World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Write Your Own Stories - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Write Your Own Stories (/Thread-Write-Your-Own-Stories)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Write Your Own Stories - dt1000 - Nov. 28, 2017

(Nov. 28, 2017  12:14 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2017  12:12 AM)dt1000 Wrote: I want Snowy's team to do well too though. Tongue_out

Snowy's team will make it to the semi finals. Loses in an all out match against Dragunix's team.

Aw man ;(

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Nov. 28, 2017

(Nov. 28, 2017  1:02 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2017  12:14 AM)MWF Wrote: Snowy's team will make it to the semi finals. Loses in an all out match against Dragunix's team.

Aw man ;(

I will make it neck and neck.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - dt1000 - Nov. 28, 2017

(Nov. 28, 2017  1:14 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2017  1:02 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Aw man ;(

I will make it neck and neck.
What if we make an odd number of teams and have the finals a battle between three teams?

(Nov. 28, 2017  1:15 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2017  1:14 AM)MWF Wrote: I will make it neck and neck.
What if we make an odd number of teams and have the finals a battle between three teams?

lets do a third place match before the finals. Snowy's team will be in third.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - AwesomeKid20094 - Nov. 28, 2017

How about Hyper's
I feel like he should be between first or second. He will definitely rival Arashi or Rykos sooo

Check it out MWF

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SYJJpnIGh9oDjMXkAXIPD-VRHKYjLrJc_uL0TkvV4EY/edit

Chapter 5 (NOT FINAL THING)
“Ugh what a day” I sighed. I sat on the bench right outside of his school. I took out Horungium., It gleamed, as if saying Don’t worry, amazing things await your presence. Horungium was my go-to pal, even if he didn’t really speak.
I got up and began walking, but I heard the ever-present chant of a battle.
“3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” someone yelled from a distant location. I heard it coming from the bey park. I ran to check on the action. I saw two boys clashing, who were focusing all their energy into the battle. “Go, Dragoon!” The boy with the spiky white hair yelled. “Go, Susanoo!” The other boy called out. BAM! Both beys clashed for a while,before a double burst. Then they noticed me.
“Umm, hello,” The white haired one said. The other boy offered me his hand for a handshake.
“Hi, I'm Arashi Shimizu, what’s yours?” He offered his hand for me to shake it.
“Hi my name is Hyper, nice to meet you,” I replied, shaking his hand.
“Hi my name is Rykos Azuki, nice to meet you, Hyper,” the azure-eyed blader spoke. “Well, I like how you guys battled. Would you mind me joining in?” I asked.
Rykos gave Arashi a kind of should we? Look. Arashi nodded. “Sure Hyper, you can battle with us.” Arashi answered me. Hyper walked over to the stadium.
“3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” everyone yelled. As soon as Horungium launched, both bladers looked wide-eyed at it. Rykos was about to say something but Arashi interrupted him with his special move. “Susanoo! Go for it! Gale Boost!” Rykos also used his technique.
“Dragoon! Nova Storm!” Rykos shouted. It was time for my turn.
“Horungium! Striking Driver!” Horungium tilted the slightest bit, then, the wheel on its driver spun really quickly and it made Horungium fly out of the stadium, straight into the air.
Meanwhile, Susanoo and Dragoon was clashing in the center, both doing their special moves. Horungium did his move. Arashi and Rykos looked at Horungium, wide-eyed again. Horungium dived in the center, entering the clash but hitting Dragoon’s and Susanoo’s layers! Every bey was near their last click, and the bladers pushed harder.
“Horungium! Don’t let me down!” I pushed.
“Susanoo! Don’t give up!” Arashi yelled.
“Break through it, Dragoon!” Rykos shouted. At that instant, all three beys went to their last click and bursted, pieces spreading everywhere. The bladers lied down on the concrete floor, exhausted from that epic battle.
“That...was…-” Rykos started. Arashi and I interrupted.
“EPIC!” They both said simultaneously.
“Wow Hyper, how did you make Horungium do that? That was amazing!” Arashi exclaimed, admiring Horungium’s special move.
“Well, you really just need the right calculations x=b squared…” I explained while making Arashi bored.
Rykos seemed to understand it, he seemed to think that battle as a joke, even though he liked it. I saw the look in his eyes, seeing potential in him waiting to be harnessed. “See you later Rykos and Arashi!” I replied, while saying good bye. I started walking home.
When I got home, i was very startled seeing my mom right on the front door, looking very angry.  
“HYPER!” My mom yelled while rushing to hug me. I tried to resist but she didn’t let me. “Oh my goodness! Don't you know what time it is?” She started flooding me with questions and I could not get out of it.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Dragunix - Nov. 28, 2017

Deleted post

Which teams r they?

