World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! (/Thread-BEYBLADE-S-NOT-DEAD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Kei - May. 26, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:Also, we will be doing Beyblade again at 2009. It's already been confirmed.

-clap clap clap clap- NEVER AGAIN! -clap clap clap-

:-P

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Spinster - May. 26, 2008

TAMER BRAD, IS THAT YOU?!? I'VE GOT A GRUDGE TO PICK! LET US SETTLE THIS IN THE WARRIOR'S WAY...

WITH A BEYBATTLE!!!!

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Bey Brad - May. 26, 2008

Kei Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Also, we will be doing Beyblade again at 2009. It's already been confirmed.

I was kidding! Tentative name for the 2009 event is BEYBLADE WAR ROOM.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Cye Kinomiya - May. 26, 2008

I'm buying my tickets and reserving my hotel like WAY in advance. Like this summer... Nah, thats an over exaggeration, but this time I am flying straight to Toronto and I'm spending as much time with you guys as I can.

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I'm buying my tickets and reserving my hotel like WAY in advance. Like this summer... Nah, thats an over exaggeration, but this time I am flying straight to Toronto and I'm spending as much time with you guys as I can.
I'll basically be doing the same thing. Considering how long we were all there, I barely got to hang around with you guys at all. Like, half an hour on Friday then BND on Saturday? Too short! I'll make sure to get somebodies cell number next time though lol, as that would have helped immensely.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Ichida - May. 26, 2008

BND was a fun and it was great to see the crew again.

Kei Wrote:Beyblade 101 is like a myth to me now, did it really happen?! I had a feeling it was somewhere in the Dealer's Room, but part of me figured it wouldn't be because I hadn't heard of any other events occurring there.

It was behind the Dealer's Room. I wandered around for like a half hour until I found it.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Spinster - May. 26, 2008

Ichida Wrote:It was behind the Dealer's Room. I wandered around for like a half hour until I found it.

And then you left like, 10 minutes later...

Ichida Wrote:BND was a fun and it was great to see the crew again.

Kei Wrote:Beyblade 101 is like a myth to me now, did it really happen?! I had a feeling it was somewhere in the Dealer's Room, but part of me figured it wouldn't be because I hadn't heard of any other events occurring there.

It was behind the Dealer's Room. I wandered around for like a half hour until I found it.
Yeah, I heard about that afterwards from everyone.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Fleetscut - May. 26, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

I was kidding! Tentative name for the 2009 event is BEYBLADE tiny WAR ROOM.

i have fixed brads post.

the event was awesome. wasnt expecting to get far but was still glad to see that even after so many years there is still quite a few bladers around

Spinster Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:It was behind the Dealer's Room. I wandered around for like a half hour until I found it.

And then you left like, 10 minutes later...

That's AN. So many events to attend. I couldn't hear you well enough from where I was anyways. I just wanted to see you guys.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Train - May. 26, 2008

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I'm buying my tickets and reserving my hotel like WAY in advance. Like this summer... Nah, thats an over exaggeration, but this time I am flying straight to Toronto and I'm spending as much time with you guys as I can.
I learned that lesson this year too. First year I pre-registered and it beat the carp out of that MONSTEROUS line on Saturday morning for regular registration. Now I got a great bit of news out of this. I get to actually STAY the whole time next year (sleep in a hotel and NOT come home in between). Finally!

Beyblade 101 was VERY useful for me actually. I'm glad I went to it BEFORE the tournament.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Bey Brad - May. 26, 2008

Ichida, shut up and get out.

You were absolutely awful to have at the tournament. As typical of you, you were completely unsportsmanlike. When you beat your sister, all you had to say was, "Why didn't you remember anything I taught you!?" Of course, if she had beat you I am sure you would have blamed some technicality ...

Then when Cye beat you (who was, IMO, one of the best Bladers I have ever seen and deserved his ranking and higher), all you said was, "I hope you're happy, you beat the cripple."

THEN as if all that wasn't bad enough, you said to one of your friends, "Could you hurry up and lose so we can leave?"

I'm sick of apologizing to you. This is a community event, and instead of staying and supporting the event you ran off as soon as you could no longer advance. Not only is this incredibly selfish, it is disrespectful to all the other Bladers who stayed. You even made me give you your consolation prize early. Looking back on that, I wish I hadn't given you carp.

You are banned from attending any Beywiki events in the future.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 26, 2008

Brad, I will make sure to attend the next year tournament so u can see me for the frist time ok?

Bey Brad Wrote:When you beat your sister, all you had to say was, "Why didn't you remember anything I taught you!?" Of course, if she had beat you I am sure you would have blamed some technicality ...

I was honestly trying to help her. I don't take any pride in beating my own sister.

Bey Brad Wrote:Then when Cye beat you (who was, IMO, one of the best Bladers I have ever seen and deserved his ranking and higher), all you said was, "I hope you're happy, you beat the cripple."

I was joking around. I was trying to be humorous about my disability.

Bey Brad Wrote:THEN as if all that wasn't bad enough, you said to one of your friends, "Could you hurry up and lose so we can leave?"

Again, not totally serious. We needed to be somewhere else, and Kevin wanted to come along but he hadn't finished yet.

Bey Brad Wrote:This is a community event, and instead of staying and supporting the event you ran off as soon as you could no longer advance.

Again, there were other events we had to attend to and I wanted to go see my girlfriend.

Bey Brad Wrote:You are banned from attending any Beywiki events in the future.

Kay. Bye.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - bugturtles - May. 26, 2008

The event seems COMPLETELY bangin'.

Wish I could've went, would see if I could go next year to meet up with you guys.

to infinity, and BEYond!

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - TheGigsMeister - May. 26, 2008

Yeah! I like in United Kingdom, but if another tornament comes up over there which is being held by Brad, i'll definatly come over to Canada, since i really want to meet all of you guys, Then again, i hope the Hotels there aren't too pricey lol

It is in Canada, not America!

It will be next year for sure, please start saving up Smile

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - bugturtles - May. 26, 2008

to infinity, and BEYond!

(it'll be really awesome if we could pass this game on to our kids)

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 26, 2008

I know what u thinking but I will be on my best behavior at the next year tournament, I am going to the tournament next year so dont u worry

Some people were amazing at the tournament, but a few were total rookies and well they didn't last long which wasn't really their fault (they only had one blade with them and didn't know much) Still I felt bad for the guy I faced in the first round. Wyvern DJ against WBMS in Tornado Balance...

Cye was a lot of fun to battle actually during the practice before it started.

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - SexyMichael - May. 26, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:It is in Canada, not America!

It will be next year for sure, please start saving up Smile

Would you mind pming me a general idea of how much your flight and stuff cost?

And I'm glad to hear that everything went so well. Can't wait for the vids!

RE: BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD! MAY 24 2008 - THIS SATURDAY! - TheGigsMeister - May. 26, 2008

Ouch, soz Brad, i've changed in now, sorry, dint mean to get the two places messed up Unhappy

Some people showed up with the plastics I gave away during the panel and still gave it their best shot. That was great.

Bey Brad Wrote:Some people showed up with the plastics I gave away during the panel and still gave it their best shot. That was great.

Yeah I know they still gave it their all because they loved the game itself. It was pretty cool to see that. Save that #16 fellow that screwed over 15. That was NOT cool.

Agreed, even though HMS pretty much dominate, there are still some half decent Plastic blades which can hold their own against a few HMS blades (and no, dont worry, im not talking about Torch Pegasus). I just like the idea that people are trying hard even if they're blade is'nt the greatest