World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Write Your Own Stories - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Write Your Own Stories (/Thread-Write-Your-Own-Stories)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Feb. 06, 2018

“Hey Vis,” said Zac, “I may have a way for you to get back into beyblading.” Vis shows attention and says, “And that is?” Zac reads the letter to Vis putting emphasis on the last sentence. Vis tilts his head clearly in deep thought, almost reaching for something. Suddenly he says, “I’ll do it.”

The two siblings reach the destination. A large building with a recognizable logo. The leader in beyblade design. They enter the building and Zac tells reception about the letter and they are guided further into the building. They reach an area which is decorated like a house. There are two rooms that look almost like dorms. A scientist walks up to them and says, “These are the rooms you two will be staying in the duration of the project.” The scientist turns to Vis and says, “Follow me.” Vis follows the scientist and in the room there is a stadium and a few various other things. But their was also a beyblade. It looks like Iris Sonar but does not have the gimmick. He is told just to launch like he usually would and battle the hologram. After a day of tests and prototypes from Zac a new beyblade was ready to be made, Muted Sonar.

The next day Vis is given muted Sonar and a new launcher. The new launcher is a neo variant of the beylauncher speed and is connected to a weighted grip. Vis launches the new beyblade and notices the extra stamina and potential power. Then Zac goes to battle Vis to test the power of this new bey. The gimmick causes Aeros to get knocked back a split second after impact then flung out as Sonar circles and attacks. Zac is impressed with how successful his launcher and beyblade design worked.

-end of part 2-

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Feb. 09, 2018

Vis is a lot more like himself now that he is back into beyblading. The interesting thing is he seems to act slightly different now. Zac gave Vis a copy of Iris Sonar to use for a few battles and then recorded his personality and noticed that with Muted Sonar he is a little less passive. Biggest change is that Vis no longer does the test launch against new opponents. He also doesn’t hold back on launch power anymore, this increase in launch power surprised Zac.

Zac pushes a button and the stadium switches to the mugen stadium with the beyblade Orchalcum.0G.Wd standing in the center waiting. Zac tells Vis, “This is a true test of attack.” Zac pushes a second button and the combo starts spinning as the whirl of the stadium echos throughout the room, “You can’t out spin it. You can only knock it out or burst it.” Vis Switches his launcher to his left hand and swings the launcher instead of pulling the string. This makes Sonar circle to the left then the rubber ring grips the stadium making it stop and dash to the center where it collides with Orchalcum. The impact knocks the beyblade out of the center as Sonar starts to circle and colliding with the orichalcum again knocking farther from the center. Sonar dives into the center and the bearing in the counter driver is attracted by magnet making Sonar speed up. Sonar then uses that speed to slam into the orchalcum and fling it out of the stadium. Zac picks up the beyblade and notices it has clicked twice. Zac then looks at the footage of the battle and found that muted Sonar hits hard enough to deactivate the gimmick to make Orchalcum click on Impact.

-end of part 3-

RE: Write Your Own Stories - DraconicArt - Feb. 09, 2018

(Feb. 05, 2018  10:14 PM)MWF Wrote: Hey @[DraconicArt], mind if I do something like Vis vs Yuri? I have only written one battle involving Vis' new MGC-H muted Sonar.Or.Ct so far. Plus it would be a fair match up. Raw attack (Akalon) vs Strong stamina with a trick. (Sonar)

Hey MWF, thanks for that suggestion. I Look forward to your creation, just Do it Grin

(Feb. 09, 2018  7:00 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  10:14 PM)MWF Wrote: Hey @[DraconicArt], mind if I do something like Vis vs Yuri? I have only written one battle involving Vis' new MGC-H muted Sonar.Or.Ct so far. Plus it would be a fair match up. Raw attack (Akalon) vs Strong stamina with a trick. (Sonar)

Hey MWF, thanks for that suggestion. I Look forward to your creation, just Do it Grin

Ok, you have a lot to look forward to. Also quick thing, Akalon's driver is a metal spiral right?

(Feb. 09, 2018  7:16 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2018  7:00 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: Hey MWF, thanks for that suggestion. I Look forward to your creation, just Do it Grin

Ok, you have a lot to look forward to. Also quick thing, Akalon's driver is a metal spiral right?

