World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] (/Thread-3rd-Beyblade-Burst-series-Super-Z-%E8%B6%85%E3%82%BC%E3%83%84-Chouzetsu)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Medave111 - Mar. 16, 2018

they fit under the layer and you can see them from a hole in it

but they do look like a small blue hit frame

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Limetka - Mar. 16, 2018

[Image: Amino.jpg]

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Suhasini - Mar. 16, 2018

(Mar. 16, 2018  10:11 AM)Limetka Wrote: [Image: Amino.jpg]
Thanks a lot @[Limetka]! So that kid talking to Shu is Fubuki? If yes, no doubt why he looks so much like Shu. And where did you find this?

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Limetka - Mar. 16, 2018

(Mar. 16, 2018  10:16 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2018  10:11 AM)Limetka Wrote: [Image: Amino.jpg]
Thanks a lot @[Limetka]! So that kid talking to Shu is Fubuki? If yes, no doubt why he looks so much like Shu. And where did you find this?

On twitter by some random account that just reposted it too, so idk if it's legit. Still it looks interesting.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Jinbee - Mar. 16, 2018

Wait so did younger Fubuki meet Shu before or after the Red Eye thing? I'd love to know what he thought of Shu after Red Eye, and if Shu got the broken arm as a result of the final World Championships tournament?

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Suhasini - Mar. 16, 2018

(Mar. 16, 2018  10:34 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Wait so did younger Fubuki meet Shu before or after the Red Eye thing? I'd love to know what he thought of Shu after Red Eye, and if Shu got the broken arm as a result of the final World Championships tournament?
It is after the the world championships for sure.. it was then only when Shu injured his arm(again) after the final battle with Valt.
Now, this is weird, after how many years is this plot with Aiga taking place? Considering Fubuki met Shu and is a little more grown up now..
Considering what I am seeing in the image, it has to be a LOT of years.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - BeybladeFanOff - Mar. 16, 2018

(Mar. 16, 2018  10:36 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2018  10:34 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Wait so did younger Fubuki meet Shu before or after the Red Eye thing? I'd love to know what he thought of Shu after Red Eye, and if Shu got the broken arm as a result of the final World Championships tournament?
It is after the the world championships for sure.. it was then only when Shu injured his arm(again) after the final battle with Valt.
Now, this is weird, after how many years is this plot with Aiga taking place? Considering Fubuki met Shu and is a little more grown up now..
Considering what I am seeing in the image, it has to be a LOT of years.

Chouzetsu is 2 years after the World Championships.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - mrvitobeygeek2 - Mar. 16, 2018

Dang these are getting released tomorrow I’m hyped

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - bblader/90 - Mar. 16, 2018

Hi guys, iyh WBO will ban old burst parts that are still competitive like 4,7, Xtreme etc....? New discs are too light IMO, even lighter than the first ones ever released :O

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Sıon - Mar. 16, 2018

(Mar. 16, 2018  1:00 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, iyh WBO will ban old burst parts that are still competitive like 4,7, Xtreme etc....? New discs are too light IMO, even lighter than the first ones ever released Gasp

I think it depends between burst resistance of the Z layers and the frequency of parts used. I'm sure if God cores are too heavy, they will look into it most likely, which I think would be smart.

However, If memory serves me correctly, they never look at disks or drivers for banning (only exception being outer.) Usually, they only target layers.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Sarveshj - Mar. 16, 2018

This is huge progress of beyblade franchise,i started being a fan of beyblade since five year old,i am the one living in india but in india there is less beyblade merchandise available which is a bad story for indians and because of that the kids do not understand the difference between orignal and duplicate and still sticked to duplicate metal fusion beyblades .it would be a huge improvment for us if it gets available in our every toy store and i am looking so forward! to the new beyblade season the beyblade burst chouzetsu!

