World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! (/Thread-Scavenger-Hunt-2016-HUGE-MFB-lot-golden-Burst-Beys-and-more)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Oi Shinji - Jan. 04, 2017

(Jan. 03, 2017  2:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Cab't you use your old one hah? What is wrong with having an Instagram account?

The thing is that I only like to have one social media account, but it doesn't really matter. I'll just make a new one, lol Joyful_3

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Ninja Blader - Jan. 05, 2017

Would participating in a club format and tournament related stuffs in this format count?

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - ashton pinto - Jan. 05, 2017

Holding my patience ! I can't wait to see the score board. Thanks for your hard work mods

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Kai-V - Jan. 05, 2017

(Jan. 05, 2017  7:49 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Would participating in a club format and tournament related stuffs in this format  count?

Certainly do it if that is the most you can participate in, and we will try to determine if that is still worth four points, or less. 

I have been away for a couple of days, so I have over forty private messages to catch up with hah. I may have an updated scoreboard by tomorrow, perhaps.

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Naru Blader - Jan. 06, 2017

When's the deadline?

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Jan. 06, 2017

(Jan. 06, 2017  5:07 AM)Naru Blader Wrote: When's the deadline?

The hunt ends January 14th

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Naru Blader - Jan. 06, 2017

Thx boiiiii

I have like 14 things to submit but I'm not quite done with one of them. I should have it by Tmrw though. :)

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Kai-V - Jan. 07, 2017

Jimmyjazz39 : 47
Ashton pinto : 39 *perhaps missing some points for article drafts to be approved
Ninja Blader : 30
AaryanBITW : 29
BriskAquarioHD : 22
FIREFIRE : 21
Roux : 18
SUGOI-KONICHEWA : 15
Jksiddh : 12
Alex Mercer : 11
UGottaCetus : 11
SharinganBlader : 10
HarryAlchemist : 8
Maximum Dranzer : 8
Stormscorpio1 : 7
Achi-baba : 7
Top beyblader10 : 7
Chrisnemisis : 7
The Real Libra : 6
Naru Blader : 6
DaJetSnake : 3
Wombat : 2
Pyrus10000 : 1
Shido-Kun : 1

As always, all tournament participation points have not been awarded yet.

Almost just one week left to the contest!

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - FIREFIRE CPB - Jan. 07, 2017

whoa Jimmy is still king. now ashton and vikram are rivaling lol

just asking. are my points for articles are counted?

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - ~Mana~ - Jan. 07, 2017

I expect that most won't have been counted yet, as we've only had three completed drafts so far. I'll be commenting on the current drafts this weekend so we can get them moving and get some accurate scores going.

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - ashton pinto - Jan. 07, 2017

Whoa !! JimmyJazz is really making this Hunt tough Grin 47 points is a long way to go. Thanks for the scoreboard; I just need time to complete searching the answers

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Oi Shinji - Jan. 07, 2017

I did the Twitter task ^^

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Kai-V - Jan. 07, 2017

(Jan. 07, 2017  4:30 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: I did the Twitter task ^^

You need to send me the link to anything you do, since I have too many things keeping me busy to be able to search on my own. You are supposed to make my job easier here, not harder hah.

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Oi Shinji - Jan. 07, 2017

(Jan. 07, 2017  4:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You need to send me the link to anything you do, since I have too many things keeping me busy to be able to search on my own. You are supposed to make my job easier here, not harder hah.

Sure thing!

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Jimmyjazz39 - Jan. 08, 2017

Don't worry @[ashton pinto] I hope to make it even more difficult within this next week. Want to write a ton of drafts to make up for not going to tournaments.

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - ashton pinto - Jan. 08, 2017

(Jan. 08, 2017  3:16 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Don't worry @[ashton pinto] I hope to make it even more difficult within this next week. Want to write a ton of drafts to make up for not going to tournaments.

Haha cool Grin
Drafts might be tough, since we need to know everything including the atmosphere etc. My memory is not so good, so it takes time for me to recall. I cant even think of writing about the events I havent attended since I do not know what they are like as I was not personally present there

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Jimmyjazz39 - Jan. 08, 2017

Imwas talking about part drafts not event drafts

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Dark_Mousy - Jan. 09, 2017

I know im late for this hah. But definitely going to participate.

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Jimmyjazz39 - Jan. 09, 2017

(Jan. 09, 2017  2:34 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I know im late for this hah. But definitely going to participate.

i am guessing you are not going for first prize haha

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Naru Blader - Jan. 11, 2017

Share a Beyblade Wiki article in a relevant context (requires proof such as a screenshot) (1 Point)
http://m.imgur.com/AGiMnsm

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Kai-V - Jan. 11, 2017

(Jan. 11, 2017  3:26 AM)Naru Blader Wrote:
Share a Beyblade Wiki article in a relevant context (requires proof such as a screenshot) (1 Point)
http://m.imgur.com/AGiMnsm

You see, this is a perfect example of a relevant context. Good job hah.

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Naru Blader - Jan. 11, 2017

^_^ Thx!

Can't wait to see what the score board is like now ^_^

RE: Scavenger Hunt 2016: HUGE MFB lot, golden Burst Beys, and more! - Kai-V - Jan. 11, 2017

(Jan. 11, 2017  6:31 PM)Naru Blader Wrote: Can't wait to see what the score board is like now Joyful_3

There are only three days left to the Scavenger Hunt and another update of the scoreboard might not be posted until then, so do your best to accomplish and answer as many things as possible before Sunday!