World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Answered is aH worth buying and is it good? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Answered is aH worth buying and is it good? (/Thread-Answered-is-aH-worth-buying-and-is-it-good)

is aH worth buying and is it good? - ClearWing R34 - Jul. 16, 2018

idk might buy this bc i dont really have any good stamina types

RE: is aH worth buying and is it good? - Battleburst - Jul. 16, 2018

Ah stock combo is op,witch 13 with the 7 disc,it is a tournament winning combo. A must buy.

RE: is aH worth buying and is it good? - ClearWing R34 - Jul. 16, 2018

(Jul. 16, 2018  9:47 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Ah stock combo is op,witch 13 with the 7 disc,it is a tournament winning combo. A must buy.

ok, thx i'll buy this.

RE: is aH worth buying and is it good? - GOD CHIPS - Jul. 16, 2018

THE layer for Archer Herculis is very good , the driver is not as good as revolve but isn't that bad , the disk ( which was used in bloody longinus ) is good
OVERALL - This bey ( layer ) can be both used for Attack , Defence and stamina and it can be used as a competative layer

RE: is aH worth buying and is it good? - leosama - Jul. 16, 2018

(Jul. 16, 2018  10:21 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: THE layer for Archer Herculis  is very good , the driver is not as good as revolve but isn't that bad , the disk ( which was used in bloody longinus ) is good
OVERALL - This bey ( layer ) can be both used for Attack , Defence  and  stamina  and it can be used as a competative layer

13's outclassed by 7, 0, 4, 2, 5 and more

eternal outclasses revolve Smile

but i do see where you are coming from, people would expect it to be the other way around

RE: is aH worth buying and is it good? - GOD CHIPS - Jul. 16, 2018

(Jul. 16, 2018  10:30 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  10:21 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: THE layer for Archer Herculis  is very good , the driver is not as good as revolve but isn't that bad , the disk ( which was used in bloody longinus ) is good
OVERALL - This bey ( layer ) can be both used for Attack , Defence  and  stamina  and it can be used as a competative layer

13's outclassed by 7, 0, 4, 2, 5 and more

but i do see where you are coming from, people would expect it to be the other way around

13 is not the worst , I just said it is good ( not the best ) and revolve ( sometimes ) beats eternal ( not always )

RE: is aH worth buying and is it good? - leosama - Jul. 16, 2018

(Jul. 16, 2018  10:41 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  10:30 AM)leosama Wrote: 13's outclassed by 7, 0, 4, 2, 5 and more

13 is not the worst , I just said it is good ( not the best ) and revolve ( sometimes ) beats eternal ( not always )

yea, I guess you’re right

but for me I’m pretty sure eternal is better now. it’s way more common in combos and in the winning combos list, which speaks for itself

RE: is aH worth buying and is it good? - renidage - Sep. 05, 2018

Yes. aH layer is good for Stamina and Defense.
and Driver Eternal has a Good Stamina and LAD. So it's Worth to Buy.