World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - JavariTheChamp - Aug. 15, 2018

I don’t think it’s hunter prime because we would’ve know about it already just like extreme prime, and I think if it was hunter prime it would have the golden screw

I mean golden spring

Nvm it is hunter prime, there’s a gold spring

Anyone Got any more rumors For Cz-1 2 or 3

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Ranch+Kerbeus - Aug. 19, 2018

Since there’s been a drought of solid information as of late, this thread’s discussion has been dry and somewhat meaningless. I don’t know how much discussion I can spark, but I am at least aiming to get this thread back on the rails, even if it is only for a while.

In this post I will attempt to corral all that we know about upcoming releases from September to December, popular speculations, as well as speculations from myself and my younger brother.

Please correct me if there is incorrect information or information that I missed.

——————————————————————————

September

Geist Fafnir: Geist Fafnir, previously known as Turn-F2, is Semptember’s sole release. It is a Stamina type and will release as a starter set and will likely be packaged in the same way as Revive Phoenix and Buster Xcalibur: in the large, rectangular packaging as opposed to the cylindrical packaging that Z Achilles and Winninng Valkyrie came in. The shadowy picture on the Beyblade product sheet let’s us see that its outside is slightly more aggressive-looking than the original Drain Fafnir, with the three wings portruding out a little bit more. Through multiple credible sources, we’ve seen the entirety of Geist Fafnir’s Energy Layer. The part in the middle appears to be red and circular and surrounded by what appears to be two claws or mouths. This has also allowed to confirm that Geist Fafnir will spin left, just like Drain Fafnir and it can be assumed that Drain Fafnir will retain rubber in its design. Other credible sources have told ya that Geist Fafnir’s stock combo will be Geist Fafnir, 8’, Ab. This means that all of Geist Fafnir’s parts will supposedly be brand new. We can assume that 8’ will expand upon the idea or the oringal 8 Core Disc, just as 1’ did with 1. Chances are that Ab will be an upgrade to the Nothing Driver. The name of the Driver is unknown, but the most popular speculation is that it will be called “Absorb,” as that name lines up with the gimmick of the Fafnir line. However, we still know very little about these two parts. When the little goblins that develop Beyblade think it’s time for us to know more, they’ll release that information. In a translation of the product sheet by user エダルバイブ, we know that Geist Fafnir may focus less on equalizing spin with its opponent and more on taking it away. I don’t how if or how this would work in real life, but if anyone with knowledge of this kind of physics can either confirm or debunk this, that would be greatly appreciated. エダルバイブ’s whole translation reads:
“Turn F2
Concept: The absorbing ability of Drain Fafnir now evolves to Cho Z!
Characteristics: Absorbing more attack of opponent... No, it aims for the tactics of 'taking away'!”

October

Heavy Balance Type: The heavy Balance type, or the HBT as I will abbreviate it so that I don’t get carpal tunnel, is a purple Beyblade. It will debut in October’s Random Booster 12, as that looks to be the only October product that will could contain a new Beyblade. The middle of this Beyblade is shadowy on the product sheet, but it appears that the top of the inside of the Energy Layer is layered with metal and features what appear to be two scythes on either side. These scythes bring to mind the likes of Spriggan and Deathscyther. As the Cho Z series takes place a few years after the God Layer series, so I speculate that it’s possible that HBT could belong to Daina’s younger brother, Souta and could be some kind of spiritual successor to Deathscyther. I find it likely that HBT has any significant relationship to Spriggan mostly because it doesn’t feature Spriggan’s trademark red color. However, this is all speculation and I just found it strange that there would be so many scythe-themed Energy Layers. Through brightening the shadow in the picture on the product sheet, it can be seen that HBT will be a right spin Energy Layer. We know nothing about what Core Disc and Driver HBT will have, but the red that appears under the purple Energy Layer makes it apparent that HBT will come with a Disc Frame and likely a brand new one, as that is a trend with Random Boosters. The heavy Balance type is often referred to as Dead Hades. I don’t know where the name Dead Hades came from or how it became associated with the heavy Balance type so if somebody could fill me in on that, it would be greatly appreciated. エダルバイブ’s translation suggests that HBT’s gimmick will lie in immense weight. エダルバイブ’s whole translation reads:
“Heavy
Concept: If a defense Bey able to utilize 120% of the weight of Cho Z metal can appear, it will never lose!
Characteristics: A Bey which pushes weight to extreme! The stadium king which can never be knocked down arrives!”

