World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 01, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Dec. 01, 2017

(Dec. 01, 2017  3:03 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about that. On the first hand, I feel suprised, but like, I feel like my stuff might be too "bad" to animate? Also, this would get confusing real quick.

um...yeah...My frnd...His cousin actually is working in a very big animation company in India...and so she asked him...If he can work with me...He accepted my request....

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Dec. 01, 2017

Oh, one last thing.

Arashi in scenes like this, in the Japanese text, he will use kisama (a disrespectful/angry way of saying you), and Fuzakeru na! (Cut the carp!/Shut up!) It's in contrast to his normally cheeky nature that he gets Takeshi levels of serious when he's mad.

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 01, 2017

(Dec. 01, 2017  3:06 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2017  3:03 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Scene sample: ???

"You..." Arashi's voice shook violently as he faced Rykos, who had taken on his fully Synchronized state. "You don't diss my sister like that, you monster!"

"Monster...what's gotten into you, Arashi?" Aurora asked.

"Shut up! You don't know her! You stole her away, you freak! You, and that ----- Kage! I hate you!" Arashi screamed, throat raw.

"Arashi..." Rykos muttered. A burning green aura pulsating with black anger engulfed Arashi as he throttled towards Rykos...

Kolkata?? Where is that??

Nice scene. It's a city in India. Gonna sleep now, but tell me what's happened when I get back on.

(Dec. 01, 2017  3:09 AM)Dragunix Wrote: And I know this is a dumb question...

But why am I the most at fault?...

I know, dumb question. It's my misconception and misunderstanding issue...

Have a nice rest @[Suzaku-X]! And, you're not at fault @[Dragunix], none of you are. We all just need to get a better understanding of each over. But, one thing I am still confused over, is why do you keep putting such a horrible fault on yourself? You are a good person in my eyes, who is willing to work with people no matter how hard it may seem, and, you have done your best to keep this story on track, along with my visions. Thank you. You're a great person to be leading us.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Dec. 01, 2017

(Dec. 01, 2017  3:13 AM)Dragunix Wrote: #triggered. Poor Ayumi tho...still RIP

See, what I'm planning is the arc after it, Arashi finds a way to heal her or something, but with the interesting twist that he has to fight all his freinds.

(Dec. 01, 2017  3:09 AM)Dragunix Wrote: And I know this is a dumb question...

But why am I the most at fault?...

I know, dumb question. It's my misconception and misunderstanding issue...

let me tell U onething...It may cause relieve to Ur mind..." Sometimes in order to gain big things...U have to compromise small things"

U Know if I share my experience with U...I am very different person...Many people dont like me at all....Even though I apologise to them for every single mistake....I compromise small things to achieve big things...ANd Do U know my successes...Some day...I will post all my greatest succesess poctures..

Remember MWF and awesomekid2094 and everybody else r our frnds...To achieve something with frnds causes more happiness than to achieve something on ur own

Einstein always said " Ego is inversely proportional to knowledge"
Keep his words in mind....U will never fall into the hands of failure...

Deleted post

((Deleted))

Thank you Grin

Anyway...Lets resolve all this...U know I talked to my frnd and she talked to her cousin who is the animator....So what Do U guys say...Should I contact him again or let it go.
I mean do U want ur characters animated???

(Dec. 01, 2017  4:00 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Anyway...Lets resolve all this...U know I talked to my frnd and she talked to her cousin who is the animator....So what Do U guys say...Should I contact him again or let it go.
I mean do U want ur characters animated???

I am interested in such an idea. It sounds very intriguing. Though, overs don't seem to be too enthusiastic about it. But, another problem is, that I do not know how much they can get from what we have written.....

That...I will manage...But lets see what the others say...

(Dec. 01, 2017  4:06 AM)Eleanor Wrote: That...I will manage...But lets see what the others say...

Thank you, for offering us such an opportunity! You're truly making this project feel like a dream, hah! But, I don't think we should continue if the others don't agree.

