World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Write Your Own Stories - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Write Your Own Stories (/Thread-Write-Your-Own-Stories)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Nov. 10, 2018

(Nov. 10, 2018  4:27 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Matt vs Fin

Hello everyone just get right to it. first up is Matt Vs Fin. Both bladers walk to the stadium and wish each other good luck. Fin set Dragoon to left spin. Both bladers ready there launchers and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Dragoon spins at high speed around the stadium while Minbros trys too but Dragoon hits it back into the middle every time. Minbros slows down and goes to the middle. 

Fin says "Dragoon here's your chance Dragon flight." Dragon spins super fast in tight circular movements and Makes a vortex Dragoon rides up the vortex and then drops right on top of Minbros and burst it. "Winner by burst finish Dragoon. Score is two to zero." the referee said. Vis says to Zach " did you see that." "Yes Minbros and are awaking  I felt it  in are last battle." Zach said.  "Hmm lets see what happens." Vis said. 

Matt Looks at at Minbros and says "Minbros I know you have more then that is in you. You need to do better " Then all Matt could see was nothing and then a Minotaur appears. Matt says " Minbros?" Minbros says "Yes I am Minbros. We both need to do better." " Your right! we do but how?" "That is for you to find out." Matt can now see every thing again. Then Fin says " you okay you were mumbling to your self." "Yes I am alright lets battle! 

Both bladers ready there launchers and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Dragoon spins fast around the stadium Minbros get hit back and forth across the stadium multiple times Minbros clicks twice and goes to Defense mode. Dragoon goes in for the final hit Matt says "Dodge it Minbros." Dragoon missed by half of a inch. Then Matt said "Minoboros! Great maze buster!" Minoboros attacks with rapid speed from all angles on the last hit Dragoon flys out the stadium and crashed hard on the ground. "Winner by ring out finish Minbros. score one to two." the referee said. 

Fin picks up Dragoon to find cracks all over Dragoon she says "Dragoon no." What happen" Matt said. Fin shows Matt Dragoon. "I am sorry." Matt said.  Fin says " it's okay I know you didn't do it on purpose. Now promise me you'll beat who ever you face until I can get a rematch." Matt says "I promise." Winner by forfeit Matt." the referee said. The end.

Vis and Zach are @[MWF]s

Not what I was expecting. But interesting none the less.

Semifinal! Vis vs Tsuku

The bladers get ready. They launch and Sonar rockets at Jinnus. Jinnus takes the attack but is sent into the wall. Sonar circles around and catches Jinnus as it falls. The impact causes Jinnus to get launched out of the stadium. Vis grins as he gets ready.

They launch and Tsuku calls, "Jinnus guard!" While bringing his arms in. Sonar dashes towards Jinnus, which keeps guarding. Sonar starts to slow down and the hit causes the shield raise. Sonar dives down and bursts when it gets trapped between the frame and shield.

Vis sets the layer to attack mode and takes a step back as he brings his launcher up. They launch and Sonar dashes and in one hit, bursts Jinnus. The two Bladers shake hands as the graphic on the screen shows that Vis will be up against Matt.

-End of part 16-
Matt (mentioned) belongs to @[Jman jman]

The next part is going to be interesting.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Nov. 11, 2018

Finals! Vis vs Matt

The bladers walk up to the stadium. Vis dashes forwards and swings his launcher as they launch making Sonar crash into Minoboros, sending it flying at Matt. Matt barely dodges it. Matt looks over at Vis to see that his aura is dark and reaching out with aggressive tendrils as Vis says, "Underhanded." Matt looks at Vis in confusion, "I'm sorry, wha-"

Vis stops him and says as he gets his launcher ready, "You made Fin unable to battle," Vis raises his voice as he launches, "A win by forfeit is no win at all!" Sonar rockets around the stadium and hits Minoboros, the force of the attack causes Minoboros to get sent flying into the wall. As Minoboros lands Sonar hits it again, sending it into defense mode, causing it to get sent into the center. The timer driver switches to its ball tip and Matt says, "Minoboros guard." Sonar slams into Minoboros. The impact causing the ring to go into attack mode as the second part of the hit sends Minoboros into the stadium wall. Minoboros bursts after it bounces off the wall and Sonar hits it back into the wall.

"We are going to have a little talk later." Says Vis as his stare tears into Matt.

-end of part 17-

Matt and Fin (mentioned) belongs to @[Jman jman]

Matt has to tell Vis what happened. When Vis actually trusts him again.

Misuku will be training Matt for a while.

Also I apologize for how the battle went, but Vis does not hold back when he goes against anyone that wins through underhanded ways like breaking beys. And Vis doesn't know that it was unintentional.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Jman jman - Nov. 11, 2018

(Nov. 11, 2018  4:16 AM)MWF Wrote: Finals! Vis vs Matt

The bladers walk up to the stadium. Vis dashes forwards and swings his launcher as they launch making Sonar crash into Minoboros, sending it flying at Matt. Matt barely dodges it. Matt looks over at Vis to see that his aura is dark and reaching out with aggressive tendrils as Vis says, "Underhanded." Matt looks at Vis in confusion, "I'm sorry, wha-"

Vis stops him and says as he gets his launcher ready, "You made Fin unable to battle," Vis raises his voice as he launches, "A win by forfeit is no win at all!" Sonar rockets around the stadium and hits Minoboros, the force of the attack causes Minoboros to get sent flying into the wall. As Minoboros lands Sonar hits it again, sending it into defense mode, causing it to get sent into the center. The timer driver switches to its ball tip and Matt says, "Minoboros guard." Sonar slams into Minoboros. The impact causing the ring to go into attack mode as the second part of the hit sends Minoboros into the stadium wall. Minoboros bursts after it bounces off the wall and Sonar hits it back into the wall.

"We are going to have a little talk later." Says Vis as his stare tears into Matt.

-end of part 17-

Also I apologize for how the battle went, but Vis does not hold back when he goes against anyone that wins through underhanded ways like breaking beys. And Vis doesn't know that it was unintentional.

Cool story. I like how powerful Vis is.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Nov. 11, 2018

(Nov. 11, 2018  4:24 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  4:16 AM)MWF Wrote: Finals! Vis vs Matt

-end of part 17-

Cool story. I like how powerful Vis is.

Thanks, on the first read of Matt vs Fin I thought for some reason Matt forfeited after breaking Dragoon. The end of the tournament was going to be more of a motivation booster for Fin. She would have lost but it would end up making her a better blader.

Zach was there so he could have fixed Dragoon.

Also I would have added a joke where a person watching doesn't know about Vis and turns to his friend and goes, "Hey, cat fight." To which the friend corrects him.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Nov. 12, 2018

Dragon of Ice! Sacred Drake

"What you did was unacceptable," Says Vis, "Breaking a beyblade to win."

"But it wasn-" Says Matt

"Quiet!" Snaps Vis, "You are allowed to stay in the dojo but you will not interact with me nor will you interact with Fin until further notice. I hope you learn from your mistake."

Matt walks to his room as other bladers stare him down. He gets to his room and soon there is a knock at the door. Matt opens it and is greeted by Misuku. "I know it was an accident," Says Misuku, "I asked Fin and she confirmed it." Matt asks him why he is here and he says, "It will take a while for Vis to trust you," He grins and brings out Drake, "so until then, I will train you!"

They meet at the hilltop stadium, the only stadium where other bladers wouldn't mess with him, and they get ready. They launch and Drake clashes with Minoboros. Both beys dive down and clash again. The impact send Minoboros into defense mode and forces Drake to use the wider part of its driver to not go flying into the wall. The contact of the outer ring of the driver causes Drake to lower faster and hit Minoboros up. Matt calls out, "Minoboros, diving crash." Drake hits Minoboros as it lands and sends it flying into the wall. The two beys clash in the center until both beys stop. Drake winning due to its superior life after death.

"Wow," Says Misuku, "I haven't had a battle end in a stamina finish in a while." Both bladers grin And he says, "That should be enough for now."

-end of part 18-

All the blader in the dojo have the same ideals as Vis when it comes to fair battles.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Nov. 14, 2018

Slip Counter! Evileye

A strange man walks up to the dojo and is greeted by Zach. "Hello," He says as he keeps an eye on the many bladers around him, "you are?"

"I don't know." Says the man as he walks in.

Zach stops him and says, "Any blader that wishes to join the dojo must battle one of the leaders of the dojo." He points to the stadium in the center of the dojo, "Right this way."

Zach sets his driver to attack and his frame to down gust as he gets ready. They launch and as they launch the man turns his head away from the stadium. Evileye spins in the center as Aeros dives down. Evileye takes the attack and does not move. Aeros continues to attack with each attempt just sliding off. Aeros dives down again and clashes with Evileye only to suddenly burst.

Zach grins as he flips the frame and they launch again. This time Aeros goes for a more passive stalling strategy. Both beys start to wobble as they hit. The impact stops Aeros dead cold as Evileye is left with one more rotation.

"Interesting beyblade." Says Zach, "welcome to the dojo."

-end of part 19-

Close Watch! The Oxford mark.

"So he just showed up," says Vis.
Zach nods and says, "take a look at his launch."
Vis watches and says, "reminds me of someone." Vis thinks and says, "His bey, was it geometrical in shape?"
Zach nods. Vis then says, "Tell him to go to the main stadium at sunset."

The blader meets Vis and Vis says, "Before I test your skills I would like to take a look at your beyblade." Vis looks at the layer and notices a geometric design. He looks at the blader and says, "So you by any chance know who made this beyblade?"
The blader shakes his head and says, "I cannot remember."
"The design seems like it is made by a blader by the name Evel Oxford."
The blader takes his beyblade back and says, "Oxford?" The blader suddenly remembers something and gets his launcher ready.
They launch and the Blader turns his head away as he launches. Sonar rockets towards the middle to attack and only moves the bey slightly. "My beyblade is sheath Evileye. You will not knock it away." Vis listens to the attacks, "POM plastic on the contact points?" He grins, "Interesting." Sonar continues to attack and unexpectedly switches to attack mode. "Rubber as well." Vis grins and then says, "Sonar." Sonar dives down and hits Evileye at an odd angle, sending it upwards. Sonar hits it as it lands and it gets flung out of the stadium. "You are able to stay in the dojo." Vis says as he thinks about any possible connections between this odd blader and doctor Evel Oxford.

