World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel (/Thread-Product-B-87-Random-Booster-Vol-7-Maximum-Garuda-8F-Flugel)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - BeyGa - Jun. 30, 2017

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - Dracomageat - Jun. 30, 2017

(Jun. 30, 2017  12:11 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder of you could get it to somewhat fly if you used it with a metal god chip+nothing, without a disk.

Why weigh it down with metal?

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - NEET no Kami - Jun. 30, 2017

(Jun. 30, 2017  12:39 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2017  12:11 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder of you could get it to somewhat fly if you used it with a metal god chip+nothing, without a disk.

Why weigh it down with metal?

might be a a bit too light and not causing nothing to bounce enough.

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - Nocto - Jun. 30, 2017

I'm still curious, despite the size. I mean, Trypio is about 3 cm larger than the largest Attack Rings, and that's not even half that. Incidentally, Garuda seems about the same size as the largest ARs.

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - TrainiacJ - Jun. 30, 2017

Looking closely at the other beys, Draciel and J2 have either Glaive or Flow, A2 has Vortex, and I'm pretty sure Dranzer has Cross.
[Image: ISOgCOc.png]
[Image: Bu2B2tu.png]

Here's a better look at 8-Flow. It looks like it could be used in some right spin attack combos? Idk, it looks too jagged to be used anywhere else and those three major points could work pretty well on Valkyrie or I2.
[Image: Ho9PgDi.png]

Also, the A2 appears to come with Loop.
[Image: XOsa8jh.png]

The fact that they pitted stock Garuda up against Odin Heavy Revolve and it won by outspin is a little worrying. We don't need another stamina god being thrown around...

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - Suzaku-X - Jun. 30, 2017

(Jun. 30, 2017  1:45 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Looking closely at the other beys, Draciel and J2 have either Glaive or Flow, A2 has Vortex, and I'm pretty sure Dranzer has Cross.
[Image: ISOgCOc.png]
[Image: Bu2B2tu.png]

Here's a better look at 8-Flow. It looks like it could be used in some right spin attack combos? Idk, it looks too jagged to be used anywhere else and those three major points could work pretty well on Valkyrie or I2.
[Image: Ho9PgDi.png]

Also, the A2 appears to come with Loop.
[Image: XOsa8jh.png]

The fact that they pitted stock Garuda up against Odin Heavy Revolve and it won by outspin is a little worrying. We don't need another stamina god being thrown around...

I'd hate to see what this thing could do to D2 if it did that to Odin. The teeth sounded mediocre, however, methinks.

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - Dracomageat - Jun. 30, 2017

A stamina god that sucks at defence or, more likely, is easily off balanced by attack types might actually be what the game needs to bring the type circle back into play.

Just imagine Valkyrie's wings getting under Garuda...

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - Rebel Blader - Jun. 30, 2017

(Jun. 30, 2017  2:46 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: A stamina god that sucks at defence or, more likely, is easily off balanced by attack types might actually be what the game needs to bring  the type circle back into play.

i think u mean V2's wings.valkyrie wings would come in to contact with the disk and then it would cause valkyrie to lose clicks.

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - Suzaku-X - Jun. 30, 2017

(Jun. 30, 2017  2:49 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2017  2:46 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: A stamina god that sucks at defence or, more likely, is easily off balanced by attack types might actually be what the game needs to bring  the type circle back into play.

i think u mean V2's wings.valkyrie wings would come in to contact with the disk and then it would cause valkyrie to lose clicks.

Umm, V2's wings don't do as much damage, and V2 has little stamina compared to Valkyrie, so V2 would probably suck against this thing.

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - Rebel Blader - Jun. 30, 2017

(Jun. 30, 2017  2:52 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2017  2:49 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i think u mean V2's wings.valkyrie wings would come in to contact with the disk and then it would cause valkyrie to lose clicks.

Umm, V2's wings don't do as much damage, and V2 has little stamina compared to Valkyrie, so V2 would probably suck against this thing.

what i wanted to say is that the sloped wings on V2 might destabilize it.whereas the non sloped wings of valkyrie would come in contact with the disk. i didnt say V2 would be better at defeating this than V.

I said Valkyrie not as in V1 specifically but as the various incarnations. God Valkyrie should be equally as effective as Victory at knocking this thing over and utterly trashing its stamina.