Deleted post

((Deleted))

Deleted post

((Deleted))

Hmmm...Listen...Chapters r not finalized yet nor the story plot...We r just trying our best to make a good series...
And yeah...U know I am putting myself to an extreme limit to make this series a popular one...Contacting an animator...Only I know what I had been through.  ....Do U know why I am trying so hard....??
U Know a few days ago I was frustrated so much about my current situation that I thought to leave the series...But someone very very close to me told that...Many people r involved in making this series...many have dreams regarding this series..
Her words triggered my mind...And I thought to make this series a successful one by putting everything I can into it...

so I have request...To continue with the series...After we have come so far..

(Dec. 01, 2017  5:17 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Hmmm...Listen...Chapters r not finalized yet nor the story plot...We r just trying our best to make a good series...
And yeah...U know I am putting myself to an extreme limit to make this series a popular one...Contacting an animator...Only I know what I had been through. ....Do U know why I am trying so hard....??
U Know a few days ago I was frustrated so much about my currebt sitiation that I thought to leave the series...But someone very very close to mr told that...Many people r involved in making this series...many have dreams regarding this series..
Her words triggered my mind...And I thought to make this series a successful one by putting everything I can into it...

so I have request...To continue with the series...After we have come so far..

We shall continue this series, for you, and, the others who have put very much effort into this project. All of us involved and all of you guys supporting us want this to go well. Because this is bigger than just a story, we all put our characters and ideas into this. And, that is big for me and some of the others, since this is our shot to show people our ideas, in a way we normally couldn't. But, thank you, @[Eleanor], for doing so much for us and this project! We all appreciate it!

Deleted post

(Dec. 01, 2017  5:33 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I've never thought of leaving this series, but yeah, it sounds really good to continue on with it Grin

Thanks for the inspiration!

But is this going to be animated the whole way and be posted public or...?

Because I know for sure my parents won't be very pleased if I am found on social media in a personal way.

And speaking of which, I really love this idea don't  get me wrong. I just don't want ppl to recognize me, since it would probably result in a lot of embarrassment and I want to remain confidential in terms of identity.

Because it's not (WITH QUOTATIONS) "SOCIALLY NORMAL/ACCEPTABLE" to make fan fiction (especially to a couple of friends). But also a large chunk of my concern is for personal security...

So maybe not voices, but could I perhaps take up a larger writing role instead??

well...Actually..Its for fun...and I only thought that if we even make a single vedio...Then we will upld it on WBO ...and nowhere else...No facebook...No instagram...Nowhere...

And yes U can write stories...But obviously with the help of others...Coz As I said...Everyone's opinions r included as well...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Alexa C H - Dec. 01, 2017

Chapter 7
When the entire world was preparing for the Big Tournament, two black-haired girls were walking down an avenue in Pennsylvania. As they passed the city’s crowds, no one noticed them. They were wearing simple shirts and skirts which made them look like any other normal citizen and blended them in the crowd. But underneath, hidden were two wide range pistols in addition to a pair of dangerous beyblades of Burst types. They were discussing things which if heard by non-bladers would be declared as utter insanity. But the girls knew that it wasn’t some fictional, lunatic fantasy but a destined future that would bring in the most serious catastrophes Humanity has ever experienced.
They came to an abrupt stop in front of a dingy lane and went into it. Walking into an old, tattered warehouse, they made two click sounds. A tall guy, dressed in hoddies emerged from the darkness. The younger girl spoke, “Your gang is said to have the best bladders around. We challenge those freaks.”
“Who are you? Why do want to battle my gang?” There came the reply.
“Bring the bladers or –” A gun emerged from her pocket. She aimed it at his head. “Now?” She asked. The man laughed. “So you do have some courage. Come Mikhail, Andy, battle her. ” He called. Two figures loomed up and the match started in a standard beydish. But even before the opponent had the time to plan anything, the girl made her move. She said in a low voice, “White Winger, help them off the dish.” Instantly, the purple went around the black beys and hit them hard. Both the blades flew out of the dish, bursting in the process.
The leader was stunned. “I will battle you.” He said. The older girl walked up to him. “I will take you down.” She said. The match started with the leader’s blade circling the black blade, which stood spinning proudly in the centre. The yellow blade attacked but astonishingly, the attack was reflected back. For the next minute no one made a move. Again the yellow blade attacked under its master’s command, “Dreadwing, get her.” A blue bitbeast emerged from the bitchip. The attack was a very, very powerful one. The older girl smirked. She licked her lips and whispered, “Lady Harpy, hold that tasty chick.” The attack came… and…the entire attack was REFLECTED!! The yellow blade flew out of the dish and hit the wall straight. It shattered to pieces, excluding the bitchip. The girl went and picked up the chip and left the warehouse without looking back and uttering something, “Weaklings don’t deserve bitbeasts”.
And as they went towards the airport, the only conversation they heard between them was, “Let’s go. Boss is waiting. The hybrids have to formed succesfully…”