-end of part 20-

Most bey creators have some kind of mark, something that makes a bey made by them noticable.

For Raul it is extra parts that are added on. Like the strike chip, xtend chip, proof frame, and ultimate reboot.
For Taiga it is raw power and tall drivers.
For Zach it is a more flowing and organic design.
And for Evel it is a more geometric design.

Also I have a headcannon that Evel created dead Hades and Hazzard Kerberus. They both star geometric shapes. Hades with its hexagons and Kerberus with its triangles.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Jman jman - Nov. 15, 2018

Cheetah Vs Tiger

Two people were arguing about who's the best there names were Louise and Danny. "I am better then you in battle I should be the leader of the team."Danny said. No way I am the best here. you Know what lets settle this with a battle. Louise said. "Is there any ohter way lets do it" Danny said. 

Both bladers ready there launchers and said 3 2 1 LET IT RIP!  Both beyblades hit the stadium floor Tiger spins in the middle while Doomscizor spins fast around the stadium. "Fear ripper Danny" yells.  Doomscizor spins super fast around the stadium and then shoots right in to Tiger on contact Doomscizor burst.

"Ha I said I was the best." Louise said. "The best not a chance." Jay said. "Who said that" Louise said. "I did."said Jay " since you want to doubt me being the best lets battle then." said Louise. "Why dose every one think they are the best? Any way this should be a great warm up." said Jay. 

both bladers get ready and said 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Both beyblades hit the stadium floor.  Tiger spins in the middle while Cheetah go in a super fast banking patter.  after cheetah hit Tiger super fast 20 times then Tiger burst. Jay picks up his beyblade and walked away and said "The best ha.That was not even worth my time." Louise says What how he must have cheated." Then sunshine said "Nope I scanned his beyblade when you were battling. Who was that guy?" the end.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Nov. 18, 2018

Missing! Student Gone AWOL

Vis is training with Misuku and he says, "Have you seen Matt?"
"No," Says Misuku as Drake clashes with Sonar, "I haven't seen him in a while."
Both beys burst as Vis freezes, he picks up Sonar and stares at it. "It's my fault." Vis starts to panic as his thoughts go to one thing. "He ran because I got angry." He breaks down as he continues to repeat that it is his fault.
Zach notices and runs over.
Vis looks up and says, "I messed up." His eyes start to water as he says, "I failed as a mentor."
Zach tries to calm Vis down saying that it isn't your fault.
Vis yells, "What kind of mentor scares off his student!" Tears fall down his face as he gets up. "I am going to take some time to think."

-end of part 21-

Matt (mentioned) belongs to @[Jman jman]

Short part but it is more or less filler. Matt will be back soon.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Valtryek Aoi - Nov. 18, 2018

Messed up, sorry CitrusNinja

RE: Write Your Own Stories - CitrusNinja3 - Nov. 18, 2018

Something went wrong...

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Valtryek Aoi - Nov. 18, 2018

Beyblade Burst Battle
Episode 1: A New Warrior Arrives!
Dugo Karayaki comes to the Beyclub to have a battle for fun with new opponents. "Who should I battle with?" he asked himself. Koji Konda appears and says "Are you the new kid?". Dugo replies with a smile, "Yeah, I am. Will you battle me?" They walk over to a stadium and set up their beys. "This is my bey, Sharp Dullahan." A lot of people see and get interested, so they walk over to witness the battle. "3,2,1, Go Shoot!", both Dugo and Koji cry. Koji's bey takes the center will Dullahan sizes it up. "Blow it away, Dullahan!" Dugo cries. "Sharp Sword Barrage!" Dullahan attacks and bursts Koji's bey in one single strike. Everyone is surprised as Koji walks away with his bey in pieces. "Anybody else want to battle?", Dugo asks. "I will!" ,the captain says. The people make way for Toko Aoi. "I'll battle you! That is if you can take me on without resetting your bey!" The crowd whispers as Dugo agrees to the challenge. Before he knows it Trident is in the stadium and takes the center. "Dullahan, attack!" he cries, but Trident absorbs the attack. "Screw Counter!" Toko shouts. "Sharp Sword Barrage!" Dugo yells. The two beys clash and Trident is bursted. As the crowd goes wild, a girl with a ponytail watches collecting data. What could she want?

Find out next episode
Episode 2: Meltdown Striker! The Power of One Point!

Side note, this takes place during Beyblade Burst Turbo/ Super Z

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Jman jman - Nov. 21, 2018

Matts day of training

Matt woke up one morning and thought"Why am I still here there is nothing more Misuku can help me with and Vis don't even trust me anymore. So to get stronger I must train a different way. Today I leave This dojo to train on my own." Before anyone else woke up he was gone. He found a bey park and ask a blader to a battle. 

The blader said "yes" and they started the battle. They both get ready and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! " go cheetah" the blader said. Both beyblades hit the stadium floor. Minoboros rush around in a banking patter and Cheetah dose too. Both beyblades clash in the middle. Minoboros fly out the stadium. "How" Matt said. Then the blader says " You will never beat me with that. You have to unleash your anger." Then Matt says " my anger." Matt said. "Yes your anger let your beyblade fill your anger and hatred." the blader said. 

"Lets do round 2" Matt said. "sure." blader said. Then Matt thinks of Reverse Minoboros being broken by Danny and how Vis turn on him. Matts aura goes from brown to brown and purple flames. 

Both bladers get ready and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Both beyblades go in banking patterns and hit in the middle. Both beyblades fly back hit again and again until Matt yells Minoboros! Great maze buster!" Minoboros attacks with rapid speed from all angles on the last hit Cheetah flys into the air and burst. 

Both bladers picks up there beyblade "Good job" Matt said. "you too " The blader said.  "Who are you." Matt says.  "Jay. Thanks for the battle see you later" Jay said. The end.

Side notes:  why nobody tell me I have been spelling Minoboros wrong ?

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Dt20000 - Nov. 21, 2018

(Nov. 21, 2018  4:55 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Matts day of training

Matt woke up one morning and thought"Why am I still here there is nothing more Misuku can help me with and Vis don't even trust me anymore. So to get stronger I must train a different way. Today I leave This dojo to train on my own." Before anyone else woke up he was gone. He found a bey park and ask a blader to a battle. 

The blader said "yes" and they started the battle. They both get ready and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! " go cheetah" the blader said. Both beyblades hit the stadium floor. Minoboros rush around in a banking patter and Cheetah dose too. Both beyblades clash in the middle. Minoboros fly out the stadium. "How" Matt said. Then the blader says " You will never beat me with that. You have to unleash your anger." Then Matt says " my anger." Matt said. "Yes your anger let your beyblade fill your anger and hatred." the blader said. 

"Lets do round 2" Matt said. "sure." blader said. Then Matt thinks of Reverse Minoboros being broken by Danny and how Vis turn on him. Matts aura goes from brown to brown and purple flames. 

Both bladers get ready and say 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! Both beyblades go in banking patterns and hit in the middle. Both beyblades fly back hit again and again until Matt yells Minoboros! Great maze buster!" Minoboros attacks with rapid speed from all angles on the last hit Cheetah flys into the air and burst. 

Both bladers picks up there beyblade "Good job" Matt said. "you too " The blader said.  "Who are you." Matt says.  "Jay. Thanks for the battle see you later" Jay said. The end.

Side notes:  why nobody tell me I have been spelling Minoboros wrong ?

I thought it was a unique spelling for originality

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Nov. 23, 2018

Burning Fortress! Enter Draco

"You are?" Asks Vis when a blader walks into the dojo.
"Misuki," she says, "Misuki Shirisaki."
Misuku hears her voice and messes up his launch, sending Drake into the fountain. "Why are you here?"
Misuki walks up to him and says, "I just wanted to check up on my little brother," Vis chuckles as Misuku tries to get Drake from the fountain, "That's all."
"Your older sister?" Vis says, interested by the new development, "how come you never mentioned her?"
"I was hoping you would never get to meet her," Misuku says as he dries off his beyblade, "but, I guess I can't avoid it."
"Now that introductions are out of the way," Says Misuki, grabbing her beyblade, "This is gate Draco and I want to see how powerful of a blader you actually are."

Vis and Misuki get ready to launch. They launch and Draco spins in the center. Sonar dives into draco and hits it away but draco catches itself and goes back to the center. Sonar spins in the center as Draco spin steals. Draco ends up winning by an outspin.
"Quite the stamina type there," Says Vis, changing the mode on Sonar's driver, "But let's see its limit."
They launch and Sonar rockets into Draco and send it into the wall, bursting it.
Misuki uses a tool on her launcher to take apart the layer and flip the outer part of the layer. They launch again and Draco takes Sonars attacks and uses its driver to roll back into the center. Both beys start to wobble and Draco spins on the dish and wins by a spin finish.
Vis, surprised by the increase in defense, asks, "Could I see Draco for a minute?" Misuki hands Vis the layer and Vis sees that the core of the layer is similar to the Eclipse beys.
"My brother's sacred Drake has this core system as well," Misuki chimes in, "But he lost the tool for it."

-end of part 22-

Ok, to explain the core system of Draco and Drake. Both layers can be flipped, but Drake's shape is not made to go in reverse.
There are four different cores for both beys.
1.normal left: normal center in left spin.
2.normal right: normal center in right spin.
3.Heavy left: The dragon is made of metal. Left spin
4.Heavy right:The dragon is made of metal. Right spin.

