World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Dec. 11, 2017

should chapter 9 be added at the current moment or is a revision of the chapter needed?

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 11, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Dec. 11, 2017

(Dec. 11, 2017  2:45 PM)Dragunix Wrote: You may want to wait until I finish 8. That way I can format it once it's location is finalized.

Ok I was just wondering. Chapter 8 is looking good so far.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Dec. 15, 2017

Question. would Arc three be a individual tournament? If so, would we do a battle a chapter?

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Dec. 15, 2017

(Dec. 15, 2017  2:48 PM)MWF Wrote: Question. would Arc three be a individual tournament? If so, would we do a battle a chapter?

Dragunix said earlier that arc 3 is a little bit different....

(Dec. 15, 2017  2:57 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  2:48 PM)MWF Wrote: Question. would Arc three be a individual tournament? If so, would we do a battle a chapter?

Dragunix said earlier that arc 3 is a little bit different....

Just wondering about it. Depending on what Arcs 2 and 3 are a few of the characters of mine not introduced yet will be introduced. In the arc involving Pilito Nagisa and Diana (the twins using the two zelus beys) will be definitely introduced along with Mytero, Eta, and Arize.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Pegasus P2 - Dec. 15, 2017

I liked the series I just don’t understand why Valt Lost to Lui in the final of the national individual matches just over a crack

I am new here and I have been training in real life and I was inspired by both the series and my brother as by the name you probably know that I use Pegasus

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Dec. 15, 2017

(Dec. 15, 2017  3:17 PM)Pegasus P2 Wrote: I liked the series I just don’t understand why Valt Lost to Lui in the final of the national individual matches just over a crack

I am new here and I have been training in real life and I was inspired by both the series and my brother as by the name you probably know that I use Pegasus

welcome to WBO...Hope U enjoy ur stay here...

(Dec. 15, 2017  3:17 PM)Pegasus P2 Wrote: I liked the series I just don’t understand why Valt Lost to Lui in the final of the national individual matches just over a crack

U can introduce them in the tournaments...And their beyblades too...

Quick question, what ever happened to making a draft before putting a chapter on the doc? did i miss the draft for chapter 8? if so, what page is it on?

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 15, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Dragunix - Dec. 16, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Eleanor - Dec. 16, 2017

Can U post a picture of Rykos???

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Alexa C H - Dec. 16, 2017

I saw that the thread name was modified. Says - cast final...
So what is the cast?

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - dt1000 - Dec. 16, 2017

(Dec. 16, 2017  3:59 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: I saw that the thread name was modified. Says - cast final...
So what is the cast?

See page 9.

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Eleanor - Dec. 16, 2017

Sure...That would be great...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 16, 2017

((Deleted))

updated Fyleon's bio

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Dragunix - Dec. 18, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 18, 2017

Another great chapter, @[Dragunix]!

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Dragunix - Dec. 18, 2017

tried to edit chapter 9...please feedback, @[MWF]

Vis and the rest of Double threat walk into the stadium building. Interestingly, it turns out they were up first. The team they were against first almost looked like a last-second entry, their strongest blader being a short kid with an interesting beyblade. Vis was sent up to take the first point, their strongest blader meeting him at the stadium. As Vis and the blader exchange beyblades to inspect them, the blind blader taps it with his finger, his posture hinting curiosity. Afterwards, the two bladers return each others beys and get ready to launch.

Vis does his test launch as they release their beys. The opposing beyblade bounces up and lands on Sonar the moment it reaches the center, knocking Sonar away while bouncing again.

"M2.1.Q. Interesting," Vis mutters. "This will be quick. Rolling Counter." Sonar tilts onto the slope of its driver. Getting hit once more, Sonar began to roll, turn around, then strikes M2 in response. This causes M2 to slam into the wall and lose a lot of spin, as well as click twice. When M2 falls to the center it is met by the accel frame and bursts.

"Iris Sonar wins by burst finish. The score is 2 to zero, one point for Double threat," the referee says.

Zac stepped up next, being greeted by a tall girl with a pink J2.H.Br. Both bladers inspect each others beys before preparing to battle. Zac sets lyric Aeros to defense mode before tilting his launcher. They launch and the ring of spikes on Aeros' driver causes it to accelerate, smashing into the other beyblade. Due to the low friction, the J2 gets knocked out.
"lyric Aeros wins by ring out finish, the score is one to zero,” the referee said as they prepare to launch once more. This time Zac holds his launcher flat and intercepts the J2 at the center and keeps knocking it away. Eventually, the stamina of the J2 won out as Aeros clattered to the ground.