I mean which character's teams

(Nov. 28, 2017  3:23 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2017  2:47 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: How about Hyper's
I feel like he should be between first or second. He will definitely rival Arashi or Rykos sooo

Check it out MWF

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SYJJpnIGh9oDjMXkAXIPD-VRHKYjLrJc_uL0TkvV4EY/edit

“Ugh what a day” I sighed. I sat on the bench right outside of his school. I took out Horungium. It gleamed, as if saying Don’t worry, amazing things await your presence. Horungium was my go-to pal, even if he didn’t really speak. I got up and began walking, but I heard the ever-present chant of a battle. 

“3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” someone yelled from a distant location. I heard it coming from the bey park. I ran to check on the action. I saw two boys clashing, who were focusing all their energy into the battle. “Go, Dragoon!” The boy with the spiky white hair yelled. “Go, Susanoo!” The other boy called out. BAM! Both beys clashed for a while,before a double burst. Then they noticed me.

“Umm, hello,” The white haired one said. The other boy offered me his hand for a handshake.

“Hi my name is Rykos Azuki, nice to meet you, Hyper,” the azure-eyed blader spoke.
“Well, I like how you guys battled. Would you mind me joining in?” I asked.

Rykos gave Arashi a kind of “should we” look. Arashi nodded.

“Sure Hyper, you can battle with us.” Arashi answered me. Hyper walked over to the stadium.

“3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” everyone yelled. As soon as Horungium launched, both bladers looked wide-eyed at it. Rykos was about to say something but Arashi interrupted him with his special move.

“Susanoo! Go for it! Gale Boost!” Rykos also used his technique.

“Horungium! Striking Driver!” Horungium tilted the slightest bit, then, the wheel on its driver spun really quickly and it made Horungium fly out of the stadium, straight into the air.

Meanwhile, Susanoo and Dragoon was clashing in the center, both doing their special moves. Horungium did his move. Arashi and Rykos looked at Horungium, wide-eyed again. Horungium dived in the center, entering the clash but hitting Dragoon’s and Susanoo’s layers! Every bey was near their last click, and the bladers pushed harder.

“Break through it, Dragoon!” Rykos shouted. At that instant, all three beys went to their last click and bursted, pieces spreading everywhere. The bladers lied down on the concrete floor, exhausted from that epic battle.

“Wow Hyper, how did you make Horungium do that? That was amazing!” Arashi exclaimed, admiring Horungium’s special move.

“Well, you really just need the right calculations x=b squared…” I explained while making Arashi bored.

Rykos seemed to understand it, he seemed to think that battle as a joke, even though he liked it. I saw the look in his eyes, seeing potential in him waiting to be harnessed. “See you later Rykos and Arashi!” I replied, while saying good bye. I started walking home.

When I got home, i was very startled seeing my mom right on the front door, looking very angry.  

“HYPER!” My mom yelled while rushing to hug me. I tried to resist but she didn’t let me. “Oh my goodness! Don't you know what time it is?” She started flooding me with questions and I could not get out of it.

made some format edits. 

and if he and his team will rival rykos, then you'll need to provide a legit reason for that...because it seems that Double Threat and Heavenly Trigram will be the ones in the finals so far

Also, in my chapter, Hyper did Striking Driver right? So when he saw Rykos and his attitude, he wanted to remove that attitude and make him be serious so he started training and then he gets the invitation and his team is the Slashing Victory (I guess) and it has Vortex and James in it. Hyper perfected Striking Driver so it tilts more and the wheel spins more which makes it go higher and makes a bigger impact.

Deleted post

Is Slashing Victory good?

Deleted post

(Nov. 28, 2017  3:23 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2017  2:47 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: How about Hyper's

Check it out MWF

“Ugh what a day” I sighed. I sat on the bench right outside of his school. I took out Horungium. It gleamed, as if saying Don’t worry, amazing things await your presence. Horungium was my go-to pal, even if he didn’t really speak. I got up and began walking, but I heard the ever-present chant of a battle. 

“Hi my name is Rykos Azuki, nice to meet you, Hyper,” the azure-eyed blader spoke.

“Sure Hyper, you can battle with us.” Arashi answered me. Hyper walked over to the stadium.