Drake heavy cores are off balance while the heavy cores for Draco are balanced.
Draco has four modes.
Defense: The slopes are the leading edge.
Stamina: The curves are the leading edge.
Right: right core
Left: left core

Draco has two modes
Left: Left core
Right: right core, contact points flipped.

(Confusing right?)

And no, they are not compatible with the right and left cores of Apollo and Artemis.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Jman jman - Nov. 26, 2018

Matt days of training part 2

Three weeks after Matt had left Spectrum dojo.  He has been living with his parents in New York .Sense then he has been training hard to become better. He also been using his anger to battle now. Matt woke up, got dress and ran down stares for breakfast.Then he whent to his room got his beyblades and launcher then he whent to train. He was running to the bey park a few blocks down from the raging bulls head quarters. As he was running a man came out of a building.

Matt try to stop but ran right in to him. both of them hit the ground. The man had shaggy white hair and bright crimson eyes. They both got up and Matt said" sorry." "The man began to say"it is" before he could finish Matt cut him off and said "Oh my god you are Shu Kurenai.  can we battle?" Shu looks at his watch and said "Sure I have time"

They both go in to the Ranging bulls head quarters and go to the training room. Then Matt said "I can't believe I am here this is epic!" then Shu says "So how about that battle. You ready?" then Matt says yes while pulling out his launcher just to see that it is broken in half. "it must have broken when we ran into each other." Then Shu pulls out his old launcher he used for storm spryzen and handed it to Matt. Matt says " thanks" and they both ready and said 3 2 1 LET IT RIP!

Both beyblades hit the stadium floor. Minbros goes right to the middle and clash with Spryzen. Minbros flys out the stadium. Matt picks up Minbros and thinks about how Danny broke Minbros and how Vis turn on him. Then his aura turns black and purple flames. Shu looks at Matt and sees his self and says to his self that he can't let what happen to me happen to Matt.

They get ready and says 3 2 1 LET IT RIP! spryzen requiem spins super fast in left spin attack mode around the stadium. Minbros spin fast around the stadium also. Both beyblades hit head on. both beyblades fly into the air and minbros burst. While Matt picks up his beyblade Shu says "You don't want go down the road of battling using your anger as power trust me I know." Then Matt said "Okay Thanks for letting me know." Shu says "no problem. What is your name kid?" Matt says "Matt is the name. hope we can battle again soon. bye." 

Matt then spent the rest of the day at a bey park training. When he got home he saw that his mom put his mail on his bed. He then pick it up and saw a letter from  Spectrum dojo. He open and it said.

Dear Matt 

Hello it turns out that we have had a miss understanding about you braking Dragoon. we would like for you to come back. 

sincerely Zach.

Matt then thinks if he should come back. After a few days he decides to go back. It took him a day and he was there. On his way in too the main entrance Fin came out and gave him a hug. she says to him that she had "miss him alot" Matt also says he "miss her" Matt turns to see Zach,Misuku and some person he has not seen before. to be continued

Side notes: I have decided to make Matt beyblade to be named minbros instead of Minoboros.

This story will be continued by @[MWF]

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Valtryek Aoi - Nov. 26, 2018

Did it work

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Nov. 26, 2018

(Nov. 26, 2018  10:45 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Did it work

Yes, it did.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Dec. 01, 2018

The Return

Matt returns to the dojo and is met by Fin, Misuku, Zach, and a new blader. He looks around and couldn't find Vis. "Where's Vis?" Asks Matt.
"He couldn't bring himself to see you return," Zach says, "It will be a little while before Vis will resume your training."
"And that's why I will help you improve." Says Misuku.
Matt shakes his head and mentions how he already tried that and the other Blader says, "I think it could be better if I helped."
"You are?" Asks Matt.
"Misuki Shirisaki," She says with a smile, "Now let's see what skill you have."

They launch and Minbros dashes at Draco. The impact causes Draco to move out of the center but it catches itself and dives back down. They continue to clash and the timer driver switches to its ball tip. "Mode change," says Misuki, her glasses reflecting the setting sun, "Interesting." Minbros comes to a halt.
Matt gets ready to launch and sees Misuki taking apart her bey, he sees her remove the center of the layer and put it in her bag. she then pulls out a new core, which glistens in the sunlight due to the metal, and reassembles the layer. She puts the beyblade together and then Matt hears a click. Misuki gets ready to launch. "Let's see how well you deal with attack." Misuki says as she launches. The two beys clash and Minbros gets knocked back, Draco uses the recoil to tilt onto the dish, which was locked to create agressive movement, and dash at the bey once more. "Flaming impact." Says Misuki as Draco clashes with Minbros, sending it flying.

Misuku, watching the battle, remembers, "Wait, Drake has that core system!" He turns to Zach and says, "Could you make me a tool for the system, I am going to find the other cores!"

Matt picks up Minbros and Misuki grins, "You got potential kid," she gives him a thumbs up and continues, "You'll go far here."

-end of part 23-
Matt belongs to @[Jman jman]

The outlast driver has two modes, stamina and attack. In stamina mode the rounded tip contacts the stadium and the dish is free spinning while in attack mode the flat surrounding the ball touches the stadium and the dish is fixed.

I'm back.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Jman jman - Dec. 01, 2018

Cool story. I changed my so Vis is not there.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Dec. 02, 2018

Winged battle! Pegasus

"If I am correct I will find Vis here?" Said a blader.
"That depends," Says Zach, "What are your intentions?"
The kid, who is unfazed, brings out his beyblade, "I am here to battle.  nothing more, nothing less."
"Let me go get him." Says Zach as he walks away. He finds Vis and says, "Hey, you have someone who wants to battle you."
"And?" Says Vis.
"Come on." Says Zach.
"Fine." Says Vis as he grabs Sonar, a new driver reflecting the light of the sun.

The blader stands at one end of the stadium, Vis puts the driver into attack mode and gets ready, "And you are?" He says with a hint of annoyance as he brings his launcher back. Vis swings his launcher and Sonar rockets at the bey. The collision causes the outer ring of the bey to go flying. The blader calls out, "Now Pegasus, Wing Armor press!" The armor falls and lands on Sonar which uses its ring to catch the attack and send the armor flying at Pegasus. The ring sends Pegasus off balance but before Sonar could attack the bey gets a small boost and dodges. Pegasus goes for an attack on Sonar but gets countered by Sonar and is sent flying.
"Interesting strategy," says Vis, "shame that I know how to deal with that type of attack." Wilson takes out a different armor and puts it on the layer. Vis notices this and switches to stamina mode. They launch and Wilson calls out, "Zion Break!" The driver gives it's burst of speed instantly and Pegasus dashes towards Sonar. Vis says, "Negation Counter." And the impact is stopped cold by the ring on Sonar, sending the armor off Pegasus. "Dual spin," Vis gives off an unnerving smile and says, "Fascinating." The armor starts to fall and lands on Sonar, pressing down the driver, and switching Sonar to attack mode. Sonar knocks Pegasus away and circles quickly. Vis, with a laugh, says, "I guess it is over. Sonar, silent retribution." Sonar smashes into Pegasus and sends it flying directly at Wilson only to burst and seperated before hitting him, making him flinch.

"Next time please wait for until I personally agree to your challenge." Vis says, "Thank you and goodbye."

Matt, who was watching, notices that Vis' aura is darker than normal. He turns to Zach and says, "Keep an eye on your brother, somethings wrong."

-end of part 24-
Wilson belongs to @[DreamBlade]
Matt belongs to @[Jman jman]

RE: Write Your Own Stories - DreamBlade - Dec. 02, 2018

Transfer to Another World

Wilson And Lexy was researching for other types of beyblades and was taken to the Shogun Steel world in the process. They then went to a cyclone bey stadium to practice with their beys.

"So this is the cyclone bey stadium huh?" Said Wilson.
"This seems to be a stadium that rotates from centrifugal force" Lexy said.

A group of bladers came to them and said, "Are you a newcomer here? Newcomers are not welcome here."

"Who said so?" said Lexy
"We said so. You are just going to lose first time here."
"If that's the case prove it with your beys and not words."
"Are you challenging us? Fine then, but you're going to regret it later."
"Alright sure, we'll battle you. both me and Wilson."

The bladers aim their beys toward the stadium while Wilson puts his bey into  right rotation with the right armor.

They all said "3 2 1 LET IT RIP"

The beys land on the stadium floor while Aurora Requiem goes counter clockwise rotation stopping the stadium from rotating because of its weight."Wilson, I'll go to the center and use katana boost. You knock the beys towards me alright." says Lexy. "Ok, that's a plan."Wilson says. Pegasus begins to go to the tornado ridge and gains a burst of speed. Zyro was watching to see how they battle but then got shocked when Wilson said," I'm going to finish this in one hit. Now Pegasus, Air Wing Uppercut!" "There is another Pegasus! I thought there was only one!" Zyro said. All the other beys started to get pushed down towards the center. "Aurora, Katana Boost!" Lexy said. The beys hit Aurora and got sent flying."Yes we won!" Lexy and Wilson said.

Meanwhile at the WBBA office, Tsubasa got a call from Madoka telling him about the new blades and the new bays and the fact that there was another bey that went by the name of Pegasus.

At the beypark, Lexy and Wilson keeps winning battle after battle. And Gingka came inside the beystadium and Wilson saw his Pegasus and said, "Gingka, battle me. I want to test my Pegasus against yours." Gingka accepts his challenge and steps up to the stadium. Wilson switches to left rotation and uses the left armor. They set their launchers and said,"3 2 1 LET IT RIP" Wilson launched weakly on purpose to steal spin Samurai Pegasus. Wilson stayed in the center of the stadium while Gingka kept attacking the center until Zion Pegasus's engine gear activated. "Its not slowing him down at all," Gingka said "Pegasus, Storm Bringer!" Samurai Pegasus circled around the stadium at fast speed moving the stadium. Zion Pegasus sped up with the engine gear and Wilson said, "Pegasus, Zion Break!" Zion Pegasus went to attack Samurai Pegasus head on. "What! Reverse rotation!" Gingka said. Zion and Samurai collided and sent each other flying. Ending up in a tie. Wilson was shocked, "A tie! I thought i would win by stadium out." Wilson went to Lexy and said, "Are you going to battle Zyro?" Lexy replied,"Tat was exactly what i was going to do."
"Zyro, I challenge you to a battle!" Lexy said.
Wilson started to see a dark aura around her. "Oh no, its happening again."