"Jail Jormungand wins by survivor finish, the score is one to one,” the referee proclaims. Zac switches to attack mode and tilts his launcher. They launch, a wind up allowing Aeros to burst the J2 with a strong attack.

"lyric Aeros wins by burst finish, the score is three to one. one point for Double threat," the referee says.

Meanwhile, Kioke chooses to go next but gets hit by a sneaky burst from the M2. Lily reassures Kioke that it wasn't his fault as she opposes a blader with a black and gold L2.7B.U. The two bladers launch and Themis who is tilted on the side of bearing to do the pendulum launch rocks up and down the stadium in a arc, intercepting the L2 and knocking it away into the wall bursting it.

"just Themis wins by burst finish, the score is Two to Zero. Final point for Double Threat. Double threat is the winner of this round,” the referee says.

After congratulating each other the team goes to watch the rest of Round One. Vis listens into the battles and is interested in the Match between Heavenly Triagram and BC Sol. Something about the beyblade called Dragoon makes it quite interesting...

9 chapters left!! Looks like some arc expansion may be needed??

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - MWF - Dec. 18, 2017

(Dec. 18, 2017  4:09 AM)Dragunix Wrote: tried to edit chapter 9...please feedback, @[MWF]

Vis and the rest of Double threat walk into the stadium building. Interestingly, it turns out they were up first. The team they were against first almost looked like a last-second entry, their strongest blader being a short kid with an interesting beyblade. Vis was sent up to take the first point, their strongest blader meeting him at the stadium. As Vis and the blader exchange beyblades to inspect them, the blind blader taps it with his finger, his posture hinting curiosity. Afterwards, the two bladers return each others beys and get ready to launch.

Vis does his test launch as they release their beys. The opposing beyblade bounces up and lands on Sonar the moment it reaches the center, knocking Sonar away while bouncing again.

"M2.1.Q. Interesting," Vis mutters. "This will be quick. Rolling Counter." Sonar tilts onto the slope of its driver. Getting hit once more, Sonar began to roll, turn around, then strikes M2 in response. This causes M2 to slam into the wall and lose a lot of spin, as well as click twice. When M2 falls to the center it is met by the accel frame and bursts.

"Iris Sonar wins by burst finish. The score is 2 to zero, one point for Double threat," the referee says.

Zac stepped up next, being greeted by a tall girl with a pink J2.H.Br. Both bladers inspect each others beys before preparing to battle. Zac sets lyric Aeros to defense mode before tilting his launcher. They launch and the ring of spikes on Aeros' driver causes it to accelerate, smashing into the other beyblade. Due to the low friction, the J2 gets knocked out.
"lyric Aeros wins by ring out finish, the score is one to zero,” the referee said as they prepare to launch once more. This time Zac holds his launcher flat and intercepts the J2 at the center and keeps knocking it away. Eventually, the stamina of the J2 won out as Aeros clattered to the ground.

"Jail Jormungand wins by survivor finish, the score is one to one,” the referee proclaims. Zac switches to attack mode and tilts his launcher. They launch, a wind up allowing Aeros to burst the J2 with a strong attack.

"lyric Aeros wins by burst finish, the score is three to one. one point for Double threat," the referee says.

Meanwhile, Kioke chooses to go next but gets hit by a sneaky burst from the M2. Lily reassures Kioke that it wasn't his fault as she opposes a blader with a black and gold L2.7B.U. The two bladers launch and Themis who is tilted on the side of bearing to do the pendulum launch rocks up and down the stadium in a arc, intercepting the L2 and knocking it away into the wall bursting it.

"just Themis wins by burst finish, the score is Two to Zero. Final point for Double Threat. Double threat is the winner of this round,” the referee says.

After congratulating each other the team goes to watch the rest of Round One. Vis listens into the battles and is interested in the Match between Heavenly Triagram and BC Sol. Something about the beyblade called Dragoon makes it quite interesting...

Not bad. With the revision

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - AwesomeKid20094 - Dec. 19, 2017

Chapter 11

“Hmm.” I was lying down on my bed, just after my mom scolded me---and all that stuff the mothers do when they don’t see you for a long time.

I was thinking about that azure-eyed blader I fought.

Rykos Azuki. That guy was so unpredictable. First he was extremely relaxed, then he was serious. Who was this guy?

Ding.

My mom opened the door and called from downstairs “Hyper, a friend of yours is here to see you!”

Huh, who?

At first, I was extremely confused. After a few seconds i realized it was that other kid who I battled along with Rykos. He was really fun to battle with. I ran down the stairs to see Arashi at the door.

