World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt (/Thread-Product-B-100-Starter-Spriggan-Requiem-0-Zt)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Yblader1 - Nov. 17, 2017

(Nov. 17, 2017  10:15 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Hope Zeta won't have very basic tips. If it has small R2F/Hn, Defence and Gyro/Small Bearing it (which is flush with driver making it like EWD) it will be truely ultimate balance driver after 2 failed attempts (Variares and Dranzer F). But I think it would make other driver kinda useless

Imagine if it turned out to be like diablo nemesis in ultimate mode where with different hits, it could switch between modes automatically rather than manually having to change modes.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - BlackMirror - Nov. 18, 2017

(Nov. 16, 2017  4:27 PM)Contacter Wrote: Spriggan Requiem's layer has no stickers? Or it is only an image without stickers?!

The other reason it is the ultimate god bey is because we don't have to waste time putting stickers on.
Thank you, TT!!!

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - MWF - Nov. 19, 2017

(Nov. 18, 2017  11:10 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  4:27 PM)Contacter Wrote: Spriggan Requiem's layer has no stickers? Or it is only an image without stickers?!

The other reason it is the ultimate god bey is because we don't have to waste time putting stickers on.
Thank you, TT!!!

you know what will be ironic? if S4 will be the only hasbro burst beyblade with stickers.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - BlackMirror - Nov. 19, 2017

(Nov. 19, 2017  1:53 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2017  11:10 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: The other reason it is the ultimate god bey is because we don't have to waste time putting stickers on.
Thank you, TT!!!

you know what will be ironic? if S4 will be the only hasbro burst beyblade with stickers.

That would
But would Hasbro call it S4? I think they might call it Spryzen Requiem S3.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - God Dragruler - Nov. 19, 2017

(Nov. 19, 2017  2:35 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2017  1:53 AM)MWF Wrote: you know what will be ironic? if S4 will be the only hasbro burst beyblade with stickers.

That would
But would Hasbro call it S4? I think they might call it Spryzen Requiem S3.

Well anyone can consider Requiem spriggan as S4 Since its the fourth evolution so u don't think it would be a problem I consider it a S4 cause if this beys is just as good as it looks then I can see this beyblade be a top tier even among the new upcoming beys

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Bastillon - Nov. 19, 2017

Wow, TT finally released the most OP thing ever. It's dF and lS and aC combined.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Yblader1 - Nov. 19, 2017

I can just imagine that to compensate for the fact that it has rubber and all of lS specs, they will give it weak teeth. They done the same with ark bahamut cos its an op defensive layer in left spin.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Zeutron - Nov. 19, 2017

(Nov. 19, 2017  5:02 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: I can just imagine that to compensate for the fact that it has rubber and all of lS specs, they will give it weak teeth. They done the same with ark bahamut cos its an op defensive layer in left spin.

why would they do that if its meant to be "the ultimate god bey" plus its supposed to be made to beat ls i doubt something so dramatic will end up so bad, but just because i feel this way it doesn't necessarily mean you are wrong.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - GreatgodzeusHD - Nov. 19, 2017

The shape kinda resembles Galaxy Zeus, and the weight is probably the same. So imagine galaxy zeus with rubber instead of plastic, so a heavy spin stealer. Mind explosion.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Zeutron - Nov. 21, 2017

i wonder if they will try to use outclassed drivers for Zeta in that similar manor to D:D and X:D in order to make the driver more balanced in play

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Dragunix - Nov. 21, 2017

I hope not, though that seems likely

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - dt1000 - Nov. 21, 2017

(Nov. 21, 2017  9:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote: i wonder if they will try to use outclassed drivers for Zeta in that similar manor to DGrin and XGrin in order to make the driver more balanced in play

They could have Massive, Accel, and Survive.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Dragunix - Nov. 21, 2017

Or maybe Iron for attack?

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Zeutron - Nov. 22, 2017

(Nov. 21, 2017  10:02 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  9:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote: i wonder if they will try to use outclassed drivers for Zeta in that similar manor to D:D and X:D in order to make the driver more balanced in play

They could have Massive, Accel, and Survive.

That's definitely possible but that could possibly cause sales to go down because people would look at it and realize that you can get a bunch of separate parts in one and buy Spriggan requiem rather than a lot of other beys and although there could be tons of better parts non competitive customers especially young children wouldn't care about competitive play and would prefer what's better. I have also heard that the mode change will be worked by changing the shaft position and if it's made this way we probably Wont get very independently shaped tips

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Dragunix - Nov. 22, 2017

(Nov. 22, 2017  4:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2017  10:02 PM)dt1000 Wrote: They could have Massive, Accel, and Survive.

That's definitely possible but that could possibly cause sales to go down because people would look at it and realize that you can get a bunch of separate parts in one and buy Spriggan requiem rather than a lot of other beys and although there could be tons of better parts non competitive customers especially young children wouldn't care about competitive play. I have also heard that the mode change will be worked by changing the shaft position and if it's made this way we probably Wong get very independently shaped tips
Changing the shaft position? Like Trans' gimmick?

(Nov. 22, 2017  4:54 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2017  4:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote: That's definitely possible but that could possibly cause sales to go down because people would look at it and realize that you can get a bunch of separate parts in one and buy Spriggan requiem rather than a lot of other beys and although there could be tons of better parts non competitive customers especially young children wouldn't care about competitive play. I have also heard that the mode change will be worked by changing the shaft position and if it's made this way we probably Wong get very independently shaped tips
Changing the shaft position? Like Trans' gimmick?
Yep exactly like that

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Sıon - Nov. 22, 2017

Imo, I feel we will get: accel, massive, and survive.

