World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Nov. 24, 2017

I know we have an entire arc to write before this but may I suggest the next arc? It is where the main antagonist is introduced. and @[Ayane_2355] if Piluto needs any people I have two characters that I just found out how they will be in the story. The twins with Zelus and dreaded Zelus. I have an idea of how it would work now.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 24, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - AwesomeKid20094 - Nov. 24, 2017

Is Hyper and Arashi the youngest ones?

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Nov. 24, 2017

Where will Snowy fit in?

Deleted post

I have an idea, If Hyper and Arashi are the youngest ones, they could be twins!

(Nov. 24, 2017  5:58 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Snowy could be a side protagonist or even rival. She fits that description perfectly to me but I may be wrong.

I think she'd be a good rival to Rykos as her bey is a defense type and his is attack.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  5:55 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:54 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: The same goes for me, if we need more characters it seems everyone (including me) has a chosen array of good and bad characters not fit for the main role.

Ayane, well first Dragunix has to enable you to edit the story so you could add your character into the story.

Well, I am already on the team, and my role allows me to offer plot suggestions and change the plot accordingly (after talking it over with the staff). And, @[Dragunix] has asked to use my characters already, and, I have expressed my curiosity for my characters to be put into this story.
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:56 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Although IMO Vis, Kioke, or Arashi, maybe even Hyper, could fit the main role, Arashi and Hyper fitting the growth span type, while Vis and Kiokr would be unique additions to the line of protagonists we've seen.

Also, though Kioke would be different to what we've seen, he is heavily reliant on other people and wasn't crafted for the main role.

Well, my preference for Hyper is side protagonist but what is yours Dragunix?

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Nov. 24, 2017

100% agreed with U dragunix.....But we r going to do each and everything step wise otherwise each and everything will be messed up...

Now ATTENSION ALL THE MEMBERS...Everyone...the next part will be choosing the avatar and a beyblade...So be ready with ur knowledge of burst beyblades and with the parts...Coz I think we will be making a prototype of burst beyblades with brand new combinations...

(Nov. 24, 2017  5:59 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:58 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Snowy could be a side protagonist or even rival. She fits that description perfectly to me but I may be wrong.

I think she'd be a good rival to Rykos as her bey is a defense type and his is attack.

She could be a good rival for Hyper as well, Strike Horungium is an attack type as well as Rykos'

Deleted post

((Deleted))

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:00 PM)Eleanor Wrote: 100% agreed with U dragunix.....But we r going to do each and everything step wise otherwise each and everything will be messed up...

Now ATTENSION ALL THE MEMBERS...Everyone...the next part will be choosing the avatar and a beyblade...So be ready with ur knowledge of burst beyblades and with the parts...Coz I think we will be making a prototype of burst beyblades with brand new combinations...

My bey is called Strike Horungium.21.Cyber. It is from the god layer system. But could we make up the parts? Or do we have to use the parts that already are made

Deleted post

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:00 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:57 PM)MWF Wrote: I know we have an entire arc to write before this but may I suggest the next arc? It is where the main antagonist is introduced. and @[Ayane_2355] if Piluto needs any people I have two characters that I just found out how they will be in the story. The twins with Zelus and dreaded Zelus. I have an idea of how it would work now.
Like my story that I wrote, Kage could be introduced at the end of the World Tournament Arc and then gradually grows aware of her misguided path throughout the second arc that @[MWF] has suggested. She'd make for a fine antagonist for that arc, and I have an idea of where she would go.

And then Piluto could be the main villain and be like the 'Master Puppeteer'.

Oh and the frame is Image

Just realized we have 17 pages on a thread that was opened yesterday.

Deleted post

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:02 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:59 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: I have an idea, If Hyper and Arashi are the youngest ones, they could be twins!

Ayumi and Arashi are siblings, both created by @[Suzaku-X]

Oh I see. So Hyper could fit the main role. He doesn't really rely on anyone except Vortex and James which I suppose is in the story...?

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  5:59 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:55 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Ayane, well first Dragunix has to enable you to edit the story so you could add your character into the story.

Well, I am already on the team, and my role allows me to offer plot suggestions and change the plot accordingly (after talking it over with the staff). And, @[Dragunix] has asked to use my characters already, and, I have expressed my curiosity for my characters to be put into this story.
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:56 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Although IMO Vis, Kioke, or Arashi, maybe even Hyper, could fit the main role, Arashi and Hyper fitting the growth span type, while Vis and Kiokr would be unique additions to the line of protagonists we've seen.

Also, though Kioke would be different to what we've seen, he is heavily reliant on other people and wasn't crafted for the main role.

You know that whole arc of Kenta following Ryuga in the metal saga and the owner of archer griffin following the owner of ronin dragoon in zero g? Kioke could get a main role with that situation. He could follow Vis. (I would say look up to Vis but I don't think that would work)

any thoughts on this situation.

though now that I think about, there could be some problems with it.

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:03 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:02 PM)dt1000 Wrote: And then Piluto could be the main villain and be like the 'Master Puppeteer'.
Yesss.. and the thread was opened two days ago or earlier I believe...

It only got posts yesterday though.

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:03 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:02 PM)dt1000 Wrote: And then Piluto could be the main villain and be like the 'Master Puppeteer'.
Yesss.. and the thread was opened two days ago or earlier I believe...

Shouldn't Piluto have a team of 'Puppeteer's'. I feel like this could make the plot a bit better

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:04 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:59 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Well, I am already on the team, and my role allows me to offer plot suggestions and change the plot accordingly (after talking it over with the staff). And, @[Dragunix] has asked to use my characters already, and, I have expressed my curiosity for my characters to be put into this story.

You know that whole arc of Kenta following Ryuga in the metal saga and the owner of archer griffin following the owner of ronin dragoon in zero g? Kioke could get a main role with that situation. He could follow Vis. (I would say look up to Vis but I don't think that would work)

any thoughts on this situation.

though now that I think about, there could be some problems with it.

Hmmm.... It's definitely an idea, and Kioke is a person who looks up to anyone who does good or stands up for blading. Though, I can't see his sister letting him follow someone she doesn't know to well, haha.