“What’s up,” I greeted Arashi, giving him a slight nod.

“Hi Hyper!” Arashi said enthusiastically. “Guess what I got in the mail? An invite for the World Tournament! I assume you got one too!”

Is this kid insane? I thought. However, when I walked over to the mailbox, I noticed a letter with the WBBA seal. Opening it in disbelief, my eyes flashed over the contents. It read:

Dear Hyper,

You are invited to the WBBA World Tournament. This will be a team tournament. You have to make a team of three bladers. Make sure you train a lot because you will need it!

Sincerely,
The WBBA

I stood there. I was so surprised that my words that I were about to say came out as:

“Agh-Er-Ashgk.”

Arashi finally snapped my out of it.

“Better choose your team now, catch you later!” As he went back to his house, I raced back to my room. I took out my phone and I called Vortex and James. I explained everything that happened in the last 15 minutes. They agreed to being in my team, so I knew that we had a chance in this tournament.

It has been 6 days after I got the letter, and today was the start of the tournament. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I am SUPER pumped for this tournament. I met James and Vortex at the WBBA main bey stadium. “Sup” we all nodded. We took out our beys. Strike Horungium, Ice Jetris, and Geranium Vesuvius. We put them in the middle of all of us.

“Slashing Victory!” I said, just when it came into my mind. “This is our team name.”

“Sure!” Vortex and James agreed. Together we walked into the bey stadium, ready to face our first opponent.

“Welcome everyone, to the WBBA World Tournament! For today’s battle, it will be Slashing Victory vs Icing Mind! To win a game you must earn 2 points--in other words, first to burst is out! The first team to win 3 games wins! Captains, choose who you will bring out in the battle first!” The announcer said.

“Oh gosh,” I mumbled. “I’m the captain that has to made important decisions. Well then, guys I’ll just send myself out,” I said. With their agreement, I sighed in relief. I decided that when I already went up to the stadium.

“Woah! Both teams are sending out their captains first! It’s Bobert vs Hyper, Uranus Breaker vs Strike Horungium, this will be a fierce attack type battle! Who will-”

“Are you finished?” Bobert interrupted the announcer.

“Um, ok sure.” The announcer said. “3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” Everyone in the room shouted. I pushed my launcher forward when I launched. Horungium instantly hit the wall of the stadium. Gaining speed, it hit each wall in 5 seconds. It finally gained such speed it quite literally rocketed towards Uranus Breaker.
“HORUNGIUM! BURNING CLAW STRIKE!” I shouted, doing my special move. Horungium hit Uranus Breaker, bursting it instantly. “Hyper gets 2 points with a burst finish! Slashing Victory wins Game 1.” The referee announced. I went back to James and Vortex. I slumped down on the bench.

This is boring I thought disappointed. I pointed at James. “You go out next.” I said. James went up to the stadium.

“Now it’s a stamina type vs a defense type, wow! James vs Inus, Jetris vs Irabur, who will win!? Let the battle commense!” The announcer said. “3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” Everyone shouted. Jetris and Irabur clashed in the center, which I thought was boring. Irabur hit Jetris hard and Jetris hit back, and burst Irabur. “James gets 2 points with a burst finish. Slashing Victory wins Game 2!” The referee announced. James came back to our bench, and I got up from the bench, and I went out in the stadium. I couldn’t believe it, but I was slouching. I took out my launcher, and put it into the side setup. I held my launcher loosely, something that I never do. An azure aura washed over me. I didn’t wait for the announcer to say stuff about who I am battling. I was battling Bobert again. Time to get over with this trash. “3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” Everyone yelled. Horungium landed on his wheel, and instantly went over to Uranus Breaker and burst him. I looked at his surprised face, and smiled. “Uh-” the referee started but I walked out of the stadium, to my house.

(Dec. 18, 2017  4:09 AM)Dragunix Wrote: tried to edit chapter 9...please feedback, @[MWF]

why does it say M2 and J2. BOI is this hasBRUH!!?!?!?!
(Hasbro)
AND WHY DOES IT HAVE JAIL JORGUMAND! TAKARA TOMY MADE IT ALREADY. THIS IS ORIGINAL NOT RIP OFFS NO OFFENSE.

it says original is the title :P

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - dt1000 - Dec. 19, 2017

(Dec. 19, 2017  1:24 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Chapter 11

“Hmm.” I was lying down on my bed, just after my mom scolded me---and all that stuff the mothers do when they don’t see you for a long time.

I was thinking about that azure-eyed blader I fought.

