World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] (/Thread-dimsum2u-beyblades-SPECIAL-OFFER-UP-DATED-PRICES)

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - Cannon - Jul. 28, 2012

(Jul. 28, 2012  8:08 AM)Embodied Wrote: Dimsum : Do you sell the Black and Blue Mercury Anubis ? And will the price will be the same as the Brave Ver.?

Yes he does. Check his eBay, then ask him on here. Or just buy it off eBay, it's only about $18 .. which is a very cheap price - and is the base price of what everyone's selling their's at.

(Jul. 28, 2012  8:57 AM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: yeah dimsum even i wanted the black and blue mercury anubis but i had no choice that is why i took gold asian big bang pegasis.

Yes he does sell it. He also sells the Silver one on his eBay store.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - Justaway - Jul. 28, 2012

My package arrived today. Faster than last time and in great condition as always. Thanks Smile

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - pranzdiv123 - Jul. 29, 2012

(Jul. 28, 2012  4:52 PM)N0body Wrote: My package arrived today. Faster than last time and in great condition as always. Thanks Smile

what did you buy.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - ashton pinto - Jul. 29, 2012

(Jul. 29, 2012  5:36 AM)pranzdiv123 Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  4:52 PM)N0body Wrote: My package arrived today. Faster than last time and in great condition as always. Thanks Smile

what did you buy.
its better you ask him by PM....

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - dimsum2u - Jul. 29, 2012

Cannon : thanks for your help! ^__^

Embodied : yes! but on my ebay shop at this moment, because i have got few pcs in my hands only, and the price is higher than brave ver.

pranzdiv123 : check PM, thanks!

N0body : thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

ashton pinto : thanks!

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - sarabscientist - Jul. 30, 2012

Will you have any Metal Face Customs coming in soon? If not, I will maybe order them with Kei XD

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - dimsum2u - Jul. 30, 2012

(Jul. 30, 2012  8:23 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Will you have any Metal Face Customs coming in soon? If not, I will maybe order them with Kei XD

sorry that i just got BB-36 and BB-66 only.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - Embodied - Jul. 31, 2012

Dimsum,why is the Legend Ver. price is higher than the Brave Ver. ?

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - Cannon - Jul. 31, 2012

(Jul. 31, 2012  9:51 AM)Embodied Wrote: Dimsum,why is the Legend Ver. price is higher than the Brave Ver. ?

His price his good already, stop whining. People favor the Legend over the Brave, and he might have more stock for Brave Ver. Also, the Legend Ver. is I believe more rarer than the Brave.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - ~Mana~ - Aug. 01, 2012

(Jul. 31, 2012  9:54 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2012  9:51 AM)Embodied Wrote: Dimsum,why is the Legend Ver. price is higher than the Brave Ver. ?

His price his good already, stop whining. People favor the Legend over the Brave, and he might have more stock for Brave Ver. Also, the Legend Ver. is I believe more rarer than the Brave.

It also has more paint it can scratch off, heh.

I'm constantly flicking back to this thread. For some reason, I wanna go for a mega buy and get:
Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
Pirates Orojya 145D
Guardian Revizer 160SB
Big Bang Pegasis DX Set

Which would set me back £70, but I only have £40 at the moment o.e

Gotta see what I can scrape...

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - Paper - Aug. 02, 2012

I want a dragoon tell me when u get one
Also i wanna buy your red metal faces

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - Tech - Aug. 02, 2012

PM him.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - dimsum2u - Aug. 02, 2012

Cannon : thanks for your answer, our supplier has offered a special price, so i have setup the low price for wbo at the same time.

Manaphy12342 : thanks for your messagfe, but sorry that our prices are the best of the best at this moment, so can't offer a extra discount or special price to you, sorry!

Paper : when i got the new items, then i will list on wbo at the first time, so please keep checking my first page, and if you want to buy the red matal face bolt, then please PM me to take order, thanks!

Tech : yes! thanks! Joyful_3

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - ~Mana~ - Aug. 02, 2012

It's no problem, I wasn't asking for a discount. I was showing interest. As soon as I can afford it, I'll be buying Smile

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - Katniss - Aug. 03, 2012

Yay getting one of ebay for my birthday! Finally! All I know is that its on its way. Thanks dimsum2u!

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - Heavens.Cloud - Aug. 04, 2012

Hello Dimsum,

I bought a Draciel MS off you on ebay in an attempt to rekindle my love for the game but after the first couple of uses, the rip cord broke and now I can't use it Unhappy It came separately to the beyblade which I thought was odd, is this normal? In any case, is there anything that can be done with the broken cord? Couple of the teeth have come off. Thanks!

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - Kai-V - Aug. 04, 2012

(Aug. 04, 2012  1:53 AM)Heavens.Cloud Wrote: Hello Dimsum,

I bought a Draciel MS off you on ebay in an attempt to rekindle my love for the game but after the first couple of uses, the rip cord broke and now I can't use it Unhappy It came separately to the beyblade which I thought was odd, is this normal? In any case, is there anything that can be done with the broken cord? Couple of the teeth have come off. Thanks!

This is normal because the winder was probably all rounded and the plastic is more vulnerable to breaks since it is so old. If dimsum2u is very kind, he might give you another one, but it is not his fault in any way, so I would consider it reasonable if he cannot do anything, unfortunately.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - pranzdiv123 - Aug. 05, 2012

please check pm.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - dimsum2u - Aug. 05, 2012

Manaphy12342 : welcome to buy from wbo in anytime, thanks!

Blue Lynx : thanks! ^__^

Heavens.Cloud : sorry to get this news, anyway, please PM your home address to me, let me check our records, thanks! (this is the first time to hear the problem on ripcords, or you can go back to check our ebay feedback, thanks!)

Kai-V : thanks for your answer, i am waiting for his detail, thanks!

pranzdiv123 : PM returned, please go to check it, thanks!

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - Red Mockingbird - Aug. 06, 2012

dimsum2u is a joker.
Was quoted 14 days or more to receive my order to the UK and it arrived in 5. (excluding weekends)

I thank you so so SO much!!
I will definitely be buying more my friend!

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - dimsum2u - Aug. 07, 2012

(Aug. 06, 2012  6:36 PM)Red Mockingbird Wrote: dimsum2u is a joker.
Was quoted 14 days or more to receive my order to the UK and it arrived in 5. (excluding weekends)

I thank you so so SO much!!
I will definitely be buying more my friend!

thanks for letting me know its has arrived, and i think the parcel can meet the flight time, so the shipment time became shortly, you are lucky! Joyful_3 anyway, i hope to see you soon, thanks!

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - aurawolf - Aug. 07, 2012

just placed an order my friend and know the waiting game

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - Katniss - Aug. 08, 2012

15 days before my birthday I get my present. Thank you!
I would hug you if I could.
I really love this.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - Cannon - Aug. 09, 2012

Orojya came today! Thanks.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - BH145WD - Aug. 11, 2012

My Thief Phoenic arrived today. Thanks!