World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Write Your Own Stories - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Write Your Own Stories (/Thread-Write-Your-Own-Stories)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Nov. 23, 2017

Well this thread blew up with discussion. And what if the series was called beyblade burst: next gen. If this name idea goes through the story will start a few years after burst God. We can have some cameos from characters like free or Valt.

Any thoughts

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 23, 2017

(Nov. 23, 2017  4:54 AM)MWF Wrote: Well this thread blew up with discussion. And what if the series was called beyblade burst: next gen. If this name idea goes through the story will start a few years after burst God. We can have some cameos from characters like free or Valt.

Any thoughts

That's a nice idea. But, I would like to give the series a more unique name. But, that's not up to me, you'll have to ask the higher-ups. That also goes for you @[Eleanor], I have no authority, though I like both of your ideas.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Nov. 23, 2017

(Nov. 23, 2017  5:03 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:54 AM)MWF Wrote: Well this thread blew up with discussion. And what if the series was called beyblade burst: next gen. If this name idea goes through the story will start a few years after burst God. We can have some cameos from characters like free or Valt.

Any thoughts

That's a nice idea. But, I would like to give the series a more unique name. But, that's not up to me, you'll have to ask the higher-ups. That also goes for you @[Eleanor], I have no authority, though I like both of your ideas.

If a story is great enough it can be well known by even the most generic of names. And from the multitude of posts about this collab i believe it is going to be great.

(Nov. 23, 2017  5:15 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:03 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: That's a nice idea. But, I would like to give the series a more unique name. But, that's not up to me, you'll have to ask the higher-ups. That also goes for you @[Eleanor], I have no authority, though I like both of your ideas.

If a story is great enough it can be well known by even the most generic of names. And from the multitude of posts about this collab i believe it is going to be great.

I believe the same, the possibilities this project has brought is endless! And, I just really like weird names, plus, having the passing effect of originality wouldn't hurt. All the best luck is wished upon the higher-ups! Also, do you plan to help with this project? I would love to see you on the big names for this project!

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Dragunix - Nov. 23, 2017

Deleted post

((Deleted))

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Eleanor - Nov. 23, 2017

R U guys using any additional layer in the burst beys?? Then use the layer's name as the name of Ur series...
I do want to use the words " Evolution" or " Revolution" in the name of the series...

(Nov. 23, 2017  5:22 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:20 AM)Dragunix Wrote: What about Beyblade Burst: Spiral Explosion??

I feel that has a ring to it, hah. And, would you do the honors of opening a new thread for further discussion of the project (you don't have to, it's just an idea)?

Nice idea to me..

Deleted post

(Nov. 23, 2017  5:29 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Spiral Revolution then?

Seems perfect...What does " Spiral" mean?? Any additional layer or any new system of beys just like the " Synchrome System" ???

Deleted post

((Deleted))

(Nov. 23, 2017  5:33 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:32 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Ps lets try not to work on this tmrw as tmrw is thanksgiving

That would probably be easier on a lot of us. But, I still think we've been going off topic for a while, so it'd be best to open a new thread.

Hmm...Open a new thread...we r going way too much off topic...

On it.

Thread.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Dragunix - Nov. 25, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Write Your Own Stories - dt1000 - Nov. 25, 2017

You hit post in the middle of the story, correct?

Deleted post

RE: Write Your Own Stories - dt1000 - Nov. 25, 2017

I've done that so many times.

Deleted post

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Eleanor - Nov. 25, 2017

(Nov. 25, 2017  6:44 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Red-Eye vs Rykos (gosh I hate that plot cliche)

Comes before Kage, because R is before K in the alphabet

Warning: Profanity is shown twice...But hey, you know what happens if someone messes with family...

The footsteps rang out through the hallway as Rykos ran up the stairs, feet striking the cold stone as he made it out onto the balcony.

"You've reached the end of the line, Baldur." Red-Eye spat. "Don't mess with us again," he roared. "Counter Break!" Blitz Vulcan had been smacked out of the stadium, bursting as it cracked upon hitting Baldur's mask. The mask also broke, shattering as the figure was mowed down like a bowling pin.

Iris was stunned, motionless until the figure fell upon the ground, his legs snapped in half.

"R-raiyi?..." she spoke, trembling. That's where he'd gone? How could this have happened? He opened his eyes weakly, managing to plaster a small grin on his face.

"I-I wanted to keep you safe, sis. I'm sorry. You wouldn't have let me if you'd known..." blood trickled from a gash in hid forehead where his bey had struck him. He looked over at his partner, whose layer had almost split in half. The light winked out from his eyes as he slipped into unconsciousness.

And Rykos erupted.

A plume of scarlet flames ignited around him as his eyes were enveloped within a curtain of fury, glowing scarlet-gold as he strode up to the stadium.