“3...2...1...GO SHOOT!” everyone yelled. As soon as Horungium launched, both bladers looked wide-eyed at it. Rykos was about to say something but Arashi interrupted him with his special move.

made some format edits. 

and if he and his team will rival rykos, then you'll need to provide a legit reason for that...because it seems that Double Threat and Heavenly Trigram will be the ones in the finals so far

hyper's team will make it to the semi finals and lose to Double Threat and lose to Snowy's team in the third place match.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - AwesomeKid20094 - Nov. 30, 2017

(Nov. 28, 2017  12:33 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2017  3:23 AM)Dragunix Wrote: “Ugh what a day” I sighed. I sat on the bench right outside of his school. I took out Horungium. It gleamed, as if saying Don’t worry, amazing things await your presence. Horungium was my go-to pal, even if he didn’t really speak. I got up and began walking, but I heard the ever-present chant of a battle. 

made some format edits. 

hyper's team will make it to the semi finals and lose to Double Threat and lose to Snowy's team in the third place match.

So 4th place ._.

(Nov. 28, 2017  3:31 AM)Dragunix Wrote: first off, the wheel wouldn't allow it to go aggressive due to physics---its like running on an oily surface---you'd just stay in place. A concept like Unite would work more effectively.

and if you mean the team name, maybe??? I really don't like the name too much IMO, but if you want that name, keep it. If not, ask for some help on it...

the wheel is metal tho. Also, basically all beyblade moves defy the laws of physics. Also, I got another move. So, Hyper basically has to tilt launch it really steep. When he launches it, the wheel will start spinning. When it touches the stadium, it will hit the layer, making it click once, then it will flip everytime a bey attacks and land on top of it, first flies up, then lands on the bey.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Nov. 30, 2017

(Nov. 30, 2017  1:41 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2017  12:33 PM)MWF Wrote: hyper's team will make it to the semi finals and lose to Double Threat and lose to Snowy's team in the third place match.

So 4th place ._.

(Nov. 28, 2017  3:31 AM)Dragunix Wrote: first off, the wheel wouldn't allow it to go aggressive due to physics---its like running on an oily surface---you'd just stay in place. A concept like Unite would work more effectively.

and if you mean the team name, maybe??? I really don't like the name too much IMO, but if you want that name, keep it. If not, ask for some help on it...

the wheel is metal tho. Also, basically all beyblade moves defy the laws of physics. Also, I got another move. So, Hyper basically has to tilt launch it really steep. When he launches it, the wheel will start spinning. When it touches the stadium, it will hit the layer, making it click once, then it will flip everytime a bey attacks and land on top of it, first flies up, then lands on the bey.

Beyblade burst obeys physics better than previous generations and this fan based story follows the laws of physics just as much if not more. Each of a Beyblade's special moves should be able to be described by the launch or the parts of the beyblade itself. For example with Iris Sonar we have:
Spiral hold: the layer free spins preventing attackers from landing a strong hit.
Trick of the Light: by using the free spining gimmick of the layer and the shape of the driver Sonar can roll around attacks.
Retro launch: Vis swings his launcher left and Sonar rolls to the left thanks to its driver being on a bearing.
Bounce shoot: Vis tilts the launcher in a way that the accel frame grips the stadium propelling sonar around the stadium.
Echo Boost: Sonar is launched on its side and the layer free spins until it tips and the accel frame grips the stadium launching to the opposing beyblade for a strong impact with one hit burst potential.

Each of these moves have sound logic behind them.

Also metal and POM have the least amount of friction of all materials used in beyblades. So Dragonix's statement still stands. You can not get aggressive by leaning on a metal ring. Too little friction.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Dragunix - Nov. 30, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Write Your Own Stories - dt1000 - Nov. 30, 2017

(Nov. 30, 2017  6:00 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Sounds like my first version of Infinite for Rebirth/Phoenix Tiamat lol

You mean the metal unite with POM instead of rubber.

(Nov. 30, 2017  1:46 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2017  6:00 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Sounds like my first version of Infinite for Rebirth/Phoenix Tiamat lol

You mean the metal unite with POM instead of rubber.

it original idea of infinite was a metal flat on a full ceramic bearing. the current idea is a large free spinning ball with a rigid cup like shape akin to guard around it.

Deleted post

(Nov. 30, 2017  2:13 PM)Dragunix Wrote: No, the current idea is a metal flat with  a bearing around it that wobbles like hold,  @[MWF]

It's  on Kage's bio.

sorry forgot. The free spinning ball with the guard cup was an intermediate design if I am correct?

