World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Dec. 08, 2017

U all can work on the opening...It may give rise to a nice symphony...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 08, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Dec. 08, 2017

(Dec. 08, 2017  2:59 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Note: This will resemble Japanese opening themes more, with more prominent adjectives rather than nouns or verbs, so it may sound weird to a person who listens to dub openings more often. Reader Beware of the "triggering qualities" of this draft...

The roaring clash fills the air! (Hageshī shōtotsu ga kūki o mitasu!)

As two fierce souls fight through the air! (Ni-Ri no hageshī tamashī ga kūki no naka o tatakaimasu!)

Beyblade! S-Revolution! S-Revolution! (x2) Endless Evolution! (Beiburēdo! S-Kakumei! S-Kakumei! (x2) Mugen no Shinka!)

As the feet of my friends accompany me, the darkness draws near (Watashi no yūjin-tachi no ashi ga watashi ni zuihan surunode, kurayami ga chikaku ni hika remasu)

Overwhelming silence, nothing to hear, but all to fear... (Attōtekina chinmoku, kikoeru koto wa arimasenga, kyōfu no subete...)

In the smog there is nothing to lose... (Sumoggu de ushinau mono wa nanimonai...)

But throught the light of unity, we break through! Break through! (Shikashi, danketsu no hikari o kayotte, watashitachiha kowaremasu! Bureikusurū!)

[Chorus]
Beyblade! Beyblade Burst! We stand united through the night and day! (Beiburēdo! Beiburēdobāsuto! Watashitachi wa yoru to tsuitachi o tōshite danketsu shite imasu!)

With our miracle, we claim victory! (Watashitachi no kiseki de, watashitachiha shōri o shuchō shimasu!)

Even through despair, our hope leads the way! (Zetsubō o tōshite sae, watashitachi no kibō wa michi o rīdo suru!)

Our strength braves the darkest of things!  (Watashitachi no tsuyomi wa, mottomo kurai mono ni yūkandesu!)

With our bonds and hope the gate of light draws near! (Watashitachi no kizuna to kibō ni yotte,-kō no mon ga chikaku ni hika remasu!)

Bey-bey-beyblade! Bey-Bey-Beyblade! Bey--Beyblade, S-Revolution! (x2) (Beibībeiburēdo! Bey - Bey - Beyblade! Bey - Beyblade, S - revu~oryūshon! (x2))

3, 2, 1...GO SHOOT! (3, 2, 1...Go Shuuto!)

Btw, most of this is Google Translate...plz don't freak out...idk any Japanese ok???

rip...rip...play the airhorn for me...

Looks good, but I think it needs another line about the battle after the second line.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 08, 2017

((Deleted))

(Dec. 08, 2017  2:59 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Note: This will resemble Japanese opening themes more, with more prominent adjectives rather than nouns or verbs, so it may sound weird to a person who listens to dub openings more often. Reader Beware of the "triggering qualities" of this draft...

As two fierce souls fight through the air! (Ni-Ri no hageshī tamashī ga kūki no naka o tatakaimasu!)

Beyblade! S-Revolution! S-Revolution! (x2) Endless Evolution! (Beiburēdo! S-Kakumei! S-Kakumei! (x2) Mugen no Shinka!)

As the feet of my friends accompany me, the darkness draws near (Watashi no yūjin-tachi no ashi ga watashi ni zuihan surunode, kurayami ga chikaku ni hika remasu)

Overwhelming silence, nothing to hear, but all to fear... (Attōtekina chinmoku, kikoeru koto wa arimasenga, kyōfu no subete...)

In the smog there is nothing to lose... (Sumoggu de ushinau mono wa nanimonai...)

But throught the light of unity, we break through! Break through! (Shikashi, danketsu no hikari o kayotte, watashitachiha kowaremasu! Bureikusurū!)

[Chorus]
Beyblade! Beyblade Burst! We stand united through the night and day! (Beiburēdo! Beiburēdobāsuto! Watashitachi wa yoru to tsuitachi o tōshite danketsu shite imasu!)

With our miracle, we claim victory! (Watashitachi no kiseki de, watashitachiha shōri o shuchō shimasu!)

Even through despair, our hope leads the way! (Zetsubō o tōshite sae, watashitachi no kibō wa michi o rīdo suru!)

Our strength braves the darkest of things!  (Watashitachi no tsuyomi wa, mottomo kurai mono ni yūkandesu!)

With our bonds and hope the gate of light draws near! (Watashitachi no kizuna to kibō ni yotte,-kō no mon ga chikaku ni hika remasu!)

