World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] (/Thread-3rd-Beyblade-Burst-series-Super-Z-%E8%B6%85%E3%82%BC%E3%83%84-Chouzetsu)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - LOL-y Rancher - Mar. 15, 2018

(Mar. 15, 2018  2:12 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Am I the only one who could care less that Shu is gonna be ''back''? lol

Careful, Shu fans will come and hunt you down for saying that  Cute
I can see him maybe come back but with far less screen time.

On a side note, I am disappointed Shouta (Daina's brother) isn't one of the main characters. It would've been amazing.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - KnightPro - Mar. 15, 2018

(Mar. 15, 2018  2:27 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2018  2:12 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Am I the only one who could care less that Shu is gonna be ''back''? lol

Careful, Shu fans will come and hunt you down for saying that  Cute

On a side note, I am disappointed Shouta (Daina's brother) isn't one of the main characters. It would've been amazing.

It's gotten to crazy to the point where Shu Fans think he's gonna own Hell Salamander Tired

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - CageRaidHD - Mar. 15, 2018

What are the level chips? I saw someone mention them in an earlier part of the thread

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - ThePheonix - Mar. 15, 2018

Is Hell Salamander a bey??

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Morrisjam021 - Mar. 15, 2018

(Mar. 15, 2018  2:46 PM)CageRaidHD Wrote: What are the level chips? I saw someone mention them in an earlier part of the thread

[Image: battle_01.jpg]They're the Chouzetsu version of God Chips, I guess. I think you shove them into that diamond shaped hole and they hug the notches near where the launcher fits in. All we have is this image at the moment.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - team CYAN - Mar. 15, 2018

(Mar. 15, 2018  2:36 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2018  2:27 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Careful, Shu fans will come and hunt you down for saying that  Cute

It's gotten to crazy to the point where Shu Fans think he's gonna own Hell Salamander Tired

Srsly? I've been getting enough of his power obsessed emo phase. If he breaks Requiem next after he loses, I'd willingly go in the anime if i could and sock him in the face

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - RedPanda2 - Mar. 15, 2018

(Mar. 15, 2018  3:34 PM)Morrisjam021 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2018  2:46 PM)CageRaidHD Wrote: What are the level chips? I saw someone mention them in an earlier part of the thread

[Image: battle_01.jpg]They're the Chouzetsu version of God Chips, I guess. I think you shove them into that diamond shaped hole and they hug the notches near where the launcher fits in. All we have is this image at the moment.

i'd imagine these go under the layer, above the disc?  based on the “level” name, perhaps there are some trade offs to be customized by tweeking the height of the layer through these things?

we've all seen how TT is pointing out the different driver heights, so maybe different customizable layer heights (by using level chips as a spacer of sorts) will also be a factor for super-z?

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - KnightPro - Mar. 15, 2018

I'm gonna laugh so hard if Aiga beats Rantaro first try in the anime LOL

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Jinbee - Mar. 15, 2018

(Mar. 15, 2018  4:50 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I'm gonna laugh so hard if Aiga beats Rantaro first try in the anime LOL

I'd imagine he beats Fabuki first and Rantaro after but I could be very wrong.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Frostic Fox - Mar. 15, 2018

Could this have to do with level chips? Or are they just stickers?

I'm thinking the latter, but I figure it's worth drawing attention to.

Edit: Oh, it's just stickers. I see it there now in Japanese.

(Mar. 15, 2018  1:36 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: @[azsas] your source there also has this beauty:
(click for bigger)

[Image: 0IAuIrT.png]

https://twitter.com/beykin_men/status/973622550633656320

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Morrisjam021 - Mar. 15, 2018

(Mar. 15, 2018  4:50 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I'm gonna laugh so hard if Aiga beats Rantaro first try in the anime LOL

Are you sure that's Rantaro? Rantaro has brown eyes and the lookalike in the trailer has orange eyes.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - _Stealth_ - Mar. 15, 2018

[Image: image.png]I just made this.
I know, the chip is upside down but it still gives us an idea.
But I noticed the holes go through the whole layer so it could also be that the chip is placed underneath in between the disk and layer like RedPanda2 said.

K now I feel like sure that you place this under the layer lol

I have no idea what this does though, I will be thinking about it for the day now maybe i‘ll get an idea ^^

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png]
I made it with Z Achilles and Emperor Forneus, too c:

From leo bursts video he said the timeskip is 2 years after Valt won the tournament!

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - God Dragruler - Mar. 15, 2018

(Mar. 15, 2018  5:25 PM)KnightPro Wrote: From leo bursts video he said the timeskip is 2 years after Valt won the tournament!

