World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade burst mods - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Beyblade burst mods (/Thread-Beyblade-burst-mods)

Pages: 1 2

Beyblade burst mods - Beatlynx27 - Oct. 19, 2017

I'm looking for your best beyblade mods, mine is "chain launch kerbeus/free spinning frame" to make it you need a random frame and k2 stock combo. You lay the frame upside down on the disk (limited) and get press and push together. BTW This is my hundredth post :)

RE: Beyblade burst mods - MWF - Oct. 19, 2017

free spinning disk: you take apart the tornado battler thing for the metal part then put it on the beyblade instead of the disk and use press or defense.

press: tight not free spinning disk. best with the Pegasus one

defense: free spinning. best with the ldrago one.

RE: Beyblade burst mods - Beatlynx27 - Oct. 20, 2017

I showed a friend at school leftburst's metal frame mod and he hasn't lost since. But that's gonna change once I get my rip fire v2

RE: Beyblade burst mods - LeftBurst - Oct. 20, 2017

(Oct. 20, 2017  7:58 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I showed a friend at school leftburst's metal frame mod and he hasn't lost since. But that's gonna change once I get my rip fire v2

It only works with Rip Fire S2 Knuckle disk sadly

RE: Beyblade burst mods - MWF - Oct. 20, 2017

(Oct. 20, 2017  1:03 PM)LeftBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2017  7:58 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I showed a friend at school leftburst's metal frame mod and he hasn't lost since. But that's gonna change once I get my rip fire v2

It only works with Rip Fire S2 Knuckle disk sadly

what about the rip fire K2 Limited disk?

RE: Beyblade burst mods - Beatlynx27 - Oct. 20, 2017

How does it not work? They are pretty much the same shape on the inside

RE: Beyblade burst mods - Julian df - Oct. 20, 2017

No there not the the matal parts line up with the gaps in vertical so NO / lisen to me i was the first to find out about it didnt even know he made a video about it!

RE: Beyblade burst mods - Mage - Oct. 20, 2017

(Oct. 20, 2017  11:07 PM)Julian df Wrote: No there not the the matal parts line up with the gaps in vertical  so NO / lisen to me i was the first to find out about it didnt even know he made a video about it!

It doesn't matter who found it first, it's more about enjoying it.

RE: Beyblade burst mods - MWF - Oct. 28, 2017

We all know about the metal frame mod but I found another one. The parts you need: force, kries (metal saga, metal frame only), and defence. You put force on normally but then you put kries on in what would be defense mode if it was on the Kreis core and then put on defense. It is great for defense due to the extra weight.
A Good combo is U.fKr (force Kreis).D
For the other metal frame mod D2.vKn(vertical Knuckle).Z is a great staller.

RE: Beyblade burst mods - V2KX - Nov. 20, 2017

This is a thing i Found

Damn thse mods

RE: Beyblade burst mods - Beatlynx27 - Nov. 21, 2017

Maybe someone with the defence driver and some liquid gallium could try make a defence octa?

RE: Beyblade burst mods - Beatlynx27 - Mar. 16, 2018

Mini mfb:
Get a mfb, and take out the metal and pc frame (if it has one) and put it together. I did it with Diablo nemesis
Metal frame on steroids
Get Diablo nemesis metal frame and shove it on a glaive than you don't use aka hasglaive

RE: Beyblade burst mods - TL14 - Mar. 16, 2018

(Oct. 19, 2017  5:27 PM)MWF Wrote: free spinning disk: you take apart the tornado battler thing for the metal part then put it on the beyblade instead of the disk and use press or defense.

I created it in 2015 and made a video about that in February of 2016:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47jHMgAt7P0

I made another video featuring it in December 2017 together with DraconicArt and some of my best mods:

Here's my best Beyblade Burst modification so far:

RE: Beyblade burst mods - MWF - Mar. 16, 2018

(Mar. 16, 2018  9:47 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2017  5:27 PM)MWF Wrote: free spinning disk: you take apart the tornado battler thing for the metal part then put it on the beyblade instead of the disk and use press or defense.

I created it in 2015 and made a video about that in February of 2016:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47jHMgAt7P0

I made another video featuring it in December 2017 together with DraconicArt and some of my best mods:

Here's my best Beyblade Burst modification so far:

Interesting, my variant didn't use a disk. I will have to try that.

