World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt (/Thread-Product-B-100-Starter-Spriggan-Requiem-0-Zt)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem - Beyblade Beyond - Nov. 13, 2017

(Nov. 13, 2017  10:59 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  10:54 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: It'd be interesting to find out that the god chip is actually blue transparent plastic and the axe is metal painted gold, that's just my theory,

but either way the main confirmed thing for everyone to truly think about is that this new Spriggan will be taking a main gimmick from: God Valkyrie, Drain Fafnir, Sieg Xcalibur & Nightmare Longinus as shown in the latest December issue of corocoro.
We already see that it has the rubber gimmick from dF so it'll be interesting to see what the rest are from these beys.

What part is Sr taking from gV? Is Sr's driver like Reboot, or something?

We won't find out until the special December issue unless corocoro or Takara release a video on The new Spriggan before then on Youtube

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem - Suzaku-X - Nov. 13, 2017

(Nov. 13, 2017  10:59 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  10:54 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: It'd be interesting to find out that the god chip is actually blue transparent plastic and the axe is metal painted gold, that's just my theory,

but either way the main confirmed thing for everyone to truly think about is that this new Spriggan will be taking a main gimmick from: God Valkyrie, Drain Fafnir, Sieg Xcalibur & Nightmare Longinus as shown in the latest December issue of corocoro.
We already see that it has the rubber gimmick from dF so it'll be interesting to see what the rest are from these beys.

What part is Sr taking from gV? Is Sr's driver like Reboot, or something?

We don't know it seems.

(Nov. 13, 2017  10:55 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  10:54 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: It'd be interesting to find out that the god chip is actually blue transparent plastic and the axe is metal painted gold, that's just my theory,

Most likely the following:
Metal on layer
Rubber
Dual Spin 
Bound Attack
1st 3 gimmicks are confirmed so far, minus knowing the amount of metal since it's unclear whether it's the golden Axe, the god chip or both, translations of the latest issue may confirm that specific gimmick though.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem - CrazyAries - Nov. 13, 2017

It is said that Spriggan Requiem combined the right spin in high velocity of God Valkyrie, the left spin which is reverse to many other beys of Nightmare Longinus, the ability of spin steal from other beys of Drain Fafnir, and the metal part which can increase the impact power of Sieg Xcalibur.
However, I think simply the combination of Drain Fafnir and Sieg Xcalibur has already satisfied those conditions, maybe Takara Tomy want it sounds more amazing. XD

(Nov. 13, 2017  11:18 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It is said that Spriggan Requiem combined the right spin in high velocity of God Valkyrie, the left spin which is reverse to many other beys of Nightmare Longinus, the ability of spin steal from other beys of Drain Fafnir, and the metal part which can increase the impact power of Sieg Xcalibur.
However, I think simply the combination of Drain Fafnir and Sieg Xcalibur has already satisfied those conditions, maybe Takara Tomy want it sounds more amazing. XD

Makes sense, thank you, and yeah probably xD

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem - bigdaddyjoe - Nov. 13, 2017

So it's basically Beyblade Burst's answer to Diablo Nemesis.

Pegasus + Leone + Saggitario + L-Drago + Unicorno + Lynx + Kronos + Variares + Jupiter + Orion + Quetzalcoatl + Uranus + Hades + Cygnus = Nemesis
Valkyrie + Xcalibur + Longinus + Fafnir = Spriggan Reqium

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem - God Dragruler - Nov. 13, 2017

(Nov. 13, 2017  11:38 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: So it's basically Beyblade Burst's answer to Diablo Nemesis.

Pegasus + Leone + Saggitario + L-Drago + Unicorno + Lynx + Kronos + Variares + Jupiter + Orion + Quetzalcoatl + Uranus + Hades + Cygnus = Nemesis

His also kind of telling us who's the real top 5 strongest Bladers and bey is and beyblade burst which in my opinion are the top 5

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem - BusyBlader - Nov. 13, 2017

This thing will be able to spin steal from left beys if in right rotation, and spin steal from right rotation too!

