World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Answered WBOJudges: Best Burst Standard Beystadium color? (Visibility-wise) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Answered WBOJudges: Best Burst Standard Beystadium color? (Visibility-wise) (/Thread-Answered-WBOJudges-Best-Burst-Standard-Beystadium-color-Visibility-wise)

WBOJudges: Best Burst Standard Beystadium color? (Visibility-wise) - Barreto - Apr. 01, 2019

Want some feedback from WBOJudges who've had experience judging in the different Burst Standard Stadium colors:

I'm afraid that when I judge Burst Tournaments in the near future, some Beys will blend in with the stadium floor a bit which might lead to not being able to confidently say the results. So, which would be the best color of the Burst Standard Beystadium to judge in, if you could choose? Or am I over thinking it?

I guess it ultimately comes down to availability though.

RE: WBOJudges: Best Burst Standard Beystadium color? (Visibility-wise) - Angry Face - Apr. 02, 2019

I don't think it matters a whole lot, but I would recommend keeping your tournament stadiums either all the same color or just black and white. It's a weird feeling going from playing in exclusively white or black stadiums to playing in one of the red or yellow ones, lol.

Ultimately, you're right about availability; if you can get one of any color for a good price, then go with that one.

RE: WBOJudges: Best Burst Standard Beystadium color? (Visibility-wise) - kjrules17 - Apr. 02, 2019

You're kinda making it out to be way bigger than it is lol. You probably will not have a problem seeing the winner of a match in any Burst BeyStadium Standard Type, regardless of the color (I believe there are only 5 colors so far: black (which I have), white, clear, red, and yellow, but correct me if I'm wrong). And if it's too close, just call it a tie and redo the match. No big deal though as ties can happen.

RE: WBOJudges: Best Burst Standard Beystadium color? (Visibility-wise) - ks123 - Apr. 02, 2019

I think white is more beautiful, but black cheaper.

RE: WBOJudges: Best Burst Standard Beystadium color? (Visibility-wise) - TheBladingCow - Apr. 20, 2019

Imo, black looks pretty slick. Because of the dark color, dirt won't be as visible either.

RE: WBOJudges: Best Burst Standard Beystadium color? (Visibility-wise) - DeceasedCrab - Apr. 20, 2019

The options are black and white, and beys are going to contrast well on both. It's fine.

RE: WBOJudges: Best Burst Standard Beystadium color? (Visibility-wise) - Kei - Apr. 21, 2019

I don't think the colour matters that much, but I would say it's best to use the newer versions that come with the wider opening on the stadium cover. I can't remember exactly when they made the change, but it was a while ago.

RE: WBOJudges: Best Burst Standard Beystadium color? (Visibility-wise) - Barreto - May. 07, 2019

(Apr. 21, 2019  12:18 AM)Kei Wrote: I don't think the colour matters that much, but I would say it's best to use the newer versions that come with the wider opening on the stadium cover. I can't remember exactly when they made the change, but it was a while ago.

I did not know that at all, and didn't realize it till I looked at them side by side right now (B-08 vs B-33). Thanks for the tip.

RE: WBOJudges: Best Burst Standard Beystadium color? (Visibility-wise) - OldSchool™ - May. 07, 2019

To the trained judges eye, it should not matter.
In my experience the YELLOW (event exclusive) one is the best for judging. I have judged using it in 2 events and it was easy on my eyes.

1 -Yellow
2 -Red
3 -White
4 -Black
5 -Clear