World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 24, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Bersilus - Nov. 24, 2017

I've no idea as I thought whoever got the votes for their character will be the one writing the story...

Anyways what positions are there?? Sorry. I've written fanfic on my own but not like this...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 24, 2017

((Deleted))

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  3:55 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Btw I updated the positions page based on some things I've been asked about and some things others asked about. Tell me if you are satisfied/dissatisfied with your current position and I will change it...

Or I could create a new survey so everyone can re-cast their votes. But we will vote hopefully from Monday-Wednesday as Eleanor has recommended...

I may not understand what she meant though.

What I meant is that today is 24th nov. So by monday that is by 27th nov...everybody willing to give the names of protagonists can give the names...Or anybody willing to vote for their fav protagonists may give their votes by monday...

Counting the results takes a little time...So that will be done by dragunix from monday to wednesday...That is 29th nov... Results of the chosen protagonist/ protagonists will be up by wednesday.....

(Nov. 24, 2017  3:59 PM)Bersilus Wrote: I've no idea as I thought whoever got the votes for their character will be the one writing the story...

Anyways what positions are there?? Sorry. I've written fanfic on my own but not like this...

Actually no...Anybody can write a story...Only the best plot will be chosen for the series...If U want to write a story plot...Feel free to write it...Ad make sure to make ot unique...So that it gets chosen...The same goes for everybody...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  3:54 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  1:43 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ok, so I just got on. I can draw things and also, I could probably be a writer for the more casual moments and non-blading moments.

The same goes for me. I can write some of the casual moments, because, I've never written a Bey battle before.
(Nov. 24, 2017  3:16 PM)Dragunix Wrote: On it. Sorry

I added snowy. So should I delete all responses, or...?

I'm not sure I get what you're saying. Do you mean delete all of our votes so we have the option of choosing Snowy, instead of our older options?

That's what he means I think. And I think you should let people decide. I am still on Rykos actually.

(Nov. 24, 2017  4:12 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  3:54 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: The same goes for me. I can write some of the casual moments, because, I've never written a Bey battle before.
I'm not sure I get what you're saying. Do you mean delete all of our votes so we have the option of choosing Snowy, instead of our older options?

That's what he means I think. And I think you should let people decide. I am still on Rykos actually.

Yes, it's all in everyone's decisions. I will still vote for Arashi, but, others may wish to give Snowy the main role. Also, I feel we're giving her creator a disadvantage, by having them be put in after most people involved have already voted.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  4:14 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  4:12 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: That's what he means I think. And I think you should let people decide. I am still on Rykos actually.

Yes, it's all in everyone's decisions. I will still vote for Arashi, but, others may wish to give Snowy the main role. Also, I feel we're giving her creator a disadvantage, by having them be put in after most people involved have already voted.

I created her, so hopefully Dragunix'll remove all votes and start over.

(Nov. 24, 2017  4:16 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  4:14 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Yes, it's all in everyone's decisions. I will still vote for Arashi, but, others may wish to give Snowy the main role. Also, I feel we're giving her creator a disadvantage, by having them be put in after most people involved have already voted.

I created her, so hopefully Dragunix'll remove all votes and start over.

Yes, that seems the be the fair option.

So we r starting over again??

(Nov. 24, 2017  4:18 PM)Eleanor Wrote: So we r starting over again??

Yes, that is how it seems. But, it is truly up to @[Dragunix].

Dragunix....If that is so...Then open ur voting link again...With the added new protagonists..We will start our voting again...if possible can U do it today...If not then we will postpone the deadline by few days...

Deleted 

((Deleted))

Deleted post

((Deleted))

Deleted post

((Deleted))