Then their's not to much of a age difference between the new cast and the old cast it's more pack with bladers now. That is if there planning to bring more old characters back

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Limetka - Mar. 15, 2018

(Mar. 15, 2018  5:00 PM)Morrisjam021 Wrote:

Are you sure that's Rantaro? 
yes. There's been too much twin brother theories here already, and none was ever right.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Frostic Fox - Mar. 15, 2018

@[BeybladeFanOff] claimed somewhere said his name is Ranjiro, whether it's the same character or not. I asked if he could show us where he found it.

(Mar. 15, 2018  1:01 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2018  10:10 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: In the new manga, it’s not Rantaro but Ranjiro Kiyama... It’s weird.

Can you point us to where we can see this?

I tried finding it in the manga video upload we have here, but I didn't spot his name being said. I could've just missed it, though.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Aiga - Mar. 15, 2018

(Mar. 15, 2018  5:43 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: @[BeybladeFanOff] claimed somewhere said his name is Ranjiro, whether it's the same character or not. I asked if he could show us where he found it.

(Mar. 15, 2018  1:01 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Can you point us to where we can see this?

I tried finding it in the manga video upload we have here, but I didn't spot his name being said. I could've just missed it, though.

It’s in the pic that Hiro posted on his twitter. 
https://twitter.com/hiromorita_/status/974115948599717888?s=21

Hiro says something about the name in a reply to the original one, but I’m not sure what it says exactly.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Mar. 15, 2018

(Mar. 15, 2018  5:43 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: @[BeybladeFanOff] claimed somewhere said his name is Ranjiro, whether it's the same character or not. I asked if he could show us where he found it.

(Mar. 15, 2018  1:01 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Can you point us to where we can see this?

[Image: IMG_20180314_234446.jpg]

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Eleanor - Mar. 15, 2018

(Mar. 15, 2018  6:00 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

[Image: IMG_20180314_234446.jpg]

Thank U for the poster SUGOI-KONICHEWA ...Now just like the poster everything seems to be more clear than before...

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - KinkoUsagi - Mar. 15, 2018

(Mar. 15, 2018  7:00 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Orichalcum (Energy Layer)Outer (Forge Disc)Octa (Performance Tip)

[Image: latest?cb=20180315053620]  [Image: latest?cb=20180315053651]  [Image: latest?cb=20180315053719]

WOW. I mean, I like the original a lot but this is re-colour is too damn nice. Also, this means that Octa will be easier to obtain unless it too will be worth nearly a thousand dollars US. Looking forward to this!

Man, I love Forneus but the gold re-colour makes the Bey look terrible! Hard pass. I'm usually all for gold everything but it just looks cheap and unappealing.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Dodgest - Mar. 15, 2018

Its a good thing ive been saving. Ill be buying 2 WV's & im sure ill find that gold layer. The black driver ill be saving until August.

1 important thing: is the gold L3 a "lottery" bey or a "like Gold dragoon" we could possibly get bey? I know ill be spendin some bank on the stadium set. An ill be buying 2/3 Aa beys. An that black n red bey.. hot! Cant wait to get the gold drigger. It was so rare it wasnt even in the app. I will be getting 2 of the black n red bey. Good thing is i get 120-160 a week.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - AigaAkaba - Mar. 15, 2018

I can't wait until Z Achilles comes out. I'm super excited. I love its design and gimmicks. It's my favorite Bey. Grin

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Limetka - Mar. 15, 2018

The eye color is literally the same, you guys are really overthinking this
[Image: 58lekWT.png]

Thanks for the sources there, @[Aiga] and @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA] ! It's so easy for rumors to start.

(Mar. 15, 2018  5:59 PM)Aiga Wrote: Hiro says something about the name in a reply to the original one, but I’m not sure what it says exactly.

I see fan comments to that, nothing from Hiro. But they don't seem to actually answer it, I don't think, letting Google Translate do the work. Can't dig further at the moment (gotta run).

I'm sure we'll find out in time.

(Mar. 15, 2018  8:26 PM)AigaAkaba Wrote: I can't wait until Z Achilles comes out. I'm super excited. I love its design and gimmicks. It's my favorite Bey. Grin

Yeah, I really like it! One of my favorite characters in another series is Achilles-based, and I think that might be playing a part.

Probably also why I wish there was more bronze and less silver in the design, but it's still amazing!

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Bl4ck-Ou7 - Mar. 15, 2018

(Mar. 15, 2018  8:46 PM)Limetka Wrote: The eye color is literally the same, you guys are really overthinking this
[Image: 58lekWT.png]
He has brown eyes before, and yellow eyes after