Deleted post

(Nov. 30, 2017  7:36 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Kinda...but Tiamat was an attack type so it didn't fit

makes sense.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Dec. 04, 2017

This thread will never die

Vis vs Jin

The two bladers walk up to the stadium. Jin walks up with a weird stride and almost keep tipping over. The two bladers get ready and launch. Vis does a test launch and Sonar rolls into the center. Jorgmungand tries to take the center from Sonar but gets bounced back. The cycle driver gets it back upright and it tries again. To no prevail. Jorgmungand stops spinning. "Sonar wins by survivor finish," Said the referee, "the score is one to zero."

Jin noticed how Vis has his eyes closed and yells, "Take this seriously. Open your eyes." Vis complies and with a piercing glare and a unnerving grin he says, "Your right, I didn't take that last battle seriously. But I got what I need now," Vis sets up an Echo Boost, "Your spirits won't save you now." The two Launch and Jorgmungand is launched and hits the light that Jin set up to mess with his opponents, causing it to flash and get everyone's attention. The beyblade bursts on impact leaving the layer in the light. The light gains a blue tint as the heat of the lamp starts to melt the outer edge of the layer. Jin is scared and asks, "h-h-how d-did you not g-get affected? This was my win." Vis responds with, "Next time do some research on your opponent," He turns around and says as he is walking away, "That is if there is a next time."

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Dec. 12, 2017

draft of a side story that will be most likely something in arc two.

introduction of Null (side story involving the perils Mytero deals with trying to keep up with the group.)

Mytero was walking with the rest of the group and when the group picks up speed he somehow trips. Vis stops and says, "Mytero tripped." but the rest of the group just continued. After Mytero lifts himself off the ground he notices a path and goes down it. He stops at a stadium and sees a person standing on the other side of it with a faceless mask, Mytero panics and grabs his launcher when the faceless person readies their launcher. It reminded him of a sword launcher. The two launch and negate fafnir takes the center, Ifrit charges at the beyblade but gets knocked upwards. Mytero tries again and Ifrit clicks once moving the balls inwards slightly increasing spin speed. It charges again and clicks again speeding up once more. It hits and gets knocked into the wall, clicking and speeds up once more and goes for one more attack. The attack pattern changes as the kindled driver shifts to the ball and rolls into the other beyblade. "flip it, Fafnir." said the person as negate fafnir coils down on the hit then flings Ifrit into the air from the coiled spring. "F-fafnir?" said Mytero as Ifrit bursts when it collides with the floor. Mytero grabs his beyblade and runs back to the group and tells them about the battle.

any thoughts?

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Dragunix - Dec. 12, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Write Your Own Stories - dt1000 - Dec. 12, 2017

(Dec. 12, 2017  11:03 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2017  3:49 PM)MWF Wrote: This thread will never die

Vis vs Jin

The two bladers walk up to the stadium. Jin walks up with a weird stride and almost keep tipping over. The two bladers get ready and launch. Vis does a test launch and Sonar rolls into the center. Jorgmungand tries to take the center from Sonar but gets bounced back. The cycle driver gets it back upright and it tries again. To no prevail. Jorgmungand stops spinning. "Sonar wins by survivor finish," Said the referee, "the score is one to zero."

Jin noticed how Vis has his eyes closed and yells, "Take this seriously. Open your eyes." Vis complies and with a piercing glare and a unnerving grin he says, "Your right, I didn't take that last battle seriously. But I got what I need now," Vis sets up an Echo Boost, "Your spirits won't save you now." The two Launch and Jorgmungand is launched and hits the light that Jin set up to mess with his opponents, causing it to flash and get everyone's attention. The beyblade bursts on impact leaving the layer in the light. The light gains a blue tint as the heat of the lamp starts to melt the outer edge of the layer. Jin is scared and asks, "h-h-how d-did you not g-get affected? This was my win." Vis responds with, "Next time do some research on your opponent," He turns around and says as he is walking away, "That is if there is a next time."
I don't remember Jin being the one who set the light up. I thought it was Naoki or whoever the geek dude was...

It was Naoki.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Dec. 13, 2017

(Dec. 12, 2017  11:03 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2017  3:49 PM)MWF Wrote: This thread will never die

Vis vs Jin

I don't remember Jin being the one who set the light up. I thought it was Naoki or whoever the geek dude was...

Jin was involved and he was part of it before. Plus it would have given Naoki quite the shock.