This is right. By the way, my friend and i try to create Akalon's Single parts already, and he combined the Disk and the driver, calling it The  Dimension driver. So it's just like Nightmare Longinus having no Disk, just a frame if necessary and the driver. But for the story you can use the metal spiral. It's good as well, I guess

(Feb. 09, 2018  7:20 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2018  7:16 PM)MWF Wrote: Ok, you have a lot to look forward to. Also quick thing, Akalon's driver is a metal spiral right?

This is right. By the way, my friend and i try to create Akalon's Single parts already, and he combined the Disk and the driver, calling it The  Dimension driver. So it's just like Nightmare Longinus having no Disk, just a frame if necessary and the driver. But for the story you can use the metal spiral. It's good as well, I guess

Well how does the dimension driver work? and The beyblades that have no disk have a click gimmick were the disk is part of the layer. so combining a disk with a driver doesn't change much. let's make dimension a frame that can be flipped. One side is defense with a parrying shape but when flipped it is attack mode. Much like SA145 from the metal saga. so the combo can be rA.7D.(what is the driver called?)

(Feb. 09, 2018  7:54 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2018  7:20 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: This is right. By the way, my friend and i try to create Akalon's Single parts already, and he combined the Disk and the driver, calling it The  Dimension driver. So it's just like Nightmare Longinus having no Disk, just a frame if necessary and the driver. But for the story you can use the metal spiral. It's good as well, I guess

Well how does the dimension driver work? and The beyblades that have no disk have a click gimmick were the disk is part of the layer. so combining a disk with a driver doesn't change much. let's make dimension a frame that can be flipped. One side is defense with a parrying shape but when flipped it is attack mode. Much like SA145 from the metal saga. so the combo can be rA.7D.(what is the driver called?)
Very good idea, and logical comment too. The driver is called Twister. Because it's similar to spiral but it should Sound different and strong, just like a real storm

(Feb. 09, 2018  8:01 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2018  7:54 PM)MWF Wrote: Well how does the dimension driver work? and The beyblades that have no disk have a click gimmick were the disk is part of the layer. so combining a disk with a driver doesn't change much. let's make dimension a frame that can be flipped. One side is defense with a parrying shape but when flipped it is attack mode. Much like SA145 from the metal saga. so the combo can be rA.7D.(what is the driver called?)
Very good idea, and logical comment too. The driver is called Twister. Because it's similar to spiral but it should Sound different and strong, just like a real storm

The dimension driver is very Hard to explain. Our prototype is built like a stack of some suitable metal/plastic rings if I remember right, the layer of the plastic gen beyblade Zeus and on the bottom we fixed some special parts from different metal fusion/fury/master beyblades so it looks a bit like the bottom side of Hades Kerbex. But trust me, it does work.

(Feb. 09, 2018  8:01 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2018  7:54 PM)MWF Wrote: Well how does the dimension driver work? and The beyblades that have no disk have a click gimmick were the disk is part of the layer. so combining a disk with a driver doesn't change much. let's make dimension a frame that can be flipped. One side is defense with a parrying shape but when flipped it is attack mode. Much like SA145 from the metal saga. so the combo can be rA.7D.(what is the driver called?)

(Feb. 09, 2018  8:01 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: Very good idea, and logical comment too. The driver is called Twister. Because it's similar to spiral but it should Sound different and strong, just like a real storm

The dimension driver is very Hard to explain. Our prototype is built like a stack of some suitable metal/plastic rings if I remember right, the layer of the plastic gen beyblade Zeus and on the bottom we fixed some special parts from different metal fusion/fury/master beyblades so it looks a bit like the bottom side of Hades Kerbex. But trust me, it does work.

So it is MGC-HmS.Or.Ct vs rA.7D.Cc (renamed to cyclone so it doesn't have the same shortened name as tower. Shortened to Cc to differentiate from Cycle)

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Feb. 11, 2018

Vis vs Yuri

The stadium glows as the the bladers get ready. Yuri, the rising star against a blader that disappeared from the scene to return with a new trick, Vis. The two bladers launch, Vis dashing forwards and swinging his launcher. This gives Sonar a speed boost as it circles just below Akalon. When the two beys collide Sonar bounces off and takes the center. "Your pray is waiting," says Yuri, "Akalon, strike it down." Akalon charges down to hit Sonar with its stinger, it ends up bouncing off Sonar. "Echo Counter." Vis says as he hears Akalon go for a second strike. Akalon's stinger connects but Sonar's layer turns then hits back. This parrying move knocks Akalon back, Sonar then goes on the offensive and slams into Akalon flinging it into the wall. This impact makes Akalon wobble severely. Sonar attacks again flinging Akalon at Vis' head. When Vis tilts his head to dodge Akalon his bangs move out of the way and Yuri noticed the glossed over irises of his eyes.