@[MWF] I know that it's possible to flip it upside down but that makes it lose a lot of stamina.

(Mar. 16, 2018  1:23 PM)TL14 Wrote: @[MWF] I know that it's possible to flip it upside down but that makes it lose a lot of stamina.

Ok. My version could use defense or press and was different on both.

(Mar. 16, 2018  2:46 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2018  1:23 PM)TL14 Wrote: @[MWF] I know that it's possible to flip it upside down but that makes it lose a lot of stamina.

Ok. My version could use defense or press and was different on both.

That's what I meant.

(Mar. 16, 2018  3:02 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2018  2:46 PM)MWF Wrote: Ok. My version could use defense or press and was different on both.

That's what I meant.

Ok. have you tried it with tornado ldrago?

(Mar. 16, 2018  3:04 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2018  3:02 PM)TL14 Wrote: That's what I meant.

Ok. have you tried it with tornado ldrago?

Yes. I've tried it with Tornado Pegasus, Tornado L-Drago and Tornado Eagle.

(Mar. 16, 2018  3:07 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2018  3:04 PM)MWF Wrote: Ok. have you tried it with tornado ldrago?

Yes. I've tried it with Tornado Pegasus, Tornado L-Drago and Tornado Eagle.

I tried with tornado pegasus and ldrago. I have tornado lacerta but I cant take it apart.

RE: Beyblade burst mods - strato-abyss19 - Mar. 18, 2018

I have a mod that works with just about every layer save for Nightmare Longinus. It requires the Press Driver, the Ring Forge Disc and the Metal Frame from Phantom Orion BGrin. You jam the Phantom frame onto the driver so that it's resting on the spikes near the top, also making sure it's in Stamina mode, then assemble the bey as normal. You're gonna have to really squeeze down and turn the layer, as with most mods, but you get a heavy bey with a metric carpton of stamina and little to no wear and tear on the parts themselves. Although, because of the bey's weight, it will strip ripcord launchers, so using a String Launcher is highly advised.

RE: Beyblade burst mods - MWF - Mar. 18, 2018

(Mar. 18, 2018  12:53 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: I have a mod that works with just about every layer save for Nightmare Longinus. It requires the Press Driver, the Ring Forge Disc and the Metal Frame from Phantom Orion BGrin. You jam the Phantom frame onto the driver so that it's resting on the spikes near the top, also making sure it's in Stamina mode, then assemble the bey as normal. You're gonna have to really squeeze down and turn the layer, as with most mods, but you get a heavy bey with a metric carpton of stamina and little to no wear and tear on the parts themselves. Although, because of the bey's weight, it will strip ripcord launchers, so using a String Launcher is highly advised.

works very well with Kreis.

RE: Beyblade burst mods - strato-abyss19 - Mar. 19, 2018

(Mar. 18, 2018  4:07 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  12:53 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: I have a mod that works with just about every layer save for Nightmare Longinus. It requires the Press Driver, the Ring Forge Disc and the Metal Frame from Phantom Orion BGrin. You jam the Phantom frame onto the driver so that it's resting on the spikes near the top, also making sure it's in Stamina mode, then assemble the bey as normal. You're gonna have to really squeeze down and turn the layer, as with most mods, but you get a heavy bey with a metric carpton of stamina and little to no wear and tear on the parts themselves. Although, because of the bey's weight, it will strip ripcord launchers, so using a String Launcher is highly advised.

works very well with Kreis.

I wouldn't know, I've never had a Kreis Cygnus. But if I get my hands on one, I'll give the mod another test run.

RE: Beyblade burst mods - MWF - Mar. 19, 2018

(Mar. 19, 2018  8:57 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  4:07 AM)MWF Wrote: works very well with Kreis.

I wouldn't know, I've never had a Kreis Cygnus. But if I get my hands on one, I'll give the mod another test run.

I don't have phantom so i tried it with Kreis. It works quite well.

RE: Beyblade burst mods - strato-abyss19 - Mar. 19, 2018

If I'm not mistaken, the Phantom metal frame weighs almost 2x the weight of the Kreis frame. You could try it if you prefer ripcord launchers for less strain, but for raw stamina and defensive power, Phantom would be better.