World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-89 Booster Blast Jinnius.5G.Gr - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-89 Booster Blast Jinnius.5G.Gr (/Thread-Product-B-89-Booster-Blast-Jinnius-5G-Gr)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: B-89 Booster - Ultra - Jul. 08, 2017

(Jul. 08, 2017  11:23 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Blast Genius. Excuse me but WHAT?

That has to be that absolute dumbest name I've heard since 2012 when Takara-tomy allowed there to be a combo called Screw Uranus.

What's wrong with it? I think it sounds cool. Also you do realise that last part probably won't be pronounced the usual way right?

RE: B-89 Booster - Suzaku-X - Jul. 08, 2017

Hear me out. I think this actually might be the Corocoro design contest winner, which would explain the weird name and 2 new parts.

RE: B-89 Booster - SprigganJoseph - Jul. 08, 2017

I don't understand why they have to release glaive again when they could use cross since it's only been released once before. I thought this had to be guardian kerbeus because most rlc beyblades would be released in a booster a couple months later

(Jul. 02, 2017  12:49 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I can tell mG will be a better version of gK, good right spin stamina but has weak teeth, but with it's near perfect round shape, hopefully it'll resist being bursted by dF.

(Jul. 08, 2017  1:09 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: I don't understand why they have to release glaive again when they could use cross since it's only been released once before. I thought this had to be guardian kerbeus because most rlc beyblades would be released in a booster a couple months later

Pretty sure this is the contest beyblade. So that explains Glaive.

RE: B-89 Booster - TrainiacJ - Jul. 08, 2017

(Jul. 08, 2017  1:46 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2017  12:49 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I can tell mG will be a better version of gK, good right spin stamina but has weak teeth, but with it's near perfect round shape, hopefully it'll resist being bursted by dF.

(Jul. 08, 2017  1:09 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: I don't understand why they have to release glaive again when they could use cross since it's only been released once before. I thought this had to be guardian kerbeus because most rlc beyblades would be released in a booster a couple months later

Pretty sure this is the contest beyblade. So that explains Glaive.

CoroCoro design contest winners always get released through CoroCoro though. I find it hard to believe that they'd put it in a booster first without saying anything...

Also, in the image of Blast Genius, the god chip and layer appear to have backwards/stylized Js on them, not Gs. Perhaps the spelling is meant to be Blast Jenius? It looks and sounds like a stupid suggestion, but in the Burst God manga promo thing from a while back, there was a guy presented who had a white suit with a J on it, and this is a white beyblade...

(Jul. 08, 2017  1:55 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  1:46 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Pretty sure this is the contest beyblade. So that explains Glaive.

CoroCoro design contest winners always get released through CoroCoro though. I find it hard to believe that they'd put it in a booster first without saying anything...

Also, in the image of Blast Genius, the god chip and layer appear to have backwards/stylized Js on them, not Gs. Perhaps the spelling is meant to be Blast Jenius? It looks and sounds like a stupid suggestion, but in the Burst God manga promo thing from a while back, there was a guy presented who had a white suit with a J on it, and this is a white beyblade...

That could make sense, and sounds like a more believable name lol. Genius made me think of Albert Einstein. I think this is a genie.

RE: B-89 Booster - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Jul. 08, 2017

[Image: IMG_6916.PNG]
WowwowowoPic from here: https://mobile.twitter.com/uggdracilbey/status/883638843957690368/photo/1

RE: B-89 Booster Blast Genius.5G.Gr - TL14 - Jul. 08, 2017

It exists a Magic The Gathering card called Blast of Genius.

RE: B-89 Booster Blast Genius.5G.Gr - cosmicstriker - Jul. 08, 2017

The name was trademarked in january before the contest was announced, so it can't be the winner.

RE: B-89 Booster - Dracomageat - Jul. 08, 2017

(Jul. 08, 2017  1:57 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  1:55 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: CoroCoro design contest winners always get released through CoroCoro though. I find it hard to believe that they'd put it in a booster first without saying anything...

That could make sense, and sounds like a more believable name lol. Genius made me think of Albert Einstein. I think this is a genie.

So not Genius with an ee but Jinnius with an ih, as in Djinni (the D is silent)? Makes sense to me and could be quite a cool design.

RE: B-89 Booster Blast Genius.5G.Gr - Suzaku-X - Jul. 08, 2017

(Jul. 08, 2017  4:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  1:57 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: That could make sense, and sounds like a more believable name lol. Genius made me think of Albert Einstein. I think this is a genie.

So not Genius with an ee but Jinnius with an ih, as in Djinni (the D is silent)? Makes sense to me and could be quite a cool design.

