World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KnightPro - Sep. 12, 2019

(Sep. 12, 2019  2:13 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:10 PM)KnightPro Wrote: So GT isn't the last season?? If so wouldn't it make it the longest-running Beyblade series with 5 seasons

from what I’ve heard GT is the last season of burst and beyblade as a whole is getting a new generation. I believe the info was found by marutti.

Says 'it will move on as a new generation'' so I wouldn't really say it's the last or if it is the last. We'll just have to wait

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TL14 - Sep. 12, 2019

Guys! http://beybladevcrv.com/ just got updated. It now has images of Regalia Genesis (white dragon) and Prime Apocalypse (black dragon). There is also a picture of Knockout Odin Gen and Tact Longinus So!

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - KnightPro - Sep. 12, 2019

All the new beys look so awesome, the 2 dragon beys are electric i think

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - 蒼井バルト - Sep. 12, 2019

I really like the new Longinus colors! :-)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - MGoldZeo - Sep. 12, 2019

(Sep. 12, 2019  2:20 PM)KnightPro Wrote: All the new beys look so awesome, the 2 dragon beys are electric i think

They are in the customise set. We still have no idea about B-154.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - theevilcloud1 - Sep. 12, 2019

Why 12 Expand in Tack Longinus ? We already have the same in Air Knight .

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - g2_ - Sep. 12, 2019

(Sep. 12, 2019  2:34 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:20 PM)KnightPro Wrote: All the new beys look so awesome, the 2 dragon beys are electric i think

They are in the customise set. We still have no idea about B-154.

B-154 is Knockout Odin.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Suzaku-X - Sep. 12, 2019

(Sep. 12, 2019  6:16 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:34 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: They are in the customise set. We still have no idea about B-154.

B-154 is Knockout Odin.

Not confirmed. Don't state something as fact until it is confirmed.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - WayoftheBey - Sep. 12, 2019

cool I'm going to release a vid on it under WayoftheBey

(Sep. 12, 2019  6:18 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  6:16 PM)g2_ Wrote: B-154 is Knockout Odin.

Not confirmed. Don't state something as fact until it is confirmed.
It's the only possibility, don't know about you but I'm using my brain.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BoogietheBlader - Sep. 12, 2019

(Sep. 12, 2019  6:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  6:18 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Not confirmed. Don't state something as fact until it is confirmed.
Well then say that it's a possibility. Otherwise it could be taken as fact.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CrazyAries - Sep. 12, 2019

(Sep. 12, 2019  6:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  6:18 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Not confirmed. Don't state something as fact until it is confirmed.

But you are wrong. We still have no idea what the February bey would be, and that can be Odin.

And B-154 is more likely to be new Dragon or new Valkyrie.

(Sep. 12, 2019  6:32 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  6:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's the only possibility, don't know about you but I'm using my brain.

But you are wrong. We still have no idea what the February bey would be, and that can be Odin.
There is no Bey in February, B-157 is the final boss.

(Sep. 12, 2019  6:33 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  6:32 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: But you are wrong. We still have no idea what the February bey would be, and that can be Odin.
There is no Bey in February, B-157 is the final boss.

I don’t know why there cannot be a new bey after the last boss. L2 and Sr and also the last boss of their series but there were still bey released after that.

(Sep. 12, 2019  6:32 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  6:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's the only possibility, don't know about you but I'm using my brain.

Ace Dragon is too strong, Valkyrie makes sense though, too popular, too weak.

(Sep. 12, 2019  6:35 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  6:33 PM)g2_ Wrote: There is no Bey in February, B-157 is the final boss.

I don’t know why there cannot be a new bey after the last boss. L2 and Sr and also the last boss of their series but there were still bey released after that.
The site didn't mention more releasees.

(Sep. 12, 2019  6:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  6:32 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: But you are wrong. We still have no idea what the February bey would be, and that can be Odin.

Too strong? Are you serious? One of the lightest Bases and with no gimmick at all is too strong?

(Sep. 12, 2019  6:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:

(Sep. 12, 2019  6:35 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don’t know why there cannot be a new bey after the last boss. L2 and Sr and also the last boss of their series but there were still bey released after that.
The site didn't mention more releasees.

They didn’t mention don’t means there would not be. The information on that site are second-hand.

(Sep. 12, 2019  6:37 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  6:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: Ace Dragon is too strong, Valkyrie makes sense though, too popular, too weak.

Too strong? Are you serious? One of the lightest Bases and with no gimmick at all is too strong?
Meant Stock combo, besides that, it has the heaviest driver, heaviest disc and Gold Turbo.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Sep. 12, 2019

(Sep. 12, 2019  6:39 PM)marutti Wrote:
What is this?

(Sep. 12, 2019  6:39 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  6:37 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Too strong? Are you serious? One of the lightest Bases and with no gimmick at all is too strong?
Meant Stock combo, besides that, it has the heaviest driver, heaviest disc and Gold Turbo.

Its stock combo is still one of the worst in GT system.

(Sep. 12, 2019  6:41 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  6:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Meant Stock combo, besides that, it has the heaviest driver, heaviest disc and Gold Turbo.

Its stock combo is still one of the worst in GT system.
The worst is Wizared Fafnir.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Sep. 12, 2019

(Sep. 12, 2019  1:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  12:07 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think this rumor is pushing some boundaries. I don't think Odin would have 幻 because the other Layers in the RLC would have to be in the same weight range as it. That's why Dread Bahamut came with 天 instead.

Well first you gotta know what layers actually come with that RLC set, and how heavy Odin is gonna be.

But the new Odin sounds cool!

True, although the "Knockout" Base does sound fishy and isn't likely going to have enough metal to replace a Weight without being OP.
EDIT: nvm, I started writing this before the CoroCoro leaks came out.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TL14 - Sep. 12, 2019

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Tsukii - Sep. 12, 2019

What is new in those new gen beys? I dont see any new things besides maybe having implanted weights into the layer bases

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - onyx blader - Sep. 12, 2019

(Sep. 12, 2019  7:14 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: What is new in those new gen beys? I dont see any new things besides  maybe having implanted weights into the layer bases

According to some rumours these new beys will have engine drivers