World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] (/Thread-3rd-Beyblade-Burst-series-Super-Z-%E8%B6%85%E3%82%BC%E3%83%84-Chouzetsu)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - smash attacker - Feb. 21, 2018

(Feb. 21, 2018  2:21 AM)Multiluke Wrote: This is a huuuuuuuge stretch and pure speculation since the Zet Achellius owner and Valt look alike I think that this season will take place in alternate realities in which every day Valt switches between two realities and personalities and chozetsu means transcendence and I mean that might tie this all together

Hopefully they link the past generations with the new and get a good story line of where they finally explain where the Bey spirits/Bit beast come from, why there in the Beys, and can people see them since they act so normal when a dragon as tall as a building or a 6 eyed knight comes out of a spinning top

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - aggregor941 - Feb. 21, 2018

[pure speculation] maybe the clock we see in the logo means one of those "valts" is from the future

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - BeyCrafter - Feb. 21, 2018

(Feb. 21, 2018  3:02 PM)smash attacker Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2018  2:21 AM)Multiluke Wrote: This is a huuuuuuuge stretch and pure speculation since the Zet Achellius owner and Valt look alike I think that this season will take place in alternate realities in which every day Valt switches between two realities and personalities and chozetsu means transcendence and I mean that might tie this all together

Hopefully they link the past generations with the new and get a good story line of where they finally explain where the Bey spirits/Bit beast come from, why there in the Beys, and can people see them since they act so normal when a dragon as tall as a building or a 6 eyed knight comes out of a spinning top

I'm pretty sure no one sees the actual avatars. The avatars are more or less metaphorical.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Morrisjam021 - Feb. 21, 2018

(Feb. 21, 2018  3:11 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: [pure speculation] maybe the clock we see in the logo means one of those "valts" is from the future

Or the past? All the beys seem to have some sort of medieval theme going on.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - KnightPro - Feb. 21, 2018

You guys he's probably just going to another place it's not alternate realities or anything lol.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Bey_$avage - Feb. 21, 2018

(Feb. 21, 2018  5:08 PM)KnightPro Wrote: You guys he's probably just going to another place it's not alternate realities or anything lol.

Yeah he's probably gunna continue his journey around the rest of the world by his self and find new friends & rivals in new places with this new system. And I have a feeling g that zet Achilles owner will be the one to show Valt the way of super Z and take him to upgrade his bey

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - BlackMirror - Feb. 21, 2018

Hm sadly Z Achilles is (probably) not bidirectional.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - KnightPro - Feb. 21, 2018

I Agree Bey Savage and I feel like Shu might quit beyblade since Requiem was his last evolution

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Bey_$avage - Feb. 21, 2018

(Feb. 21, 2018  6:08 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I Agree Bey Savage and I feel like Shu might quit beyblade since Requiem was his last evolution

yeah also he's not who he really was when he was valt's friend anymore, i think shu will lose to valt in the finals and realize how far he went out of anger and trying to get power to be the strongest, and he might quit out of shame and kind of to atone for what he did to his friends

but thats just my theory

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Son Goku - Feb. 21, 2018

Has the new Longinus the 13 disk? And the rubber LF (Spiral tip)? It was written on Twitter page.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - BlackMirror - Feb. 21, 2018

(Feb. 21, 2018  7:02 PM)Contacter Wrote: Has the new Longinus the 13 disk? And the rubber LF (Spiral tip)? It was written on Twitter page.

Hm 13 is considered an unlucky number in the U.S. (and around the world?). It might have some significance.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - God Dragruler - Feb. 21, 2018

(Feb. 21, 2018  7:59 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2018  7:02 PM)Contacter Wrote: Has the new Longinus the 13 disk? And the rubber LF (Spiral tip)? It was written on Twitter page.

Hm 13 is considered an unlucky number in the U.S. (and around the world?). It might have some significance.

Yup 13 is a forbidden number in some legend like 666 which suits longinus dragon are mostly depicted as forbidden existence like demons so let's see how this longinus will turned out

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Beatlynx27 - Feb. 21, 2018

I think the reason there's metal on all the layers in the random booster is so that the weight is even in the boosters

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - YggdrasilWyvern - Feb. 21, 2018

Wonder if we'll see either of the previous Zeus beys in the random boosters such as Z2 or gZ

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Chouzetsu" [超ゼツ] - Lego bey god - Feb. 22, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  6:34 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: I'm not sure if this is authentic but
Edit : Confirmed It's authentic 
Winning Valkyrie
[Image: DWdMEt9UMAAKp-9.jpg]

Zet Achilles (I don't know it reminds of Spriggan)

[Image: DWdMCX6VQAAv0ig.jpg]
Random Booster Vol.10 (Seems like we are getting a new Longinus. That's pretty early!)
[Image: DWdOrIOVwAA0vgs.jpg]
https://twitter.com/HimuraMakoto/status/965810412200476677
It's not that bad as we all thought Smile
The link wont work anymore for some reason it says that the page doesnt exist

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Medave111 - Feb. 22, 2018

I hope there is a zeus in this series

and drain fafnir

and drain fafnir

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - BurstMaster - Feb. 22, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  10:26 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: [Image: DWeiCKtVwAEM7b6.jpg:large]

Just because no one posted it yet.
The green driver in the picture is huge

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - RedPanda2 - Feb. 22, 2018

(Feb. 22, 2018  1:45 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  10:26 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Just because no one posted it yet.

indeed, it looks almost mugen-esque...

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - BurstMaster - Feb. 22, 2018

(Feb. 22, 2018  1:48 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2018  1:45 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The green driver in the picture is huge

indeed, it looks almost mugen-esque...

Frisbey's are evolving.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - BeybladerBraden - Feb. 22, 2018

The green driver looks like a rip fire driver

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - LordL0Ls - Feb. 22, 2018

(Feb. 22, 2018  1:45 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  10:26 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: [Image: DWeiCKtVwAEM7b6.jpg:large]

Just because no one posted it yet.

Possibly a burst version of X : D from MF?

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - BeyCrafter - Feb. 22, 2018

(Feb. 22, 2018  2:16 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2018  1:45 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The green driver in the picture is huge

Possibly a burst version of X : D from MF?

Apparently it's similar to orbit but with a smaller ball.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - LordL0Ls - Feb. 22, 2018

(Feb. 22, 2018  2:19 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2018  2:16 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Possibly a burst version of X : D from MF?

Apparently it's similar to orbit but with a smaller ball.

Looks like a hasbro ripfire, what BladerBranden said. Could possibly be similar to TB from MF

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Frostic Fox - Feb. 22, 2018

If the new booster comes out in April, when do you guys think Super Z will be released? How much of a gap is there usually between versions/generations?

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - CrazyAries - Feb. 22, 2018

(Feb. 22, 2018  4:55 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: If the new booster comes out in April, when do you guys think Super Z will be released? How much of a gap is there usually between versions/generations?

Winning Valkyrie, Z Achilles, Emperor Forneus and other products are going to be released in March.
There would be a Starter and a random booster released in April.