World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-120 Starter Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword (/Thread-Product-B-120-Starter-Buster-Xcalibur-1-Sword)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: B-120 Starter - leosama - Jul. 06, 2018

(Jul. 06, 2018  4:04 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2018  3:20 PM)Limetka Wrote: [Image: hy48YLC.png]

Qaudra impact?

Yeah I saw that and I was thinking the same thing, either it could pop out or twist to line up with the sword like Bahamuts gimmick in a way.

what if it’s made of metal, synchronises with frame and disc, AND pops out ?

RE: B-120 Starter - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Jul. 06, 2018

Has it been confirmed to have the 1 Disc?

RE: B-120 Starter - Battleburst - Jul. 06, 2018

According to me ,no

RE: B-120 Starter - MagikHorse - Jul. 06, 2018

(Jul. 06, 2018  4:14 PM)Battleburst Wrote: According to me ,no

And how would you know this?

RE: B-120 Starter - Grey Bey - Jul. 06, 2018

(Jul. 06, 2018  4:11 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Has it been confirmed to have the 1 Disc?

it's a starter so it will probably have all new parts

RE: B-120 Starter - Jinbee - Jul. 06, 2018

[Image: 2q3wsjo.jpg]

Does that say 1.Sw on Xcalibur? I can't really tell.

RE: B-120 Starter - KnightPro - Jul. 06, 2018

This is the best looking Xcalibur by far!! Very good design

(Jul. 06, 2018  10:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: 2q3wsjo.jpg]

a starter with repeated parts...that's new
also,it looks like it doesn't have the square-shaped hole for the level chip?

RE: B-120 Starter - KnightPro - Jul. 06, 2018

Maybe it's Buster Xcalibur 1 Sword

RE: B-120 Starter - BeybladerBraden - Jul. 06, 2018

What would Sw stand for? Sword? Swing? It sounds interesting

RE: B-120 Starter - BeyCrafter - Jul. 06, 2018

(Jul. 06, 2018  10:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: 2q3wsjo.jpg]

I see the same thing

Either it's:
- A case similar to Deathscyther where a starter has one part is not new. (unlikely)
- Not a 1 disk and we just can't see it properly.
- Perhaps this wasn't the starter bey after all and is the 3 on 3 main focus. (likely wrong here)
- Just a filler combo name until it's fully revealed.

RE: B-120 Starter - BeyCrafter - Jul. 06, 2018

(Jul. 06, 2018  10:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Either it's:
- A case similar to Deathscyther where a starter has one part is not new. (unlikely)
- Perhaps this wasn't the starter bey after all and is the 3 on 3 main focus. (likely wrong here)

I could believe the forth one IF Sw wasn't on there. I can't see how we could mistake 1, so number two is definitely not it. I could see the Deathscyther situation being here. TT used 230WD three times, if my memory is correct, during Metal Fight; and they used Trans for Chronos' driver. So who can say TT won't release the 1 Disc for Buster Xcalibur as well?

(Jul. 06, 2018  10:49 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2018  10:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Either it's:

I could believe the forth one IF Sw wasn't on there. I can't see how we could mistake 1, so number two is definitely not it. I could see the Deathscyther situation being here. TT used 230WD three times, if my memory is correct, during Metal Fight; and they used Trans for Chronos' driver. So who can say TT won't release the 1 Disc for Buster Xcalibur as well?

Unless they're doing the same thing as Deathscyther Oval Accel, this is different from using Trans on aC, since starters almost always had all new parts with Deathscyther being the only exception so far.

(Jul. 06, 2018  10:51 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2018  10:49 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I could believe the forth one IF Sw wasn't on there. I can't see how we could mistake 1, so number two is definitely not it. I could see the Deathscyther situation being here. TT used 230WD three times, if my memory is correct, during Metal Fight; and they used Trans for Chronos' driver. So who can say TT won't release the 1 Disc for Buster Xcalibur as well?

Unless they're doing the same thing as Deathscyther Oval Accel, this is different from using Trans on aC, since starters almost always had all new parts with Deathscyther being the only exception so far.

Yggdrasil too

RE: B-120 Starter - YggdrasilWyvern - Jul. 06, 2018

When it comes to the new Amaterios I don't think it's X, maybe a new Greek letter?

(Jul. 06, 2018  10:56 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: When it comes to the new Amaterios I don't think it's X, maybe a new Greek letter?

well,we do have a greek letter that looks like an X (Chi-χ),but I think this "Yami Terios" is like shadow orichalcom that comes with Aero and Bite

anyways,we are getting off-topic here

(Jul. 06, 2018  10:56 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2018  10:51 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Unless they're doing the same thing as Deathscyther Oval Accel, this is different from using Trans on aC, since starters almost always had all new parts with Deathscyther being the only exception so far.