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Dec. 03, 2018

(Dec. 02, 2018  6:19 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Transfer to Another World

Wilson And Lexy was researching for other types of beyblades and was taken to the Shogun Steel world in the process. They then went to a cyclone bey stadium to practice with their beys.

"So this is the cyclone bey stadium huh?" Said Wilson.
"This seems to be a stadium that rotates from centrifugal force" Lexy said.

A group of bladers came to them and said, "Are you a newcomer here? Newcomers are not welcome here."

"Who said so?" said Lexy
"We said so. You are just going to lose first time here."
"If that's the case prove it with your beys and not words."
"Are you challenging us? Fine then, but you're going to regret it later."
"Alright sure, we'll battle you. both me and Wilson."

The bladers aim their beys toward the stadium while Wilson puts his bey into  right rotation with the right armor.

They all said "3 2 1 LET IT RIP"

The beys land on the stadium floor while Aurora Requiem goes counter clockwise rotation stopping the stadium from rotating because of its weight."Wilson, I'll go to the center and use katana boost. You knock the beys towards me alright." says Lexy. "Ok, that's a plan."Wilson says. Pegasus begins to go to the tornado ridge and gains a burst of speed. Zyro was watching to see how they battle but then got shocked when Wilson said," I'm going to finish this in one hit. Now Pegasus, Air Wing Uppercut!" "There is another Pegasus! I thought there was only one!" Zyro said. All the other beys started to get pushed down towards the center. "Aurora, Katana Boost!" Lexy said. The beys hit Aurora and got sent flying."Yes we won!" Lexy and Wilson said.

Meanwhile at the WBBA office, Tsubasa got a call from Madoka telling him about the new blades and the new bays and the fact that there was another bey that went by the name of Pegasus.

At the beypark, Lexy and Wilson keeps winning battle after battle. And Gingka came inside the beystadium and Wilson saw his Pegasus and said, "Gingka, battle me. I want to test my Pegasus against yours." Gingka accepts his challenge and steps up to the stadium. Wilson switches to left rotation and uses the left armor. They set their launchers and said,"3 2 1 LET IT RIP" Wilson launched weakly on purpose to steal spin Samurai Pegasus. Wilson stayed in the center of the stadium while Gingka kept attacking the center until Zion Pegasus's engine gear activated. "Its not slowing him down at all," Gingka said "Pegasus, Storm Bringer!" Samurai Pegasus circled around the stadium at fast speed moving the stadium. Zion Pegasus sped up with the engine gear and Wilson said, "Pegasus, Zion Break!" Zion Pegasus went to attack Samurai Pegasus head on. "What! Reverse rotation!" Gingka said. Zion and Samurai collided and sent each other flying. Ending up in a tie. Wilson was shocked, "A tie! I thought i would win by stadium out." Wilson went to Lexy and said, "Are you going to battle Zyro?" Lexy replied,"Tat was exactly what i was going to do."
"Zyro, I challenge you to a battle!" Lexy said.
Wilson started to see a dark aura around her. "Oh no, its happening again."

Interesting but one big problem, burst vs ZeroG. If it was that their beys transformed into a ZeroG beyblade it would be different, but as it is now they would get out spun, have the disadvantage of bursting, are lighter, and would get damaged if not broken because of plastic on metal impacts. The story is flawed but with some simple changes it could work.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Dt20000 - Dec. 03, 2018

I present to you, the complete works of MWF! All 24 parts! I compiled them all.

"Zac can help with that," Said Vis, "he made Sonar here. He will make you an amazing upgrade."

Matt follows Vis back to the workshop and Zac starts working. "From your battles your battle style is aggressively defensive. So an attack defense hybrid would work well." Zac says as he creates the bey. He hands it to Matt, "Here you go, just a warning, this bey is right spin so I added a gear in your launcher so it can launch the bey," Zac points to Vis and continues, "Vis will help with the launch."

"That driver when launched starts out aggressive so you, can't flat launch," a The mugen stadium starts up and a blader stands at the other side of the stadium, "My friend will show you what will happen if you flat launch." Mytero launches and Ifrit circles and when it reaches the center it has near to no spin and can only attack once. "A better launch is to do a sliding banked shoot, Mytero." He swings his launcher and Ifrit dives in on the infinity combo over and over, bursting the bey. Vis turns to Matt, "Now you try."

"Ok," says Vis, as the four bladers get ready to launch, "This is to show your progess and to test your teamwork. You will be up against Mysuku and Tsuku."

The four bladers launch and both Jinnus and Kulkulkan take the center. Minoboros and dragoon dive down. Minoboros clashes with Kulkulkan, knocking it out of the center as Dragoon fights for the center with Jinnus. The shield on Jinnus raises and then slams down, trapping dragoon as it gets swung around.  "Mysuku,"  Yells Tsuku, "Now!" Kulkulkan clashes with Minoboros as Dragoon gets flung at it. The bey hits and Mysuku says, "Trigger Impact!" Kulkulkan clicks and the two contact points extend to hit both beys again, bursting dragoon and sending Minoboros into defense mode. The timer driver switches to defence mode and Minoboros dives down at Kulkulkan. "Diving guard!" Yells Matt as Minoboros bursts Jinnus. Both Minoboros and Kulkulkan burst on impact.

Vis claps his hands together and says, "Wonderful! Minoboros is quite powerful but your teamwork is Lacking. Shall we try again?"

Tsuku flips the frame and nods to his sister, who nods in return. Matt notices their auras mixing and looks over to Fin, her aura shaking as she switches to left spin. The four get ready to launch, Matt tilts his launcher and they launch. Minoboros clashes with Jinnus, sending it up the stadium. Kulkulkan clashes with Dragoon as Jinnus dives down. "Gale impact." Yells Tsuku as Kulkulkan hits dragoon into the path of Jinnus. The collision causes Dragoon to burst. "Jinnus guard." Says Tsuku as strong down force is created locking the two shields together. Kulkulkan attacks Jinnus and clicks, activating trigger attack and sending Jinnus up the stadium. As Jinnus dives down both siblings yell, "Twin apex!" And Jinnus slams into Kulkulkan the moment Kulkulkan hits Minoboros. The attack bursts Minoboros and sends the parts flying.

"Good job everyone," Says Vis as Fin and Matt pick up their beys, "Fin, a word please."

Vis walks up to Fin and tells her, "I can't help but notice you were a little off your game," Vis smiles and continues, "no need to worry, cheer up!"

"I lost," Fin tells Vis, her misty eyes starting to tear up, "I failed and left Matt to take both of them on at once. How can I get better if I can't even help in a team battle?"

Vis' smile fades as he tells her, "This was not a test but a lesson," Vis smiles and says, "Mysuku and Tsuku are two of my protégé students, even I would have problems in a one v two situation against them." Vis and Fin both laugh and Vis says, "When you fall you pick your self back up. Keep trying I see great potential for you."

Fin smiles and says thanks as she walks over to Matt to train. Vis smiles as he sees the two battling.

"Go shoot!" Yells both bladers as Dragoon takes the center. Minoboros dives down and clashes. Dragoon gets knocked back and bounces up. "Dragoon!" Yells fin as Dragoon hits Minoboros from above. Minoboros hits the wall and switches to defense mode. The timer driver switched to the ball and Minoboros dives down. The collision causes both beys to burst. Both bladers laugh as Fin switches to left spin.

They launch and Dragoon Takes the center. Minoboros dives down to attack but gets knocked away, again and again. The battle draws out to stamina but before a winner is shown Misuku runs up to them and says, "Vis and Zac are testing out new parts. We get to see them battle."

Zac and Vis walk up to the stadium and get ready to launch. They launch and They clash in the center.  Aeros gets knocked back and starts to circle. It dives down and clashes with Sonar which gets sent into attack mode and dives back down into the center, bursting Aeros. Students cheer for both brothers as they get ready for next round.

Vis switches his driver to attack mode and Zac switches to attack mode as well, flipping the frame to create down force. They launch and both beys rocket around the stadium, each clash echos throughout the dojo. Sonar hits the wall and switches to attack mode, the impact causes Sonar to rocket directly at Aeros. The two beys clash and burst.

The crowd roared as the announcer announced the teams. Matt gets sent out for the first match and goes up against Cuza. They launch and Cronos stays in the center as Minoboros dives down. The impact causes both beys to click, Minoboros attacks again and goes into defense mode. Minoboros speeds up and then as it is diving the timer drive switches and both beys burst.

"Sorry." Says Matt. Vis responds by saying, "Don't worry, It is first to three." He turns to Misuku and says, "You're up."
"On it." Says Misuku as he walks up to the stadium. He is greeted by Sisco, holding his launcher in his left, ready to battle. They launch and Drake dives down to attack Satan. Satan blocks the attack and Drake dives again. The attack sends Satan away and Drake circles to catch it. "Roller drift." Yells Sisco as Satan changes direction to attack Drake. Drakes driver reaches it's lowest point and Misuku says, "glacial crush!" As Drake hits Satan up then hits it with a strong attack as it lands, bursting it. "And Spectrum leads with two points thanks to that burst finish!"

"Bring it home Tsuku." Says Vis. Tsuku walks up to the stadium and sees he is up against Free. He flips the frame to the up position and gets ready. The bladers launch and they clash in the center. After a long and powerful clash Fafnir bounces away and the rubber wings extend out. "Cyclone guard!" Yells Tsuku as Fafnir dives down and in one powerful attack, bursts Jinnus. "And BC Sol returns the favor." Yells the announcer.

