World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Dec. 05, 2017

In total how many chapters U guys came up with?? and do these chapters contain all about tournaments???
And about later chapters...What plot do U have in mind??

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 05, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Dec. 05, 2017

(Dec. 05, 2017  4:15 AM)Dragunix Wrote: For Rykos, Dragoon did both, and Rykos remained fully Synchronized with less power due to it being forced.

Natural is far more powerful, and takeover (vessel) in itself is extremely raw in terms of power.

For Susanoo, at first it's more rage induced, but as Arashi matures, he starts actually being able to contact Susanoo more regularly, and even synchronise in normal battle near the end. Takeshi as well. Benkei sorta stagnates on this front but acheives it 4th arc, Jun as well. Marian first does it in arc 3 after being threatened.

Gotta sleep. GN

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  4:20 AM)Dragunix Wrote: So Arashi begins with incomplete state and then moves on to gain at least first stage...

Btw my concept of Synchronization comes from something I call "Dragon Paladin," in a series I'm writing. Rykos is the seventh one in that series, but I decided to use his name here...idk why.

Huh, yes. He does. That's neat lol.

(Dec. 05, 2017  4:18 AM)Dragunix Wrote: No. Arc 1 is for the tournament, arc 2 and 4 are not developed well, and arc 3 is the hybridization arc. Basically.  So No, NOT ALL TOURNAMENTS...

But I'd like to hear your ideas  @[Eleanor]

so right now U guys r working on arc 1....and wait...Let me understand ur ideas...And have to modify my arc...So that I can insert it easily....Its not like without knowing anything about the flow of the series...I will insert my ideas... Isnt it???

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  4:25 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I just wanted to know your ideas...and these are just ideas, please consider that fact. These are in NO WAY OR FORM FINAL.

hahahaa...Ok ok...No need to get so angry...I will tell U an overall of my plot...

I know it will not work on these series...
Have U heard of the Egyptian sun god "Ra"???
Well...There was a king named " Nepolis" who predicted that in the 21st century...Our galaxy will undergo a huge dimensional change due certain phenomenon in the universe...Which the most effect will be on Earth...It will collide with a new world full of huge monsters...The people named them "avatars"...
The world of avatars live in a different dimension where the sun god "Ra"...Will turn into a huge black sun due to certain physics phenomenon...which engulf the whole galaxy...In order to protect the galaxy.....Humans have to fuse with the power of the avatars...In order save the galaxy.  Using vessels named beyblades..

I have to modify...The plot though.. I have to refine it..

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  4:53 AM)Dragunix Wrote: So Synchronization taken to another level in a way? And Ra? Egyptian mythology will be a lot of fun to work with.

And sorry for getting so mad over that, since I mentioned that not everything as a tourney before, but that's  my bad for addressing it the wrong way...

Also, could I propose an idea...just a slight idea...

But could Ra fuse with a being as well?

dont worry...Dont fuse Ra...But I will give U another character for the villain...I already told U...The Egyptian mythology is good enough for the series... I will study more about the mythology...And give the best avatar for the villain...Who is I think the son of Ra...

And no need to say sorry...U have all the right to be angry with me..

No. Really, it's my fault. Please  don't  be hard on yourself because I am irrationally angry sometimes...

(Dec. 05, 2017  5:12 AM)Dragunix Wrote: No. Really, it's my fault. Please  don't  be hard on yourself because I am irrationally angry sometimes...

hahaha....My mom...Is just like U...I know how to handle people like my mom and U guys...I already Told U I am 20 yrs old....ANd a lot more experienced than any normal teenager.. 

Anyway...back to topic...Ok...This son of Ra Is lot more ferocious than.. Its father...It looks almost like lion...But not fully is lion...I will tell U its features..So that U guys can design a perfect beyblade for it...I will also tell its name to U...
It is a perfect beyblade for the villain...

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  5:27 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Wait but didn't  you say Ra  was the main?

So like, the son is the right hand man of Ra? Is that the basic idea?

yes...U r correct...But I will clear all ur doubts...when I come up with the plot...I have to study the egyptian  concept....And add my thinkingd along with recent 21st centery science development....So stay tuned untill then...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Dec. 05, 2017

(Dec. 05, 2017  9:48 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2017  5:27 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Wait but didn't  you say Ra  was the main?