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - Jinbee - Jun. 30, 2017

The teeth from what I hear sound very weak, I think this should have gK teeth since this is really round. The other selection looks cool and Flow looks really cool, almost like a right spin plastic Nine disk, but why didn't they just use that for dF? I don't get why lS and dF doesn't have the frames, because they're left spins?

Anyway, this is probably my favourite prize beyblade from Burst, more than Y2, G2 Driger, tW and even Q2! However, I hope that battle of OHR vs mG is staged because we really don't need MORE stamina layers, we already got dF and gK to worry about, hopefully it's teeth don't end up being too competent.

(Jun. 30, 2017  3:30 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I said Valkyrie not as in V1 specifically but as the various incarnations. God Valkyrie should be equally as effective as Victory at knocking this thing over and utterly trashing its stamina.

oh i thought u meant V1 specifically.and yea thats true anything with good slopes might make quick work of this.

(Jun. 30, 2017  3:39 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I hope that battle of OHR vs mG is staged because we really don't need MORE stamina layers, we already got dF and gK to worry about, hopefully it's teeth don't end up being too competent.

Actually, I hope it wasn't staged. A powerful stamina type with the same toppling weakness as Trypio would go a long way to righting the meta.

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - Zakflame110 - Jun. 30, 2017

I don't think that's a problem cause of loop cycle
helping stabilize it

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - Sunburnninja - Jun. 30, 2017

The more I see that Anubis, the more I want it.

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - Sıon - Jun. 30, 2017

I'd love to see mGWZ as a combo. Probably would fly everywhere!

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - BurstMaster - Jun. 30, 2017

Did you see odin in that battle. When it hit the stadium floor it was already wobling.

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - Jinbee - Jun. 30, 2017

(Jun. 30, 2017  4:42 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2017  3:39 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I hope that battle of OHR vs mG is staged because we really don't need MORE stamina layers, we already got dF and gK to worry about, hopefully it's teeth don't end up being too competent.

Actually, I hope it wasn't staged. A powerful stamina type with the same toppling weakness as Trypio would go a long way to righting the meta.

We just don't need another powerful stamina type that people will start spamming. I am perfectly fine getting this for collection.

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - BlackMirror - Jul. 01, 2017

I feel like mG should be a Def type because of its round shape- I just feel like it would be better at slipping off attacks than spinning for a long time.

Also, I'm just taking about the layer not the whole bey

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - Suzaku-X - Jul. 01, 2017

(Jul. 01, 2017  12:47 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I feel like mG should be a Def type because of its round shape- I just feel like it would be better at slipping off attacks than spinning for a long time.

Also, I'm just taking about the layer not the whole bey

Well, until you realize that the design gets destabilized incredibly easy, and that the gimmick theoretically REDUCES friction.

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - BlackMirror - Jul. 01, 2017

I was talking about the layer alone

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - Suzaku-X - Jul. 01, 2017

(Jul. 01, 2017  1:05 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I was talking about the layer alone

I was too. The layer has upper force too, so it reduces friction. And considering even custom the blade is very top heavy, that makes destabilization the layer easy, if Trypio is any indication. Trypio was a defense type, but it was hella bad at defense.

RE: B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel - Jinbee - Jul. 01, 2017

(Jul. 01, 2017  1:10 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2017  1:05 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I was  talking about the layer alone

I was too. The layer has upper force too, so it reduces friction. And considering even custom the blade is very top heavy, that makes destabilization the layer easy, if Trypio is any indication. Trypio was a defense type, but it was hella bad at defense.

I doubt the "upper force" will have much effect and if it does, the reduction of stadium grip may give it good burst resistance, that and it's round shape.

(Jul. 01, 2017  1:25 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2017  1:10 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I was too. The layer has upper force too, so it reduces friction. And considering even custom the blade is very top heavy, that makes destabilization the layer easy, if Trypio is any indication. Trypio was a defense type, but it was hella bad at defense.

I doubt the "upper force" will have much effect and if it does, the reduction of stadium grip may give it good burst resistance, that and it's round shape.

Probably, I was speaking hypothetically. He wa saying it should be a defense layer, I just said it'd prolly be bad at defense.