"I'll go up." Says Vis as he walks up to the stadium. He puts his driver in attack mode and crouches. He launches and Sonar rockets at Fafnir and both beys get sent flying. Sonar hits the wall and switches to attack mode. The recoil sends Sonar off the wall and right into Fafnir. Both beys go flying again and go in for a final attack. Sonar goes for silent retribution as Fafnir does absorb breaker to counter. The two beys clash until both beys burst, Sonar only slightly later than Fafnir. "And with that photo finish Spectrum is ready to go to the finals."

The announcer introduces the teams and the first bladers get ready. Matt looks and sees that it is Danny. He gets angry remembering reverse Minoboros and leans down for a more aggressive launch. They launch and both beys clash. "Minoboros!" Yells Matt as his bey slams into Deathscyther. The impact causes Deathscyther to hit the wall. "Fear ripper." Says Danny with a smug grin as Deathscyther bounces of the wall and bursts Minoboros.

"Misuku," Says Vis," ready." Misuku nods and gets ready. Sunshine greats him at the stadium and they launch. Drake dashes at kunoichi but gets knocked back. Drake attacks again and again. "You will never get past my defenses." Laughs Sunshine as Drake continues to attack. Drake's driver reaches it's lowest point and Drake dives down for a powerful attack. "Drake!" Yells Misuku as Drake collides with Kunoichi, sending both beys out of the stadium.

"We are a point away from winning," says Louise, his annoyance starting to show, "Why didn't you get the point? Jason get out there." Jason scrambles to the stadium as Misuku waits. They get ready and launch. Both beys clash and Odin bursts when it gets sent flying into the wall."

"Good job," Said Vis, "I will take care of this." Vis walks up to the stadium.
Meanwhile Louise yells at Jason, "What was that? All you needed to do is out spin." He gets up and grabs his launcher, "Looks like I will have to do it myself.”

The two Bladers get ready to launch. Vis puts his driver into attack mode and crouches. They launch and Sonar rockets around and hits tiger from behind sending it into the wall. "Little slow out of the gate are we?" Asks Vis as Sonar hits Tiger again. Louise gets angry and yells, "End It! Inferno Claw!" The claws on tiger start to glow. Vis just says, "negation counter." And Sonar takes the attack, switching to attack mode and then speeds up. "Silent Retribution." Says Vis as Sonar slams into tiger, bursting it.

"Vis," Says Matt says, "Could yoy help me with something."
"Sure," Responds Vis, "What?"
"My anger caused me to lose against Danny," Matt looks down at Minoboros then back at Vis, "I want you to help me control this anger."
Vis thinks then says, "Ok, meet me at the hilltop stadium tomorrow."

The next day they get ready to battle and Vis says, "I apologize for what I am about to do." Vis sets both the layer and driver to attack mode, crouches down, and brings his launcher back. They launch and the attack splits Minoboros in half. Matt is in shock as Vis tosses hem a new guard Minoboros layer. "Get ready." Commands Vis as he gets his launcher ready.
"Why," Asks Matt his voice trembling, "Why did you do that with so little remorse?" He notices that Vis' aura is dark as he gets ready. They launch, Minoboros being too agressive and gets bursted as it slams recklessly into Sonar. "Do better." Says Vis with an agressive tone as he gets,his launcher ready.
They launch again this time Minoboros is a little more in control and gets a couple hits in before bursting. "Do better." Repeats Vis, his voice raising as he gets ready again.
They launch and Minoboros hits Sonar with a quick barrage of attacks then goes into Defense mode, only to get bursted by Sonar. "I said do better!" Yells Vis as he gets his launcher ready.
They launch and Matt swings his launcher and the collision sends Sonar out of the stadium. Matt notices that Vis' aura changes back to its normal vibrant iridescence as he says, "Now that's better."
"Wha-what?" Says Matt, still comprehending Vis' complete 180.
"You were able to hone your anger into a powerful attack capable of taking a point from one of the world's best blader." Says Vis with a smile, "I see that as a successful training session."

Matt, Fin, and Misuku all get ready to launch. Vis watches and points out, "This is a free for all. Last bey spinning scores a point. Best out of three." Vis grins and says, "If there is only one winner then you progress onwards in the challenge. But if their is a tie," His face shifts to an expression reminiscent of Lui, "All bladers involved will have to battle me."

The bladers launch and Dragoon circles high as Drake and Minoboros dash at each other in a collision course. They collide and both get sent back. They attack again, this time the impact is stronger and Minoboros is sent into Defense mode. The timer driver switches and the thrive driver reaches it's lowest point as they dive at each other. Matt screams, "Diving Guard" as Misuku calls out, "Glacial crush." Both beys clash, neither side giving until out of nowhere, Fin yells, "Dragoon! Diving slash!" Dragoon clashes with both beys and both Minoboros and Drake burst.

"Fin has one point," Says Vis, "two battles to go." Fin switches to right spin and tilts her launcher. They launch and Dragoon Dashes through the center as both Minoboros and Drake clash. "Drake!" Yells Misuku, his voice showing both fighting spirit and fear as Drake breaks through Minoboros then clashes with Dragoon, bursting it.

"Both Misuku and Fin have one point," Says Vis as he loosens up to get ready for his battle, "last battle." They launch and Drake bursts Dragoon out of the gate and then goes on a warpath at Minoboros. "I will not lose!" Yells Misuku as Drake clashes with Minoboros, which switches to Defense mode. "Neither will I!" Yells Matt as Minoboros starts to speed up, "Minoboros! Great maze buster!" Minoboros attacks with rapid speed from all angles as Drake slowly lowers. The final impact leads into a double burst with Matt not sure which outcome to hope for.

Vis looks over the footage. Both all three bladers stand, waiting for the verdict. "Winner," Says Vis, his grin reveals the winner without the need to say so, "Minoboros!"

The three bladers stand at the edge of a large stadium, Vis stands at the other. "If Sonar loses any beyblade that is still spinning progresses to the next stage." Vis holds his launcher back and leans towards the stadium, he smiles, "Now prove to me your true power!" They launch and Dragoon and Drake circle at Sonar from both directions while Minoboros rockets forward. "Sonar." Says Vis as Sonar takes the hit and send all three beys flying. Dragoon gets flung out of the stadium. Vis grins as Sonar spins in the center, "And then there were two." Minoboros strikes Sonar again and again. Misuku yells, "Drake!" as his bey slams into Sonar, sending Minoboros flying into the wall. The impact causes Minoboros to go into Defense mode. Matt and Misuku turn to each other and nod. "Great Maze Buster!" Yells Matt, his aura roaring like a giant blaze. Vis' aura glows gold as Sonar Spins in the center. "Silent Field." Calls Vis as Minoboros attacks with blistering speed. "We're not done!" Yells Matt, "Misuku!" Drake reaches its lowest point and Misuku screams, "Arctic blitz!" Drake joins in to the rush and starts to attack with similar speed. The timer driver switches to its ball as Minoboros and Drake go in for one last Impact. Both bladers Yell, their blader spirits fusing together with one goal. The impact echos throughout the dojo grabbing the attention of Zac. The smoke clears and both Minoboros and Drake are still spinning as Sonar lays bursted on the stadium floor.

The two Bladers get ready. They launch and both beys clash. Drake hits from above and sends Minoboros back. They clash again, the impact causing both beys to get sent back. They collide once more and Minoboros goes into defense mode and ends up out spinning Drake.

Misuku twists the driver until it is almost at its lowest point. They launch and Drake rockets towards and bursts Minoboros with a quick strike.

Matt and Misuku both get ready. They swing their launchers and clash with extreme force, sending both beys into the wall. Minoboros bursts as Drake gets embedded slightly into the wall.

Misuku wins.

The two bladers walk up to the stadium. Vis brings his launcher up and crouches down. They launch and Sonar dashes at Drake and bursts it in one hit. Misuku notices a slight glint in Vis' eyes as they get ready for the second round.

Vis switches his driver to stamina and holds his launcher flat and brings it back while he takes a step back. They launch and Sonar spins rapidly in the center, awaiting Drake. Misuku yells, "Arctic Blitz!" As Drake hits Sonar with a barrage of attacks. Sonar switches to attack mode and stops the barrage by rolling out of the center and diving back in, bursting Drake.

The two Bladers get ready. They launch and Ifrit clashes with Kulkulkan. The strong impacts causing  both beys to Click. They clash again and a whirl is heard as Ifrit's driver Starts to spin. Ifrit speeds up and bursts Kulkulkan.

They launch again and this time as they clash Kulkulkan activates its trigger attack and bursts Ifrit. Both bladers get ready and they launch. The impact causes Kulkulkan to hit the wall and activate Trigger attack while Ifrit's driver starts up. The collision causes both beys to burst, Ifrit only slightly after.

"You again?" Says Louise with an aggressive tone, "Might as well teach you a les..." He cuts himself off as he sees the spirit in Vis eyes. He gets his launcher ready and they launch. Sonar rockets towards Tiger and sends it flying out of the stadium. Vis gets ready for the next round.

Vis takes a step back and as they launch swings his launcher. The two beys clash and Tiger bursts after getting sent into the wall.

The crowd cheers as the two Bladers walk up to the stadium. The score board shows the results of the defense and stamina finals. Vis grins when he sees that Fin and Tsuku won in their respective groups. Vis looks over at Mytero and give him a smirk. Mytero nods and they both get ready. They launch and Sonar dashes at Ifrit. Ifrit takes the attack and clicks. They clash again and Ifrit clashes again, this time the driver comes to life and starts spinning rapidly. Ifrit starts to speed up and slams into Sonar. Both beys burst from the impact. The crowd roars as they get ready.

