World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 25, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Nov. 25, 2017

I dont understand...Why do U want Suzaku's charcters to be off the poll?? I mean did he say something???

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 25, 2017

((Deleted))

Well thats sad...I hope he gets back soon...

Deleted post

(Nov. 25, 2017  5:47 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I hope everyone can understand why there may be a hiatus (break) on the project...

For now, what should we do?

I want to respect @[Suzaku-X] and his effort put into this project, but I feel that just doing nothing wouldn't exactly help either...

Well for now lets wait for the results...and seriously without Suzaku...It really feels incomplete...He said he would help us in the casual scenes of the series...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Nov. 25, 2017

(Nov. 25, 2017  5:47 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I hope everyone can understand why there may be a hiatus (break) on the project...

For now, what should we do?

I want to respect  @[Suzaku-X]  and his effort put into this project, but I feel that just doing nothing wouldn't exactly help either...

No disrespect intended, just...a need to do something.

I know, but how? Maybe we can work on it and then have a placeholder where a scene with Arashi would be?

((Deleted))

Deleted post

If U ask me...Lets wait till monday...Then we will decide what to do....

(Nov. 25, 2017  5:55 PM)Eleanor Wrote: If U ask me...Lets wait till monday...Then we will decide what to do....

Maybe, but, their is no guarantee that he will be back. It's just such a hard decision.

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Nov. 25, 2017

Ok, so clarifying. My parents got all mad and decided to limit my time on discord or delete it. So far, I'll be here, I'll still be in, but I can only contribute here, and like twice a week. Sorry guys.

(Nov. 25, 2017  7:42 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ok, so clarifying. My parents got all mad and decided to limit my time on discord or delete it. So far, I'll be here, I'll still be in, but I can only contribute here, and like twice a week. Sorry guys.

We understand. And, this is not your fault, so you shouldn't be apologizing, we should be for making you feel like you did something wrong. Your situation is a pretty universal one, so, we know where you're coming from. Thank you, for still lending us your wisdom in such a time.

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - nekodarkkitten - Nov. 25, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:52 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:51 PM)nekodarkkitten Wrote: Hi, I'm just joining in to the thread, I still have a lot of posts to read, but I liked the idea of making a character and making in our avatar. I'll give myself time to read all the post to check all ideas so far Smile

I have a character of my own, maybe is not fit for a main character, but I even have a sacred beast based on some welsh mythology :p

I'll try to post it as soon as I have a nice pic Smile

If you're just making a character and a beyblade, go to the make your own beyblade burst character thread. That might be a better thread to post it on depending...

I have full designed character, with background story, Beyblade, bit beast and traits. I don't have a lot of time though. But ok then, I won't post that here.

Deleted post

I can most likely help, just barely tho. Post it here and I'll edit

Deleted post

Ignore this post

Deleted post

this one too.

Deleted post

Wait..  is the other person saying the "Regret what now?" That would explain my confusion.

Chapter 1

The leaves were aglow with a unique liveliness, a delicate sea of pinks as the cherry blossoms shed their vibrant hair for the winter. Arashi Shimizu strolled through the parkway, hair tousled by the wind. The dirt pathway was worn, yet more polishes than even the finest marble halls. It was a mixture of history, culture, lives---each and every foot that had graced it leaving their mark on the world forever.

As Arashi approached the beystadium, a wind rustled the leaves around his feet, making his toes wriggle. His ears twitched alongside his heartbeat, waiting, waiting, waiting…

“Hey? Are you Arashi?” a female voice spoke. He smirked.

“Weird meeting you here, eh? What're ya here for?” He stood up. “The famous Iris Makina, trying to make the big leagues. Well, I've got an itch to battle, so ready or not, start it up?” Arashi grabbed his launcher from his belt, then held his bey, Gale Susanoo, in his hand tentatively.

“It's time, bud. Let's win one for the team, ye?” he whispers, before equipping his bey to his green speed launcher, which glinted like an emerald in the dim sunlight.

“3...2...1...Go Shoot!” both bladers roar. Sparks fly as the beys clash in the flourescent park.

“Let's go, eh partner?” Arashi said. Susanoo swirls around the stadium as Iris’ bey, Tidal Leviathan, falls inwards towards the center. Suddenly, the oceanic bey tilts and spirals around continuously in an unbalanced manner.

“Just what are you planning, Makina?

“It doesn't matter. It won't change the outcome anyways, Arashi!”

“Eh, whatever then. Let's show off the power of our Gale Boost! Rush her, Susanoo!” Susanoo lands a powerful blow, but much to Arashi’s shock, it only serves to knock back the powerful attacker.

“What was that, huh? No springs, and you definitely couldn't fit a fan into that layer, so how?” Arashi inquired, bewildered by the sudden turn of the tables. Iris smirks. Her plan had worked, as Susanoo ceased to spin after a failed barrage of attacks.

“I don't get it, what is that girl doing? The bey is just sitting there eh, yet nothing happens, except the rolling…” Arashi trailed off with his muttering as he formed a plan to take her down once and for all. Again, both bladers ready their launches, Arashi readying an angled Gale Boost while Iris prepares a simple stroked launch, one that would sweep downwards from her right chest to her upper calf.

“3...2...1...Go Shoot!” the beys are unleashed once again as Gale Susanoo hits the spikes on its driver, Typhoon, and speeds up.

“I've gotcha, eh!” Arashi grins, as Leviathan flies out of the stadium into Iris’ palm. Iris stares at Leviathan for a brief moment then turns back around to face the stadium. A grin graces her lips as she readies the same launch.

“You remind me of a friend of mine. Too bad I know just how to counter this, then, Arashi.” The fiery-spirited blader also readies a launch, before both bladers let loose the famous countdown once more.

“We've got this, Susanoo! Gale Boost!” Once again, the fierce bey rushed towards the sea serpent.

Yet…

“What gives, man?” Arashi shouted. Leviathan had seemingly shot through Susanoo and out of the bey at a right angle towards the center, where it became stable once more.

“Again, ye Susanoo?” but again, the windy god zoomed right past the elusive sea serpent. Again and again the sonic bey soared right past its nemesis, which swooped and swerved back and forth as if floating on the tide.

“Argh! You've pushed me past merciful!” Arashi raged. “Now...now you'll face me and my partner's raging gale!” A leaf-green aura enveloped the young blader as he called out his most faithful move.

“Kusanagi no...Tsurugi!”

The gale-force bey began picking up speed as the spikes ground against the stadium. The sword even punctured the wall of the stadium as Susanoo stampeded towards Leviathan.

“We've got this, Leviathan. Tsunami Crush!” Iris called out. Leviathan swooped forwards on the bearing-encircled driver, then spun around the hurtling bey, driving it into the stadium wall where both beys burst.

Panting, Arashi shook his head. “Y-you've countered my masterful technique? You'll regret that, ye?” he muttered.

“Regret what now?”

Arashi whirled around, then ran off after retrieving his bey. He knew he couldn't face him yet…

Not yet...