World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: 3D Printing 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst (/Thread-3D-Printing-3D-Print-Files-for-Custom-Beyblade-Burst)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - RoscoePColeslaw - Oct. 06, 2020

(Oct. 06, 2020  2:20 AM)kai edits Wrote: Rip my beyblade broke before I even got it.
Rip maiden you were gonna be the best sparking bey ever

"Were" gonna' be? We'll see about that

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 06, 2020

(Oct. 06, 2020  3:16 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  2:20 AM)kai edits Wrote: Rip my beyblade broke before I even got it.
Rip maiden you were gonna be the best sparking bey ever

"Were" gonna' be? We'll see about that

We all know my Galaxy Pegasus burst remake would win if there ever was a 3D battle

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - RoscoePColeslaw - Oct. 06, 2020

Where's the 2D-printed parts thread, huh?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - GreenK9148 - Oct. 06, 2020

I just designed my first 3d model beyblade. Uh, it's an sparking evolution to Acid Anubis. I'm new at this, so let me know if there are issues playing with it or printing it. Thanks!

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/a4EEqSE9qpX-anubis-sparking-chip

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/7qjrkIE6IBZ-prism-ring-for-anubis

edit: reccomended combo is 2D weight (yellow).

(Oct. 06, 2020  7:55 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I just designed my first 3d model beyblade. Uh, it's an sparking evolution to Acid Anubis. I'm new at this, so let me know if there are issues playing with it or printing it. Thanks!

That’s much better than what I designed (Galaxy pegasus)

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - SunBlader98 - Oct. 06, 2020

(Oct. 06, 2020  7:55 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I just designed my first 3d model beyblade. Uh, it's an sparking evolution to Acid Anubis. I'm new at this, so let me know if there are issues playing with it or printing it. Thanks!

Nice!

(Oct. 06, 2020  8:03 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

Nice!

Thanks!

GreenK9148 Just a suggestion, make the core separate from the chip because then they get printed as one piece

Make sure the triangle protrusions aren’t too large otherwise they’ll fall off

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - BladerGem - Oct. 06, 2020

Does anyone know if CrazyAries has made a GT Chip template? I'm thinking about maybe using his GT Micro as a template for my design, but I haven't been able to find a good GT chip template that would fit.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - SunBlader98 - Oct. 06, 2020

I am working on a Plastic gnearation Zeus remake!

(Oct. 06, 2020  8:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: GreenK9148 Just a suggestion, make the core separate from the chip because then they get printed as one piece

on the ring or the chip?

(Oct. 06, 2020  11:28 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: GreenK9148 Just a suggestion, make the core separate from the chip because then they get printed as one piece

on the ring or the chip?

Keep the triangle protrusions on the ring small and keep the chip core separate from the sparking chip.

(Oct. 06, 2020  11:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  11:28 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: on the ring or the chip?

Keep the triangle protrusions on the ring small and keep the chip core separate from the sparking chip.

Okay! adjusted it. Let me know if there should be any other adjustments yet.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 07, 2020

(Oct. 06, 2020  11:56 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  11:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Keep the triangle protrusions on the ring small and keep the chip core separate from the sparking chip.

Okay! adjusted it. Let me know if there should be any other adjustments yet.

It looks good for defense. I also wasn’t saying that you’re protrusions we’re too large I was just generally telling you because I think that is where a lot of people go wrong. Looks pretty good Smile

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Corrupt - Oct. 07, 2020

Hey! I am pretty inactive on the WBO but decided to take a turn and give this site another shot.

I suppose I should start off with my latest project so far.

I'm currently working on a contest beyblade for instaburst. The Backlash beyblade will be GT instead of sparking, because it seems that everyone is doing sparking. My idea is to make it dual spin similar to Master Diabolos. Has anyone happened to have made a working version of this that I can base my model off of? Thanks in advance.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sunset Blader - Oct. 08, 2020

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone has made a dual spin layer base. And that's surprising considering the fact that there's dual spin sparking.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 08, 2020

(Oct. 08, 2020  12:10 AM)Sunset Blader Wrote: Unfortunately, I don't think anyone has made a dual spin layer base. And that's surprising considering the fact that there's dual spin sparking.

Well the problem with dual spin in sparking is that it’s more focused on Flat rings (hence why World is round and flat). Having something like Swords is a real big problem.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 08, 2020

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  12:10 AM)Sunset Blader Wrote: Unfortunately, I don't think anyone has made a dual spin layer base. And that's surprising considering the fact that there's dual spin sparking.

Well the problem with dual spin in sparking is that it’s more focused on Flat rings (hence why World is round and flat). Having something like Swords is a real big problem.

Agreed, the big swords kind of make the sparking beys have low stamina and balance. And dual spin would be hard to be compatible with the right chassis.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Sunset Blader - Oct. 11, 2020

(Oct. 07, 2020  8:49 PM)Corrupt Wrote: Hey! I am pretty inactive on the WBO but decided to take a turn and give this site another shot.

I'm currently working on a contest beyblade for instaburst. The Backlash beyblade will be GT instead of sparking, because it seems that everyone is doing sparking. My idea is to make it dual spin similar to Master Diabolos. Has anyone happened to have made a working version of this that I can base my model off of? Thanks in advance.

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:33 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  1:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well the problem with dual spin in sparking is that it’s more focused on Flat rings (hence why World is round and flat). Having something like Swords is a real big problem.

Agreed, the big swords kind of make the sparking beys have low stamina and balance. And dual spin would be hard to be compatible with the right chassis.

True. The question I have is why there's no dual spin GT base. It seems easier

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Corrupt - Oct. 11, 2020

Thanks everyone for the comments! Fortunately, I finished a dual spinning gt base. It's similar to master. I'll make a video of it maybe this week or next week.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - TheGolden Blade - Oct. 12, 2020

(Oct. 11, 2020  10:44 PM)Sunset Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2020  8:49 PM)Corrupt Wrote: Hey! I am pretty inactive on the WBO but decided to take a turn and give this site another shot.

(Oct. 08, 2020  1:33 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Agreed, the big swords kind of make the sparking beys have low stamina and balance. And dual spin would be hard to be compatible with the right chassis.

True.  The question I have is why there's no dual spin GT base. It seems  easier
Master diabolos has dual spin.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - RoscoePColeslaw - Oct. 12, 2020

How does one utilize Shapeways for personal use?

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - GeistValkyrie - Oct. 22, 2020

(Oct. 11, 2020  10:44 PM)Sunset Blader Wrote: True.  The question I have is why there's no dual spin GT base. It seems  easier

Lord and Master are both dual spin

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 22, 2020

(Oct. 22, 2020  5:17 PM)GeistValkyrie Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  10:44 PM)Sunset Blader Wrote: True.  The question I have is why there's no dual spin GT base. It seems  easier

Lord and Master are both dual spin

Those aren‘t 3D printed.

RE: 3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst - Dacatman - Oct. 22, 2020

I made a cheaper, less accurate version on a bey titled "Centennial Dragon" on TinkerCAD. Also, on the old ModelBladers server before the CHADpocalypse (when Chad became the leader after you stepped down) Level Zero (before is fame) made one with Weeaboo.