Should I post this?

Btw, Eleanor, your animating idea is AWESOME. It is my dream to make an animated series. I hope it will be fulfilled.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Dec. 01, 2017

(Dec. 01, 2017  1:24 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: Chapter 7
When the entire world was preparing for the Big Tournament, two black-haired girls were walking down an avenue in Pennsylvania. As they passed the city’s crowds, no one noticed them. They were wearing simple shirts and skirts which made them look like any other normal citizen and blended them in the crowd. But underneath, hidden were two wide range pistols in addition to a pair of dangerous beyblades of Burst types. They were discussing things which if heard by non-bladers would be declared as utter insanity. But the girls knew that it wasn’t some fictional, lunatic fantasy but a destined future that would bring in the most serious catastrophes Humanity has ever experienced.
They came to an abrupt stop in front of a dingy lane and went into it. Walking into an old, tattered warehouse, they made two click sounds. A tall guy, dressed in hoddies emerged from the darkness. The younger girl spoke, “Your gang is said to have the best bladders around. We challenge those freaks.”
“Bring the bladers or –” A gun emerged from her pocket. She aimed it at his head. “Now?” She asked. The man laughed. “So you do have some courage. Come Mikhail, Andy, battle her. ” He called. Two figures loomed up and the match started in a standard beydish. But even before the opponent had the time to plan anything, the girl made her move. She said in a low voice, “White Winger, help them off the dish.” Instantly, the purple went around the black beys and hit them hard. Both the blades flew out of the dish, bursting in the process.
The leader was stunned. “I will battle you.” He said. The older girl walked up to him. “I will take you down.” She said. The match started with the leader’s blade circling the black blade, which stood spinning proudly in the centre. The yellow blade attacked but astonishingly, the attack was reflected back. For the next minute no one made a move. Again the yellow blade attacked under its master’s command, “Dreadwing, get her.” A blue bitbeast emerged from the bitchip. The attack was a very, very powerful one. The older girl smirked. She licked her lips and whispered, “Lady Harpy, hold that tasty chick.” The attack came… and…the entire attack was REFLECTED!! The yellow blade flew out of the dish and hit the wall straight. It shattered to pieces, excluding the bitchip. The girl went and picked up the chip and left the warehouse without looking back and uttering something, “Weaklings don’t deserve bitbeasts”.
And as they went towards the airport, the only conversation they heard between them was, “Let’s go. Boss is waiting. The hybrids have to formed succesfully…”

Should I post this?

Btw, Eleanor, your animating idea is AWESOME. It is my dream to make an animated series. I hope it will be fulfilled.

Seems good for me, but I'll wait until the others look at it.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Dec. 01, 2017

(Dec. 01, 2017  1:24 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: Chapter 7

Should I post this?

not bad. once Dragonix sees this then this could be added.

ch.8 will be hopefully done by me and dragonix because it is the start of the tournament .

if you want to do a chapter in the tournament contact me for help with the battle description.