November

According to エダルバイブ’s translation November’s concept is that the “technology of Cho Z metal has now matured.” November’s Beyblades will “create records in all aspects.”

CZ-1: On the product sheet, November and December releases are not shadowed in the middle but are completely silhouetted. It is currently unknown whether or not the color of the silhouettes mean anything, but the silhouettes seem to be some new shapes, which points to this actually being the shape of the Beyblade. The first one, CZ-1 is one of three November silhouettes. It has a blue silhouette and features three sets of three shallow wings; one long, round wing, one medium jagged wing, and one small sharper wing. This gives it some round low-recoil points of contact and some aggressive-looking high-recoil points of contact, which leads me to believe that this is either a Balance type or an Attack type. Many say that this three-winged design is reminiscent of the Valkyrie line, but Valkyrie’s latest designs have featured sharper edges as opposed to CZ-1. To me, CZ-1 shares the closest resemblance to the old Valkyrie from the Beyblade manga. According to エダルバイブ’s translation, CZ-1 aims to possess the new Cho Z “awakening system.” If this is indeed some kind of evolution of a preexisting Beyblade, then I can hardly think of any other than Valkyrie. A few others are plausible, such as Wyvern, but Valkyrie seems to be the one who fits the bill best.
エダルバイブ’s whole translation reads:
“CZ1: Pursuing for Cho Z that can surpass Cho Z! It aims for possessing 'Cho Z awakening system'!”
It is currently unknown what the “Cho Z awakening system will entail. There will be a new starter and a new customize set released in November, which likely means that one of the three November releases CZ-1, CZ-2, and Turn-E will be a starter and the other two will release in the customize set along with two recolors if we go by what was included in the God Customize Set.

CZ-2: If we’re to say that the Cho-Z awakening system evolves Beyblades, I find it hard to put my finger on who CZ-2 is. The closest I can think of is Shelter Regulus, due to the ridges on each side and sharp protrusions that suggest claws or teeth. CZ-2’s silhouette is red and I personally can’t decide on what type I think it may be. According to エダルバイブ’s translation, it was developed at the same time as CZ-1, which to me likely means that CZ-1 and CZ-2 will rival one another in some way. The translation also states that CZ-2 possesses some kind of “unique gimmick.” It is impossible to tell what this gimmick is just by looking at the silhouette. エダルバイブ’s whole translation reads:
“CZ2: It is developed at the same time with CZ1. A unique gimmick has been added to it, becoming all-powerful!”
The word “add” suggests that there was something before CZ-2 and furthers the validity of the theory that the Cho Z awakening system will take already existing Beyblades and essentially make them bigger and better. I should also mention that the “CZ” almost certainly stands for “Cho Z” and more specifically, may refer to the Cho Z awakening system.

