World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BounduAtakku - Jul. 01, 2019

Don't know if this was said before, but the crescent hair kid could own Odin

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ThePheonix - Jul. 01, 2019

(Jun. 29, 2019  3:20 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  10:54 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Not sure where the source is (I saw this in a beyblade group), but I soppose they were taken on WHF. It seems we got a new Odin Bey (not confrined, but there are some details that is very similiar to Obelisk Odin) and a new Beyblade COUPLE (not sure either, but it seems that these two beys has some relations, which might be similar to Apollos and Artemis)
[Image: 65591169_618915148603228_442824576619197...e=5DBD0A04]
[Image: 64881718_618915171936559_889978669251323...e=5D882D88]

During the Pokemon Sun and Moon era, we got Apollos and Artemis. Maybe during the Pokemon Sword And Shield era, we will potentially get a Sword Dragon and a Shield Dragon. That would make sense when you look at the shapes off the two Beys. Smile
That’s a little far fetched, but I does make some sense. It even does look like the two legendary wolves in the new Pokémon Gen 8... Corocoro and TakaraTomy do have some relations with the Pokémon franchise.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 01, 2019

(Jun. 29, 2019  3:20 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  10:54 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Not sure where the source is (I saw this in a beyblade group), but I soppose they were taken on WHF. It seems we got a new Odin Bey (not confrined, but there are some details that is very similiar to Obelisk Odin) and a new Beyblade COUPLE (not sure either, but it seems that these two beys has some relations, which might be similar to Apollos and Artemis)
[Image: 65591169_618915148603228_442824576619197...e=5DBD0A04]
[Image: 64881718_618915171936559_889978669251323...e=5D882D88]

During the Pokemon Sun and Moon era, we got Apollos and Artemis. Maybe during the Pokemon Sword And Shield era, we will potentially get a Sword Dragon and a Shield Dragon. That would make sense when you look at the shapes off the two Beys. Smile

There’s only one problem with this theory. Takara Tomy originally wasn’t going to make αpollos and αrtemis. They were designed by a fan for a drawing contest, and the design got first place.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - TL14 - Jul. 01, 2019

(Jul. 01, 2019  4:52 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  3:20 PM)TL14 Wrote: During the Pokemon Sun and Moon era, we got Apollos and Artemis. Maybe during the Pokemon Sword And Shield era, we will potentially get a Sword Dragon and a Shield Dragon. That would make sense when you look at the shapes off the two Beys. Smile

There’s only one problem with this theory. Takara Tomy originally wasn’t going to make αpollos and αrtemis. They were designed by a fan for a drawing contest, and the design got first place.

I know that Duo Apollos and Duo Artemis were originally designed by TWO fans. The designs were named Union Tiger-Bird and Satan Angel-Dragon by the fans that created them and Takara Tomy renamed them to Apollos and Artemis.

(Jul. 17, 2017  4:08 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: DEviUSbUQAAme0Z.jpg]
(Leaked photos of Tiger-bird and Angel-dragon's combined form)

The long-awaited winner of the God Bey Design Contest. Planned to be released in Fall 2017.

UPDATE:

(Nov. 06, 2017  12:18 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: this is the winning drawing:
[Image: 23231264_918492208303158_212220757829169...e=5A645FD7]

(Jan. 12, 2018  4:17 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: DTSYimoU8AUFHj3.jpg]
[Image: DTS9gXLUQAAkiTc.jpg]
[Image: DTS9gXIVMAA5DZi.jpg]

Originally Named: Union Tiger-bird/Satan Angel-dragon
New Name: Duo αeclipse

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ReekoBlader - Jul. 01, 2019

Wow I had no idea that that bey was a fan-made bey, turned reality.

Do they still have these contests? If so then maybe those pics of Odin and those other 2 are the results...?

