World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Sega - May. 15, 2008

Just heard about this now, sounds great! Definitely picking up a set when it comes out.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Roan - May. 15, 2008

Sega Wrote:Just heard about this now, sounds great! Definitely picking up a set when it comes out.

I wish they would sell all of these in a set similar to how they did the HMS set with Driger, Dragoon, Gaia Dragoon and Wybern DJ with the Tornado Balance stadium.

I'd buy that for sure.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Sega - May. 15, 2008

That would be great, but I sure love the boxing/packaging the blades come in Joyful_3

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raiyu - May. 15, 2008

SexyMichael Wrote:That makes a lot of sense.

Leone= Leo

Chiron= Sagittarius

Bull= Taurus

Pegasus= Well, pegasus is a constellation, although it isn't one of the 12 in the zodiac.

Wolf= Lupus, again just a constellation.
Dude..all of them are constellations. 12 of the constellations make up the Chinese Zodiac <_<

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - narushi - May. 15, 2008

I really want one of the new blades and I saw u can Pre-order them at ideal808

Should I trsut them?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 15, 2008

Ideal808 is a very trustworthy site, but I don't agree with their pricing on the new items. If they refuse to lower them, I'm dropping our collaboration.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 15, 2008

Well I got money for those beyblade and arena and I getting a job so it really don't matter if the new items cost more or not

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - SexyMichael - May. 15, 2008

Raiyu Wrote:

Leone= Leo

Chiron= Sagittarius

Bull= Taurus

Pegasus= Well, pegasus is a constellation, although it isn't one of the 12 in the zodiac.

Dude..all of them are constellations. 12 of the constellations make up the Chinese Zodiac <_<

Pegasus and Lupus are not in the twelve zodiac constellations.

I don't think the blades are going for a Zodiac theme, I think they're shooting for a constellation theme.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - G - May. 15, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:Ideal808 is a very trustworthy site, but I don't agree with their pricing on the new items. If they refuse to lower them, I'm dropping our collaboration.

Isn't there supposed to be a member discount as well?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 15, 2008

G Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Ideal808 is a very trustworthy site, but I don't agree with their pricing on the new items. If they refuse to lower them, I'm dropping our collaboration.

Isn't there supposed to be a member discount as well?

Doesn't look like it. Either way, I always supported Ideal for NOT gouging their customers, which is what it looks like they're going to do ...

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - SexyMichael - May. 15, 2008

Roan Wrote:I don't think the blades are going for a Zodiac theme, I think they're shooting for a constellation theme.

Yeah, it's just weird that they say horoscope series.

engrish

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Cye Kinomiya - May. 15, 2008

I think you should keep the collaboration.

Look at toywiz
http://www.toywiz.com/bebcobe.html

Even if the prices at ideal are higher, what if those are the lowest prices we can find?

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I think you should keep the collaboration.

Look at toywiz
http://www.toywiz.com/bebcobe.html

Even if the prices at ideal are higher, what if those are the lowest prices we can find?

I agree.

Don't drop the collaboration until all of the major sites have announced their prices, then go from there.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 15, 2008

Well like I say, I can spend 71 dollor on these new beyblade items

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Blader Soul - May. 15, 2008

im pre-ordering the bb-09 complete set on ideal

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Sega - May. 16, 2008

drager metal slicer Wrote:im pre-ordering the bb-09 complete set on ideal

Yeah same aswell, bit cheaper than Toywiz, also more awesome now because our Currency is close to breaking even with the US Currency Grin

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - May. 16, 2008

[Image: Mfbfeatured.jpg]

do you enjoy my terrible photoshop

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Nic - May. 16, 2008

MetalPharoah Wrote:I just got word of this, I am one of the golden oldies XD I have not thought about Beyblade since I was 14 (2000) and now here I am 22, and just started watching the series again and there will be a 4th, let alone new beyblades xD Good thing I am moving to Asia next year I can get me some beyblades without shipping ^^ It is kind of odd, being 23 by then and playing beyblades with my boyfriend Tongue_out He is going to think I am crazy Grin "Let it riiiiip!!" *lol*

Which part of Asia? You might not be able to get Beyblades in many areas.

MetalPharoah Wrote:Oh sweet. With these new metal blades I am "so totally stoked" about getting one. I cannot wait to see what they all have to offer and hope you all keep me posted Wink

PJ

Are you the same PJ from the Damashii/OTC community long ago?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - narushi - May. 16, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:[Image: Mfbfeatured.jpg]

Actually its not bad, compared to my stuff Tired

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Raiyu - May. 16, 2008

SexyMichael Wrote:
Raiyu Wrote:

Leone= Leo

Chiron= Sagittarius

Bull= Taurus

Pegasus and Lupus are not in the twelve zodiac constellations.
I disagree.
Lupus - Wolf (Dog)
Pegasus - Winged Horse (Horse)

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Seldia - May. 16, 2008

It's pretty good imo

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - SexyMichael - May. 16, 2008

Raiyu Wrote:I disagree.
Lupus - Wolf (Dog)
Pegasus - Winged Horse (Horse)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac#Western_zodiac

???

If someone walked up to you and said that their sign was the big dipper, would you believe them?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - TraceKaiser - May. 16, 2008

Oh wow. These look amazing! Can't wait for them to come out, Brad you should PM all the members when Ideal are stocking, so we all know Wink (I'm assuming you're able to do that, admin on another forum I'm on can)

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Zander Soulwind - May. 16, 2008

Not really because it is the only picture that we have got of two metal blades hitting each other.

Well the release is August 9th you you guys in america but do you know the release date for England? (I won't be surprised if you didn't.)