World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Write Your Own Stories - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Write Your Own Stories (/Thread-Write-Your-Own-Stories)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Suzaku-X - Nov. 23, 2017

(Nov. 23, 2017  1:41 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  1:40 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Should we make new characters or stick with the ones we've got

I would assume stick with the ones we have made. But, I and probably others would like to include some characters we haven't introduced.

Yeah. I don't have others really, but other people might wanna intro theirs.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 23, 2017

(Nov. 23, 2017  1:52 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  1:41 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: I would assume stick with the ones we have made. But, I and probably others would like to include some characters we haven't introduced.

Yeah. I don't have others really, but other people might wanna intro theirs.

I know I definitely do. And, I would like to give other people the opportunity to build off of this opportunity (like making characters to fit a story setting).

RE: Write Your Own Stories - dt1000 - Nov. 23, 2017

(Nov. 23, 2017  1:55 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  1:52 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Yeah. I don't have others really, but other people might wanna intro theirs.

I know I definitely do. And, I would like to give other people the opportunity to build off of this opportunity (like making characters to fit a story setting).

Yay! We need a thread to set it all up.

(Nov. 23, 2017  1:56 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  1:55 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: I know I definitely do. And, I would like to give other people the opportunity to build off of this opportunity (like making characters to fit a story setting).

Yay! We need a thread to set it all up.

I wish we could, but, I think we should finalize things through PM's, so, we can understand each overs situations, characters, and storylines. Still loving that enthusiasm though!

(Nov. 23, 2017  2:05 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  1:56 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Yay! We need a thread to set it all up.

I wish we could, but, I think we should finalize things through PM's, so, we can understand each overs situations, characters, and storylines. Still loving that enthusiasm though!

Okay. Can I use my Winter Blaze team and Piluto?

(Nov. 23, 2017  2:08 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  2:05 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: I wish we could, but, I think we should finalize things through PM's, so, we can understand each overs situations, characters, and storylines. Still loving that enthusiasm though!

Okay. Can I use my Winter Blaze team and Piluto?

That will have to be taken up once the cast has been decided, by the people behind this story (they haven't been decided yet, but, I would like to be involved).

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Eleanor - Nov. 23, 2017

Hmm...if U authers allow me...and if U r interested in making a series...Then the first step would be picking out a protagonist...That would be easy I think...U can pick any character from the " Burst character thread"...

But U know it would be more interesting if the personality is different from normal people...For example Tyson, Ginga , Zyro or Valt...They had personalities which attracted audience...

ALso of U r interested in making ur own series with collaboration with ur frnds who r also authers here....and waiting for time then I think the winter break is the best...Since Christmas and New Year is comming...So all the schools and colleges must be closed...U can use that time...

(Nov. 23, 2017  2:23 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Hmm...if U authers allow me...and if U r interested in making a series...Then the first step would be picking out a protagonist...That would be easy I think...U can pick any character from the " Burst character thread"...

But U know it would be more interesting if the personality is different from normal people...For example Tyson, Ginga , Zyro pr Valt...They had personalities which attracted audience...

ALso of U r interested in making ur own series with collaboration with ur frnds who r also authers here....and waiting for time then I think the winter break is the best...Since Christmas and New Year is comming...So all the schoold and colleges must be closed...U can use that time...

That sounds like a good idea, and, you're right picking the right protagonist is key to a series. But, I still believe staff positions should be decided first.

I just gave an idea as it came to me...I dont know anything how a series is made...Thats why I am not any auther...HAahaaa

RE: Write Your Own Stories - AwesomeKid20094 - Nov. 23, 2017

Part 3
"Guys, so you understand right?" I asked my friends. I called James and Vortex to my house to explain everything that happened in the last fifteen minutes. "Wait hold up, what can we even do about this?" James asked. James was the real deal here. He can be serious but then have humor in his conversations as well. His bey was Turbine Jetris and it was a defense type. "We figure out their base, and get to action" Vortex replied. Vortex was a quick thinker. He is perfect for making plans. His bey is Geranium Vesuvius and it is a balance type. A dumb idea sprang into my head. "Why don't we search up Team Alpha on the internet?" I asked, taking out my laptop. "Sure you can try." James replied. I typed Team Alpha in the search box and it actually came up! It said located in...Curdled Cave West 24th street. "Well, to Curdled Cave!" I said.