-end of part one-

RE: Write Your Own Stories - DraconicArt - Feb. 11, 2018

(Feb. 09, 2018  8:29 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2018  8:01 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: Very good idea, and logical comment too. The driver is called Twister. Because it's similar to spiral but it should Sound different and strong, just like a real storm

So it is MGC-HmS.Or.Ct vs rA.7D.Cc (renamed to cyclone so it doesn't have the same shortened name as tower. Shortened to Cc to differentiate from Cycle)

(Feb. 11, 2018  5:25 AM)MWF Wrote: Vis vs Yuri

The stadium glows as the the bladers get ready. Yuri, the rising star against a blader that disappeared from the scene to return with a new trick, Vis. The two bladers launch, Vis dashing forwards and swinging his launcher. This gives Sonar a speed boost as it circles just below Akalon. When the two beys collide Sonar bounces off and takes the center. "Your pray is waiting," says Yuri, "Akalon, strike it down." Akalon charges down to hit Sonar with its stinger, it ends up bouncing off Sonar. "Echo Counter." Vis says as he hears Akalon go for a second strike. Akalon's stinger connects but Sonar's layer turns then hits back. This parrying move knocks Akalon back, Sonar then goes on the offensive and slams into Akalon flinging it into the wall. This impact makes Akalon wobble severely. Sonar attacks again flinging Akalon at Vis' head. When Vis tilts his head to dodge Akalon his bangs move out of the way and Yuri noticed the glossed over irises of his eyes.

-end of part one-

Wow, great one. Go on like that. That's awesome!Grin

"wait," says Yuri still processing what happened, "you're blind?" Vis gets his launcher ready and responds with, "Yes," Vis takes a step back, "and you're loud." The two bladers launch and Sonar takes the center. Akalon dives down at Sonar and gets parried by Sonar's echo parry. Sonar then knocks it into the wall but Akalon's roller rolls off the wall and uses its stinger to bounce off and attack Sonar. Akalon's roller takes the parry then its stinger bursts Sonar. This startles Vis as he picks up Sonar. Yuri grins as he sets his launcher.

-end of part 2-

RE: Write Your Own Stories - DraconicArt - Feb. 11, 2018

(Feb. 11, 2018  8:50 PM)MWF Wrote: "wait," says Yuri still processing what happened, "you're blind?" Vis gets his launcher ready and responds with, "Yes," Vis takes a step back, "and you're loud." The two bladers launch and Sonar takes the center. Akalon dives down at Sonar and gets parried by Sonar's  echo parry. Sonar then knocks it into the wall but Akalon's roller rolls off the wall and uses its stinger to bounce off and attack Sonar. Akalon's roller takes the parry then its stinger bursts Sonar. This startles Vis as he picks up Sonar. Yuri grins as he sets his launcher.

-end of part 2-

That was really surprising. And written in paragraphs interrupting the battle just like in an anime if it says Being Continued. I am so excited now, because I am sure that Vis will strike back Smile

(Feb. 11, 2018  9:05 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2018  8:50 PM)MWF Wrote: "wait," says Yuri still processing what happened, "you're blind?" Vis gets his launcher ready and responds with, "Yes," Vis takes a step back, "and you're loud." The two bladers launch and Sonar takes the center. Akalon dives down at Sonar and gets parried by Sonar's  echo parry. Sonar then knocks it into the wall but Akalon's roller rolls off the wall and uses its stinger to bounce off and attack Sonar. Akalon's roller takes the parry then its stinger bursts Sonar. This startles Vis as he picks up Sonar. Yuri grins as he sets his launcher.

-end of part 2-

That was really surprising. And written in paragraphs interrupting the battle just like in an anime if it says Being Continued. I am so excited now, because I am sure that Vis will strike back Smile

Part three will be made soon. the score is currently 1-2.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Feb. 12, 2018

Vis switches his launcher to his left and stands still, Yuri wonders what Vis is doing as he gets ready to launch. The count down starts and Vis doesn't move then within the time it takes to say "Shoot" Sonar is already rocketing around the stadium rolling left. This startles Yuri but then Akalon goes for a head on attack but then the rubber grips the stadium as Sonar hooks down as it rises and hits Akalon's roller knocking it off course then Sonar dives to the center. Akalon dives for an attack but it gets parried. "Akalon get ready to strike." Yells Yuri getting ready to repeat the second battle. Vis then grins and says, "Afterimage Barrage." And Sonar circles hitting Akalon into the center again to hit it again and again, trapping it in the attack. "Akalon," Says Yuri, noticing a pattern, "deflect it." Akalon gets its roller ready to block but Sonar makes the circle slightly larger so the impact connects with the base of the stinger then tightens the circle to further attack. "Akalon, Counter sting." Says Yuri trying to break out of the attack. The stinger connects but Akalon was so close to bursting that its own attack bursted it.