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem - God Dragruler - Nov. 14, 2017

(Nov. 13, 2017  11:46 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  11:38 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: So it's basically Beyblade Burst's answer to Diablo Nemesis.

His also kind of telling us who's the real top 5 strongest Bladers and bey is and beyblade burst which in my opinion are the top 5

(Nov. 13, 2017  11:52 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: This thing will be able to spin steal from left beys if in right rotation, and spin steal from right rotation too!

It appears so that's gonna be pretty op if TT doesn't mess it up he won't even have to make a new spriggan since its rumours to be the last spriggan I can see this being dominated in the game and season 3 if there's gonna be a s3

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem - Kurenai Sinon16 - Nov. 14, 2017

I heard and saw that Legend Spriggan will be destroyed by Lui. That might be why he makes another Spriggan called Requiem Spriggan.

(Nov. 14, 2017  1:18 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: I heard and saw that Legend Spriggan will be destroyed by Lui. That might be why he makes another Spriggan called Requiem Spriggan.

It was destroyed and yes red eye which is shu gets requiem spriggan

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem - marutti - Nov. 14, 2017

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem - BusyBlader - Nov. 14, 2017

(Nov. 14, 2017  2:48 AM)marutti Wrote:

Thank you, @[marutti] well it looks like red eye is really Shu after all.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem - Sıon - Nov. 14, 2017

This beyblade looks like a beast.... until we see the teeth.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem - marutti - Nov. 14, 2017

[Image: NeMEVaQ.jpg]
Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt

(Nov. 14, 2017  4:02 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: NeMEVaQ.jpg]
Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt

If this bey have good teeth it's gonna be strong

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem - MWF - Nov. 14, 2017

I wonder what Zt stands for?

will it stand for Zeta?

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem - YggdrasilWyvern - Nov. 14, 2017

After looking at words that start with Z and contain t, and looking at their definitions, I think that the most probable name for the driver is Zenith or Ziggurat/Zikurat. I think Zenith makes the most sense given that this is the most powerful god bey

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem - MWF - Nov. 14, 2017

(Nov. 14, 2017  6:15 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: After looking at words that start with Z and contain t, and looking at their definitions, I think that the most probable name for the driver is Zenith or Ziggurat/Zikurat. I think Zenith makes the most sense given that this is the most powerful god bey

I think it could be Zeta. though if it was it would of used the symbol ζ

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - YggdrasilWyvern - Nov. 14, 2017

I dunno, this definition of Zenith - "the time at which something is most powerful or successful." makes me think of how the anime is portraying Sr. "The most powerful god bey," etc. It just happens to fit so well. Not saying your wrong or I'm right, we'll just have to see I guess

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - CrazyAries - Nov. 14, 2017

The abbreviation would be Zn if that is Zenith.
There should only be vowels between Z and t.
I think it might be Zeta, which is Z in Greek alphabet. Z have the meaning of the end, it makes sense for Sr as the final evolution of Spriggan.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Skuldless - Nov. 14, 2017

(Jul. 24, 2017  7:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To be released around mid-November.

(Oct. 14, 2017  7:20 PM)Skuldless Wrote: The handle of the winder seems free rotating right? Maybe LR long winder?

Just like I said before, it looks like LR long Winder

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - TrainiacJ - Nov. 14, 2017

The new LR Light Launcher looks cool, but I guess TT really does not care about the nomenclature between Oval and Zero after all...

I think Zt's full name could be Zenith or Zeta, and I can't wait to see what it does.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem - BlackMirror - Nov. 15, 2017

(Nov. 14, 2017  3:21 PM)Sıon Wrote: This beyblade looks like a beast.... until we see the teeth.

Really hope the teeth are good or at least as good as lS.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - BeyCrafter - Nov. 15, 2017

(Nov. 15, 2017  1:25 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  3:21 PM)Sıon Wrote: This beyblade looks like a beast.... until we see the teeth.

Really hope the teeth are good or at least as good as lS.

And maybe better left spin teeth than lS.