Turn-E: Turn-E is the odd one out for November as it is not a “CZ” Beyblade, which I think means that it has not been touched by this mysterious awakening system. The silhouette is green and the shape is strikingly similar to Draciel Shield, an old plastic generation Beyblade that was remade with Burst generation compatibility. While Draciel Shields’s sides weren’t flat, Turn-E is a round-ish shape formed by multiple flat sides interrupted by four shallow evenly spaced spiky protrusions. To me, this suggests that this will be a Defense type. Turn-E shares a naming convention with Turn-F, which turned out to be Cho Z’s Fafnir. If this pattern continues, Turn-E’s name will start with an “E.” The only Burst Beyblade with a name that starts with “E” is the Evil-Eye line, which was left behind in the Dual Layer series. However, I could very well see Exceed Evil-Eye becoming the shape of Turn-E, as Evil-Eye does kind of share that flat blocky exterior with Turn-E, so maybe we could be thrown a big fat curveball and receive a Cho Z Evil-Eye. Unfortunately for all those hardcore Evil-Eye fans out there, I find it much more likely that Turn-E is a brand new Beyblade because Cho Z Evil-Eye would be such a strange choice. Also, Geist Fafnir was Turn-F2, emphasis on the “2.” Turn-E is quite simply “E,” which makes me think that this is a Beyblade we’ve never seen before. What this Beyblade could be is anyone’s guess. Finally, and probably most importantly, according to エダルバイブ’s translation, Turn-E will feature a new material in its design, thus giving it a unique gimmick. Unfortunately, it is impossible to deduce what this new material will be or what kind gimmick it will allow. エダルバイブ’s whole translation reads:
“Turn E: There are breakthroughs which have no royal road. It has a gimmick with a new material.”

December

According to エダルバイブ’s translation December’s concept is that “CZ-1 and CZ-2 seem to be masterpieces, so a new project to defeat them has started now.”

CZ-3: If you dislike how enigmatic and secret November’s Beyblades are kept, you’re going to hate CZ-3, as it’s description, translated by エダルバイブ, simply reads: “If this succeeds, it will be marvellous! But the path is treacherous. Development in process.” It seems like for now, all of our information on this Beyblade  will have to come from its silhouette. At a glance, the silhouette is very simple. It’s red and mostly round but is separated on either side by a rough pattern that leads into a claw or tooth-like pattern that faces sideways as opposed to out. However, upon closer inspection, this is a rather bizarre silhouette, as there is a very thin carp taken out of the top right before a rough section and a tiny thin protrusion on the upper left on the round section. It’s such a bizarre shape that I’ve to to attribute it to a printing error on the product sheet, as I can’t imagine why those would be there. Surely, the tiny protrusion would break off as soon as it collided with another Beyblade. I believe that this is either and error or some weird way of representing something. What I would represent, I have no idea. We’ll definitely have to wait for more information on this one. Additionally, it should be mentioned that this Beyblade somewhat resembles Shelter Regulus with its overall round design interrupted by a rougher section and featuring what is likely to represent claws or teeth. The only thing that bothers me about this is that out of all of the God Layer Beyblade, why make Shelter Regulus a Cho Z Beyblade? It would seem like such a random choice. More information is necessary. Finally, since it’s a December release, this Beyblade will be either a starter or found in a random booster.

Turn-K: Beyblade business ought to be booming around the holiday season with two December releases follwing he three November releases. Turn-K is a blue silhouette that is almost entirely circular and is only interrupted by three evenly spaced very shallow chinks in front of sections where the layer pushes our very slightly. On the inside of the Energy Layer, there are six parallelogram-like holes separated into evenly spaced groups of two. This design screams nothing but “Cho Z Garuda,” but there’s one simple problem. Turn-F turned out to be Geist Fafnir and if Turn-K adheres to the same naming conventions as Turn-K, this cant be Garuda because, obviously, Garuda starts with a “G,” not a “K.” If this naming pattern is consistent then we should take a look at the other two Burst Beyblades that start with “K”: Kerbeus and Kukulcan. Kerbeus has already gotten the Cho Z treatment in the form of Hazard Kerbeus. I doubt that Turn-K is Cho Z Kululcan because even though Kukulcan is somewhat round, its gimmick lay in its moving rugged surfaces that separated the round sections, which are seemingly totally absent in Turn-K’s silhouette. If Turn-K’s name does indeed start with a “K” the only thing it could be besides a brand new Beyblade is a spiritual successor to Garuda that is very similar to it. Chances are, that this is a new Beyblade for the same reason that Turn-E is likely new: there’s no number after the name like Geist Fafnir had. Then again, these silhouettes could be placeholders or some cruel way of faking us out, which would make me, and I’m sure many others, upset. The fact that this Beyblade looks so much like Garuda but supposedly isn’t Garuda scares me in the sense that these silhouettes may be meaningless because why would they make a Beyblade so much like Garuda but also not Garuda? We’ll just have to wait and find out. Another possibility I thought of is that this “K” is what comes before the Beyblade’s actual name. For example, if Crash Ragnaruk wasn’t released yet and his code name was “Turn-C.” エダルバイブ ‘s translation for the information on Turn-K suggests that Turn-K is a Stamina Beyblade. However, HBT’s description seemingly alluded to it being a Defense type, and “Balance” is checked off next to its picture, so this should be taken with a grain of salt. エダルバイブ’s whole translation reads:
“Turn K: The new best form for Stamina Bey has appeared. However it's hard to keep the strength. Research is essential.”
The fact that Turn-K looks such much like Garuda and the fact that “it’s hard to keep the strength” sits funny with me. It reminds me of Garuda’s gimmick that was supposed to decrease friction between its Drier and the stadium, but didn’t really work and drained its stamina instead. Maybe this incarnation of Garuda has a better functioning gimmick that actually decreases friction but still drains stamina as a sort of trade-off, but that’s just my far-flung speculation.