-end of story-

RE: Write Your Own Stories - DraconicArt - Feb. 12, 2018

(Feb. 12, 2018  3:51 PM)MWF Wrote: Vis  switches his launcher to his left and stands still, Yuri wonders what Vis is doing as he gets ready to launch. The count down starts and Vis doesn't move then within the time  it takes to say "Shoot" Sonar is already rocketing around the stadium rolling left. This startles Yuri but then Akalon goes for a head on attack but then the rubber grips the stadium as Sonar hooks down as it rises and hits Akalon's roller knocking it off course then Sonar dives to the center. Akalon dives for an attack but it gets parried. "Akalon get ready to strike." Yells Yuri getting ready to repeat the second battle. Vis then grins and says, "Afterimage Barrage." And Sonar circles hitting Akalon into the center again to hit it again and again, trapping it in the attack. "Akalon," Says Yuri, noticing a pattern, "deflect it." Akalon gets its roller ready to block but Sonar makes the circle slightly larger so the impact connects with the base of the stinger then tightens the circle to further attack. "Akalon, Counter sting." Says Yuri trying to break out of the attack. The stinger connects but Akalon was so close to bursting that its own attack bursted it.

-end of story-

Wooow. That was such an awesome story. Thank you for using my character as a part of it. You did it a great Job and I had no doubt about that.
Keep writing about Vis. He is a cool guy, and he even deserves respect from rough guys like Yuri Grin

(Feb. 12, 2018  4:00 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  3:51 PM)MWF Wrote: Vis  switches his launcher to his left and stands still, Yuri wonders what Vis is doing as he gets ready to launch. The count down starts and Vis doesn't move then within the time  it takes to say "Shoot" Sonar is already rocketing around the stadium rolling left. This startles Yuri but then Akalon goes for a head on attack but then the rubber grips the stadium as Sonar hooks down as it rises and hits Akalon's roller knocking it off course then Sonar dives to the center. Akalon dives for an attack but it gets parried. "Akalon get ready to strike." Yells Yuri getting ready to repeat the second battle. Vis then grins and says, "Afterimage Barrage." And Sonar circles hitting Akalon into the center again to hit it again and again, trapping it in the attack. "Akalon," Says Yuri, noticing a pattern, "deflect it." Akalon gets its roller ready to block but Sonar makes the circle slightly larger so the impact connects with the base of the stinger then tightens the circle to further attack. "Akalon, Counter sting." Says Yuri trying to break out of the attack. The stinger connects but Akalon was so close to bursting that its own attack bursted it.

-end of story-

Wooow. That was such an awesome story. Thank you for using my character as a part of it. You did it a great Job and I had no doubt about that.
Keep writing about Vis. He is a cool guy, and he even deserves respect from rough guys like Yuri Grin

And for Yuri, Akalon was fun to write. Its one side strike other side deflect design allowed for some interesting writing. Did I do Yuri's personality correctly?

(Feb. 12, 2018  4:54 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  4:00 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: Wooow. That was such an awesome story. Thank you for using my character as a part of it. You did it a great Job and I had no doubt about that.

And for Yuri, Akalon was fun to write. Its one side strike other side deflect design allowed for some interesting writing. Did I do Yuri's personality correctly?

You couldn't have done it better. Everything was welk described and even if the conversations were short it was enough to Fire up the fighting spirit. 
Conclusion: I will cheer for you and Vis in the next stories Wink

(Feb. 12, 2018  6:15 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  4:54 PM)MWF Wrote: And for Yuri, Akalon was fun to write. Its one side strike other side deflect design allowed for some interesting writing. Did I do Yuri's personality correctly?

You couldn't have done it better. Everything was welk described and even if the conversations were short it was enough to Fire up the fighting spirit. 

I am currently working on fleshing out the Spectrum event. It was originally just two battles, (Shattered Spectrum and Spectrum reformed) but currently I am about to start part 4. Each part is a couple paragraphs.