Bey-bey-beyblade! Bey-Bey-Beyblade! Bey--Beyblade, S-Revolution! (x2) (Beibībeiburēdo! Bey - Bey - Beyblade! Bey - Beyblade, S - revu~oryūshon! (x2))

Btw, most of this is Google Translate...plz don't freak out...idk any Japanese ok???

and I thought...The japanese lyrics r written by U...Anyway...Nice lyrics...But what would be the sound and lyrics???

It should be pleasant as well as filled with determination...

Deleted post

Sorry...I mean sound and rhythm...

How to play this song???....Composition is very tough...

Deleted post

For character designs...I found out that nekodarkkitten is awesome in character designing...On facebook I looked upon her creations she learns from art school...and they were super awesome...She is certified in art designing.. I think..

She also creates her own characters..She showed a few days back...And they were pretty cool...

Also about animation...I talked to my frnd yesterday...ANd I missed my chance to talk with the animator...His mom came to her house just the other day...Although my frnd asked for his no.

Lets see what happens and cross our fingers...

(Dec. 08, 2017  4:03 AM)Dragunix Wrote: ba-ba-bam, ba-ba-bam (x2)

ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-bam (x2), ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-bam (x2)

that is the first 3 lines...

it is hard to explain...may try to record my voice or something...idk

@[dt1000]

Snowy Okeanos vs Aurora Hamasaki (blizzard wall vs eternal hail.)

if U have any musical instrument at home..Try to record it too by playing it along the lines of the song..

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Dec. 08, 2017

I apologize for taking so long but I was sick. here is the first draft of chapter 8, the start of the tournament.

Vis and the rest of Double threat walk into the stadium building. Turns out they were up first. The team they were against first almost looked like a last second entry, Their strongest blader was a short kid with an interesting beyblade. Vis is sent up to take the first point. Their strongest blader meets him at the stadium. Vis and the blader exchange beyblades to inspect them, Vis taps it with his finger and then his posture hints curiosity. The two bladers return each others beys and get ready to launch. Vis does his test launch and they launch and the opposing beyblade bounces up and lands on Sonar the moment it gets to the center and knocks Sonar away while bouncing again. "M2.1.Q," says Vis, "Rolling counter." Sonar tilts onto the slope of its driver and when it gets hit by an attack it starts to roll then turns around and hits M2 back. This causes M2 to slam into the wall and loose a lot of spin and click twice. When M2 falls to the center it is met by the accel frame and bursts. The referee says, "iris Sonar wins by burst finish. The score is 2 to zero, one point for Double threat."

Next up was Zac and greeting him at the stadium was a tall girl with a pink J2.H.Be. Zac and the girl inspect each others beys and then get ready to battle. Zac sets lyric Areos to defence mode and tilts his launcher. They launch and the ring of spikes on Aeros' driver accelerates it into the other beyblade and due to the low friction the J2 gets knocked out. "lyric Areos wins by ring out finish, the score is one to zero." said the referee as they get ready to launch again. This time Zac holds his launcher flat and intercepts the J2 at the center and keeps knocking it away. The stamina of the J2 won. The referee says, "jail Jornanmad wins by survivor finish, the score is One to One." Zac switches to attack mode and tilts his launcher. They launch and after a wind up Aeros bursts the J2 with a strong attack. The referee says, "lyric Aeros wins by burst finish, the score is three to one. one point for Double threat."

Kioke chooses to go next but gets hit by a sneaky burst by the M2. Lily reassures Kioke that it wasn't his fault and goes up against a black and gold L2.7B.U. The two bladers launch and Themis who is tilted on the side of bearing to do the pendulum launch rocks up and down the stadium in a arc, intercepting the L2 and knocking it away into the wall bursting it. The referee says, "just Themis wins by burst finish, the score is Two to Zero. Final point for Double Threat. Double threat is the winner of this round.

After congratulating each other the team goes to watch the rest round one. Vis listens into the battles and is interested in the Match between Heavenly Triagram and Sunbat United. Something about the beyblade called Dragoon makes it quite interesting.

any feedback?

Nice chapter, @[MWF]! Also, I hope you get better soon (I'm sick as well, hah)!

Deleted post

(Dec. 08, 2017  4:39 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I'll try to format and get it finalized and uploaded to Doc ASAP after school, lol

But I'll write the next one between Sunbat and Trigram...with the flashback...

ok. and quick question. can we use god layers in generic bladers combos?

(Dec. 08, 2017  5:00 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2017  4:39 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I'll try to format and get it finalized and uploaded to Doc ASAP after school, lol

But I'll write the next one between Sunbat and Trigram...with the flashback...

ok. and quick question. can we use god layers in generic bladers combos?

yeah sure..As long as it follows wbba rules..

OK...So I found a tune for the opening and am able to play on my keyboard...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Robbie Aoi - Dec. 08, 2017

I think you can do that MWF

(Dec. 08, 2017  5:11 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2017  5:00 PM)MWF Wrote: ok. and quick question. can we use god layers in generic bladers combos?

yeah sure..As long as it follows wbba rules..

