World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! [UP-DATED PRICES] (/Thread-dimsum2u-beyblades-SPECIAL-OFFER-UP-DATED-PRICES)

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - ControL_ - Oct. 15, 2010

(Oct. 15, 2010  10:34 PM)lightninglibraX Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2010  2:52 AM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: i'll trade you for your starter pegasus set
kai-V, he may have been talking to stormaries8862, cuz he just got tht set. i may be wrong, but im just sayin.

XstormbladerXIf you were, trades and stuff are done thru PM

Yes it can be rather rude to do trades on someone else's shop if this is the case that is. That's all i'm saying.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - sicat27 - Oct. 15, 2010

(Oct. 14, 2010  12:01 AM)TylerPT Wrote: How long is shipping to ontario,canada?

2-3 weeks anywhere to canada.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - ControL_ - Oct. 16, 2010

Can you reply via PM? It's been 2 days.

Does anyone else know if he works on weekends?

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - galaxy epic - Oct. 16, 2010

hardly,he works early in the mornning,the man has a life you know!

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - mchlbant - Oct. 16, 2010

Not really morning he is in China so.... time difference.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - dimsum2u - Oct. 17, 2010

xStorm Bladerx : please check my first page, i have listed all items there, thanks!

UnLeAsHeD : all comes from 100% NEW in original packing.

mchlbant : thanks!

Stigma : yes! maybe you can go to check detail on ebay, but this item has out of stock right now, need to wait for re-stock, sorry!

souless1234 : thanks!

Stigma : sorry i am very busy at this moment, because i have to ready for the coming christmas, so please wait for me, thanks!

Perseus13 : yes!

Zackyblack12 : thanks for your answer.

Bey-Heart : sorry it is a fix price.

RayJoker : thanks!

Picses0222 : i am feeling sorry that under my shop policy, i can't hold items to the buyers, and sorry that i am not so clear about your 2nd questions.

Fyuuor : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

BladerBrycen : just PM me for detail, thanks!

RayJoker : great answer, thanks for your help!

Corey : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

joyguy : hello, please check my first page and post, thanks!

TylerPT : the shipment time usually takes 2 weeks, but the christmas is coming, so sometime it will takes longer.

ayc777 : sorry don't understand!

RayJoker : thanks

stormaries8862 : thanks for let me know its arrived, if you want to save some money, just come to wbo to take order, thanks!

TehKevin10 : got it, check PM, thanks!

xStorm Bladerx : trade me???

Kai-V : thanks! Joyful_3

sicat27 : yes!

TehKevin10 : sorry that i am very busy to prepare the coming christmas high season, so maybe answer for late, sorry for all wbo members.

galaxy epic : yes! i am living in OPPOSITE of the world, when you are day time, then i am in midnight, anyway, i hope you will be understand me, thanks!

mchlbant : yes! time different, thanks!

DUE TO THE CHRISTMAS IS COMING, AND I AM BUSY TO PREPARE FOR IT, AND IF YOU WANT TO TAKE ORDER BEFORE CHRISTMAS, THEN PLEASE TAKE ORDER EARLY, BECAUSE THE SHIPMENT WILL TAKE LONGER IN THIS HIGH SEASON PERIOD, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! ^__^

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - Picses0222 - Oct. 17, 2010

What I mean with my second question is that, if you don't have many more units of the Pegasis Starter sets, or if you're running out of them, could you inform me about it?

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - Prince Blaze - Oct. 17, 2010

Hi dimsum2u i must say you have very fast shipping i expected it to come in 14 in days but it came in less then a week.

RE: beyblades are waiting for you - Beywiz - Oct. 17, 2010

Wow you selling persus for a great price every where else I find him is for $55.99 wow I got to buy from you sometime.Right now I have no money Tired

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - souless1234 - Oct. 17, 2010

Keep in mind that the currency he is using is different.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - DarkBioBlade - Oct. 18, 2010

How do I order products from you, dimsum2u? I have a Paypal that I can use that is in US Dollars, would that make it sort of difficult to order stuff here, since you put the prices in GBP?

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - souless1234 - Oct. 18, 2010

Message him what you want, he tells you price in whatever currency your gonna pay.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - dimsum2u - Oct. 19, 2010

Picses0222 : sorry i am very busy for prepare christmas order, so would you mind to check my first page? then you will know about the up-dated stock status, thanks!

ShadowPegasus01 : thanks for let me know its arrvied,.

Beywiz : thanks! and keep checking wbo, also tell all your friends comes to join wbo right now.

souless1234 : thanks!

darkbladea : all the prices in GBP, please check www.xe.com for up-dated currrency rate, thanks!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pound_sterling

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - AndPag - Oct. 19, 2010

But sells stadium???

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - Pimpju - Oct. 19, 2010

Perhaps you should read his item list? That'll show you whether he sells stadiums or not.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - Train - Oct. 19, 2010

Items all came in yesterday pristine condition. However I some how ended up with 3 winders with my Draciel MS? An absolute pleasure to do business with.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - Wizard - Oct. 19, 2010

How many BB-21 do you have left in stock? More than 10? My Mom is thinking about letting me order one if I get good grades but I want to make sure you will still have some in stock around the beginning of November.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - Beywiz - Oct. 19, 2010

This guy is selling METEO L DRAGO LW105LF BB-88 and ECLIPSE VERSION SUN SOL BLAZE V145AS. WOW is all I have to say

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - dimsum2u - Oct. 20, 2010

AndPag : sorry that i have not selling single stadium, sorry!

momiji manju : thanks!

Train : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Bey-Heart : i have stock in hands, but don't know in next minutes, so if you want it, just PM me, thanks!

Beywiz : hello, are you going to buy its?

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - lightninglibraX - Oct. 20, 2010

i ordered the BB-21 one from you on Ebay, and it came already! really quick, for an ebay seller!

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - Beywiz - Oct. 21, 2010

yeah I know I check on ebay by turning the money in to usa money
well not yet atleast I got 72$ right now but not enough

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - souless1234 - Oct. 21, 2010

I hope you guys know its cheaper if you purchase from here...

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - lightninglibraX - Oct. 22, 2010

don't worry i know itz just my dad don't trust it yet

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - ControL_ - Oct. 22, 2010

That's reasonable, my dad didn't trust it either, but it was all satisfactory after an hour of explaining what I would call "common sense". Showed ebay account and what not.

Bought Earth Aquila & Burn Pheonix with ins. number. Should come today or next week since they don't work on weekends as usual.

Edit : The tornado heading into mainland China from the South West will significantly slow down air travel.

RE: dimsum2u - beyblades - SPECIAL OFFER !!! - lightninglibraX - Oct. 22, 2010

i'm gonna have to show him that hundreds of people have bought from him.