World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Jay Dragoon - Nov. 29, 2017

Subaru Satoshi
Not passionate about blading at all.
Born in Beyville
Bio: As a child he loved to spin tops with the other kids until one day a man approached him, "You wanna be the best son?", He stared at the man and responded, "Sure!", he had made a great mistake. His bey suddenly shattered and rearranged. He noticed no difference until the next day, "Man you suck!!!", "My bey what did you do to it!!", these were cries from his "friends". He realized no one else mattered, but on the inside he knew he shouldn't have trusted that man. His beyblade meant nothing as he mistreated it and pushed it over it's own limits. Every time a crack grew large enough to grow a break it came back together as if it was nothing.

Combo
>Insert cool looking layer (WIP)
0 Glaive
Destroy

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Nov. 29, 2017

(Nov. 29, 2017  3:00 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  2:58 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Sorry, I meant he loses a climactic battle, basically losing the tournament. This gets his father issues into full drive.
How come he doesn't look up to his mom??? Btw, who follows him? Ayumi?

He does, he just has an UNHEALTHY obsession with proving himself to his dad so he comes back. (his spin on things) He really has an issue with feeling worthless.

Ayumi and Marian follow him, Takeshi and Benkei are rivals, and Jun follows along with Benkei sometimes.

All are on the team.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 29, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Nov. 29, 2017

Man ...U Guys did decide a lot...And that habrid concept is quite awesome dragunix....In order to save the world...A human body has to hybridize with the avatar...

I guess I will write a story plot...which I am damn sure will be liked by everyone...
I have to do some research work though...Give me a few days I will come up with a brilliant story plot...

And dragunix...Ur bey concept is super awesome...Neo dragoon...But I cant understand ur cursive handwriting...

(Nov. 29, 2017  3:04 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  3:01 AM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Subaru Satoshi
Not passionate about blading at all.
Born in Beyville
Bio: As a child he loved to spin tops with the other kids until one day a man approached him, "You wanna be the best son?", He stared at the man and responded, "Sure!", he had made a great mistake. His bey suddenly shattered and rearranged. He noticed no difference until the next day, "Man you suck!!!", "My bey what did you do to it!!", these were cries from his "friends". He realized no one else mattered, but on the inside he knew he shouldn't have trusted that man. His beyblade meant nothing as he mistreated it and pushed it over it's own limits. Every time a crack grew large enough to grow a break it came back together as if it was nothing.

Combo
>Insert cool looking layer (WIP)
0 Glaive
Destroy
Maybe a new layer? This could also be posted in the Character thread, but its nice that you posted it here, since it's a bit more convenient. Thank you! I've never seen a character like this!  Gasp

I would prefer a layer that is cracked and pretty much old looking, maybe a revamp later on when he acknowledges his bey.

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 29, 2017

((Deleted))

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Nov. 29, 2017

Dragunix...Ur concept is awesome...But I am gonna modify ur concept a little...
ANd yeah...Ur handwriting seems to be cursive to me...

U just gave me a brilliant idea...I will upld the plot in a few days...

Ok, so, by the way, there is character development. At the beginning of the second arc, Takeshi mellows out, and Benkei joins the freind circle. It is at this point all the romance relationships are revealed lol.

We need a discord for this.

(Nov. 29, 2017  3:16 AM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: We need a discord for this.

We do have a Discord. Here is the link: https://discordapp.com/channels/38368473...8457665550

Deleted post

I ran that discord, but I'm not on anymore. I will allow Dragunix to mod for me.

Deleted post

((Deleted))

(Nov. 29, 2017  3:20 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  3:15 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ok, so, by the way, there is character development. At the beginning of the second arc, Takeshi mellows out, and Benkei joins the freind circle. It is at this point all the romance relationships are revealed lol.
btw, if it isn't really obvious...

and maybe 

but

Nice. Mine are:

Arashi x Marian, Ayumi x Takeshi, Benkei x Jun.

Deleted post

Last post before I'm off for the night:

Arashi and Marian have to solve their issues, and are the most troubled. He even causes her an anxiety attack at one point, and he's very oblivious. She's too shy to tell him that he's being an idiot, and dosen't wanna drive him off.

Good night...hope you have enough sleep... Grin

(Nov. 29, 2017  3:27 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Good night...hope you have enough sleep... Grin

Thanks. I'll try to PM you about ideas and character tomorrow.

(Nov. 29, 2017  3:26 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Last post before I'm off for the night:

Arashi and Marian have to solve their issues, and are the most troubled. He even causes her an anxiety attack at one point, and he's very oblivious. She's too shy to tell him that he's being an idiot, and dosen't wanna drive him off.

I remember you and I talking about something like that... And, I as well hope you have a nice rest, and a nice day tomorrow!

The discord wont work... maybe dm me

Jay 2.0

(Nov. 29, 2017  3:33 AM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: The discord wont work... maybe dm me

Jay 2.0

Okay, I will try to send you an invite, maybe.

more than 100 replies in a day wow!

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Nov. 29, 2017

(Nov. 29, 2017  2:40 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  2:34 AM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Maybe
1. Gang worldwide of part stealers
2. Bit beast stealers (V-force)
3. Kidnapped best blader?
4. Training a pupil???
5. Reviving the spirit of the greatest bit beast and it wrecks the world creating a parallel universe of dark bladers/ Save the world and new one/ Change of heart for dark bladers.
but kidnapped sounds interesting, depending on how the arc is executed. Currently, the world tournament is being written. I wanna do a Lui vs Rykos battle, but it wouldn't fit, so meh...

btw,   @[MWF] and @[Ayane_2355] for Double Threat vs Heavenly Trigram, I want to see Aurora lose against Kioke, could you help on that when we get there?

and also, my idea generates from the "full Synchronization" I mentioned in "Ytrahnr and Rykos vs Kage and Piluto" in the story thread...as Kage gains the state first, but then the organization sprouts from it without her knowing?...

but that's later, we'll figure something out then...

Ok and Vis will take on Rykos to tie the score and then the two would be sent out again to decide the winner with a score of 3-2 or 4-2 depending on how I write it. Let's say Heavenly Trigram is down two points and Rykos catches Vis off guard and ties the score with a burst. Then let's say a simultaneous burst finish and then the final match. Either Rykos pulls a rabbit out of the hat and counters the Echo Boost or it will be 4-2 for double threat.

So let's say the finals will play like this:
First match: Zac vs. defense type blader in your team (I am bad at remembering names.) ring out finish for double threat.
Second match: Lily vs. Iris survivor finish for Heavenly Trigram
Third: Kioke vs. Aurora ring out finish for double threat
Fourth: Marcus vs. Rykos ring out finish for Heavenly Trigram
Fifth: Vis vs. Rykos Simultaneous burst finish
Sixth: Vis vs. Rykos burst finish for Double threat