OK...So I found a tune for the opening and am able to play on my keyboard...

Really?! You did? Please show us, if you can!

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Robbie Aoi - Dec. 08, 2017

I would also like to see it, please

Wait...Wait wait...I only did the initials...Hhaha...It will take some time...
I know..I am asking too much time for everything...But even in weekends I am begging for some free time...

I am changing the position of few lyrics to match my sound.....

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Alexa C H - Dec. 08, 2017

Beyblade! S-Revolution! S-Revolution! Endless Evolution! (x2) (Beiburēdo! S-Kakumei! S-Kakumei! Mugen no Shinka! (x2))

[Chorus]

Awesome... This song if played with proper lead combining major and minor, it could be the best... I've made some kind of a tune, I'll play it on my synthesizer and post it...

(Dec. 08, 2017  5:58 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Wait...Wait wait...I only did the initials...Hhaha...It will take some time...
I know..I am asking too much time for everything...But even in weekends I am begging for some free time...

I am changing the position of few lyrics to match my sound.....

That is fine. We shall wait patiently for your creation.
(Dec. 08, 2017  6:00 PM)Alexa C H Wrote:

Beyblade! S-Revolution! S-Revolution! Endless Evolution! (x2) (Beiburēdo! S-Kakumei! S-Kakumei! Mugen no Shinka! (x2))

[Chorus]

Awesome... This song if played with proper lead combining major and minor, it could be the best... I've made some kind of a tune, I'll play it on my synthesizer and post it...

And, yes. Please do! We would love to see what you have come up with!

Deleted post

((Deleted))

Deleted post

(Dec. 08, 2017  8:47 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Btw, chapter 8 may need to be chapter 9, since a chapter to smoothly intro the tourney may be a bit easier to follow than a sudden entry like this

what ever works.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - AwesomeKid20094 - Dec. 09, 2017

(Dec. 08, 2017  4:23 PM)MWF Wrote: I apologize for taking so long but I was sick. here is the first draft of chapter 8, the start of the tournament.

Vis and the rest of Double threat walk into the stadium building. Turns out they were up first. The team they were against first almost looked like a last second entry, Their strongest blader was a short kid with an interesting beyblade. Vis is sent up to take the first point. Their strongest blader meets him at the stadium. Vis and the blader exchange beyblades to inspect them, Vis taps it with his finger and then his posture hints curiosity. The two bladers return each others beys and get ready to launch. Vis does his test launch and they launch and the opposing beyblade bounces up and lands on Sonar the moment it gets to the center and knocks Sonar away while bouncing again. "M2.1.Q," says Vis, "Rolling counter." Sonar tilts onto the slope of its driver and when it gets hit by an attack it starts to roll then turns around and hits M2 back. This causes M2 to slam into the wall and loose a lot of spin and click twice. When M2 falls to the center it is met by the accel frame and bursts. The referee says, "iris Sonar wins by burst finish. The score is 2 to zero, one point for Double threat."

Next up was Zac and greeting him at the stadium was a tall girl with a pink J2.H.Be. Zac and the girl inspect each others beys and then get ready to battle. Zac sets lyric Areos to defence mode and tilts his launcher. They launch and the ring of spikes on Aeros' driver accelerates it into the other beyblade and due to the low friction the J2 gets knocked out. "lyric Areos wins by ring out finish, the score is one to zero." said the referee as they get ready to launch again. This time Zac holds his launcher flat and intercepts the J2 at the center and keeps knocking it away. The stamina of the J2 won. The referee says, "jail Jornanmad wins by survivor finish, the score is One to One." Zac switches to attack mode and tilts his launcher. They launch and after a wind up Aeros bursts the J2 with a strong attack. The referee says, "lyric Aeros wins by burst finish, the score is three to one. one point for Double threat."

Kioke chooses to go next but gets hit by a sneaky burst by the M2. Lily reassures Kioke that it wasn't his fault and goes up against a black and gold L2.7B.U. The two bladers launch and Themis who is tilted on the side of bearing to do the pendulum launch rocks up and down the stadium in a arc, intercepting the L2 and knocking it away into the wall bursting it. The referee says, "just Themis wins by burst finish, the score is Two to Zero. Final point for Double Threat. Double threat is the winner of this round.

After congratulating each other the team goes to watch the rest round one. Vis listens into the battles and is interested in the Match between Heavenly Triagram and Sunbat United. Something about the beyblade called Dragoon makes it quite interesting.

any feedback?

who is the kid ._.

[Chorus]

noice.
I am trying not to freak out on the japenese, can't even pronounce it ._.