"So," Says Vis, as he brings his launcher back, "I hear you have been training." They launch and the beys clash. Sonar speeds up and hits Ifrit into the air and sends it flying into the wall. The driver clicks to life but Ifrit bursts after Sonar hits it with another strong impact. "You should drop by the dojo sometime." Vis says with a smirk, "It would do you some good."

"Would it now?" Responds Mytero with a grin, "Or have you just not seen enough?" They launch and Ifrit bounces off the wall with strong intent and slams into Sonar. This continues until the driver spins up and Ifrit hits Sonar with a powerful double attack, bursting it. "So you have been holding back have you?" Vis grins as he puts the ring into attack mode, his glare met with one of the same intensity, "Let's see how long Ifrit lasts."

Vis dashes forwards and swings his launcher and makes Sonar circle with terrifying speed as it slams into Ifrit. Both beys start attacking with rapid succession, trading blow for blow. Ifrit's driver starts up as Sonar goes in for a final attack. They collide and both beys are sent flying out of the stadium, Ifrit bursting as it flew past Vis. They both laugh and shake each other's hand. "Seriously," says Vis, "come check out the dojo."

"All right folks!" Says the announcer, "The four finalists have been decided." The four bladers walk up and stand at the four corners, "Now get ready as they will show their strength in a free for all!" The crowd roars as the four bladers ready their launchers. They launch and Sonar and Minoboros clash as Dragoon attacks Jinnus. Dragoon gets knocked back and collides with Minoboros, the impact sends Dragoon circling down and it sends Jinnus out of the center and raises its shield. Tsyku yells, "Jinnus!" as his bey dives down at Dragoon. They impact and the shield drops, trapping Dragoon between the shield and frame, bursting Dragoon. The crowd cheers as Sonar and Minoboros dive down to attack Jinnus. The impact send Minoboros into Defense mode and Matt yells, "Great maze buster!" Minoboros hits Jinnus with rapid attacks. Vis grins and says, "Sonar, Echo loop." Sonar starts to circle and hit Minoboros as it bounces back, sending Minoboros back into Jinnus. Sonar starts to tighten the circle making Minoboros bounce between it and the defending bey.  Minboros bursts and the layer gets trapped by Jinnus. Sonar attack Jinnus and Jinnus bursts.

The bladers get ready. They launch and Sonar rockets at Jinnus. Jinnus takes the attack but is sent into the wall. Sonar circles around and catches Jinnus as it falls. The impact causes Jinnus to get launched out of the stadium. Vis grins as he gets ready.

They launch and Tsuku calls, "Jinnus guard!" While bringing his arms in. Sonar dashes towards Jinnus, which keeps guarding. Sonar starts to slow down and the hit causes the shield raise. Sonar dives down and bursts when it gets trapped between the frame and shield.

Vis sets the layer to attack mode and takes a step back as he brings his launcher up. They launch and Sonar dashes and in one hit, bursts Jinnus. The two Bladers shake hands as the graphic on the screen shows that Vis will be up against Matt.

"But it wasn-" Says Matt

"Quiet!" Snaps Vis, "You are allowed to stay in the dojo but you will not interact with me nor will you interact with Fin until further notice. I hope you learn from your mistake."

Matt walks to his room as other bladers stare him down. He gets to his room and soon there is a knock at the door. Matt opens it and is greeted by Misuku. "I know it was an accident," Says Misuku, "I asked Fin and she confirmed it." Matt asks him why he is here and he says, "It will take a while for Vis to trust you," He grins and brings out Drake, "so until then, I will train you!"

They meet at the hilltop stadium, the only stadium where other bladers wouldn't mess with him, and they get ready. They launch and Drake clashes with Minoboros. Both beys dive down and clash again. The impact send Minoboros into defense mode and forces Drake to use the wider part of its driver to not go flying into the wall. The contact of the outer ring of the driver causes Drake to lower faster and hit Minoboros up. Matt calls out, "Minoboros, diving crash." Drake hits Minoboros as it lands and sends it flying into the wall. The two beys clash in the center until both beys stop. Drake winning due to its superior life after death.

"Wow," Says Misuku, "I haven't had a battle end in a stamina finish in a while." Both bladers grin And he says, "That should be enough for now."

A strange man walks up to the dojo and is greeted by Zach. "Hello," He says as he keeps an eye on the many bladers around him, "you are?"

Zach stops him and says, "Any blader that wishes to join the dojo must battle one of the leaders of the dojo." He points to the stadium in the center of the dojo, "Right this way."

Zach sets his driver to attack and his frame to down gust as he gets ready. They launch and as they launch the man turns his head away from the stadium. Evileye spins in the center as Aeros dives down. Evileye takes the attack and does not move. Aeros continues to attack with each attempt just sliding off. Aeros dives down again and clashes with Evileye only to suddenly burst.

Zach grins as he flips the frame and they launch again. This time Aeros goes for a more passive stalling strategy. Both beys start to wobble as they hit. The impact stops Aeros dead cold as Evileye is left with one more rotation.

Vis watches and says, "reminds me of someone." Vis thinks and says, "His bey, was it geometrical in shape?"

The blader meets Vis and Vis says, "Before I test your skills I would like to take a look at your beyblade." Vis looks at the layer and notices a geometric design. He looks at the blader and says, "So you by any chance know who made this beyblade?"
The blader takes his beyblade back and says, "Oxford?" The blader suddenly remembers something and gets his launcher ready.
They launch and the Blader turns his head away as he launches. Sonar rockets towards the middle to attack and only moves the bey slightly. "My beyblade is sheath Evileye. You will not knock it away." Vis listens to the attacks, "POM plastic on the contact points?" He grins, "Interesting." Sonar continues to attack and unexpectedly switches to attack mode. "Rubber as well." Vis grins and then says, "Sonar." Sonar dives down and hits Evileye at an odd angle, sending it upwards. Sonar hits it as it lands and it gets flung out of the stadium. "You are able to stay in the dojo." Vis says as he thinks about any possible connections between this odd blader and doctor Evel Oxford.

Both beys burst as Vis freezes, he picks up Sonar and stares at it. "It's my fault." Vis starts to panic as his thoughts go to one thing. "He ran because I got angry." He breaks down as he continues to repeat that it is his fault.
Vis looks up and says, "I messed up." His eyes start to water as he says, "I failed as a mentor."
Vis yells, "What kind of mentor scares off his student!" Tears fall down his face as he gets up. "I am going to take some time to think."

Misuku hears her voice and messes up his launch, sending Drake into the fountain. "Why are you here?"
Misuki walks up to him and says, "I just wanted to check up on my little brother," Vis chuckles as Misuku tries to get Drake from the fountain, "That's all."
"Your older sister?" Vis says, interested by the new development, "how come you never mentioned her?"
"I was hoping you would never get to meet her," Misuku says as he dries off his beyblade, "but, I guess I can't avoid it."
"Now that introductions are out of the way," Says Misuki, grabbing her beyblade, "This is gate Draco and I want to see how powerful of a blader you actually are."

Vis and Misuki get ready to launch. They launch and Draco spins in the center. Sonar dives into draco and hits it away but draco catches itself and goes back to the center. Sonar spins in the center as Draco spin steals. Draco ends up winning by an outspin.
"Quite the stamina type there," Says Vis, changing the mode on Sonar's driver, "But let's see its limit."
They launch and Sonar rockets into Draco and send it into the wall, bursting it.
Misuki uses a tool on her launcher to take apart the layer and flip the outer part of the layer. They launch again and Draco takes Sonars attacks and uses its driver to roll back into the center. Both beys start to wobble and Draco spins on the dish and wins by a spin finish.
Vis, surprised by the increase in defense, asks, "Could I see Draco for a minute?" Misuki hands Vis the layer and Vis sees that the core of the layer is similar to the Eclipse beys.
"My brother's sacred Drake has this core system as well," Misuki chimes in, "But he lost the tool for it."

Matt returns to the dojo and is met by Fin, Misuku, Zach, and a new blader. He looks around and couldn't find Vis. "Where's Vis?" Asks Matt.
"He couldn't bring himself to see you return," Zach says, "It will be a little while before Vis will resume your training."
Matt shakes his head and mentions how he already tried that and the other Blader says, "I think it could be better if I helped."
"You are?" Asks Matt.

They launch and Minbros dashes at Draco. The impact causes Draco to move out of the center but it catches itself and dives back down. They continue to clash and the timer driver switches to its ball tip. "Mode change," says Misuki, her glasses reflecting the setting sun, "Interesting." Minbros comes to a halt.
Matt gets ready to launch and sees Misuki taking apart her bey, he sees her remove the center of the layer and put it in her bag. she then pulls out a new core, which glistens in the sunlight due to the metal, and reassembles the layer. She puts the beyblade together and then Matt hears a click. Misuki gets ready to launch. "Let's see how well you deal with attack." Misuki says as she launches. The two beys clash and Minbros gets knocked back, Draco uses the recoil to tilt onto the dish, which was locked to create agressive movement, and dash at the bey once more. "Flaming impact." Says Misuki as Draco clashes with Minbros, sending it flying.

Misuku, watching the battle, remembers, "Wait, Drake has that core system!" He turns to Zach and says, "Could you make me a tool for the system, I am going to find the other cores!"

Matt picks up Minbros and Misuki grins, "You got potential kid," she gives him a thumbs up and continues, "You'll go far here."

The kid, who is unfazed, brings out his beyblade, "I am here to battle.  nothing more, nothing less."
"Let me go get him." Says Zach as he walks away. He finds Vis and says, "Hey, you have someone who wants to battle you."
"And?" Says Vis.
"Come on." Says Zach.
"Fine." Says Vis as he grabs Sonar, a new driver reflecting the light of the sun.