(I apparently have no clue... jus speculation..)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Rouzuke - Jul. 02, 2019

(Jul. 01, 2019  12:40 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2019  3:20 PM)TL14 Wrote: During the Pokemon Sun and Moon era, we got Apollos and Artemis. Maybe during the Pokemon Sword And Shield era, we will potentially get a Sword Dragon and a Shield Dragon. That would make sense when you look at the shapes off the two Beys. Smile
That’s a little far fetched, but I does make some sense. It even does look like the two legendary wolves in the new Pokémon Gen 8... Corocoro and TakaraTomy do have some relations with the Pokémon franchise.

If Eclipse is going to have a GT release, it would be fantastic to know how they'll incorporate the GT System with the Bases also splitting. 

Odin getting an evolution into GT System might be cool too, at least we get more and more Attack types now unlike before. I'm just concerned that with the limitation of the GT Chips, the teeth variation will also just revolve around the same exact teeth sets (tho we haven't exactly gotten a right spin Stamina GT Chip right? correct me if I'm wrong)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 02, 2019

(Jul. 02, 2019  1:14 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2019  12:40 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: That’s a little far fetched, but I does make some sense. It even does look like the two legendary wolves in the new Pokémon Gen 8... Corocoro and TakaraTomy do have some relations with the Pokémon franchise.

If Eclipse is going to have a GT release, it would be fantastic to know how they'll incorporate the GT System with the Bases also splitting. 

Odin getting an evolution into GT System might be cool too, at least we get more and more Attack types now unlike before. I'm just concerned that with the limitation of the GT Chips, the teeth variation will also just revolve around the same exact teeth sets (tho we haven't exactly gotten a right spin Stamina GT Chip right? correct me if I'm wrong)

Takara Tomy doesn’t classify the Chips by Type for some reason. Technically, there have been no Chips that were made specifically for Stamina combos, unless you count Dragon and Fafnir being opposites.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Rouzuke - Jul. 02, 2019

(Jul. 02, 2019  3:32 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  1:14 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: If Eclipse is going to have a GT release, it would be fantastic to know how they'll incorporate the GT System with the Bases also splitting. 

Takara Tomy doesn’t classify the Chips by Type for some reason. Technically, there have been no Chips that were made specifically for Stamina combos, unless you count Dragon and Fafnir being opposites.

Makes sense tho, since they labelled Cosmo Valkyrie as Stamina, which either means they rely on the Driver type and/or the Base type to categorize the full combo, not the GT Chip. Going with that logic, Wizard Longinus is still going to be a Stamina Layer even though its teeth set is for attacks, Slash Ashura still considered as an Attack Layer despite having weak Defense teeth, etc.

I guess I just kept on categorizing the GT Chips according to the original Types they were put in based on their stock combos. But most of the time, right spin Balance type Layers tend to either be used in full Attack or hybrid Stamina/Defense, from the combos I've been seeing.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 02, 2019

(Jul. 02, 2019  3:40 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  3:32 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Takara Tomy doesn’t classify the Chips by Type for some reason. Technically, there have been no Chips that were made specifically for Stamina combos, unless you count Dragon and Fafnir being opposites.

Makes sense tho, since they labelled Cosmo Valkyrie as Stamina, which either means they rely on the Driver type and/or the Base type to categorize the full combo, not the GT Chip. Going with that logic, Wizard Longinus is still going to be a Stamina Layer even though its teeth set is for attacks, Slash Ashura still considered as an Attack Layer despite having weak Defense teeth, etc.

I guess I just kept on categorizing the GT Chips according to the original Types they were put in based on their stock combos. But most of the time, right spin Balance type Layers tend to either be used in full Attack or hybrid Stamina/Defense, from the combos I've been seeing.