My Extra Speculation

As sort of a sum up of what these mysterious silhouette Beyblades could be, I think that the “CZ” Beyblades are evolutions and the two remaining “Turn” Beyblades will be brand new.

Here’s a list of Beyblades that have had both a Dual Layer and a God Layer evolution.

- Valkyrie*
- Ragnaruk*
- Spriggan
- Kerbeus*
- Deathscyther
- Wyvern
- Longinus*
- Xcalibur*
- Zeus
- Chaos
- Trident

The Beyblades marked with an asterisk have already gotten a Cho Z evolution, which means out of this list that Spriggan, Deathscyther, Wyvern, Zeus, Chaos, and Trident don’t have Cho Z evolutions and if any Beyblades were to get Cho Z evolutions, I believe that these would be first in line. Additionally, I think that Chronos, Satan, and Bahamut are somewhere in the front-running for becoming Cho Z Beyblades since they belonged to important characters. Fafnir, who belonged to an important God Layer character, Free, already got its evolution, but it’s unknown if it is even owned by Free. There are a couple of Beyblades I wanted to talk more about in terms of their chances of getting a Cho Z evolution.

Cho Z Spriggan: In my personal opinion, taking a step back and looking at the whole Burst series from a story standpoint, Shu’s importance as a character is second only to Valt. He’s also been shown in the Cho Z anime several times. I find that a Cho Z Spriggan is very likely.

Cho Z Satan: I believe Sisco fought Valt in the Cho Z anime with Kreis Satan and got destroyed by Winning Valkyrie. I never actually watched that far in Cho Z (I watch it with my brother and we’re on episode 8 or something), so I don’t know if he said something after the battle that implied that he’d come back bigger and better to redeem himself. Can anyone give me a brief description of this battle and whether or not it alludes to Cho Z Satan?

I feel like Deathscyther, Wyvern, Zeus, Chaos, Trident, Chronos, and Bahamut would be more of a toss-up. I feel like the next most likely contenters are Deathscyther and/or Wyvern, but that’s really a whole different rabbit hole.

Is there anything I missed? If so, please tell me! Hyping stuff up is what makes waiting for things exciting!

Bruh, I just wrote a whole essay on Beyblade...

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Sprig - Aug. 19, 2018

4 Things
1: I want to speculate and say what if Shu found Legend Spriggan that he threw away and turned it into a Super Z Spriggan.

2: I find it interesting how the descriptions of the Nov. and Dec. Beyblades seem like something from the Snakepit, however unlikely. Also, it seems like, from the descriptions that these Beys should be powerful, and like Dead Hades? You can’t tell me that won’t be a powerful Bey. So what if there are more extremely powerful Beys and bladers like Phi.

3: I find it really interesting that Fafnir actually seems to resemble Winning Valkyrie in that it’s ‘wings’ protrude just like Valkyrie’s just opposite spin and with rubber.