Rykos Azuki. That guy was so unpredictable. First he was extremely relaxed, then he was serious. Who was this guy?

Ding.

My mom opened the door and called from downstairs “Hyper, a friend of yours is here to see you!”

Huh, who?

At first, I was extremely confused. After a few seconds i realized it was that other kid who I battled along with Rykos. He was really fun to battle with. I ran down the stairs to see Arashi at the door.

“What’s up,” I greeted Arashi, giving him a slight nod.

“Hi Hyper!” Arashi said enthusiastically. “Guess what I got in the mail? An invite for the World Tournament! I assume you got one too!”

Is this kid insane? I thought. However, when I walked over to the mailbox, I noticed a letter with the WBBA seal. Opening it in disbelief, my eyes flashed over the contents. It read:

Dear Hyper,

You are invited to the WBBA World Tournament. This will be a team tournament. You have to make a team of three bladers. Make sure you train a lot because you will need it!

Sincerely,
The WBBA

I stood there. I was so surprised that my words that I were about to say came out as:

“Agh-Er-Ashgk.”

Arashi finally snapped my out of it.

“Better choose your team now, catch you later!” As he went back to his house, I raced back to my room. I took out my phone and I called Vortex and James. I explained everything that happened in the last 15 minutes. They agreed to being in my team, so I knew that we had a chance in this tournament.

It has been 6 days after I got the letter, and today was the start of the tournament. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I am SUPER pumped for this tournament. I met James and Vortex at the WBBA main bey stadium. “Sup” we all nodded. We took out our beys. Strike Horungium, Ice Jetris, and Geranium Vesuvius. We put them in the middle of all of us.

“Slashing Victory!” I said, just when it came into my mind. “This is our team name.”

“Sure!” Vortex and James agreed. Together we walked into the bey stadium, ready to face our first opponent.

“Welcome everyone, to the WBBA World Tournament! For today’s battle, it will be Slashing Victory vs Icing Mind! To win a game you must earn 2 points--in other words, first to burst is out! The first team to win 3 games wins! Captains, choose who you will bring out in the battle first!” The announcer said.

“Oh gosh,” I mumbled. “I’m the captain that has to made important decisions. Well then, guys I’ll just send myself out,” I said. With their agreement, I sighed in relief. I decided that when I already went up to the stadium.

“Woah! Both teams are sending out their captains first! It’s Bobert vs Hyper, Uranus Breaker vs Strike Horungium, this will be a fierce attack type battle! Who will-”

“Are you finished?” Bobert interrupted the announcer.

“Um, ok sure.” The announcer said. “3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” Everyone in the room shouted. I pushed my launcher forward when I launched. Horungium instantly hit the wall of the stadium. Gaining speed, it hit each wall in 5 seconds. It finally gained such speed it quite literally rocketed towards Uranus Breaker.
“HORUNGIUM! BURNING CLAW STRIKE!” I shouted, doing my special move. Horungium hit Uranus Breaker, bursting it instantly. “Hyper gets 2 points with a burst finish! Slashing Victory wins Game 1.” The referee announced. I went back to James and Vortex. I slumped down on the bench.

This is boring I thought disappointed. I pointed at James. “You go out next.” I said. James went up to the stadium.

“Now it’s a stamina type vs a defense type, wow! James vs Inus, Jetris vs Irabur, who will win!? Let the battle commense!” The announcer said. “3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” Everyone shouted. Jetris and Irabur clashed in the center, which I thought was boring. Irabur hit Jetris hard and Jetris hit back, and burst Irabur. “James gets 2 points with a burst finish. Slashing Victory wins Game 2!” The referee announced. James came back to our bench, and I got up from the bench, and I went out in the stadium. I couldn’t believe it, but I was slouching. I took out my launcher, and put it into the side setup. I held my launcher loosely, something that I never do. An azure aura washed over me. I didn’t wait for the announcer to say stuff about who I am battling. I was battling Bobert again. Time to get over with this trash. “3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” Everyone yelled. Horungium landed on his wheel, and instantly went over to Uranus Breaker and burst him. I looked at his surprised face, and smiled. “Uh-” the referee started but I walked out of the stadium, to my house.

why does it say M2 and J2. BOI is this hasBRUH!!?!?!?!
(Hasbro)
AND WHY DOES IT HAVE JAIL JORGUMAND! TAKARA TOMY MADE IT ALREADY. THIS IS ORIGINAL NOT RIP OFFS NO OFFENSE.

it says original is the title Tongue_out

It is a generic blade. Also, M2 and J2 has always been the abbreviation.