World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Dec. 06, 2017

From the 1st to the 3rd arc...All the wbbo tournaments will occur...Just like in metal fusion and metal fight and in the 4th arc...I will write down the script...I would appreciate a little help from others...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 06, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Dec. 06, 2017

(Dec. 06, 2017  6:06 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I did, but for convenience  I  will repost the chapter

(Dec. 06, 2017  5:53 AM)Eleanor Wrote: From the 1st to the 3rd arc...All the wbbo tournaments will occur...Just like in metal fusion and metal fight and in the 4th arc...I will write down the script...I would appreciate a little help from others...
First to 3rd is tournament ?  Weren't  you the one who didn't  want that? I had some special stuff for arc 3! And we had just begun to plan for arc 2...

But I'll  help with arc 4 anyways

Arc 3 was gonna be the hybrid arc...there was so much planning for the last 2 days for it...

I know Suzaku and some others had their own ideas for the third arc as well..and it would be boring if 3 arcs in a row were about tournaments...nobody is disagreeing with your ideas for arc 4, but we want to create unique arcs in the other parts as well..

I am leaving the 3 arcs to U guys...But make sure each and every arc is related to the next one...and I am also saying that It is not possible for me to do it alone...Dont worry most of the interesting work will be done by U guys only

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - AwesomeKid20094 - Dec. 07, 2017

(Dec. 06, 2017  6:57 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2017  6:06 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I did, but for convenience  I  will repost the chapter

First to 3rd is tournament ?  Weren't  you the one who didn't  want that? I had some special stuff for arc 3! And we had just begun to plan for arc 2...

But I'll  help with arc 4 anyways

Arc 3 was gonna be the hybrid arc...there was so much planning for the last 2 days for it...

I know Suzaku and some others had their own ideas for the third arc as well..and it would be boring if 3 arcs in a row were about tournaments...nobody is disagreeing with your ideas for arc 4, but we want to create unique arcs in the other parts as well..

I am leaving the 3 arcs to U guys...But make sure each and every arc is related to the next one...and I am also saying that It is not possible for me to do it alone...Dont worry most of the interesting work will be done by U guys only

Thanks.
Did you find the animator yet Eleanor?
Btw, I'm not rushing u, take ur time, just asking.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Dec. 07, 2017

Well..My frnd asked me that the animator was asking about me...Hehehe...Since I didnt give him any reply...then I dont know what happened...

since U guys were messed up in between...I had second thoughts...If U want I will call my frnd today and tell her to contact with the animator...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 07, 2017

(Dec. 07, 2017  3:27 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Well..My frnd asked me that the animator was asking about me...Hehehe...Since I didnt give him any reply...then I dont know what happened...

since U guys were messed up in between...I had second thoughts...If U want I will call my frnd today and tell her to contact with the animator...

Yes, please! I for one am still very excited about this animation project! So please do call your animator acquaintance, if it is not to much trouble for you (and, if no one feels badly about this idea).

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 07, 2017

Deleted post

((Deleted))

(Dec. 07, 2017  3:58 AM)Dragunix Wrote: It sounds great! The only concern I have is that this story is not developed enough yet to be animated.

One recommendation I have is to begin with one of the stories. I am not saying ditch the idea of an animated series, but rather make a "prelude/preview" animation to get everybody motivated for this project.

And another question I have...we have not come up with an official series name...what about Spiral Revolution? Or is there another name that you all would like to suggest???

hahaha...Yeah I forgot we havent come up with anything...Anyway...First let me talk to him...he must have his own terms and conditions...If possible I have to meet each one of them...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Dec. 07, 2017

(Dec. 07, 2017  3:58 AM)Dragunix Wrote: It sounds great! The only concern I have is that this story is not developed enough yet to be animated.

One recommendation I have is to begin with one of the stories. I am not saying ditch the idea of an animated series, but rather make a "prelude/preview" animation to get everybody motivated for this project.