So like, the son is the right hand man of Ra? Is that the basic idea?

yes...U r correct...But I will clear all ur doubts...when I come up with the plot...I have to study the egyptian  concept....And add my thinkingd along with recent 21st centery science development....So stay tuned untill then...

ok to lead on with the Egyptian theme lets say something like project Anubis arises. it involves a dark version of a third gen Anubis. Or Pilito's thing can be called project Anubis. This could even end up making Eta and continuous Heptet relevant.

little background info. Heptet is the Egyptian god of rebirth (If I researched the name correctly) and Eta is an Egyptian blader.

Deleted post

Fun Fact: Arashi can almost always be seen with some sort of portable food (ramen, bentos, a bread roll, a meat bun, etc.)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Dec. 06, 2017

Project Nut, that's a goddess.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Dec. 06, 2017

Fun Fact 2: Takeshi has a morning workout routine, and will always follow it even if the world is ending or etc.

Also, I agree with Orisis. Anubis is ehh simply because A2 exists.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 06, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Dec. 06, 2017

(Dec. 06, 2017  12:48 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2017  12:25 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Project Nut, that's a goddess.

But Nut is more of a passive goddess rather than an aggressive or "dark" one. She's a sky goddess like Shu (Egyptian deity).

(Dec. 06, 2017  12:28 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Fun Fact 2: Takeshi has a morning workout routine, and will always follow it even if the world is ending or etc.

Also, I agree with Orisis. Anubis is ehh simply because A2 exists.

and his workout seems kinda extreme if he'd do it during the end of the world...

Yep. He's roped Arashi and Benkei into it, and for a whole day they can't launch simply due to pain.

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 06, 2017

Hello, guys... So, it seems I have made my scheduled return to this project. In this post, I would like to address many things caused or that happened after my leave. As for @[Eleanor] and @[Alexa C H]'s questions on my feelings (and, about any personal confrontations), yes. I was very sad the night of my leave. I had heard many things that night and the nights before from myself and others that had brought me down, and, though I would normally ignore it, I decided to take an anonymous stand. Though they will not see it (or had they done anything particularly "bad" the night of) I still felt the need to think for awhile on myself and what I was going through at the moment. I had an overreaction to a simple conversation, and, that put me in this position. But, I and I'm pretty sure the other felt my leave was a bit harsh and unfair to you guys, and, you're right. I should've just said goodnight and came back the next morning instead of saying what I did, I fully regret that decision. And, though I can't do much to help what should've and hadn't happened because of my leave I do issue a full apology to the staff. I'm sorry. Now as for what I had and others had said about my characters, I feel my characters that I have submitted for this series are shallow, boring, and, a bit unrealistic. They can't grow any more than they have, and, they both are terrible at making conversation or showing emotions other than fear and anger. I feel this way about these characters, and, my ideas. They're stale and feel like copies of the small amount of media I have fully looked into (and, sometimes you guys work as well). Though, I am thankful to be surrounded by such a forgiving community that thanks me for plagorization (I feel that's a joke, but, it sometimes feels real), haha. As of now, I feel my contribution has been small (which lines up with my potential), but, I won't turn this into what my last post here was. Anyway, on @[Dragunix] asking my opinion on an older subject I can't answer that well (out of confusion and, me feeling that you guys had ideas under control, without me). Now, on a final note to end this "welcome" of sorts, I would like to say sorry and thank you, to all of you guys for being supportive and understanding. I don't deserve it. Anyway, if you have more questions for me, feel free to ask them. I'm back, so, I should try and make myself useful in some way...

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Dec. 06, 2017

OK....Have U heard about " The serpent"??? Its a deadly creature not in egyptian mythology but in other mythology...Cant remember where its from though...

Features of " The serpent":

A Headless armour riding on a horse with a sharp massive blade in its right hand and its head on its left hand...
Often referred to as one of the guardians of hell and is a death itself...If it arrives...Then it means a very deadly calm is coming with death in its hands...

I will try to upld a picture..Ayane has to help me to upld....
I am thinking of making it the villain....Coz it has no mercy...