World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] (/Thread-3rd-Beyblade-Burst-series-Super-Z-%E8%B6%85%E3%82%BC%E3%83%84-Chouzetsu)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Spideyblade - Feb. 20, 2018

I’m not good at this, and I know there’s no official information yet, but does anyone think the new Longinus is heavier than nL

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Skuldless - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  6:48 PM)Spideyblade Wrote: I’m not good at this, and I know there’s no official information yet, but does anyone think the new Longinus is heavier than nL

Depending on how much will weight the new Longinus, if atleast it weights 18g or 19g you can pair it with 0 and it will be definitely heavier than nL

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Kei - Feb. 20, 2018

Really happy they didn't go the all-metal route for the Layers. Although, this does make their teaser image a bit misleading haha. Very excited that it's turned out the way it has with a mixture of metal and plastic!

And RBV10 looks insanely good.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - SprigganJoseph - Feb. 20, 2018

I wonder if we'll actually see kensuke more and he could get a new Beyblade

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - TrainiacJ - Feb. 20, 2018

Where is everyone getting the X-X initialling style for these layers from? There's no official source with that as far as I can find...

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - aggregor941 - Feb. 20, 2018

Let me guess. Metal frames

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - bidinga - Feb. 20, 2018

my mind has changed i love this! the futuristic look is beautiful

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - RedPanda2 - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  8:53 PM)bidinga Wrote: my mind has changed i love this! the futuristic look is beautiful

i hear that. TT really nailed the wow factor. i love the new look and i can’t wait to buy.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - bidinga - Feb. 20, 2018

wow Ragnarok in a random booster? cool cant wait till 2019-2020 for hasbro super z also zet achilles looks alot like odax o2

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Beatlynx27 - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  4:47 PM)MWF Wrote: Apperently Vl is like hold, but smaller.
I see a pattern:
Accel=control variable=no control reboot=control vl=no control???

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Jinbee - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  9:04 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  4:47 PM)MWF Wrote: Apperently Vl is like hold, but smaller.
I see a pattern:
Accel=control variable=no control reboot=control vl=no control???

I'd hardly classify Reboot as controllable, even at first I find the tip a bit wonky.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Bey_$avage - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  6:00 PM)KnightPro Wrote: The guy who translated all this stuff said Emporer Forneus driver is a mix between Defense driver+Orbit

Free spinning tip, with a "tip-guard" that's why I think it is so wide because it actually looks like it would be a free spinning support around the tip so I'm thinking more along the lines of atomic mixed with guard (except a really big guard part)

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - azsas - Feb. 20, 2018

I can see the corporation is using the plastic for their packages.
But there should be more options to create an aesthetics looks for the product by eco-friendly materials.
I expect more people can speak for our environment.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Bey_$avage - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  8:34 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Where is everyone getting the X-X initialling style for these layers from? There's no official source with that as far as I can find...
Are you trolling? Lol-y rancher said you're the one who wants us to label them like that

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - TrainiacJ - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  10:11 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  8:34 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Where is everyone getting the X-X initialling style for these layers from? There's no official source with that as far as I can find...
Are you trolling? Lol-y rancher said you're the one who wants us to label them like that

@[LOL-y Rancher] don't mislead these children :p

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - LOL-y Rancher - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  10:11 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:

Oh no no, I was joking haha. I was just making a joke about how @[TrainiacJ] will get triggered if you use the wrong label for the new beys xD

(Feb. 20, 2018  10:11 PM)azsas Wrote: I can see the corporation is using the plastic for their packages.
But there should be more options to create an aesthetics looks for the product by eco-friendly materials.

I understand the impact of non recycled plastics being used. But I don't think that's TT or Hasbros fault and there's definitely other companies to get mad at that about. (Like plastic manufacturing factories that don't recycle) so I don't really see the point in making eco friendly beys. Especially since I'm never throwing away any beyblade ever

(Feb. 20, 2018  10:13 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  10:11 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: Are you trolling? Lol-y rancher said you're the one who wants us to label them like that

Oh no no, I was joking haha. I was just making a joke about how @[TrainiacJ] will get triggered if you use the wrong label for the new beys xD

Lolol, y'all are funny but I'm also interested to see if they will have a separate naming scale

(Feb. 20, 2018  10:13 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  10:11 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: Are you trolling? Lol-y rancher said you're the one who wants us to label them like that

oh no, i have standards for people being able to spell things, which is an extremley low bar. the horror...

