World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Dec. 02, 2017

(Dec. 02, 2017  3:58 AM)Dragunix Wrote: But he becomes neutral or supporting later??

Supporting out of pure rage for being played.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 02, 2017

Deleted post

(Dec. 02, 2017  4:05 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Lol Grin

Is he like Arashi in a way then???

He's different. He's more a middle ground between Arashi and Takeshi. He's analytical and serious.

Deleted post

It's an attack type that's highly agressive, the layer is an upper attack layer.

Note the driver is Destroy

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 02, 2017

((Deleted))

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Alexa C H - Dec. 02, 2017

I think these characters will be in the sideshow till after the tournament... Then when the troubles enter, they can enter as the trouble agent....

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Dec. 02, 2017

I was gone by a few hrs...And notifocations r bursting out...Hhahaha...

One thing I should ask...Why do U guys always think of tournaments....R always beyblades played for tourneys??? Isnt there any other role of beyblade??? R avatars always be used for winning tournaments???

what would happen if avatars face extinction???
What would happen to beyblades?? What would happen to our world if their world and our world collide in different dimension???
What would happen to the beyblades??...Have U thought of these???

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Alexa C H - Dec. 02, 2017

No... Your ideas r awsm

Edit - I fell like suggesting something. Alexa and Leslie I think should work for Piluto. It can be something like -
They were secretly ordered by Galvius to get the God Chips from people (for synchronization, I guess). They do the work. But later on, when the tourney is over, they find out that whatever Galvius is doing is not okay for them as well. And they join the heroes to defeat the villain.
It is only an idea. Don't get angry.

Deleted post

(Dec. 02, 2017  3:40 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2017  8:31 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I was gone by a few hrs...And notifocations r bursting out...Hhahaha...

One thing I should ask...Why do U guys always think of tournaments....R always beyblades played for tourneys??? Isnt there any other role of beyblade??? R avatars always be used for winning tournaments???

what would happen if avatars face extinction???
What would happen to beyblades?? What would happen to our world if their world and our world collide in different dimension???
What would happen to the beyblades??...Have U thought of these???

Nobody has agreed to keep using the beys for tourneys...why have I thought of this arc concept then??

Your thoughts sound great for an arc tho. Grin

(Dec. 02, 2017  6:09 AM)Dragunix Wrote: He was unstable to begin with, but Piluto somehow (not determined, sorry) drove him almost completely bonkers (he has logical processing left still) and he left to begin his process of hybridizing  the human race. The Galvius is just a name that sounds...warped, although I've never thought about either version's real names much. Oh, and he looks like a 100 year old or older, and carried these long scythe blades underneath his robes as weapons...

Sorry if it wasn't well explained...

(Dec. 02, 2017  8:07 AM)Alexa C H Wrote: I think these characters will be in the sideshow till after the tournament... Then when the troubles enter, they can enter as the trouble agent....
But what arc will this be? I know we haven't finalized future arcs, but it may be a good idea to begin thinking. 

AGAIN, NOBODY IS SAYING TO DISCONTINUE ANYTHING OR CONTINUE THE TOURNAMENT LONGER THAN NEEDED.

That suggestion should be 3rd arc I think. (Does it go Tournament, Your Arc, this?) Starting with a tournament I believe should ground the series.

Deleted post

(Dec. 02, 2017  4:05 PM)Dragunix Wrote: The order IMO is: Tournament, next arc, Hybridization Arc.

Ok, so 4th seems good. I imagine this is also the arc where Arashi has a temporary Face-Heel turn

Well...I have thought of something...That is a little deep concept of physics just like MFB...I am almost ready to upld...Just final finishing is to be done...

Deleted post

(Dec. 02, 2017  4:19 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2017  4:06 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ok, so 4th seems good. I imagine this is also the arc where Arashi has a temporary Face-Heel turn

4th arc??? Then what is 3rd?

No I mean: Tournament, whatever, your arc, then her idea.

((Deleted))

Deleted post

((Deleted))

Deleted post

Well, he kinda gets desperate to heal his sister of her trauma, and basically defects to the other side for a bit until he realizes he was played.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - AwesomeKid20094 - Dec. 02, 2017

Here is Strike Horungium's bit beast
https://imgur.com/gallery/ZRnfH

(Dec. 02, 2017  6:18 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Here is Strike Horungium's bit beast
https://imgur.com/gallery/ZRnfH

ur drawing is very cute...I just remembered my childhood days when I was at ur age...

((Deleted))