World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
ks123's Drawing Contest: Winners is here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: ks123's Drawing Contest: Winners is here! (/Thread-ks123-s-Drawing-Contest-Winners-is-here)

ks123's Drawing Contest: Winners is here! - ks123 - Apr. 17, 2019

Hi, yesterday I closed Voting Round, and now, results are here! Check it out!

WINNER 1: Most Votes
Its @[Grey Bey], Congratulations! You won this tournament with 36% of votes!

WINNER 2: Random Winner
Its @[Adarsh Abhinav], [b]Congratulations![/b]

WINNER 3: Selected by ks123
[b]Its @[Suhasini], [b]Congratulations![/b][/b]

All participants works is great, but we can have only 3 winners. Don't worry, if you don't win. Maybe next time Unhappy

ACTION REQUIRED
@[Grey Bey], @[Adarsh Abhinav] and @[Suhasini], you need submit to me your designed beyblade description with words (like gimmicks, special things what not available on pictures). But all additional pictures is welcome to better creating CAD file.

ACTION AVAILABLE
@[Grey Bey], if you have time, you can create Forge Disc and Driver now.

3D CAD FILES
Now I need time, to create 3D CAD files with winners Beyblades. But if anyone have 3D template about GT Chip, GT Layer Weight, GT Layer Base, Forge Disc and Performance Tip, please send these to me. This make creating much easier, because then is no measurement to make all compatible.

And finally, Congratulations to all winners, and all, who don't win, don't worry!

RE: ks123's Drawing Contest: Winners is here! - Adarsh Abhinav - Apr. 17, 2019

You don't have to worry About my Model, I will make them myself. That's because I am already working on GT system Template. (Currently a stud, but I will restart soon)

RE: ks123's Drawing Contest: Winners is here! - LegendSonu - Apr. 17, 2019

Good to see GreyBey win
And 2 indian winners also

RE: ks123's Drawing Contest: Winners is here! - CitrusNinja3 - Apr. 17, 2019

Congratulations to all three of you guys! Somehow, I knew that your designs were going to win...

RE: ks123's Drawing Contest: Winners is here! - abidjkhan7 - Apr. 17, 2019

I knew I wasn't going to win but I am getting good at gt designs I hope there is another contest like this

RE: ks123's Drawing Contest: Winners is here! - Grey Bey - Apr. 20, 2019

Oh,I Just Saw this! I'm really happy I won!
So I have to do a Disc and driver,huh?

RE: ks123's Drawing Contest: Winners is here! - ks123 - Apr. 20, 2019

(Apr. 20, 2019  2:28 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: Oh,I Just Saw this! I'm really happy I won!
So I have to do a Disc and driver,huh?

Disc and Driver isn’t required. This is additional.

RE: ks123's Drawing Contest: Winners is here! - Suhasini - Apr. 20, 2019

Thanks ks123 for selecting me!! And Congratulations to @[Adarsh Abhinav] and @[Grey Bey] for coming 2nd and 1st place! Especially you Grey Bey, you came in last minute and just smashed us like bowling pins? That Zeus, and the amount of detailings you had paid attention too was marvelous! You made a saying true,"Save the Best For Last!"
Congratulations guys!
And for those who didn't win, no worries, your designs were really good, one which I liked a lot was CitrusNinja3's Hades. Don't lose hope and keep designing!!

(Apr. 17, 2019  4:35 PM)ks123 Wrote:
ACTION REQUIRED
@[Grey Bey], @[Adarsh Abhinav] and @[Suhasini], you need submit to me your designed beyblade description with words (like gimmicks, special things what not available on pictures). But all additional pictures is welcome to better creating CAD file
About this, ks123, everything about my beyblade was in the description, so do you want me to send you a Google Drive? Because there is nothing to add to it.

RE: ks123's Drawing Contest: Winners is here! - ks123 - Apr. 20, 2019

(Apr. 20, 2019  1:48 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Thanks ks123 for selecting me!! And Congratulations to @[Adarsh Abhinav] and @[Grey Bey] for coming 2nd and 1st place! Especially you Grey Bey, you came in last minute and just smashed us like bowling pins? That Zeus, and the amount of detailings you had paid attention too was marvelous! You made a saying true,"Save the Best For Last!"
Congratulations guys!
And for those who didn't win, no worries, your designs were really good, one which I liked a lot was CitrusNinja3's Hades. Don't lose hope and keep designing!!

(Apr. 17, 2019  4:35 PM)ks123 Wrote:
ACTION REQUIRED
@[Grey Bey], @[Adarsh Abhinav] and @[Suhasini], you need submit to me your designed beyblade description with words (like gimmicks, special things what not available on pictures). But all additional pictures is welcome to better creating CAD file
About this, ks123, everything about my beyblade was in the description, so do you want me to send you a Google Drive? Because there is nothing to add to it.

This is required if you want gimmicks (like Dual Spin, Spin Equalization etc.).

RE: ks123's Drawing Contest: Winners is here! - MWF - Apr. 22, 2019

If you don't mind could you DM me the position my submission got?

Good job grey bey