The blader stands at one end of the stadium, Vis puts the driver into attack mode and gets ready, "And you are?" He says with a hint of annoyance as he brings his launcher back. Vis swings his launcher and Sonar rockets at the bey. The collision causes the outer ring of the bey to go flying. The blader calls out, "Now Pegasus, Wing Armor press!" The armor falls and lands on Sonar which uses its ring to catch the attack and send the armor flying at Pegasus. The ring sends Pegasus off balance but before Sonar could attack the bey gets a small boost and dodges. Pegasus goes for an attack on Sonar but gets countered by Sonar and is sent flying.
"Interesting strategy," says Vis, "shame that I know how to deal with that type of attack." Wilson takes out a different armor and puts it on the layer. Vis notices this and switches to stamina mode. They launch and Wilson calls out, "Zion Break!" The driver gives it's burst of speed instantly and Pegasus dashes towards Sonar. Vis says, "Negation Counter." And the impact is stopped cold by the ring on Sonar, sending the armor off Pegasus. "Dual spin," Vis gives off an unnerving smile and says, "Fascinating." The armor starts to fall and lands on Sonar, pressing down the driver, and switching Sonar to attack mode. Sonar knocks Pegasus away and circles quickly. Vis, with a laugh, says, "I guess it is over. Sonar, silent retribution." Sonar smashes into Pegasus and sends it flying directly at Wilson only to burst and seperated before hitting him, making him flinch.

"Next time please wait for until I personally agree to your challenge." Vis says, "Thank you and goodbye."

Matt, who was watching, notices that Vis' aura is darker than normal. He turns to Zach and says, "Keep an eye on your brother, somethings wrong."

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Dec. 03, 2018

(Dec. 03, 2018  4:31 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I present to you, the complete works of MWF! All 24 parts! I compiled them all.

"Zac can help with that," Said Vis, "he made Sonar here. He will make you an amazing upgrade."

Matt follows Vis back to the workshop and Zac starts working. "From your battles your battle style is aggressively defensive. So an attack defense hybrid would work well." Zac says as he creates the bey. He hands it to Matt, "Here you go, just a warning, this bey is right spin so I added a gear in your launcher so it can launch the bey," Zac points to Vis and continues, "Vis will help with the launch."

"That driver when launched starts out aggressive so you, can't flat launch," a The mugen stadium starts up and a blader stands at the other side of the stadium, "My friend will show you what will happen if you flat launch." Mytero launches and Ifrit circles and when it reaches the center it has near to no spin and can only attack once. "A better launch is to do a sliding banked shoot, Mytero." He swings his launcher and Ifrit dives in on the infinity combo over and over, bursting the bey. Vis turns to Matt, "Now you try."

"Ok," says Vis, as the four bladers get ready to launch, "This is to show your progess and to test your teamwork. You will be up against Mysuku and Tsuku."

The four bladers launch and both Jinnus and Kulkulkan take the center. Minoboros and dragoon dive down. Minoboros clashes with Kulkulkan, knocking it out of the center as Dragoon fights for the center with Jinnus. The shield on Jinnus raises and then slams down, trapping dragoon as it gets swung around.  "Mysuku,"  Yells Tsuku, "Now!" Kulkulkan clashes with Minoboros as Dragoon gets flung at it. The bey hits and Mysuku says, "Trigger Impact!" Kulkulkan clicks and the two contact points extend to hit both beys again, bursting dragoon and sending Minoboros into defense mode. The timer driver switches to defence mode and Minoboros dives down at Kulkulkan. "Diving guard!" Yells Matt as Minoboros bursts Jinnus. Both Minoboros and Kulkulkan burst on impact.

Vis claps his hands together and says, "Wonderful! Minoboros is quite powerful but your teamwork is Lacking. Shall we try again?"

Tsuku flips the frame and nods to his sister, who nods in return. Matt notices their auras mixing and looks over to Fin, her aura shaking as she switches to left spin. The four get ready to launch, Matt tilts his launcher and they launch. Minoboros clashes with Jinnus, sending it up the stadium. Kulkulkan clashes with Dragoon as Jinnus dives down. "Gale impact." Yells Tsuku as Kulkulkan hits dragoon into the path of Jinnus. The collision causes Dragoon to burst. "Jinnus guard." Says Tsuku as strong down force is created locking the two shields together. Kulkulkan attacks Jinnus and clicks, activating trigger attack and sending Jinnus up the stadium. As Jinnus dives down both siblings yell, "Twin apex!" And Jinnus slams into Kulkulkan the moment Kulkulkan hits Minoboros. The attack bursts Minoboros and sends the parts flying.

"Good job everyone," Says Vis as Fin and Matt pick up their beys, "Fin, a word please."

Vis walks up to Fin and tells her, "I can't help but notice you were a little off your game," Vis smiles and continues, "no need to worry, cheer up!"

"I lost," Fin tells Vis, her misty eyes starting to tear up, "I failed and left Matt to take both of them on at once. How can I get better if I can't even help in a team battle?"

Vis' smile fades as he tells her, "This was not a test but a lesson," Vis smiles and says, "Mysuku and Tsuku are two of my protégé students, even I would have problems in a one v two situation against them." Vis and Fin both laugh and Vis says, "When you fall you pick your self back up. Keep trying I see great potential for you."

Fin smiles and says thanks as she walks over to Matt to train. Vis smiles as he sees the two battling.

"Go shoot!" Yells both bladers as Dragoon takes the center. Minoboros dives down and clashes. Dragoon gets knocked back and bounces up. "Dragoon!" Yells fin as Dragoon hits Minoboros from above. Minoboros hits the wall and switches to defense mode. The timer driver switched to the ball and Minoboros dives down. The collision causes both beys to burst. Both bladers laugh as Fin switches to left spin.

They launch and Dragoon Takes the center. Minoboros dives down to attack but gets knocked away, again and again. The battle draws out to stamina but before a winner is shown Misuku runs up to them and says, "Vis and Zac are testing out new parts. We get to see them battle."

Zac and Vis walk up to the stadium and get ready to launch. They launch and They clash in the center.  Aeros gets knocked back and starts to circle. It dives down and clashes with Sonar which gets sent into attack mode and dives back down into the center, bursting Aeros. Students cheer for both brothers as they get ready for next round.

Vis switches his driver to attack mode and Zac switches to attack mode as well, flipping the frame to create down force. They launch and both beys rocket around the stadium, each clash echos throughout the dojo. Sonar hits the wall and switches to attack mode, the impact causes Sonar to rocket directly at Aeros. The two beys clash and burst.

The crowd roared as the announcer announced the teams. Matt gets sent out for the first match and goes up against Cuza. They launch and Cronos  stays in the center as Minoboros dives down. The impact causes both beys to click, Minoboros attacks again and goes into defense mode. Minoboros speeds up and then as it is diving the timer drive switches and both beys burst.

"Sorry." Says Matt. Vis responds by saying, "Don't worry, It is first to three." He turns to Misuku and says, "You're up."
"On it." Says Misuku as he walks up to the stadium. He is greeted by Sisco, holding his launcher in his left, ready to battle. They launch and Drake dives down to attack Satan. Satan blocks the attack and Drake dives again. The attack sends Satan away and Drake circles to catch it. "Roller drift." Yells Sisco as Satan changes direction to attack Drake. Drakes driver reaches it's lowest point and Misuku says, "glacial crush!" As Drake hits Satan up then hits it with a strong attack as it lands, bursting it. "And Spectrum leads with two points thanks to that burst finish!"

"Bring it home Tsuku." Says Vis. Tsuku walks up to the stadium and sees he is up against Free. He flips the frame to the up position and gets ready. The bladers launch and they clash in the center. After a long and powerful clash Fafnir bounces away and the rubber wings extend out. "Cyclone guard!" Yells Tsuku as Fafnir dives down and in one powerful attack, bursts Jinnus. "And BC Sol returns the favor." Yells the announcer.

"I'll go up." Says Vis as he walks up to the stadium. He puts his driver in attack  mode and crouches. He launches and Sonar rockets at Fafnir and both beys get sent flying. Sonar hits the wall and switches to attack mode. The recoil sends Sonar off the wall and right into Fafnir. Both beys go flying again and go in for a final attack. Sonar goes for silent retribution as Fafnir does absorb breaker to counter. The two beys clash until both beys burst, Sonar only slightly later than Fafnir. "And with that photo finish Spectrum is ready to go to the finals."

The announcer introduces the teams and the first bladers get ready. Matt looks and sees that it is Danny. He gets angry remembering reverse Minoboros and leans down for a more aggressive launch. They launch and both beys clash. "Minoboros!" Yells Matt as his bey slams into Deathscyther. The impact causes Deathscyther to hit the wall. "Fear ripper." Says Danny with a smug grin as Deathscyther bounces of the wall and bursts Minoboros.

"Misuku," Says Vis," ready." Misuku nods and gets ready. Sunshine greats him at the stadium and they launch. Drake dashes at kunoichi but gets knocked back. Drake attacks again and again. "You will never get past my defenses." Laughs Sunshine as Drake continues to attack. Drake's driver reaches it's lowest point and Drake dives down for a powerful attack. "Drake!" Yells Misuku as Drake collides with Kunoichi, sending both beys out of the stadium.

"We are a point away from winning," says Louise, his annoyance starting to show, "Why didn't you get the point? Jason get out there." Jason scrambles to the stadium as Misuku waits. They get ready and launch. Both beys clash and Odin bursts when it gets sent flying into the wall."

"Good job," Said Vis, "I will take care of this." Vis walks up to the stadium.
Meanwhile Louise yells at Jason, "What was that? All you needed to do is out spin." He gets up and grabs his launcher, "Looks like I will have to do it myself.”

The two Bladers get ready to launch. Vis puts his driver into attack mode and crouches. They launch and Sonar rockets around and hits tiger from behind sending it into the wall. "Little slow out of the gate are we?" Asks Vis as Sonar hits Tiger again. Louise gets angry and yells, "End It! Inferno Claw!" The claws on tiger start to glow. Vis just says, "negation counter." And Sonar takes the attack, switching to attack mode and then speeds up. "Silent Retribution." Says Vis as Sonar slams into tiger, bursting it.