Getting back on track, If Vl is really designed like a smaller Hold, I think it's gonna be called Velocity. Xt is likely Xtend given it's height gimmick. Forneus' driver looks like it will be absolutly broken in the current metagame, so i'm eager to get my hands on it once it comes out haha

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Feb. 20, 2018

[Image: DWeiCKtVwAEM7b6.jpg:large]

Just because no one posted it yet.

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - LOL-y Rancher - Feb. 20, 2018

I have a funny feeling that if Vl is a smaller hold, the little ring around the flat will be smooth whether Hold had bumpy edges. I hope so honestly so it at least sticks out a bit from Hold. I was also thinking the name was Velocity.

On the topic of Drivers, I am a little disappointed that Crush Ragnaruk has Wedge when it's literally the next stamina type that came right after Screw Trident. I mean this has happened with VWA > DOA too but that was early on. I'm not really sure how good Wedge is but as a RB prize, I dunno. Maybe the layer and frame will be so good that it won't matter but for RBV10, there are lots of other goodies anyway so I guess I can't complain.

(Feb. 20, 2018  10:18 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  10:13 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Oh no no, I was joking haha. I was just making a joke about how @[TrainiacJ] will get triggered if you use the wrong label for the new beys xD

oh no, i have standards for people being able to spell things, which is an extremley low bar. the horror...

Getting back on track, If Vl is really designed like a smaller Hold, I think it's gonna be called Velocity. Xt is likely Xtend given it's height gimmick. Forneus' driver looks like it will be absolutly broken in the current metagame, so i'm eager to get my hands on it once it comes out haha

If that's true, out of the early releases I'd be most looking forward to the Forneus driver as well and from the sounds of Xt & Vl the gimmicks don't sound to effective IMO

(Feb. 20, 2018  10:27 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I have a funny feeling that if Vl is a smaller hold, the little ring around the flat will be smooth whether Hold had bumpy edges. I hope so honestly so it at least sticks out a bit from Hold. I was also thinking the name was Velocity.

On the topic of Drivers, I am a little disappointed that Crush Ragnaruk has Wedge when it's literally the next stamina type that came right after Screw Trident. I mean this has happened with VWA > DOA too but that was early on. I'm not really sure how good Wedge is but as a RB prize, I dunno. Maybe the layer and frame will be so good that it won't matter but for RBV10, there are lots of other goodies anyway so I guess I can't complain.
Also Crush Ragnaruk has two different modes in battle? (Roughly translated) so I don't think it's a mode change but it said an UP and DOWN attack change so I think it could have to do with those new & improved looking wings it has

I think that "UP and DOWN" description you meantion might be the R Frame's gimmick? I saw a tweet from the person who posted all these pictures on Twitter saying something to that effect, but Google Translate is a bit dodgy...

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - Jinbee - Feb. 20, 2018

So is this basically... Guard, the frame?

(Feb. 20, 2018  10:36 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So is this basically... Guard, the frame?

I think it's more of an SW145 situation. All that you need to do is adjust the frame's deign slightly to acomodate both sides being attatchable and add a set of tabs underneath to let it attatch and it should work...

RE: 3rd Beyblade Burst series: "Super Z" [超ゼツ, Chouzetsu] - azsas - Feb. 20, 2018

(Feb. 20, 2018  10:16 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  10:11 PM)azsas Wrote: I can see the corporation is using the plastic for their packages.

I understand the impact of non recycled plastics being used. But I don't think that's TT or Hasbros fault and there's definitely other companies to get mad at that about. (Like plastic manufacturing factories that don't recycle) so I don't really see the point in making eco friendly beys. Especially since I'm never throwing away any beyblade ever

Sorry some sort of misunderstanding here.
I am just focus on the product packages how being made by eco-friendly materials.
Because plastic is harmful to ecosystem in quite many aspect.
Either for corporation or customer, considering for environmental responsibility is the main concept I want to advocate.