World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Make your suggestions! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Make your suggestions! (/Thread-Make-your-suggestions)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Classik - Oct. 30, 2014

Honestly.I wish we could change our username to a certain colour

That would be cool

RE: Make your suggestions! - Dual - Oct. 30, 2014

I'm not sure the host allows that, plus it would make committee/moderator etc distinctions more difficult.

RE: Make your suggestions! - TimeOut - Oct. 30, 2014

You might want to edit the description of the beyblade evolution forum (seeing as those dates refer to last year)

RE: Make your suggestions! - Shido-kun - Oct. 30, 2014

(Oct. 30, 2014  12:58 AM)Kazuto. Wrote: Honestly.I wish we could change our username to a certain colour

That would be cool

Doesn't that mean anyone can change their name blue and make people think they are mods/cms Tongue_out

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kei - Oct. 31, 2014

(Oct. 29, 2014  11:21 PM)Cake Wrote: It would be really nice if you could reorganize your Faces. That way, if you are one of those members with a billion Faces (looking at you, Kei) you could move your tournament Faces all into one place rather than having them scattered about. You could also move duplicate or unwanted Faces to the bottom to indicate that they are open for trading.

This has been suggested before, and it definitely is a cool idea (although I personally like seeing them in chronological order) ... but it would require the plugin we use for the Face Collection to be modified. How difficult or easy is it to do? I'm not sure, but it is something we could look into someday.

RE: Make your suggestions! - UltraBlader5687 - Oct. 31, 2014

Can you don't get rid of of normal beyblades. I'm not that much of a fan of zero g.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Dual - Nov. 01, 2014

They aren't getting rid of them...MFB are still allowed in Standard, Limited, and Zero-G formats.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Neo - Nov. 01, 2014

(Nov. 01, 2014  3:30 AM)Dual Wrote: They aren't getting rid of them...MFB are still allowed in Standard, Limited, and Zero-G formats.

I think he means he wouldn't want Z-G in Limited.

Off topic, but I agree. "Going back to basics".

RE: Make your suggestions! - DRAGON KING - Dec. 08, 2014

What if in the hidden face contests you can keep the face you find ? That'd be awesome.

RE: Make your suggestions! - 6 God - Dec. 08, 2014

(Dec. 08, 2014  4:58 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: What if in the hidden face contests you can keep the face you find ? That'd be awesome.

You do, haha. IIRC

RE: Make your suggestions! - DRAGON KING - Dec. 08, 2014

No, you just get scavenger hunt points.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Vamp!re - Jan. 09, 2015

I think we should be able to use 'MyCode' in the 'Bio' section.

RE: Make your suggestions! - sarabscientist - Jan. 11, 2015

Might be a long shot but I'd actually appreciate having some sort of distinction for forum moderators, too (like colored/formatted username). Usually people are then more aware of what they do, and would be less tempted to argue with them (not suggesting anyone should pick fights against any member in the first place). But yeah ...

(Oct. 31, 2014  3:16 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2014  11:21 PM)Cake Wrote: It would be really nice if you could reorganize your Faces. That way, if you are one of those members with a billion Faces (looking at you, Kei) you could move your tournament Faces all into one place rather than having them scattered about. You could also move duplicate or unwanted Faces to the bottom to indicate that they are open for trading.

This has been suggested before, and it definitely is a cool idea (although I personally like seeing them in chronological order) ... but it would require the plugin we use for the Face Collection to be modified. How difficult or easy is it to do? I'm not sure, but it is something we could look into someday.

Maybe even limit the amount of faces to actually display so you pick a couple you want to show up under your avatar while the others can be tucked under a "see more" link right under them.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Shido-kun - Jan. 11, 2015

What about a shoutbox?

RE: Make your suggestions! - DRAGON KING - Jan. 12, 2015

Perhaps make Proof of Parts pictures required for people making testing thread?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Hato - Jan. 12, 2015

(Jan. 12, 2015  12:04 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Perhaps make Proof of Parts pictures required for people making testing thread?

I agree with this so we can prove we have real test Smile

RE: Make your suggestions! - Classik - Jan. 12, 2015

(Jan. 11, 2015  10:04 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: What about a shoutbox?
A shout box would be cool

RE: Make your suggestions! - akio314 - Jan. 12, 2015

I like this idea.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kei - Jan. 12, 2015

(Jan. 11, 2015  9:29 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: Maybe even limit the amount of faces to actually display so you pick a couple you want to show up under your avatar while the others can be tucked under a "see more" link right under them.

Yup, that's probably how it would work. I know some people are annoyed by the amount of Faces I have DJ - Fab! ... so that would help to clean up the postbits a lot.

In addition to all of the hosting issues we've been going through, we are more focused on the BeyPoint System upgrade right now however, so this will have to wait.

Probably not going to happen. We want to keep discussion in the actual forum threads.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Poseidon - Jan. 18, 2015

Where's the annual 2014 WBO awards at?! I think it'd be a good idea, and it's still no too late.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Shido-kun - Jan. 18, 2015

(Jan. 18, 2015  12:55 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Where's the annual 2014 WBO awards at?! I think it'd be a good idea, and it's still no too late.

WBO awards?...you mean something like "Best " or something?

RE: Make your suggestions! - Poseidon - Jan. 18, 2015

(Jan. 18, 2015  1:09 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2015  12:55 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Where's the annual 2014 WBO awards at?! I think it'd be a good idea, and it's still no too late.

WBO awards?...you mean something like "Best " or something?

Yeah just stuff like that, and it encourages members to make more productive posts.

RE: Make your suggestions! - Kai-V - Jan. 18, 2015

Those things are often not done in order not to offend anybody, make anyone have the impression they are left out, etc. However, make suggestions of categories, and who knows ...

RE: Make your suggestions! - Vamp!re - Jan. 25, 2015

I think the following changes should be made:

- Advanced Members should have usernames like this: TheBlackDragon
- Advanced + Tournament Hosters should hae usernames like this: Aɴɢʀʏ Face
- Global Moderators should have usernames like this: Cannon
- Global Moderator + Tournament Hosters should have usernames like this: Ingulit

RE: Make your suggestions! - Cake - Jan. 25, 2015

The problem is, all usernames appear in bold anyways so the bold designation doesn't actually help...

At least, I see all usernames as bold without any perceptible difference, I know that organizers are supposed to have bold names, but I can't tell at all.