And another question I have...we have not come up with an official series name...what about Spiral Revolution? Or is there another name that you all would like to suggest???

For a preview we could have a battle for all the main characters and have it end in a tie with everyone using their special moves.

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Dec. 07, 2017

(Dec. 07, 2017  4:22 AM)Dragunix Wrote: alrighty-o Grin

(Dec. 07, 2017  4:22 AM)dt1000 Wrote: For a preview we could have a battle for all the main characters and have it end in a tie with everyone using their special moves.
maybe a new intro for the series?

like, maybe play the BBG theme (Japanese) and build a new intro around that?

Yeah. I like the dub theme tho, and I haven't actually heard the Japanese theme. Anyways, good night.

you never heard the Japanese Beyblade Burst God opening theme?

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Dec. 07, 2017

(Dec. 07, 2017  4:24 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  4:22 AM)Dragunix Wrote: alrighty-o :D

maybe a new intro for the series?

like, maybe play the BBG theme (Japanese) and build a new intro around that?

Yeah. I like the dub theme tho, and I haven't actually heard the Japanese theme. Anyways, good night.

The dub has a good theme but it could have done better. We could have an improved version of that or something.

now if we are talking about the opening it tends to show main characters in it let's discuss how each main character will be introduced. I will start with the bit introducing Vis and Zac. Maybe Kioke depending on if the idea of Kioke following Vis is approved.

A close up of Vis shows the well known retro launch and as Sonar is launched another beyblade hits it and this bey is Aeros. The Screen pans to Zac and then back to the battle. Aeros attacks constantly and as Areos bursts the screen pans to Vis eyes open with a tiled grin. You can see a hooded figure around the same size as Vis behind him.

Any feed back?

Deleted post

U guys r having high expectations...with the animation...Umm...Pls dont expect too much...I still dont know what software is he be using to animate...

Deleted post

(Dec. 07, 2017  4:36 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  4:24 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Yeah. I like the dub theme tho, and I haven't actually heard the Japanese theme. Anyways, good night.

The dub has a good theme but it could have done better. We could have an improved version of that or something.

now if we are talking about the opening it tends to show main characters in it let's discuss how each main character will be introduced. I will start with the bit introducing Vis and Zac. Maybe Kioke depending on if the idea of Kioke following Vis is approved.

A close up of Vis shows the well known retro launch and as Sonar is launched another beyblade hits it and this bey is Aeros. The Screen pans to Zac and then back to the battle. Aeros attacks constantly and as Areos bursts the screen pans to Vis eyes open with a tiled grin. You can see a hooded figure around the same size as Vis behind him.

Any feed back?

if possible...With the help of elders...Can U show us a video...Ur idea..I mean..

Wow! We're addressing so much, right now, hah. Okay, so, if we plan to debut a theme song then maybe we should do something like MFB did (have a quick montage of each team)? I feel it fits a bit. But, again, we do not know the skills or the quality of this animator @[Eleanor] has brought up (no offense). So, we should make a final decision then. Though, I do not mind this subtle bringing out of ideas...

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Dec. 07, 2017

(Dec. 07, 2017  4:38 AM)Dragunix Wrote: but this mainly centers around your own characters. So should we instead try to create a more balanced intro since other characters can be introduced later? Maybe choose your most prominent character and another one of your characters who usually accompanies them?

This is only part of the opening which comes after your characters. If say Vis is almost the lui of this story it would make sense to give him almost as much attention as the protagonist Rykos. Let's say this bit is combined with a quick battle involving Rykos and another important blader and right at the end of the opening Sonar and Dragoon collide ending in a double burst.

U guys want a theme song??? First comes composition...Do U guys know how to compose a song?? then comes lyrics...Its pretty tough...But U can try composing a song...

Deleted post

Mmmm...I vote english...Since I am not that perfect in japanese...

I agree with @[Eleanor]. Though I can write us a song if needed, I am lost in the art of composing music. Do any of you have an understanding of such a subject?