4: Is anyone as disappointed in Buster Xcalibur as I am?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - エダルバイブ - Aug. 19, 2018

According to the catalog, B-127 is an attack type starter in Nov and B-129 is a balance type starter in Dec

Imgs: https://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21830409635113

https://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21830409652224

Look at the text on the right

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Armor - Aug. 19, 2018

(Aug. 19, 2018  7:04 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:

Excuse me for reposting this whole thing. I believe Trident does not have a Dual layer form, only a single layer and a god version.

I'm not that great at Physics or anything, but this is my speculation. The reason for its Valkyrie look is to have attack power, which would keep the opponent away, preventing it from taking its spin back. Basically, the new Fafnir will spin steal, and then knock the opponent away to keep its spin to itself, just like the greedy dragon that Fafnir is.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Aug. 19, 2018

@[Armor] I've put spoilers on your long quote but please avoid quoting extremely long posts, or put them in spoilers.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Grey Bey - Aug. 19, 2018

(Aug. 19, 2018  9:38 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: According to the catalog, B-127 is an attack type starter in Nov and B-129 is a balance type starter in Dec

Imgs: https://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21830409635113

https://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21830409652224

Look at the text on the right

so,I think that Valkyrie-like beyblade (CZ-1) is the B-127 Attack-type starter,CZ-2 and Turn-E are from the Customize Set,CZ-3 is the B-129 Balance-type starter and Turn-K is the Random Booster (probably B-130)?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Valtryek Aoi - Aug. 20, 2018

This is lining up like last year's releases: just look...

Evolution Layer Beys
B-95 Random Booster Vol 8 Shelter Regulus 5Star Tower (Balance Type) October 21 2017
B-97 Nightmare Luinor Destroy (Attack Type) November 11 2017
B-98 God Customize Set Arc Balkesh 2Bump Atomic
Deep Caynox 4Flow Bearing
November 11 2017
B-100 Spryzen Requiem 0 Zeta (Balance Type) December 28 2017
B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Boom Khalazar 7Under Hunter (Attack Type) December 28 2017

Turbo Layer Beys
B-125 Random Booster Vol 12 Heavy (Balance Type, probably Dead Hades) October 2018
B-127 Attack Type Starter (Probably a New Valtryek, CZ-1) November 2018
B-128 Turbo Customize Set (CZ-2 Balance Type and Turn E Defense Type) November 2018
B-129 Starter Balance Type December 2018
B-130 Random Booster Vol 13 (Possibly an Attack Type Bey)

Pattern:
October 2017/2018 Random Booster featuring a Balance Type Prize Bey Shelter Regulus 5Star Tower/ Dead Hades?
November 2017/2018 Attack Type Starter Nightmare Luinor Destroy/ New Valtryek?
Customize Set First Bey Defense Type Arc Balkesh 2Bump Atomic/ Turn E? CZ-2 is probably a Balance Type
December 2017/2018 Balance Type Starter Spryzen Requiem 0 Zeta/ CZ-3
Random Booster featuring an Attack Type Prize Bey Boom Khalazar 7Under Hunter/ Turn K?

Most people have probably noticed this but I wanted to share my opinions with the community. What do you think? Am I on to something?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - HappyRhino - Aug. 20, 2018

Do you guys think that Betromoth will get an evolution that is in the anime, considering Hashbro is going to realease a betromoth B4 based on what I’ve heard?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeyCrafter - Aug. 20, 2018

(Aug. 20, 2018  2:48 AM)HappyRhino Wrote: Do you guys think that Betromoth will get an evolution that is in the anime, considering Hashbro is going to realease a betromoth B4 based on what I’ve heard?

We have no real clue, Betromoth B4 could be a Hasbro exclusive as will some of the other Beys listed that we have no idea about, but they could also be just recolors of the Dual Layers and the listings could be misleading.

