World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 24, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 24, 2017

((Deleted))

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - AwesomeKid20094 - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:05 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:04 PM)MWF Wrote: You know that whole arc of Kenta following Ryuga in the metal saga and the owner of archer griffin following the owner of ronin dragoon in zero g? Kioke could get a main role with that situation. He could follow Vis. (I would say look up to Vis but I don't think that would work)

any thoughts on this situation.

though now that I think about, there could be some problems with it.

Hmmm.... It's definitely an idea, and Kioke is a person who looks up to anyone who does good or stands up for blading. Though, I can't see his sister letting him follow someone she doesn't know to well, haha.

Is Vortex and James in the story? If they aren't, Hyper would be perfect for the main role because he can't rely on anyone except his parents because he gets bullied at school. But he is a straight A student.

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:06 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Actually, I think that the best thing to do would be introduce not another  bey system (which would be interesting),  but maybe a wider variety of characters?

OOOO
The new bey system, Spiral Layer System

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:07 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:05 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Shouldn't Piluto have a team of 'Puppeteer's'. I feel like this could make the plot a bit better

It is a metaphor that means that Piluto is the main villain, not necessarily a team of bladers.

I meant that he basically controlled everything from the shadows.

Deleted post

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:09 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:07 PM)Dragunix Wrote: It is a metaphor that means that Piluto is the main villain, not necessarily a team of bladers.

I meant that he basically controlled everything from the shadows.

Like Pluto from MFB? Oh, my gosh, I love characters like that!

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:05 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:04 PM)MWF Wrote: You know that whole arc of Kenta following Ryuga in the metal saga and the owner of archer griffin following the owner of ronin dragoon in zero g? Kioke could get a main role with that situation. He could follow Vis. (I would say look up to Vis but I don't think that would work)

any thoughts on this situation.

though now that I think about, there could be some problems with it.

Hmmm.... It's definitely an idea, and Kioke is a person who looks up to anyone who does good or stands up for blading. Though, I can't see his sister letting him follow someone she doesn't know to well, haha.

well with the whole protective sibling thing. Zac (Vis' older brother who keeps an eye on him despite knowing he doesn't need him to do it.) could always talk with her. A sense of humor could be added with the fact of their older siblings constantly following them.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Nov. 24, 2017

Ok lets clear this up a little...From what a little knowledge I have from burst beyblades..Becoz I havent watched the series yet...But I do know all about the MFBs....U can create ur own beyblade With new combinations with existing parts...But if U want to create a new layer...Then U have to give full details of the new layer system like U have to explain it through physics...What damage it can do to the opponents...What r its weaknesses...Etc...

Deleted post

well the best thing to do is keep with the burst system but give a nostalgia effect by making parts that reference the metal and plastic gens.

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:09 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:05 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hmmm.... It's definitely an idea, and Kioke is a person who looks up to anyone who does good or stands up for blading. Though, I can't see his sister letting him follow someone she doesn't know to well, haha.

well with the whole protective sibling thing. Zac (Vis' older brother who keeps an eye on him despite knowing he doesn't need him to do it.) could always talk with her. A sense of humor could be added with the fact of their older siblings constantly following them.

Lima still wouldn't trust them really, she only trusts one other person with Kioke other than herself. But, he shall remain in the shadows for now.... Though, whatever works for you, and the story is fine. Characters can always be changed.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:11 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Sounds interesting.

And back to the survey, should I allow submissions and post the link now?

I think you should

Deleted post

I hope U guys have burst beyblades at ur home...U can try different combinations at home...And write down ur observations..Then U can include ur battle descriptions...The physics , the damage in the story plot...U can also post a view of battle of ur beyblades to proof ur observations...Becoz...We R gonna make it like real...

Deleted post

Should we do the God Layer System, Dual Layer System, Single Layer System, or make a new system. My preference, God Layer System or make a new system.
#SpiralLayerSystem

Deleted post

sure...Voting should be started ...But one last time asking...Do anyone want to submit the names???  U can submit ur protagonists names to dragunix...

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:13 PM)Eleanor Wrote: I hope U guys have burst beyblades at ur home...U can try different combinations at home...And write down ur observations..Then U can include ur battle descriptions...The physics , the damage in the story plot...U can also post a view of battle of ur beyblades to proof ur observations...Becoz...We R gonna make it like real...

Can't we make our own Layers, Discs, Frames, and Drivers?

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:13 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Should we do the God Layer System, Dual Layer System, Single Layer System, or make a new system. My preference, God Layer System or make a new system.
#SpiralLayerSystem

I don't think a new system would be good, we'd waste time trying to develop it.

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:14 PM)Eleanor Wrote:

sure...Voting should be started ...But one last time asking...Do anyone want to submit the names???  U can submit ur protagonists names to dragunix...

I sumbit Hyper but probably Dragunix already has it in the vote

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:12 PM)Dragunix Wrote: So you do want a new system, yes @[Eleanor] ?

What do you have in mind specifically?

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:11 PM)MWF Wrote: well the best thing to do is keep with the burst system but give a nostalgia effect by making parts that reference the metal and plastic gens.

Like my Dragoon?

in some ways. other examples are Heptet basically being a burst torch Pegasus and drivers based off running cores and engine gears. Like stable being based off wolborg 2.

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:14 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:13 PM)Eleanor Wrote: I hope U guys have burst beyblades at ur home...U can try different combinations at home...And write down ur observations..Then U can include ur battle descriptions...The physics , the damage in the story plot...U can also post a view of battle of ur beyblades to proof ur observations...Becoz...We R gonna make it like real...

Okay, so basically just realistic battles? Then several concepts may not even work right?

U can do whatever U like...But as long as it is accepted in the physics theory...As I said...Beyblade is totally based on the concept of physics...