World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt (/Thread-Product-B-100-Starter-Spriggan-Requiem-0-Zt)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - ClearWing R34 - Nov. 22, 2017

Spriggan Requiem is going to beat lui this time.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Grey Bey - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 22, 2017  10:14 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Spriggan Requiem is going to beat lui this time.

wait,is it confirmed? because it looks like an affirmation... btw,if it is indeed confirmed,please put the spoiler tag...

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - God Dragruler - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  1:18 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2017  10:14 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Spriggan Requiem is going to beat lui this time.

wait,is it confirmed? because it looks like an affirmation... btw,if it is indeed confirmed,please put the spoiler tag...

I don't think it's confirmed it just makes since making lui win again wouldn't be fair with how requiem spriggan Is looking lui isn't supposed to win this time it would damage the hype of Spriggan Requiem plus shu deserve the victory

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Requiem74 - Nov. 24, 2017

I hope it does happen

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - BurstMaster - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  1:22 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  1:18 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: wait,is it confirmed? because it looks like an affirmation... btw,if it is indeed confirmed,please put the spoiler tag...

I don't think it's confirmed it just makes since making lui win again wouldn't be fair with how requiem spriggan Is looking lui isn't supposed to win this time it would damage the hype of Spriggan Requiem plus shu deserve the victory

SPOILER

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - ClearWing R34 - Nov. 24, 2017

Wish that the zeta driver was different.

Wish the zeta driver was different

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - TL14 - Nov. 24, 2017

Is Spriggan Requiem abbreviated with SR or RS? We already have an SR Bey which is Shelter Regulus. That would ruin the naming system.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - BeyCrafter - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  7:02 AM)TL14 Wrote: Is Spriggan Requiem abbreviated with SR or RS? We already have an SR Bey which is Shelter Regulus. That would ruin the naming system.

That's not how TT abbreviates the God Layers. The abbreviation goes like this: Main name's letter is capitalized (eg. Valkyrie, Fafnir, etc.) and the prefix (or in Spriggan's case, sufix) name's letter is lowercase (eg. Blaze, Drain, Alter, etc.). So Spriggan Requiem's abbreviation would be Sr. sR would be Shelter Regulus.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - BlackMirror - Nov. 25, 2017

Hey have you guys noticed that the white part on sR looks exactly the same as the pattern on Red Eye/Shu's armband thingy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKs5AHAc7u8
Pause at 11:10 on this video.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Mstubbs88 - Nov. 26, 2017

I feel like if the axe is indeed metal, as well as the God Chip, that this layer will be utter trash at spin "stealing". The heavier the layer, the harder/faster the opposing bey must be spinning in order to accelerate the spin of the other bey. Aside from the life after death rings like spread, and polish, give to dF combos, theyre also super light, making it easier for dF to be spun around. If that makes sense.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - BeyCrafter - Nov. 26, 2017

(Nov. 26, 2017  6:29 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: I feel like if the axe is indeed metal, as well as the God Chip, that this layer will be utter trash at spin "stealing". The heavier the layer, the harder/faster the opposing bey must be spinning in order to accelerate the spin of the other bey. Aside from the life after death rings like spread, and polish, give to dF combos, theyre also super light, making it easier for dF to be spun around. If that makes sense.

It's only the metal god chip that's metal on the layer.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Zeutron - Nov. 26, 2017

(Nov. 26, 2017  6:42 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2017  6:29 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: I feel like if the axe is indeed metal, as well as the God Chip, that this layer will be utter trash at spin "stealing".  The heavier the layer, the harder/faster the opposing bey must be spinning in order to accelerate the spin of the other bey. Aside from the life after death rings like spread, and polish, give to dF combos, theyre also super light, making it easier for dF to be spun around. If that makes sense.

It's only the metal god chip that's metal on the layer.

The axe is not confirmed to be plastic either

Corocoro points at the God Chip with the picture of sX. The axes are not metal.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Mstubbs88 - Nov. 26, 2017

(Nov. 26, 2017  6:55 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Corocoro points at the God Chip with the picture of sX. The axes are not metal.

We'll see soon enough

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - BurstMaster - Nov. 26, 2017

This is the true GOD. It has spin stealing, dual rotation, and weight. Plus that long winder lr launcher tho

Here before the only thing new about this LR light launcher is the handle.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - BurstMaster - Nov. 26, 2017

(Nov. 26, 2017  8:29 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Here before the only thing new about this LR light launcher is the handle.

The winder is the same length as a long winder

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - aggregor941 - Nov. 26, 2017

(Nov. 26, 2017  9:32 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2017  8:29 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Here before the only thing new about this LR light launcher is the handle.

The winder is the same length as a long winder

Then, gonna buy it 100% sure

The winder that came with lS is the same length as the sword winder.

(Nov. 26, 2017  9:49 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The winder that came with lS is the same length as the sword winder.

They're talking about Sr

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Zeutron - Nov. 26, 2017

(Nov. 26, 2017  6:55 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Corocoro points at the God Chip with the picture of sX. The axes are not metal.

thats not sufficient enough the text on the page is still there ? Im not trying to be hostile just explaining the layer

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Siⱺn - Nov. 26, 2017

I genuinely have the feeling that this will either be a: banned, or b: mediocre because of a teeth problem. There is something telly me about this bey that it is too good to be true, if that makes any sense.

A nice fact about Sr is that will be capable of spin stealing/equalizing left spinning beys like longinus

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - ptf606 - Nov. 26, 2017

(Nov. 26, 2017  6:18 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: I genuinely have the feeling that this will either be a: banned, or b: mediocre because of a teeth problem. There is something telly me about this bey that it is too good to be true, if that makes any sense.

If it has good teeth, it would maybe dominate every tournament and get banned. They need to balance it out and they usually do it with bad teeth.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - XYZ-Jaden - Nov. 26, 2017

(Nov. 26, 2017  6:39 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: A nice fact about Sr is that will be capable of spin stealing/equalizing left spinning beys like longinus

Technically every right-spinning bey has been able to do this, I think the thing that may break rS is the Gravity Perseus-like ability to spin steal from both spin directions. I can see this thing being a monster in deck format on a high-LAD setup, especially with that new ruling that you can switch spin directions once between rounds