World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Sychrome Rivaling Flash - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Zero-G/Shogun Steel Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Zero-G-Shogun-Steel-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Sychrome Rivaling Flash (/Thread-Sychrome-Rivaling-Flash)

Sychrome Rivaling Flash - ohninjaplease - May. 31, 2017

What Synchrome Combo rivals the Flash 4D Wheel?

RE: Sychrome Rivaling Flash - MWF - May. 31, 2017

in what aspects? and which mode? you need to give more details for comparison points.

RE: Sychrome Rivaling Flash - ohninjaplease - May. 31, 2017

(May. 31, 2017  6:14 PM)MWF Wrote: in what aspects? and which mode? you need to give more details for comparison points.

Stamina mode. In all aspects, Attack and Stamina. Like if you had a bet with the Stamina Flash set up, which Zero G metal wheel synchrome would you replace it with or switch it out for!

RE: Sychrome Rivaling Flash - Suzaku-X - May. 31, 2017

(May. 31, 2017  6:55 PM)ohninjaplease Wrote:
(May. 31, 2017  6:14 PM)MWF Wrote: in what aspects? and which mode? you need to give more details for comparison points.

Stamina mode. In all aspects, Attack and Stamina. Like if you had a bet with the Stamina Flash set up, which Zero G metal wheel synchrome would you replace it with or switch it out for!

Well, Stamina mode for Flash is actually not so good, but attack for Flash would be replaced by things like Balro Barlo.

RE: Sychrome Rivaling Flash - MWF - May. 31, 2017

well for stamina genbull genbull if paired with the right spin track and performance tip could out spin flash in stamina mode. Attack wise the four points are out played by a fast moving heavy smasher. potentially left spin. say _____ Dragoon (dragoon on top) 90 r2f could potentially ko flash. but this is just in theory.

RE: Sychrome Rivaling Flash - ohninjaplease - Jun. 01, 2017

The build is MF-H ________ 100ES. Which chrome combo will fit this build? (Yes, most think 100 and ES is bad, but I had extreme success with MF-H Flash_____100ES before Beyblade went on hiatus.

RE: Sychrome Rivaling Flash - mj9 - Jun. 01, 2017

(Jun. 01, 2017  7:32 AM)ohninjaplease Wrote: The build is MF-H ________ 100ES. Which chrome combo will fit this build? (Yes, most think 100 and ES is bad, but I had extreme success with MF-H Flash_____100ES before Beyblade went on hiatus.
Genbull Genbull

{MSF{-H}} (Revizer/Genbull/Killerken/Girago) Dragooon

RE: Sychrome Rivaling Flash - FIREFIRE CPB - Jun. 01, 2017

In Stamina mode, Flash is actually pretty bad to be honest. But if you use Attack mode + a Metal Flat tip, you can get pretty good amount of stamina. But Zirago/Balro MF would do something similer (Attacking + High Stamina to OS things it can't KO) and they are safer due to there heavier weight and similer stamina (lower recoil = less stamina loss when a clash happens. Which is problem of flash, hence it get's OSed by RF based Scynchrome and Diablo)

Just for regular stamina, Genbu is best scynchrome and exceed Flash in stamina.

Attack... It's bit hard as Flash still holds title of highest raw smash but Wyvang is pretty close with lower recoil and heavy weight, helping it to KO things Flash strugles with (except Duo which gives problem to Wyvang). Though Pegasis and Balro has pretty good smash as well, except Balro's raw smash is bit less then Pegasis, but it's more well balanced due to it's very low recoil (which can make it hard to KO Duo) and very wide attack range (aka able to KO 230 on low track and able to beat E230 as well) makes it more safe then Pegasis. Though due to it's weight distribution and low recoil, it beats almost all other Attacks too, just strugle to beat Girago and Left Spin.

Defence. Again Genbu, though Reviser is best.

RE: Sychrome Rivaling Flash - loyd87 - Jun. 02, 2017

you can try my MSF-H Genbu Genbu T125MF, really versatile but its main weekness is left spin. in STD I always been place with this combo. I used frequently unorthodoxe combination hah

RE: Sychrome Rivaling Flash - Wombat - Jun. 02, 2017

(Jun. 01, 2017  9:48 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Attack...  It's bit hard as Flash still holds title of highest raw smash but Wyvang is pretty close with lower recoil and heavy weight, helping it to KO things Flash strugles with (except Duo which gives problem to Wyvang). Though Pegasis and Balro has pretty good smash as well, except Balro's raw smash is bit less then Pegasis, but it's more well balanced due to it's very low recoil (which can make it hard to KO Duo) and very wide attack range (aka able to KO 230 on low track and able to beat E230 as well) makes it more safe then Pegasis. Though due to it's weight distribution and low recoil, it beats almost all other Attacks too, just strugle to beat Girago and Left Spin.

Defence. Again Genbu, though Reviser is best.

Actually, in terms of pure Attack power, Wyvang Wyvang is a lot more powerful than Flash. There is nothing that Flash can KO that Wyvang Wyvang can't KO more consistently, not sure where you're getting that Duo thing from. Balro Balro was generally used on more Stamina-oriented setups like TR145/BD145MF (and there was that weird W145WSF combo too, but I don't know if that was ever used) since it had more Stamina than Wyvang, but lower Attack power and lower recoil. Pegasis is still kinda overlooked, I think the common opinion of it is that it hits about as hard as Wyvang, just less consistently. So for a replacement for Flash on RF you would want to use Wyvang Wyvang, while for Flash on MF you would want to use Balro Balro.

For Defense, I think DrPepsidew found that Genbull Genbull had the same amount of Defense as Revizer Revizer, while also having a lot more Stamina as well.

RE: Sychrome Rivaling Flash - FIREFIRE CPB - Jun. 04, 2017

(Jun. 02, 2017  8:02 PM)Wombat Wrote: Actually, in terms of pure Attack power, Wyvang Wyvang is a lot more powerful than Flash. There is nothing that Flash can KO that Wyvang Wyvang can't KO more consistently, not sure where you're getting that Duo thing from.

Wait, wasn't that was a widely known fact Duo gives some trouble to Wyvang? I think [)ragon mentioned it multiple times about Duo giving problem to his Wyvang and Flash doing best. Even from my personal experience, I found troble KOing Wyvang with Death and ended up losing to Alex Mercer's (?) DQ BD145CS by 3-2 vs I won against it consistently unsing Flash and Balro (strangely balro OSed it on RF lol). Though it was Death, but I think DQ is slightly less effective then Duo.

Yes Balro is great on MF, but I found it to be good on RF too. I found it to be easier to control (hence I use it more).

IMO
Wyvang:- Valkyrie
Balro:- Minoboros (less powerful but great at beating other attack and bursting MFB's D2 or E230 (it too works on HF lol)