The only way the Beys listed could be in the anime is if TT says they should if they already made them.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BladerGem - Aug. 20, 2018

If there is a Chou-Z evolution to Wyvern, I hope that it could be an upgrade to Tornado/Tempest Wyvern, maybe utilizing bearings for a proper free-spinning layer of armor?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Aug. 20, 2018

(Aug. 20, 2018  4:11 AM)BladerGem Wrote: If there is a Chou-Z evolution to Wyvern, I hope that it could be an upgrade to Tornado/Tempest Wyvern, maybe utilizing bearings for a proper free-spinning layer of armor?

With Bearings on the mechanism, the free spinning part would lag behind I think, as it wouldn't receive as much spin without much friction. Worse if the free spinning part had metal to anchor it down.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - HappyRhino - Aug. 20, 2018

(Aug. 20, 2018  4:19 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  4:11 AM)BladerGem Wrote: If there is a Chou-Z evolution to Wyvern, I hope that it could be an upgrade to Tornado/Tempest Wyvern, maybe utilizing bearings for a proper free-spinning layer of armor?

With Bearings on the mechanism, the free spinning part would lag behind I think, as it wouldn't receive as much spin without much friction. Worse if the free spinning part had metal to anchor it down.

I think it would be awesome if the free spinning ring’s outside was made out of POM! Not sure if it would work the best but it would look, and might preform, pretty nice!

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - geekouts - Aug. 20, 2018

I have an idea for another Longinus Evolution: Hellfire/Hellbite Longinus

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Valtryek Aoi - Aug. 20, 2018

(Aug. 20, 2018  1:21 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: I have an idea for another Longinus Evolution: Hellfire/Hellbite Longinus

We already have Hell Salamander

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Sprig - Aug. 21, 2018

Also I doubt Longinus would get an evolution because it seems like Lui’s story line is pretty much finished.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - 7sukuyomi - Aug. 21, 2018

IM srry for causing a misconception about the thread a few pages ago. Unhappy

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Aug. 21, 2018

Keep in mind that this isn't a thread for new release ideas or guessing them based on nothing, it's to report any trademarked names for future releases and news on them.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Grey Bey - Aug. 21, 2018

speaking of trademarked names...Takara didn't register anything since Dead Hades and Orb Aegis??? that's really weird...

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Aug. 22, 2018

(Aug. 21, 2018  7:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Keep in mind that this isn't a thread for new release ideas or guessing them based on nothing, it's to report any trademarked names for future releases and news on them.

I have a thread for this: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-Tomy-and-Hasbro-Names-Parts-Predictions?pid=1456135#pid1456135

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Ranch+Kerbeus - Aug. 31, 2018

https://youtu.be/59BNM_IEBCE

Pizza time

New imformation galore

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Aug. 31, 2018

(Aug. 31, 2018  7:38 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: https://youtu.be/59BNM_IEBCE

Pizza time

New imformation galore

We already know about all this here.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Frostic Fox - Aug. 31, 2018

To bring over from the Geist Fafnir thread:

(Aug. 31, 2018  9:41 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  9:14 PM)marutti Wrote: These are recomendation Conbo for Duo Eclispe.
And next to 8' there is source where is 8' from and it says Geist Fafnir.8'.Ab.
Orange Driver is Ab but when I find this pic on Korean twitter already someone cut it

Alright, thanks for clearing that up! And good to know!

This is what I can make out:

[Image: 0HC2Wn1.jpg]

It's blurry, but I think it says Z' because there is a gap between the Z and the text following, so I think that may be a little prime up there. (Haven't been following info on Dead Hades, if that's already something known to others.)

Given that this was called "Turn Fafnir", I would've thought it'd have the Turn frame.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Sprig - Aug. 31, 2018

That 8’ disk looks really big. Also where’s our images for Geist Fafnir and Absorb?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Ranch+Kerbeus - Sep. 01, 2018

The slice of the blue Beyblade in the picture with four Beyblades has got to be Turn-E. It matches with the silhouette perfectly. Are there any other Beyblades you guys were able to match with the silhouettes?