"Vis," Says Matt says, "Could yoy help me with something."
"Sure," Responds Vis, "What?"
"My anger caused me to lose against Danny," Matt looks down at Minoboros then back at Vis, "I want you to help me control this anger."
Vis thinks then says, "Ok, meet me at the hilltop stadium tomorrow."

The next day they get ready to battle and Vis says, "I apologize for what I am about to do." Vis sets both the layer and driver to attack mode, crouches down, and brings his launcher back. They launch and the attack splits Minoboros in half. Matt is in shock as Vis tosses hem a new guard Minoboros layer. "Get ready." Commands Vis as he gets his launcher ready.
"Why," Asks Matt his voice trembling, "Why did you do that with so little remorse?" He notices that Vis' aura is dark as he gets ready. They launch, Minoboros being too agressive and gets bursted as it slams recklessly into Sonar. "Do better." Says Vis with an agressive tone as he gets,his launcher ready.
They launch again this time Minoboros is a little more in control and gets a couple hits in before bursting. "Do better." Repeats Vis, his voice raising as he gets ready again.
They launch and Minoboros hits Sonar with a quick barrage of attacks then goes into Defense mode, only to get bursted by Sonar. "I said do better!" Yells Vis as he gets his launcher ready.
They launch and Matt swings his launcher and the collision sends Sonar out of the stadium. Matt notices that Vis' aura changes back to its normal vibrant iridescence as he says, "Now that's better."
"Wha-what?" Says Matt, still comprehending Vis' complete 180.
"You were able to hone your anger into a powerful attack capable of taking a point from one of the world's best blader." Says Vis with a smile, "I see that as a successful training session."

Matt, Fin, and Misuku all get ready to launch. Vis watches and points out, "This is a free for all. Last bey spinning scores a point. Best out of three." Vis grins and says, "If there is only one winner then you progress onwards in the challenge. But if their is a tie," His face shifts to an expression reminiscent of Lui, "All bladers involved will have to battle me."

The bladers launch and Dragoon circles high as Drake and Minoboros dash at each other in a collision course. They collide and both get sent back. They attack again, this time the impact is stronger and Minoboros is sent into Defense mode. The timer driver switches and the thrive driver reaches it's lowest point as they dive at each other. Matt screams, "Diving Guard" as Misuku calls out, "Glacial crush." Both beys clash, neither side giving until out of nowhere, Fin yells, "Dragoon! Diving slash!" Dragoon clashes with both beys and both Minoboros and Drake burst.

"Fin has one point," Says Vis, "two battles to go." Fin switches to right spin and tilts her launcher. They launch and Dragoon Dashes through the center as both Minoboros and Drake clash. "Drake!" Yells Misuku, his voice showing both fighting spirit and fear as Drake breaks through Minoboros then clashes with Dragoon, bursting it.

"Both Misuku and Fin have one point," Says Vis as he loosens up to get ready for his battle, "last battle." They launch and Drake bursts Dragoon out of the gate and then goes on a warpath at Minoboros. "I will not lose!" Yells Misuku as Drake clashes with Minoboros, which switches to Defense mode. "Neither will I!" Yells Matt as Minoboros starts to speed up, "Minoboros! Great maze buster!" Minoboros attacks with rapid speed from all angles as Drake slowly lowers. The final impact leads into a double burst with Matt not sure which outcome to hope for.

Vis looks over the footage. Both all three bladers stand, waiting for the verdict. "Winner," Says Vis, his grin reveals the winner without the need to say so, "Minoboros!"

The three bladers stand at the edge of a large stadium, Vis stands at the other. "If Sonar loses any beyblade that is still spinning progresses to the next stage." Vis holds his launcher back and leans towards the stadium, he smiles, "Now prove to me your true power!" They launch and Dragoon and Drake circle at Sonar from both directions while Minoboros rockets forward. "Sonar." Says Vis as Sonar takes the hit and send all three beys flying. Dragoon gets flung out of the stadium. Vis grins as Sonar spins in the center, "And then there were two." Minoboros strikes Sonar again and again. Misuku yells, "Drake!" as his bey slams into Sonar, sending Minoboros flying into the wall. The impact causes Minoboros to go into Defense mode. Matt and Misuku turn to each other and nod. "Great Maze Buster!" Yells Matt, his aura roaring like a giant blaze. Vis' aura glows gold as Sonar Spins in the center. "Silent Field." Calls Vis as Minoboros attacks with blistering speed. "We're not done!" Yells Matt, "Misuku!" Drake reaches its lowest point and Misuku screams, "Arctic blitz!" Drake joins in to the rush and starts to attack with similar speed. The timer driver switches to its ball as Minoboros and Drake go in for one last Impact. Both bladers Yell, their blader spirits fusing together with one goal. The impact echos throughout the dojo grabbing the attention of Zac. The smoke clears and both Minoboros and Drake are still spinning as Sonar lays bursted on the stadium floor.

The two Bladers get ready. They launch and both beys clash. Drake hits from above and sends Minoboros back. They clash again, the impact causing both beys to get sent back. They collide once more and Minoboros goes into defense mode and ends up out spinning Drake.

Misuku twists the driver until it is almost at its lowest point. They launch and Drake rockets towards and bursts Minoboros with a quick strike.

Matt and Misuku both get ready. They swing their launchers and clash with extreme force, sending both beys into the wall. Minoboros bursts as Drake gets embedded slightly into the wall.

Misuku wins.

The two bladers walk up to the stadium. Vis brings his launcher up and crouches down. They launch and Sonar dashes at Drake and bursts it in one hit. Misuku notices a slight glint in Vis' eyes as they get ready for the second round.

Vis switches his driver to stamina and holds his launcher flat and brings it back while he takes a step back. They launch and Sonar spins rapidly in the center, awaiting Drake. Misuku yells, "Arctic Blitz!" As Drake hits Sonar with a barrage of attacks. Sonar switches to attack mode and stops the barrage by rolling out of the center and diving back in, bursting Drake.

The two Bladers get ready. They launch and Ifrit clashes with Kulkulkan. The strong impacts causing  both beys to Click. They clash again and a whirl is heard as Ifrit's driver Starts to spin. Ifrit speeds up and bursts Kulkulkan.

They launch again and this time as they clash Kulkulkan activates its trigger attack and bursts Ifrit. Both bladers get ready and they launch. The impact causes Kulkulkan to hit the wall and activate Trigger attack while Ifrit's driver starts up. The collision causes both beys to burst, Ifrit only slightly after.

"You again?" Says Louise with an aggressive tone, "Might as well teach you a les..." He cuts himself off as he sees the spirit in Vis eyes. He gets his launcher ready and they launch. Sonar rockets towards Tiger and sends it flying out of the stadium. Vis gets ready for the next round.

Vis takes a step back and as they launch swings his launcher. The two beys clash and Tiger bursts after getting sent into the wall.

The crowd cheers as the two Bladers walk up to the stadium. The score board shows the results of the defense and stamina finals. Vis grins when he sees that Fin and Tsuku won in their respective groups. Vis looks over at Mytero and give him a smirk. Mytero nods and they both get ready. They launch and Sonar dashes at Ifrit. Ifrit takes the attack and clicks. They clash again and Ifrit clashes again, this time the driver comes to life and starts spinning rapidly. Ifrit starts to speed up and slams into Sonar. Both beys burst from the impact. The crowd roars as they get ready.

"So," Says Vis, as he brings his launcher back, "I hear you have been training." They launch and the beys clash. Sonar speeds up and hits Ifrit into the air and sends it flying into the wall. The driver clicks to life but Ifrit bursts after Sonar hits it with another strong impact. "You should drop by the dojo sometime." Vis says with a smirk, "It would do you some good."

"Would it now?" Responds Mytero with a grin, "Or have you just not seen enough?" They launch and Ifrit bounces off the wall with strong intent and slams into Sonar. This continues until the driver spins up and Ifrit hits Sonar with a powerful double attack, bursting it. "So you have been holding back have you?" Vis grins as he puts the ring into attack mode, his glare met with one of the same intensity, "Let's see how long Ifrit lasts."

Vis dashes forwards and swings his launcher and makes Sonar circle with terrifying speed as it slams into Ifrit. Both beys start attacking with rapid succession, trading blow for blow. Ifrit's driver starts up as Sonar goes in for a final attack. They collide and both beys are sent flying out of the stadium, Ifrit bursting as it flew past Vis. They both laugh and shake each other's hand. "Seriously," says Vis, "come check out the dojo."

"All right folks!" Says the announcer, "The four finalists have been decided." The four bladers walk up and stand at the four corners, "Now get ready as they will show their strength in a free for all!" The crowd roars as the four bladers ready their launchers. They launch and Sonar and Minoboros clash as Dragoon attacks Jinnus. Dragoon gets knocked back and collides with Minoboros, the impact sends Dragoon circling down and it sends Jinnus out of the center and raises its shield. Tsyku yells, "Jinnus!" as his bey dives down at Dragoon. They impact and the shield drops, trapping Dragoon between the shield and frame, bursting Dragoon. The crowd cheers as Sonar and Minoboros dive down to attack Jinnus. The impact send Minoboros into Defense mode and Matt yells, "Great maze buster!" Minoboros hits Jinnus with rapid attacks. Vis grins and says, "Sonar, Echo loop." Sonar starts to circle and hit Minoboros as it bounces back, sending Minoboros back into Jinnus. Sonar starts to tighten the circle making Minoboros bounce between it and the defending bey.  Minboros bursts and the layer gets trapped by Jinnus. Sonar attack Jinnus and Jinnus bursts.

"But it wasn-" Says Matt

"You are?" Asks Matt.

"And?" Says Vis.
"Come on." Says Zach.

Bold of you to assume that I am finished.

Also this is just the latest stuff and you forgot the first part.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Dt20000 - Dec. 03, 2018

I know, but I could not find the first part. Also, I was just going to add any new parts when they came