Part 4
While we were going, we came through some really strong bladers. They were Valt, Xhaka, Lui, Shu, Free, and Josh. "HI GUYS" Valt said "WANNA BATTLE?" At first I thought this was a distraction, but you can't say no to a beyblade battle. "Sure" I replied almost too quickly. We started in a normal stadium. "This is a team battle. I know it is not fair but we will go easy on you guys. Got it?" Shu asked. "Yup" James answered, steadying his launcher. "3...2...1...GO SHOOT!" everyone yelled. Xcalibur, Valkyrie, Horungium, Vesuvius, Longinus, and Spriggan were chasing each other wildly while Fafnir, Jetris, and Jinnius clashed out it the center. First contact. Xcalibur hit Vesuvius which hit Spriggan, knocking them off course. Spriggan regained balance but Xcalibur went wild, bouncing of the walls, hitting Vesuvius. Vesuvius burst and Xcalibur lost stamina. Second contact. Spriggan accidently went to Valkyrie and burst him! "Awww c'mon Shu!" Valt complained. Third contact. Horungium hit Spriggan with his triton, which then made Spriggan go to his last click. "C'MON HORUNGIUM! FINISH HIM OFF!" Hyper yelled but Longinus broke the special move. "I'LL DESTROY ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS! GO LONGINUS!" Lui screamed. Horungium and Longinus clashed and clashed until Spriggan broke the class, but it was too much for Spriggan so Spriggan burst. Hyper noticed there was a crack in the stadium, but tried to ignore it. Meanwhile, Jetris burst Jinnius and it was trying to defeat Fafnir. It finally stopped spinning. It was all down to Hyper. Hyper knocked out Longinus at last, but had very low spin. "C'mon Horungium, HANG ON!!!" Hyper yelled, trying to make his bey keep spinning. And at that very second, Horungium was spinning left! He regained spin and went in for the attack. "GOOOO!" Hyper pushed Horungium. Horungium attacked Fafnir and it burst. Free went all crazy. His veins bulged out, he was freaked out. "I-I-I lost..." Free finally said. Then, he fainted. An ambulance came and took him away. "Is he okay?" I asked. They shrugged. "Well you guys are really good bladers, you can go." Valt said to them. "Ok..." Hyper replied and they ran off to continue their journey.

(Nov. 23, 2017  2:24 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  2:23 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Hmm...if U authers allow me...and if U r interested in making a series...Then the first step would be picking out a protagonist...That would be easy I think...U can pick any character from the " Burst character thread"...

But U know it would be more interesting if the personality is different from normal people...For example Tyson, Ginga , Zyro pr Valt...They had personalities which attracted audience...

ALso of U r interested in making ur own series with collaboration with ur frnds who r also authers here....and waiting for time then I think the winter break is the best...Since Christmas and New Year is comming...So all the schoold and colleges must be closed...U can use that time...

That sounds like a good idea, and, you're right picking the right protagonist is key to a series. But, I still believe staff positions should be decided first.

I think @[Dragunix]'s Rykos Azuki fits that perfectly.

(Nov. 23, 2017  2:26 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I just gave an idea as it came to me...I dont know anything how a series is made...Thats why I am not any auther...HAahaaa

You can look at all the stories the people in the thread made and make a structure like that.

(Nov. 23, 2017  2:33 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  2:24 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: That sounds like a good idea, and, you're right picking the right protagonist is key to a series. But, I still believe staff positions should be decided first.

But you also need antagonists. Companions for the protagonist is optional but I prefer it.

(Nov. 23, 2017  2:32 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Part 3
"Guys, so you understand right?" I asked my friends. I called James and Vortex to my house to explain everything that happened in the last fifteen minutes. "Wait hold up, what can we even do about this?" James asked. James was the real deal here. He can be serious but then have humor in his conversations as well. His bey was Turbine Jetris and it was a defense type. "We figure out their base, and get to action" Vortex replied. Vortex was a quick thinker. He is perfect for making plans. His bey is Geranium Vesuvius and it is a balance type. A dumb idea sprang into my head.  "Why don't we search up Team Alpha on the internet?" I asked, taking out my laptop. "Sure you can try." James replied. I typed Team Alpha in the search box and it actually came up! It said located in...Curdled Cave West 24th street. "Well, to Curdled Cave!" I said.

Part 4
While we were going, we came through some really strong bladers. They were Valt, Xhaka, Lui, Shu, Free, and Josh. "HI GUYS" Valt said "WANNA BATTLE?" At first I thought this was a distraction, but you can't say no to a beyblade battle. "Sure" I replied almost too quickly. We started in a normal stadium. "This is a team battle. I know it is not fair but we will go easy on you guys. Got it?" Shu asked. "Yup" James answered, steadying his launcher. "3...2...1...GO SHOOT!" everyone yelled. Xcalibur, Valkyrie, Horungium, Vesuvius, Longinus, and Spriggan were chasing each other wildly while Fafnir, Jetris, and Jinnius clashed out it the center. First contact. Xcalibur hit Vesuvius which hit Spriggan, knocking them off course. Spriggan regained balance but Xcalibur went wild, bouncing of the walls, hitting Vesuvius. Vesuvius burst and Xcalibur lost stamina. Second contact. Spriggan accidently went to Valkyrie and burst him! "Awww c'mon Shu!" Valt complained. Third contact. Horungium hit Spriggan with his triton, which then made Spriggan go to his last click. "C'MON HORUNGIUM! FINISH HIM OFF!" Hyper yelled but Longinus broke the special move. "I'LL DESTROY ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS! GO LONGINUS!" Lui screamed. Horungium and Longinus clashed and clashed until Spriggan broke the class, but it was too much for Spriggan so Spriggan burst. Hyper noticed there was a crack in the stadium, but tried to ignore it. Meanwhile, Jetris burst Jinnius and it was trying to defeat Fafnir. It finally stopped spinning. It was all down to Hyper. Hyper knocked out Longinus at last, but had very low spin. "C'mon Horungium, HANG ON!!!" Hyper yelled, trying to make his bey keep spinning. And at that very second, Horungium was spinning left! He regained spin and went in for the attack. "GOOOO!" Hyper pushed Horungium. Horungium attacked Fafnir and it burst. Free went all crazy. His veins bulged out, he was freaked out. "I-I-I lost..." Free finally said. Then, he fainted. An ambulance came and took him away. "Is he okay?" I asked. They shrugged. "Well you guys are really good bladers, you can go." Valt said to them. "Ok..." Hyper replied and they ran off to continue their journey.