"Rykos, what..." Iris muttered.

Ignoring her, Rykos turned towards Red-Eye.

"I'll tell you once and once only. You hurt him. You tried to hurt Iris, and he was a brother to both of us. So...I'm telling you once and once only. Get the h**l out of here before I do something to you that you won't forget." The malefic blader only resumed his stony frown, readying his launch. Rykos' aura only grew, fueled by his absolute disgust towards this...this...

At once, both bladers began chanting.

"3...2...1..."

"Rykos, no!"

"Go Shoot!" One series of clinks and clatters echoed in the absolute silence as the first match ended. Legend Spriggan had been knocked out, too fast for the malicious blader to see.

"What...that's impossible..."

"You want to test it out again? Try me you little ****!"

Red-Eye changed the spin of Spriggan as Rykos watched, glaring. Once finished, Red Eye prepared another launch, while Rykos grapsed his launcher in his right hand, putting his fingers into the winder's hole.

"3...2...1..."

"Go...Shoot!" Once again, Neo Dragoon shot around the stadium, frenzied, while Legend Spriggan circled around to meet it. Suddenly, the dark bey changed direction, swerving towards the center. However, Dragoon followed swiftly.

"What is this?" Red-Eye hissed.

"Two can play at that game! Let's do this Dragoon!" At those words, the azure dragon's spirit shot around the stadium, becoming faster and faster, until nothing could be seen except for the leaves rustled by the pure force generated by Dragoon.

"Shatter the darkness, Dragoon! Nova...Impact!" Gleaming silver, Dragoon emerged from its bey, battle-lust leaking from its eyes.

"Hold your ground, Spriggan!" As Dragoon rushed in at an angle, Spriggan attempted to evade, swerving to the left. But that was when Red-Eye knew...he screwed up.

"You'll pay for your crimes, mark my words! Pierce the heavens, Dragoon!" The rubber ring Dragoon possessed tilted...

And thus the dragon smote the spriggan.

Legend Spriggan lost its dark blades that day to  the holy avenger...

Ik it has profanity...sorry. And I kinda rushed because typing the whole thing on a phonr is...

Dangit!

Awesome battle....
no surprise...U r a wattpad writer afterall...

Deleted post

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Nov. 27, 2017

Little side story that comes off the colab.

Vis vs bladers

Vis was Training in the park and His brother noticed a few people walking at him. He tells Vis but Vis responds with, "Lets see what they have to say." The people continue to approach Vis. Vis kindly says hello but one of the people interrupts him saying, "Leave kid, this is no place for someone like you." Vis does not move and says, "Can you explain? This place is safe. Are you here to warn me of any changes in the area?" The second person says, "What we mean is get away from the beystadium. Beyblading is a seeing mans sport." Vis just says, "Anything else to say?" And gets ready to launch, "Or shall we test your theory. I would say Tournament rules but I don't think you would know them. Lets just say I Battle the winner of a battle royal between you three. OK?"

the three people launch. the winner is an attack type and did a straight launch. Xeno Xcalibur on Triple and an extreme. That person walks up and I get an echo boost ready. We both launch and It is over before it started. Sonar rushes into the other beyblade and the xcalibur bursts before Sonar hits the ground. "I win," said Vis, eyes open with a unnerving grin, "Burst finish. Two Points." The blader that lost and the other two, apparently their boss was the one that lost, run and Vis continues to train for the tournament.

any thoughts or feedback?

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Dragunix - Nov. 27, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Nov. 28, 2017

(Nov. 27, 2017  11:02 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Maybe you could do that as Vis brings Kioke along for training before the tourney? It seems like that scene would motivate Kioke, since he's pretty timid according to Ayane

SO GUYS...

WHAT TEAMS SHOULD MAKE IT TO THE FINALS???

That could work And well You cant go wrong with something like Double Threat and Your team.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - dt1000 - Nov. 28, 2017

(Nov. 28, 2017  12:11 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2017  11:02 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Maybe you could do that as Vis brings Kioke along for training before the tourney? It seems like that scene would motivate Kioke, since he's pretty timid according to Ayane

SO GUYS...

WHAT TEAMS SHOULD MAKE IT TO THE FINALS???

That could work And well You cant go wrong with something like Double Threat and Your team.

I want Snowy's team to do well too though. Tongue_out

RE: Write Your Own Stories - MWF - Nov. 28, 2017

(Nov. 28, 2017  12:12 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2017  12:11 AM)MWF Wrote: That could work And well You cant go wrong with something like Double Threat and Your team.

I want Snowy's team to do well too though. Tongue_out

Snowy's team will make it to the semi finals. Loses in an all out match against Dragunix's team.