World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered Compatibilitys with Original, God Layer, And Dual Systems - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered Compatibilitys with Original, God Layer, And Dual Systems (/Thread-Unanswered-Compatibilitys-with-Original-God-Layer-And-Dual-Systems)

Compatibilitys with Original, God Layer, And Dual Systems - SabreLeo - Dec. 11, 2017

Sorry, still new to burst, which beys are compatible with which in burst out of the so far 3 systems.

RE: Compatibilitys with Original, God Layer, And Dual Systems - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Dec. 11, 2017

They're all compatible. But you can't use the God Chips with anything before the God Layers.

RE: Compatibilitys with Original, God Layer, And Dual Systems - Bersilus - Dec. 11, 2017

That's the beauty of burst. It is flexible like that. Hence there might still be some hidden combos

RE: Compatibilitys with Original, God Layer, And Dual Systems - SabreLeo - Dec. 12, 2017

(Dec. 11, 2017  12:19 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: They're all compatible. But you can't use the God Chips with anything before the God Layers.

So would i just have to remove the god chip?

RE: Compatibilitys with Original, God Layer, And Dual Systems - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Dec. 12, 2017

(Dec. 12, 2017  1:17 AM)SabreLeo Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2017  12:19 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: They're all compatible. But you can't use the God Chips with anything before the God Layers.

So would i just have to remove the god chip?

No, you just can't put God chips on the layers before the God Layers.

RE: Compatibilitys with Original, God Layer, And Dual Systems - Kaiser138 - Dec. 12, 2017

And you can't put any Disc on Nightmare Longinus. You can put a Frame on it though.

RE: Compatibilitys with Original, God Layer, And Dual Systems - SabreLeo - Dec. 13, 2017

(Dec. 12, 2017  1:26 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2017  1:17 AM)SabreLeo Wrote: So would i just have to remove the god chip?

No, you just can't put God chips on the layers before the God Layers.

I mean like remove the god chip and then put the disc and driver.

RE: Compatibilitys with Original, God Layer, And Dual Systems - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Dec. 13, 2017

(Dec. 13, 2017  1:00 AM)SabreLeo Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2017  1:26 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: No, you just can't put God chips on the layers before the God Layers.

yeah, No you don't have to do that

RE: Compatibilitys with Original, God Layer, And Dual Systems - ptf606 - Dec. 13, 2017

(Dec. 13, 2017  1:00 AM)SabreLeo Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2017  1:26 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: No, you just can't put God chips on the layers before the God Layers.

For it to be able to battle int tournaments, you need a God Chip.