World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Beatlynx27 - Nov. 24, 2017

It says it can't find my google account

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 24, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 24, 2017

((Deleted))

Deleted post

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:30 AM)Dragunix Wrote: My bad, I'll remove that section

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:28 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: It says it can't find my google account

Does it say anything else?
it says if you've signed into yt (which I haven't) try again

And I don't have a google account

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:32 AM)Dragunix Wrote: @[Beatlynx27] are you logged in?

I am. I'm not beatlynx but I am logged in.

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:33 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:32 AM)Dragunix Wrote: @[Beatlynx27] are you logged in?

I am.
he said beatlynx27

How do u make a google account

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Nov. 24, 2017

Ok...Lets start with some creations....First tell me did U all come up with ur protagonists?? ....Lets set a deadline...To start with the next steps...
Monday....By monday each and everyone willing to give protagonists' name should be submitted...

Dragunix will repost the link for ur submission of names...
monday that means on 27th november 2017....By this day all the names should be submitted...

By wednesday...That is 29th november...The polling results should be up...

Deleted post

Obviously the time zones R different...So to deal with it try to submit the names by sunday that is on 26th november 2017...
The next step will be decided on wednesday that is on 29th november...

Deleted post

((Deleted))

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:50 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:46 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Here is the survey as of now.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12gAtE5JJaulXSRLf4fz9NX5ZJo5NDPl_sVDn2jBs5Os

Tell me please if I am missing anyone...

This should be right. As far as I know, no one has submitted any new characters, but,  that may change. Also, will we be getting some members to draw our beys and characters?

Dont worry ayane...Dragunix will check the link on monday...Already told polling results should be on wednesday....Everything will be fine...I already have dealt with this kind of stuff in my school days...

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:52 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:50 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: This should be right. As far as I know, no one has submitted any new characters, but,  that may change. Also, will we be getting some members to draw our beys and characters?

Dont worry ayane...Dragunix will check the link on monday...Already told polling results should be on wednesday....Everything will be fine...I already have dealt with this kind of stuff in my school days...

Thanks, for helping to stop me from stressing, and, thinking to far ahead! But, I want every question to be answered for newcomers, so, it will be easier to get involved.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Nov. 24, 2017

What about Snowy? She has a prologue for her.

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:58 AM)dt1000 Wrote: What about Snowy? She has a prologue for her.

Yes, it seems she should be added, as well.

One thing I'm worried about is that I might be sound asleep while most other people will be posting new stuff I have to read before school. I may be a fast reader but not fast enough to read like 5 more pages and I have trouble with the fact that most people are asleep while I'm active and I just got home from school

(Nov. 24, 2017  8:05 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: One thing I'm worried about is that I might be sound asleep while most other people will be posting new stuff I have to read before school. I may be a fast reader but not fast enough to read like 5 more pages and I have trouble with the fact that most people are asleep while I'm active and I just got home from school

U dont worry just post ur stuff by monday here...And leave other things on the higher ups...

By the way I am at college in class...And still got some time to read all the posts here....Just asked permission from proffessor...So dont worry just post ur stuffs...

(Nov. 24, 2017  8:10 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  8:05 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: One thing I'm worried about is that I might be sound asleep while most other people will be posting new stuff I have to read before school. I may be a fast reader but not fast enough to read like 5 more pages and I have trouble with the fact that most people are asleep while I'm active and I just got home from school

U dont worry just post ur stuff by monday here...And leave other things on the higher ups...

By the way I am at college in class...And still got some time to read all the posts here....Just asked permission from proffessor...So dont worry just post ur stuffs...
I don't even have my phone at school

I understand you. Every time I leave the house I can't keep up with this site how I want, leaving many pages for me to read and take in, in the short time I have to myself. But, it's just how it is, when working from so many places.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Nov. 24, 2017

Ok, so I just got on. I can draw things and also, I could probably be a writer for the more casual moments and non-blading moments.

(Nov. 24, 2017  1:43 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ok, so I just got on. I can draw things and also, I could probably be a writer for the more casual moments and non-blading moments.

that will be great...We will soon be deciding the story plot of the series once we get the protagonist sorted out...

I think Dragunix is still sleeping.....

Deleted post

((Deleted))