Ye. That is most likely and sounds almost cool. I believe that is the point of the design. Genius sounds like a floating brain or Einstein lol.

RE: B-89 Booster Blast Genius.5G.Gr - Rebel Blader - Jul. 08, 2017

i think this bey will have albert einstein as a bitbeast.pretty sure its special move will be study hard.

RE: B-89 Booster - Ultra - Jul. 08, 2017

(Jul. 08, 2017  1:55 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  1:46 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Pretty sure this is the contest beyblade. So that explains Glaive.

Pretty sure that's just a stylised G and not a J.

RE: B-89 Booster - TrainiacJ - Jul. 08, 2017

(Jul. 08, 2017  4:45 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  1:55 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: CoroCoro design contest winners always get released through CoroCoro though. I find it hard to believe that they'd put it in a booster first without saying anything...

Pretty sure that's just a stylised G and not a J.

[Image: 8UyoeiA.png]

RE: B-89 Booster Blast Genius.5G.Gr - Howaitonekon - Jul. 08, 2017

(Jul. 08, 2017  4:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: So not Genius with an ee but Jinnius with an ih, as in Djinni (the D is silent)? Makes sense to me and could be quite a cool design.

I also thought about the genie/djinn thing, because to me personally it looks like a genie-themed beyblade. The part right under the god chip looks a lot like the smoky "tail" which comes out of the bottle (+ the clear plastic smoke around the centre), then the golden ornaments which usually appear on their clothing, the red dot between its eyes which is of course a hint to the Arabian origin...
The blue contact points could be waves of magic ('cause... I don't know, magic is just represented through blue waves of whatever it is in some cases, haha).

RE: B-89 Booster Blast Genius.5G.Gr - Dracomageat - Jul. 08, 2017

(Jul. 08, 2017  4:10 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  4:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: So not Genius with an ee but Jinnius with an ih, as in Djinni (the D is silent)? Makes sense to me and could be quite a cool design.

Ye. That is most likely and sounds almost cool. I believe that is the point of the design. Genius sounds like a floating brain or Einstein lol.

Hey hey hey, what's wrong with a mind flayer beast? The floating brain aesthetic would be awesome.

RE: B-89 Booster Blast Genius.5G.Gr - Jinbee - Jul. 08, 2017

I see some black parts sticking out on the right side of it, maybe that's the god gimmick? Though I swear the blue bit around it looks like it wants to be a free spinning layer.

RE: B-89 Booster Blast Genius.5G.Gr - Wyvernator - Jul. 08, 2017

Anyone else think that the shape is kinda similar to the original Neptune layer? The blue colour with the wavy points is quite reminiscent of it.

RE: B-89 Booster Blast Genius.5G.Gr - TL14 - Jul. 08, 2017

(Jul. 08, 2017  5:03 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:

I also thought about the genie/djinn thing, because to me personally it looks like a genie-themed beyblade. The part right under the god chip looks a lot like the smoky "tail" which comes out of the bottle (+ the clear plastic smoke around the centre), then the golden ornaments which usually appear on their clothing, the red dot between its eyes which is of course a hint to the Arabian origin...
The blue contact points could be waves of magic ('cause... I don't know, magic is just represented through blue waves of whatever it is in some cases, haha).

I thought the same thing. Haha. I really hope it's a Djinn or a Genie because then we have 2 Arabian Beys together with Inferno Ifrit. Maybe Jango and the owner of Blast Jinius will be on the Arabian team.

RE: B-89 Booster Blast Genius.5G.Gr - Zakflame110 - Jul. 08, 2017

It seems to be like A, N, D2 (D).
I hope it's bad for stamina and defence

RE: B-89 Booster Blast Genius.5G.Gr - Rebel Blader - Jul. 08, 2017

i think its name might be genie instead of genius

RE: B-89 Booster Blast Genius.5G.Gr - ayggdrasilgy - Jul. 09, 2017

does annyone knows if this bey has god ability

RE: B-89 Booster Blast Genius.5G.Gr - Yblader1 - Jul. 09, 2017

Design reminds me of neptune for some reason. When I saw the pic I was like this must be neptune upgrade lol.

RE: B-89 Booster - Ultra - Jul. 09, 2017

(Jul. 08, 2017  4:49 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  4:45 PM)Ultra Wrote: Pretty sure that's just a stylised G and not a J.

[Image: 8UyoeiA.png]

The one in the centre looks way more like a G than a J to me but you're probably right.

RE: B-89 Booster Blast Genius.5G.Gr - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Jul. 09, 2017

(Jul. 09, 2017  4:50 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: does annyone knows if this bey has god ability

It has one, we just don't know it