World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name (/Thread-What-is-a-beyblade-burst-bey-that-has-the-first-letter-of-your-name)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - UnionAchilles - Feb. 14, 2020

My name starts with K so I guess Kerbeus or Khalazar

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Nik P. - Feb. 14, 2020

N so Nova Neptstrius or Twin Noctemis

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - TBNRblader - Feb. 16, 2020

(Feb. 14, 2020  8:38 PM)Nik P. Wrote: N so Nova Neptstrius or Twin Noctemis

Same

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - James Games - Feb. 21, 2020

(Aug. 29, 2018  12:21 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: So my real name starts with an A so it would be z Achilles which is one of my favorite beys

Judgment joker (James)

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - The Rex - Feb. 21, 2020

Deep Chaos/caynox

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - MajestiqMike - Mar. 06, 2020

B for Buster Xcaliber!!! The best looking bey which is very fitting

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - James Games - Mar. 07, 2020

(Aug. 29, 2018  12:21 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: So my real name starts with an A so it would be z Achilles which is one of my favorite beys

It’s a 3d printed bey called Jynx Ourobourus

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Dacatman - Mar. 07, 2020

I? What is there for I?

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - LegendaryKnight - Mar. 07, 2020

(Mar. 07, 2020  1:10 AM)Dacatman Wrote: I? What  is there for I?

Sadly theirs no burst beys that begin with i( your talking about i right?  Because if you talking about L then longinus but I guess your taking about i

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - BuilderROB - Mar. 07, 2020

(Mar. 07, 2020  1:10 AM)Dacatman Wrote: I? What is there for I?

There’s Istros.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - #Fafnir - Mar. 07, 2020

(Mar. 07, 2020  12:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

There’s Istros.

There's also Inferno Ifrit.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - BuilderROB - Mar. 07, 2020

(Mar. 07, 2020  2:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2020  1:10 AM)Dacatman Wrote: I? What  is there for I?

(Mar. 07, 2020  12:52 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: There’s Istros.

There's also Inferno Ifrit.

I forgot about that one somehow.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Nitrogenic - Mar. 07, 2020

I am so sad, my name starts with E and they released them the last, PLUS THEY SUCK IN THE ANIME. My fab beyblade is Eclipse cause it's half fire half ice like me (invented before its release ) , but orb egis is better irl. EVIL EYE SUCKS THE MOST

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Sowmi - Mar. 07, 2020

For me it would be spriggan/spryzan. Which I’ll take Smile. Can’t think of other Ss off the top of my head.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Blader Boy7 - Mar. 08, 2020

I'd go with Longinus, since mine starts with L

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - BeyZoid Corrupt - Mar. 24, 2020

Aww man im stuck at rocktavor any more

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - lilphilyb - Mar. 24, 2020

(Mar. 24, 2020  6:00 PM)BeyZoid Corrupt Wrote: Aww man im stuck at rocktavor any more

Rudr and Regulus to name a few.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - SupaDav03 - Mar. 24, 2020

Dread Spriggan could be my initials combo

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - heroalexander05 - Apr. 02, 2020

d for diabolos of deathsyther

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Dacatman - Apr. 02, 2020

(Jan. 29, 2020  4:53 PM)church15200 Wrote: Mine starts with R so I guess roktavor which I did enjoy for a good while  but I also like rudr
I know this is a post from a while ago but, you must use Glide Ragnarök.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - MajestiqMike - Apr. 11, 2020

M for minoboros or morrigna.

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Shockwave1011 - Apr. 11, 2020

mine starts with s so spriggan i guess and i do love cho z spriggan

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - Xcalius Savage - Apr. 13, 2020

Longinus has a l do it does

(Mar. 06, 2020  5:49 AM)MajestiqMike Wrote: B for Buster Xcaliber!!! The best looking bey which is very fitting

Isn’t supposed to be X if it’s xcalibur, not B

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - MajestiqMike - Apr. 13, 2020

(Apr. 13, 2020  12:58 AM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: Longinus has a l do it does

(Mar. 06, 2020  5:49 AM)MajestiqMike Wrote: B for Buster Xcaliber!!! The best looking bey which is very fitting

Isn’t supposed to be X if it’s xcalibur, not B
Yea I actually caught that recently and I read the question wrong in addition. I thought it was first letter of last name hence the B when it should've been M 🤦‍♂️

RE: What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name - CV339991 - Apr. 10, 2022

Can someone tell me ALL the beyblades that start with the letter C

Like deep chaos

Alter Chronos