Yggdrasil too

Oh yes, I completely forgot. After Yggdrasil though, from the first system of burst, every starter has had all new parts.

RE: B-120 Starter - bigdaddyjoe - Jul. 07, 2018

[Image: 2q3wsjo.jpg]
Does any have pics of the September–December beys below Xcaliber and Yamiterios? Because everybody on Japanese Twitter been saying that there's going to be Cho-Z Fafnir coming in September

RE: B-120 Starter - CrazyAries - Jul. 07, 2018

Well, the beyblade released in these year are basically follow a similar order.
March: Starter V2 + Starter S2 + Booster R2 + Booster K2 // Starter gV + Starter kS + Booster bR // Starter wV + Starter zA + Booster eF (the first four of dual was released in April, but it was early April and the other two round came in late March)
April: Starter W2 + Booster D2 // Starter dF + Random Booster tW // Starter bL + Random Booster cR (Random Booster is a special kind of Booster)
May: Booster H2 // Booster aC // Booster hS
June: Booster O2 // Booster kD // Booster aH
July: Starter X2 + Ramboo Y2 // Starter lS + Ranboo mG // Starter rP + Ranboo vL

So we can see their similarities. And if we compare the products released in Augest last two years:
2016: Booster U2 + Triple Booster Set N2
2017: Booster bJ + 3 on 3 Triple Booster Set gZ
So in this case, the bey released in this Augest was also supposed to be a booster just like Unlock Unicorn and Blast Jinnius. But now it is a Starter.
I don't know if you know the Samurai Pegasis in ZeroG. All other Starters in ZeroG has all parts new and each Booster has an old Track and an old Tip. The Track (W105) and the tip (R2F) of Samurai Pegasis were both old parts but finally the Pegasis was a Starter, because it is such an important bey, that is the main character in all previews series.
I think this is pretty the same for bX now. bX is supposed to be a Booster if we look at its released date and the part it has. But Xcalibur is such an important beyblade in Burst series, that it has some special gimmicks that indicate the next generation. And also, Xcalibur was the first boss in the story, and it always come with a special launcher. Therefore, although they didn't change the released date or the part it has, TT upgraded bX to a Starter.

RE: B-120 Starter - Battleburst - Jul. 07, 2018

(Jul. 07, 2018  1:01 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: 2q3wsjo.jpg]
Does any have pics of the September–December beys below Xcaliber and Yamiterios? Because everybody on Japanese Twitter been saying that there's going to be Cho-Z Fafnir coming in September
I thought crazyAries said that the list will be revealed in 14 to 16 July but if it is out please upload it now.????????.also biddayyjoe where did you get this pic from, if somebody has access to the source he or she can post it here and then we can all see the list .also please tell us if the Japanese Twitter has any new news.???????????

RE: B-120 Starter - Jinbee - Jul. 07, 2018

(Jul. 07, 2018  2:31 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  1:01 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: 2q3wsjo.jpg]
I thought crazyAries said that the list will be revealed in 14 to 16 July but if it is out please upload it now.????????.also biddayyjoe where did you get this pic from, if somebody has access to the source he or she can post it here and then we can all see the list .also please tell us if the Japanese Twitter has any new news.???????????

https://mobile.twitter.com/Soichir00104258/status/1015230977608638470

This is where I found the image I posted before.

RE: B-120 Starter - KnightPro - Jul. 07, 2018

(Jul. 07, 2018  3:05 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  2:31 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I thought crazyAries said that the list will be revealed in 14 to 16 July but if it is out please upload it now.????????.also biddayyjoe where did you get this pic from, if somebody has access to the source he or she can post it here and then we can all see the list .also please tell us if the Japanese Twitter has any new news.???????????

https://mobile.twitter.com/Soichir00104258/status/1015230977608638470

This is where I found the image I posted before.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Soichir00104258/status/1014739144638005249/photo/1 this is the fafnir post

RE: B-120 Starter - Battleburst - Jul. 07, 2018

I think that buster Excalibur will have the l frame (if you see the tt video of wise leopard,the l frame is just like a very bulky looking hit,also it I sent the same colour as we can see under the blustery Excalibur’s sword.so it might have l frame.just speculation . Also people are saying that the 1 disk could be a placeholder.(like shin Longinus).

RE: B-120 Starter - team CYAN - Jul. 07, 2018

is dat 'nother layer beside excal a recolored bL?