(Feb. 12, 2018  7:22 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  6:15 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: You couldn't have done it better. Everything was welk described and even if the conversations were short it was enough to Fire up the fighting spirit. 

I am currently working on fleshing out the Spectrum event. It was originally just two battles, (Shattered Spectrum and Spectrum reformed) but currently I am about to start part 4. Each part is a couple paragraphs.

Working with paragraphs is a good strategy to keep your reader's attention.To be honest, I really enjoy reading stories like this and your ideas are inspired by realistic facts and functions all around beyblade. It's just like reading about a new Episode of the anime.
very good. A+

(Feb. 12, 2018  8:28 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  7:22 PM)MWF Wrote: I am currently working on fleshing out the Spectrum event. It was originally just two battles, (Shattered Spectrum and Spectrum reformed) but currently I am about to start part 4. Each part is a couple paragraphs.

Working with paragraphs is a good strategy to keep your reader's attention.To be honest, I really enjoy reading stories like this and your ideas are inspired by realistic facts and functions all around beyblade. It's just like reading about a new Episode of the anime.
very good. A+

I like to keep realism in the battles. Like the echo parry. muted Sonar is basically the kreis wheel from the metal saga. the layer turns to take the attack then stops free spinning to hit back. And how Sonar was circling left then hooked down. The counter driver is the bearing drive from the metal saga with a fixed rubber ring around its edge. So the hook movement was the rubber acting like a break then as a speed boost going from circling to flower pattern.

and with the anime comment, Thanks. Paragraph format is not only easy to read it can also be very descriptive.

Also with Vis, that was just the tip of the Iceberg. You will see more sides of Vis in the spectrum event story. From his personality being slightly effected by his beyblade, (ex. Vis+iris sonar (stamina/defense)= more passive and conserved. Vis+muted Sonar (Stamina/Attack)= more aggressive and to the point.) to having a slightly sadistic side. You will see how developed Vis is. (also his brother Zac.)

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Beatlynx27 - Feb. 13, 2018

Maybe a tucker vs vis could be seen in the near future? Since oC is a defence type, it can counter mS's attacking potential but will loose against stamina without a Strike God chip

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Feb. 13, 2018

(Feb. 13, 2018  5:58 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Maybe a tucker vs vis could be seen in the near future? Since oC is a defence type, it can counter mS's attacking potential but will loose against stamina without a Strike God chip

Could be fun to write.

Also how does the spring gimmick work? do all the heads move or is it just the main three and the snake is a counter?

And does the rubber ring do anything special in its moves? With mS the rubber ring is used to go from stamina to attack and to do interesting movements. Switching from circling to hooking flower pattern depending on which edge of the fixed rubber ring touches. Also allows for either a speed up hook or fake out dive with the mirage shoot.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Feb. 13, 2018

Vis vs Tucker

The stadium glows while the two bladers get ready to launch. Vis dashes forwards and launches as his side of the stadium glows gray while Tucker launches with his side glowing orange. The two beyblades circle the stadium as Sonar gains on the circling chimera. Sonar tilts on the rubber to dive down then tilts forward to hook up and hits Chimera. Chimera's spring takes the delayed attack but gets tipped slightly making it dash on the rubber ring. Sonar goes to the center as Chimera dives down at Sonar as Tucker says, "Lionhead Strike!" as the beyblade speeds up before impact. Vis responds and says, "Echo Parry." As Sonar takes the hit and knocks Chimera back. "Again," says Tucker as Chimera circles to gain speed, wobbling with power. Sonar parries the attack again, Tucker says "And again!" Chimera charges again but this time Sonar knocks Chimera back then hits it farther. The stamina problem of the flare driver shows as Chimera slowly circles then stops just before hitting Sonar.

-end of part 1-

any feedback? I showed Chimera going on the offensive to try to break through Sonar's weak spot, defense. Even though its gimmick parries attacks it can only deflect one hit at a time. That is how Akalon got a burst on Sonar. It used its roller to bait the parry then struck with the stinger.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Beatlynx27 - Feb. 15, 2018

Truckers aura is a light purple, not orange, that's just the driver. In the new oC it has metal teeth and no snake.

(Feb. 15, 2018  6:01 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Truckers aura is a light purple, not orange, that's just the driver. In the new oC it has metal teeth and no snake.
*tucker. And flare is now a rubber sharp loop with rubber wheels

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Dragunix - Feb. 15, 2018

Deleted post