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - RedPanda2 - Mar. 16, 2018

(Mar. 16, 2018  1:00 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, iyh WBO will ban old burst parts that are still competitive like 4,7, Xtreme etc....? New discs are too light IMO, even lighter than the first ones ever released :O

that's not in my head at all.

a new beyblade series means the game is formally changing.  this is not a single unbalanced part that might dominate competitive play.

if there are system-to-system gross imbalances, a "limited burst" sub division is more likely than banning large numbers of individual parts (way too early to even speculate, tbh)

i guess you could look at both situations as effectively the same thing, but super-z is the new beyblade as TT has designed it.

they included a heavy core disc with a super-z bey.  to me, that means they intend to have core discs intermixed.

but obviously, i know basically nothing at this point and could be wrong.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - bblader/90 - Mar. 16, 2018

I just watched a test battle between winning valkyrie and zet achilles vs spriggan requiem. Guess who won?
Come on, it's unfair! sR is much heavier than the new ones, even if they have metal on layers spriggan requiem is still comparable for 3-4 grams. The huge issue belongs to the discs, 0 is the heaviest around (you can add 2,50-3 grams with a "say a random frame, it will do the job"). 12 and 13 barely reach 16-17 grams!!!! This is ridicolous...

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Jinbee - Mar. 16, 2018

Based on nonokeys video, wV is 42.8 grams and zA is 44.1 in total while Sr is 46. However weight probably isn't the main factor, Sr is also more versatile.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Floriano - Mar. 16, 2018

I guess you mean this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A699XcshYrc

I'll wait to see how the layers mix with other parts tho. Sr is still a beast.

(Mar. 16, 2018  6:46 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Based on nonokeys video, wV is 42.8 grams and zA is 44.1 in total while Sr is 46. However weight probably isn't the main factor, Sr is also more versatile.

They're talking about the stock beys as a whole, wV and zA are so light because their disks are light, meanwhile Sr has the 0 disk.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Floriano - Mar. 16, 2018

Yeah, you can see it by this video, which I believed is already posted on here, on some other thread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNbCaNE-pYo
The weight of the disks is to balance them as stock, against other stock beys. Mix and match a bit and I would see wV as a strong layer, since it's so heavy and the teeth on it are HUGE, enough that trying to assemble it is actually quite hard, as shown in some videos.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - KnightPro - Mar. 16, 2018

forneus is 48 grams all together

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Real_ilinnuc - Mar. 16, 2018

I don't think the discs being light is something to be upset about? We've only had 2 new ones release so far so its not that all of the new ones will be light.

Also, if the made the discs heavier as well, then the meta would be dominated by Super Z, tbh doing this was a pretty good way of keeping Burst God relevant

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Beatlynx27 - Mar. 16, 2018

#released!!!
Ermehgerd I want to own them ALL!!!

(Mar. 16, 2018  6:57 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2018  6:46 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Based on nonokeys video, wV is 42.8 grams and zA is 44.1 in total while Sr is 46. However weight probably isn't the main factor, Sr is also more versatile.

They're talking about the stock beys as a whole, wV and zA are so light because their disks are light, meanwhile Sr has the 0 disk.

Yeah, I know. That was what I was responding to, my weights were the stock bey weights. My point still stands though, even if stock Sr isn't great it still has advantages over stock wV and zA.

(Mar. 16, 2018  9:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2018  6:57 PM)Limetka Wrote: They're talking about the stock beys as a whole, wV and zA are so light because their disks are light, meanwhile Sr has the 0 disk.

Yeah, I know. That was what I was responding to, my weights were the stock bey weights. My point still stands though, even if stock Sr isn't great it still has advantages over stock wV and zA.

Yeah I agree. Stock Sr is pretty decent.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - MGoldZeo - Mar. 16, 2018

(Mar. 16, 2018  6:49 PM)Floriano Wrote: I guess you mean this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A699XcshYrc

I'll wait to see how the layers mix with other parts tho. Sr is still a beast.
That wasn’t the regular sR it had a frame and bearing driver

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - KnightPro - Mar. 16, 2018

So I was watching a video and Z Achilles bursted Drain Fafnir all 3 rounds and it got outspun by Garuda once but Z Achilles bursted it 2 times.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Medave111 - Mar. 16, 2018

I got some combos that I think will be pretty good Emperor Fornous 0B PL and Drain Fafnir I yard