Accel is decent for stalling, but not as good as it used to be.it would be interesting if they used a different material, but you also need to remember that the weight of each tip needs to be roughly equal to each other to prevent the entire thing from being unbalanced.

Massive is trash, even back then. It is relatively stable in the stadium, but it's stamina really isn't preferable, in fact rather mediocre for what it is. Nothing else really needs to be said.

A Small survive is decent in my opinion. It's basically SD. Of course we have drivers like Revolve, Bearing, and even Gyro to an extent that pretty much out class survive. However, it really doesn't have all the tipping problems sharp tips from MFB used to have, so i find it acceptable if it's the only thing you have (survive is still better than edge or stamina mode Trans, and arguably better than planet or weight due to the scraping problems of the tips aforementioned.)

I feel this may find use on beyblades that seem to be more well rounded in shape (imo, the best combo I could think of where Zt could be useful is in Nightmare Longinus Bump Zeta, because you could change your tip if one doesn't work. The catch is is that they are all probably low tier tips.) The thing though, is that many parts that were considered obsolete in mfb have analogues in burst that are competitive, so take this post with a grain of salt.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - Jinbee - Nov. 22, 2017

(Nov. 22, 2017  6:17 AM)Sıon Wrote: I feel this may find use on beyblades that seem to be more well rounded in shape (imo, the best combo I could think of where Zt could be useful is in Nightmare Longinus Bump Zeta, because you could change your tip if one doesn't work. The catch is is that they are all probably low tier tips.) The thing though, is that many parts that were considered obsolete in mfb have analogues in burst that are competitive, so take this post with a grain of salt.

The difference being that if it were to be those tips then it would almost immediately be an outclassed driver, because Accel, Massive and Survive are already established tips which we know how they perform in Burst, it's not like if it's a new tip for Burst that was outclassed in MFB, it's just three existing tips all in one.

That is, if this does come with those three tips.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - FIREFIRE CPB - Nov. 22, 2017

I can imagine this could have Accel and Massive. But I think they won't use Survive or any other smaller tip as it can't take full advantage of that Rubber on layer. I imagine tip would be like free spinning sharp (MFB like) which is flush with base making it like EWD

(Nov. 22, 2017  10:34 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I can imagine this could have Accel and Massive. But I think they won't use Survive or any other smaller tip as  it can't take full advantage of that Rubber on layer. I imagine tip would be like free spinning sharp (MFB like) which is flush with base making it like EWD

Considering they've used a very sharp tip such as FConfused for LLD, or a tip that's not too wide like Nothing, they may still use a smaller tip, or maybe the largest sharp possible. I think TT thinks that as long as the layer has rubber to spin steal, almost any stamina tip would work.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - FIREFIRE CPB - Nov. 22, 2017

(Nov. 22, 2017  10:49 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2017  10:34 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I can imagine this could have Accel and Massive. But I think they won't use Survive or any other smaller tip as  it can't take full advantage of that Rubber on layer. I imagine tip would be like free spinning sharp (MFB like) which is flush with base making it like EWD

Considering they've used a very sharp tip such as FConfused for LLD, or a tip that's not too wide like Nothing, they may still use a smaller tip, or maybe the largest sharp possible. I think TT thinks that as long as the layer has rubber to spin steal, almost any stamina tip would work.

they still recommended Atomic for dF and used Atomic for aB so it kinda shows they learned since MFB. BTW I'm pretty sure that S tip of FS was to deal with attacker and KO stamina/Defence while in HF mode

(Nov. 22, 2017  10:53 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2017  10:49 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Considering they've used a very sharp tip such as FConfused for LLD, or a tip that's not too wide like Nothing, they may still use a smaller tip, or maybe the largest sharp possible. I think TT thinks that as long as the layer has rubber to spin steal, almost any stamina tip would work.

they still recommended Atomic for dF and used Atomic for aB so it kinda shows they learned since MFB. BTW I'm pretty sure that S tip of FS was to deal with attacker and KO stamina/Defence while in HF mode

FConfused' sharp mode was definitely built with L-Drago's spin steal in mind. And yeah, while aB does have Atomic, it's because aB is a defense type anyway. They've also recommended a bunch of other random combos with other beyblades. Maybe they were aware with dF and Atomic, though to me it was likely random parts thrown together that coincidentally worked. I think they only added Atomic on dF was because they were both new and released around the same time.

why would Zeta use accel massive and survive, that would be a terrible marketing strategy and i doubt it will happen the new spriggan already has a bunch of cool things but they probably will just make a few similar new tips and have them as somewhat outclassed right at release- also, as mentioned earlier in this thread it will change modes by "deforming the shaft" so we wont get any driver shapes that could be exclusive to a type.

RE: B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt - ptf606 - Nov. 22, 2017

(Nov. 22, 2017  2:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote: why would Zeta use accel massive and survive, that would be a terrible marketing strategy and i doubt it will happen the new spriggan already has a bunch of cool things but they probably will just make a few similar new tips and have them as somewhat outclassed right at release- also, as mentioned earlier in this thread it will change modes by "deforming the shaft" so we wont get any driver shapes that could be exclusive to a type.

I don't think they will tell us what drivers each mode is similar to.

(Nov. 22, 2017  8:28 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2017  2:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote: why would Zeta use accel massive and survive, that would be a terrible marketing strategy and i doubt it will happen the new spriggan already has a bunch of cool things but they probably will just make a few similar new tips and have them as somewhat outclassed right at release- also, as mentioned earlier in this thread it will change modes by "deforming the shaft" so we wont get any driver shapes that could be exclusive to a type.

I don't think they will tell us what drivers each mode is similar to.

i never said they would tell us i just said they were probably gonna make some drivers similar to other not so special drivers we have and ten have them released outclassed to make it fair in play