The overall type of just the layer would depend on just the Base’s type because it has the contact points. For example, if you changed aH’s teeth to two massive teeth, it would still be a Stamina Type because of the shape and weight distribution. For the overall combo, it depends on how the Layer and Driver act when used together, like how people say a defensive Layer on Destroy is Mobile Defense. Not completely Attack, not completely Defense. Plus, the Chip’s teeth all seem to withstand about the same amount of hits so that none of the Chips are left behind, so a Stamina Chip wouldn’t really be based on what Stamina Types have had in the past.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Jul. 04, 2019

August release will recover lock during battle
https://imgur.com/gallery/Sgvxu3H

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 04, 2019

(Jul. 04, 2019  7:48 PM)marutti Wrote: August release will recover lock during battle

That looks like a mix between Unicorn and Hazard Kerbeus! Did this sheet come with Diabolos?

It also seems to have a new Weight with 7 hexagons (including the middle one) because of the six dots on the middle piece and because it doesn’t have the claw or tooth from the 閃 Weight

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Requim - Jul. 04, 2019

(Jul. 04, 2019  7:52 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2019  7:48 PM)marutti Wrote: August release will recover lock during battle

That looks like a mix between Unicorn and Hazard Kerbeus! Did this sheet come with Diabolos?

It also seems to have a new Weight with 7 hexagons (including the middle one) because of the six dots on the middle piece and because it doesn’t have the claw or tooth from the 閃 Weight
Just Looking at the color scheme that’s definitely Crescent hairs bey It look great and goes with him so much

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - kimeru - Jul. 04, 2019

What if its a new fenrir?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Requim - Jul. 05, 2019

(Jul. 04, 2019  11:38 PM)kimeru Wrote: What if its a new fenrir?

I can kind of see that Part of it we can see being a wolfs head

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Rouzuke - Jul. 05, 2019

One thing's for sure, this will have Sen Weight as a stock Stamina Layer component, so this "lock-recovering" Beyblade is supposed to be weak still against Attack. But when you think about it, all left-spin Beys can recover lock even from just 1 click prior to Bursting as long as the opponent has a faster spin constantly hitting it hard

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - ThePheonix - Jul. 05, 2019

Can somebody resend the original drawing by the person who made the drawing? On Grey Bey’s post, the image is not working anymore...

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 05, 2019

We already have Fafnir as the F GT Chip, so that’s unlikely although TT could make an exception since they can’t fit on the same Bases.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - kimeru - Jul. 05, 2019

(Jul. 05, 2019  5:20 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

We already have Fafnir as the F GT Chip, so that’s unlikely although TT could make an exception since they can’t fit on the same Bases.

don't we have diabolos and dragon?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - God Dragruler - Jul. 05, 2019

we do but dragon and diabolos seems to be  a special case which might not happen again . although it's not a given tt might do it again we'll just have to wait to see if we get another repeat

(Jul. 05, 2019  5:43 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: we do but dragon and diabolos seems to be q special case which might not happen again . although it's not a given tt might do it again we'll just have to wait to see if we get another repeat

well thanks I don't wanna turn this into a debate I just took a fun guess looking at the shape and the head on the bey.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 05, 2019

(Jul. 05, 2019  5:33 PM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2019  5:20 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: We already have Fafnir as the F GT Chip, so that’s unlikely although TT could make an exception since they can’t fit on the same Bases.

don't we have diabolos and dragon?

The difference is that Diabolos isn’t compatible with a Weight, so the full combo would be different because of not having the Weight included in Diabolos’s combo.

can somebody do a side by side of this bey and fenrir? I did but I don't know how to post things like that and the beys look pretty identical side by side.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - HakaishinLDrago - Jul. 06, 2019

looks more like a bird head to me

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CheetoBlader - Jul. 06, 2019

Me: I think TT is on the WBO sometimes!
TT: Dang it! Now we have to change some names!
New Odin: They changed my name from Odin to Odil!
Everyone: *Facepalms*

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - #Fafnir - Jul. 06, 2019

(Jul. 06, 2019  2:51 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Me: I think TT is on the WBO sometimes!
TT: Dang it! Now we have to change some names!
New Odin: They changed my name from Odin to Odil!
Everyone: *Facepalms*

XD. I wonder what TT's usernames are.