase Diabolos activating the little drone piece, so it would make sense if they were trying to cover up the mistake they were forced to make.

(Jul. 02, 2019  2:28 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  1:11 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote: It should since Diabolos comes with a left spin and right spin base. Activation seems to have to do with how much force is being applied to the driver, whether it is impact force, launch strength, or even how hard it touches down onto the stadium and less to do with which direction Diabolos is spinning in.

I was just wondering because it seems like you have to twist it on similarly to how you twist a Driver onto a Layer, so it might not work both ways. Plus, I don't think TT ever showed Erase Diabolos activating the little drone piece, so it would make sense if they were trying to cover up the mistake they were forced to make.

Ah I see what your saying. The Bushin part of the Bullet driver actually gets clicked/ popped on to the rest of bullet as seen in this video at 3:14. No twisting involved. 

https://youtu.be/1yFqlaqNueE

(Jul. 02, 2019  2:44 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  2:28 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I was just wondering because it seems like you have to twist it on similarly to how you twist a Driver onto a Layer, so it might not work both ways. Plus, I don't think TT ever showed Erase Diabolos activating the little drone piece, so it would make sense if they were trying to cover up the mistake they were forced to make.

Ah I see what your saying. The Bushin part of the Bullet driver actually gets clicked/ popped on to the rest of bullet as seen in this video at 3:14. No twisting involved. 

So it really is a click-type lock instead of a twisting lock. Didn't get a good look at the thin stalk, but does it retract when you shove the mini-bey to it, or is it like Xtend that shows the hidden pointed tip when paired the Xtend Chip?

(Jul. 02, 2019  3:53 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  2:44 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Ah I see what your saying. The Bushin part of the Bullet driver actually gets clicked/ popped on to the rest of bullet as seen in this video at 3:14. No twisting involved. 

So it really is a click-type lock instead of a twisting lock. Didn't get a good look at the thin stalk, but does it retract when you shove the mini-bey to it, or is it like Xtend that shows the hidden pointed tip when paired the Xtend Chip?

From the video, it looks like the mini-bey has a spring loaded tip that retracts to expose the thin stalk's tip when the mini-bey is locked into Bullet. This same spring loaded tip seems to expand once enough force is applied, unlocking it from the Bullet Driver. When it unlocks, the spring in the mini bey's tip looks like it has enough force to push the rest of the bey upward, allowing for the mini-bey to release from the rest of the beyblade. 

It also seems like using heavier layers and disks (like Dead Phoenix and Vanguard) makes it harder for the mini-bey's spring loaded tip to successfully push the combo upward and release the mini bey. With these heavier combos, they seem to release the mini bey when they are hit hard enough to hop and not touch the stadium for a moment. You can definitely see how the mini-bey only releases when hit by attackers and when it's made to hop in this video:

https://youtu.be/prU01kff42A

My guess is that combos like pP.Vn.Bl will make it stamina combos to release the mini bey as they may not hit pP hard enough to make it bounce back and hop to release the mini-bey from bullet. Most attackers should have no problem releasing the mini-bey from pP.Vn.Bl.

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - ThePheonix - Jul. 04, 2019

[Image: 0-FAD9519-5-B55-499-F-8-A56-0-BDE79223739.jpg]

ALREADY IN STORES?? I thought the release was a bit later...

Clarification: Public release

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - Jinbee - Jul. 04, 2019

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - Rouzuke - Jul. 05, 2019

https://youtu.be/QBj3gkyNMk4 Mack the Burst has acquired it just recently. Awesome!

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - ThePheonix - Jul. 05, 2019

According to Leo Burst’a battle, Erase is not so useful. I think this is because of the low surface area of Bullet.

RE: B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl - #Fafnir - Jul. 05, 2019

I will try to buy this............... In a few months.