Any improvements needed?

(Nov. 23, 2017  2:34 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  2:26 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I just gave an idea as it came to me...I dont know anything how a series is made...Thats why I am not any auther...HAahaaa

You can look at all the stories the people in the thread made and make a structure like that.

(Nov. 23, 2017  2:33 AM)dt1000 Wrote: I think @[Dragunix]'s Rykos Azuki fits that perfectly.

But you also need antagonists. Companions for the protagonist is optional but I prefer it.

My Piluto and @[Dragunix]'s Vesper fit that perfectly.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Beatlynx27 - Nov. 23, 2017

(Nov. 23, 2017  2:37 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  2:34 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: You can look at all the stories the people in the thread made and make a structure like that.

My Piluto and @[Dragunix]'s Vesper fit that perfectly.
Katie and Kristine could easily be antagonists

Same with my story/ Hyper, James, and Vortex.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Beatlynx27 - Nov. 23, 2017

(Nov. 23, 2017  2:46 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Same with my story/ Hyper, James, and Vortex.
thought those were protagonists

(Nov. 23, 2017  2:42 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  2:37 AM)dt1000 Wrote: My Piluto and @[Dragunix]'s Vesper fit that perfectly.

I meant it for this post
Hyper, James, and Vortex also first that

fit*

My antagonists are the group named Team Alpha

Sneak Peak: Leader of Team Alpha: Jimmy: Requium Spriggan

I as well have some good antagonists (not many protagonists though, hah). And, I have heard from @[Suzaku-X] that he would like to offer his character Arashi, for a potential main character. But, I would like to hear from everyone about ideas for staff positions and character placements.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Dragunix - Nov. 23, 2017

Deleted post

(Nov. 23, 2017  2:33 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  2:24 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: That sounds like a good idea, and, you're right picking the right protagonist is key to a series. But, I still believe staff positions should be decided first.

I thought the same thing...But let others decide...

The next step will be choosing the frnds and companion of the protagonist...And a story of like hpw they met or what they do in normal days...If U want to start a brand new series then the first episode should contain a normal day where normal things happen...The thrill adventure and action comes in later episodes...

But before that...Let other authers choose a protagonist...Also this is a team work....So everyone's opinions r required in choosing ur protagonist..
If only U want to make the new burst series...

(Nov. 23, 2017  3:05 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  2:33 AM)dt1000 Wrote: I think @[Dragunix]'s Rykos Azuki fits that perfectly.

I thought the same thing...But let others decide...

The next step will be choosing the frnds and companion of the protagonist...And a story of like hpw they met or what they do in normal days...If U want to start a brand new series then the first episode should contain a normal day where normal things happen...The thrill adventure and action comes in later episodes...

But before that...Let other authers choose a protagonist...Also this is a team work....So everyone's opinions r required in choosing ur protagonist..
If only U want to make the new burst series...

I still think staff positions shall be chosen first, along with having a talk among our fellow authors. It's crucial that we make the right decision, to make sure no one gets's upset with our decisions.

Thats the reason...No hurry just talk it out...No hard emotions...Vote for ur protagonists , staff selections and other things required....
Just decide How it should work...Becoz to make a series...It takes several months...So since its a collaboration one...So just take it slowly...
Come up with a nice plan...Then move forward with the series...

(Nov. 23, 2017  3:12 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Thats the reason...No hurry just talk it out...No hard emotions...Vote for ur protagonists , staff selections and other things required....
Just decide How it should work...Becoz to make a series...It takes several months...So since its a collaboration one...So just take it slowly...

Thank you, for understanding! And, for all this support! Making a series is as hard as it looks, haha.

(Nov. 23, 2017  3:13 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  3:12 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Thats the reason...No hurry just talk it out...No hard emotions...Vote for ur protagonists , staff selections and other things required....

Thank you, for understanding! And, for all this support! Making a series is as hard as it looks, haha.

Why not vote for a staff soon? That way we could get to the actual work quicker than if we waited.

RE: Write Your Own Stories - Suzaku-X - Nov. 23, 2017

(Nov. 23, 2017  3:29 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  3:13 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Thank you, for understanding! And, for all this support! Making a series is as hard as it looks, haha.

Why not vote for a staff soon? That way we could get to the actual work quicker than if we waited.

Ok, to be honest, Rykos does fit. I see Arashi as more of the kind to randomly stumble in lol.