World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 25, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Nov. 25, 2017

(Nov. 25, 2017  4:32 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Creator of what? The discord or google doc?

Before I tell U that...Tell me why isnt the discord working??? is it a desktop app???

Those who r not able to form accounts on discord will contact U...that is dragunix and tell U about their creations regarding the series...For example the battle descriptions of the story...The beyblades blue prints...ETc....

I know U have to take a lot of pressure but U r one of the higher ups here...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Bersilus - Nov. 25, 2017

Discord is usable without installing anything. If you get the app it's simply for convenience..

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 25, 2017

(Nov. 25, 2017  6:07 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Discord is usable without installing anything. If you get the app it's simply for convenience..

Shall you be joining us on Discord, @[Bersilus]?

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Beatlynx27 - Nov. 25, 2017

I give up on discord... too laggy on my phone

(Nov. 25, 2017  6:33 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I give up on discord... too laggy on my phone

Oh, sorry to hear that. For anyone who can't/won't join, the discussion and any major updates will still be posted and discussed here.

I have several unique and different ideas regarding this series......Should I share with everyone??

(Nov. 25, 2017  6:46 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I have several unique and different ideas regarding this series......Should I share with everyone??

Yes, please! We would love to hear them!

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Spideyblade - Nov. 25, 2017

Can you join without using the app, because when I click the link and press Join Beyblade S-Revolution it takes me to the App Store?

Wait a little...I have my ideas...But I have to recheck those...if it works...Then it will be a lot more convenient in making the series...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Spideyblade - Nov. 25, 2017

(Nov. 25, 2017  7:39 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: Can you join without using the app, because when I click the link and press Join Beyblade S-Revolution it takes me to the App Store?

Edit: Nvm, I'm on

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Bersilus - Nov. 25, 2017

(Nov. 25, 2017  6:13 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2017  6:07 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Discord is usable without installing anything. If you get the app it's simply for convenience..

Shall you be joining us on Discord, @[Bersilus]?

I will. Just busy... went for g4

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Alexa C H - Nov. 25, 2017

Hi, I was there previously and now I'm back. Can anyone send me a link of the series doc?

(Nov. 25, 2017  11:15 AM)Alexa C H Wrote: Hi, I was there previously and now I'm back. Can anyone send me a link of the series doc?

Follow the link provided: https://discordapp.com/channels/38368473...8457665550: https://ibb.co/he4BSm Also, here is a sample character, made by @[Eleanor] on a game. She wants me to convey the message, to let people know, that for easy character designing there are many apps and websites. I use Rinmaru, but, I don't know which one she used. She would like us to post our Beyblade OC's with these apps/sites (for people who can't draw) and drawings for those of us that can. So, it is still possible to design characters, either way. Thank you, for reading. This message was brought to you by @[Eleanor] and me.

Deleted post

((Deleted))

I hope the voting is going well...There is another thing I want to inform....But I will let everyone know on monday...When all the votes r submitted .

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Nov. 25, 2017

I can't be on the discord anymore, and I'll have limited contact. It was a good run, I guess. Sorry to dissapoint you.

(Nov. 25, 2017  5:13 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I can't be on the discord anymore, and I'll have limited contact. It was a good run, I guess. Sorry to dissapoint you.

No problem, we understand. Sorry, to see you go.

Deleted post

((Deleted))

Deleted post

((Deleted))

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Nov. 25, 2017

Do 2nd and 3rd place characters get to also be main ones like Rantaro and Daina and Shu were?