World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - YggdrasilWyvern - Aug. 12, 2018

I feel like if they did put 8 on it that it would at least be 8'...

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Destinyblader - Aug. 12, 2018

Hey everyone i have saved abt 30 dollars
Do you think i should pre order it or wait for some reviews
Thanks in advance

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Battleburst - Aug. 12, 2018

(Aug. 12, 2018  5:01 PM)Destinyblader Wrote: Hey everyone i have saved abt 30 dollars
Do you think i should pre order it or wait for some reviews
Thanks in advance
I feel wait for pics of the disk and driver and then order it

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Sprig - Aug. 13, 2018

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Battleburst - Aug. 13, 2018

(Aug. 13, 2018  2:42 PM)Sprig Wrote: [Spoiler]

In episode 20, Shu has a new black and red launcher. I couldn’t tell if it was just right, just left, or dual rotation, but it looked like a right launcher.

There’s hope for a new Spriggan.

Hey bro,the spoiler tag didn’t work

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BlackMirror - Aug. 13, 2018

(Aug. 13, 2018  2:42 PM)Sprig Wrote: [Spoiler]

In episode 20, Shu has a new black and red launcher. I couldn’t tell if it was just right, just left, or dual rotation, but it looked like a right launcher.

There’s hope for a new Spriggan.

Spoiler tag is: 
(spoiler) enter text here(/spoiler) but change parentheses to brackets. Hope this helps for the future.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Grey Bey - Aug. 13, 2018

(Aug. 13, 2018  2:42 PM)Sprig Wrote:

yaaaaaay,I just got a spoiler...and it wasn't even in the anime and manga thread...

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Sprig - Aug. 13, 2018

Oh...sorry, my bad.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Ntruder19 - Aug. 13, 2018

The pre order for Geist Fafnir looks sooooooooo fake to me...

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Suhasini - Aug. 14, 2018

My thought on this spoiler 

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Destinyblader - Aug. 14, 2018

(Aug. 14, 2018  4:49 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
My thought on this spoiler 

Maybe the launcher is LR launcher but a new one
So thats why we r getting 1 LR launchers this sept

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Sprig - Aug. 14, 2018

It seems odd that we are getting a dual launcher in September, when Fafnir is coming out. ( I highly doubt Fafnir will be dual rotation.)

I do think it’d be weird, though, if Shu keeps Requiem because he used it as Red Eye.

Was it that TT said Requiem was the last Spriggan of God/Evolution or that it was the last Spriggan of the series?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Aug. 14, 2018

(Aug. 14, 2018  5:52 PM)Sprig Wrote: It seems odd that we are getting a dual launcher in September, when Fafnir is coming out. ( I highly doubt Fafnir will be dual rotation.)

I do think it’d be weird, though, if Shu keeps Requiem because he used it as Red Eye.

Was it that TT said Requiem was the last Spriggan of God/Evolution or that it was the last Spriggan of the series?

They claimed it was the final Spriggan ever, but I don't believe that nonsense, unless they meant as in it's the final boss. They once claimed Red Eye wasn't Shu, and well... you know.

That said, having a dual spin launcher released won't necessarily mean there will be dual spin beyblade with it, as a dual spin launcher is useful for any beyblade so releasing one is ideal.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Sprig - Aug. 14, 2018

That is true, but them telling us that it’s the last Spriggan ever is still vague, because it’s like when everyone wanted to know who Red Eye was. They mentioned Shu and tried to play some reverse psychology to keep us off the trail. (Though it didn’t really work). Perhaps it’s the same in this instance.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Battleburst - Aug. 15, 2018

(Aug. 14, 2018  6:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  5:52 PM)Sprig Wrote: It seems odd that we are getting a dual launcher in September, when Fafnir is coming out. ( I highly doubt Fafnir will be dual rotation.)

They claimed it was the final Spriggan ever, but I don't believe that nonsense, unless they meant as in it's the final boss. They once claimed Red Eye wasn't Shu, and well... you know.

That said, having a dual spin launcher released won't necessarily mean there will be dual spin beyblade with it, as a dual spin launcher is useful for any beyblade so releasing one is ideal.
You,even houi has a lr launcher but uses only a right spin beyblade,also is it confirmed that the launchers coming in September are dual rotation

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeyCrafter - Aug. 15, 2018

(Aug. 14, 2018  5:23 PM)Destinyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  4:49 PM)Suhasini Wrote: My thought on this spoiler 

Maybe the launcher is LR launcher but a new one
So thats why we r getting 1 LR launchers this sept

It's definitely not a BeyLauncher LR Shu has in that scene, and it most likely means nothing and we're reading too much into it

(Aug. 15, 2018  3:30 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  6:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

The two BeyLaunchers in the two launcher sets are confirmed to be a BeyLauncher and a Beylauncher L

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - brandbrick - Aug. 15, 2018

(Aug. 15, 2018  3:30 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2018  6:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote: They claimed it was the final Spriggan ever, but I don't believe that nonsense, unless they meant as in it's the final boss. They once claimed Red Eye wasn't Shu, and well... you know.

You,even houi has a lr launcher but uses only a right spin beyblade,also is it confirmed that the launchers coming in September are dual rotation

I thought Houi only has a right spin winder?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BeyCrafter - Aug. 15, 2018

(Aug. 15, 2018  3:43 AM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  3:30 AM)Battleburst Wrote: You,even houi has a lr launcher but uses only a right spin beyblade,also is it confirmed that the launchers coming in September are dual rotation

I thought Houi only has a right spin winder?

Houi uses the white and purple Light Launcher LR with the LR Long Winder

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - brandbrick - Aug. 15, 2018

(Aug. 15, 2018  3:53 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  3:43 AM)brandbrick Wrote: I thought Houi only has a right spin winder?

Houi uses the white and purple Light Launcher LR with the LR Long Winder

Really? I’m surprised, I must’ve never noticed there was another hole on his launcher.

get everybody ,tt tt a video on emperor forneus 4g hn’ ,it bursted rp as rp was r2 on bearing

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Adarsh Abhinav - Aug. 15, 2018

(Aug. 15, 2018  9:29 AM)Battleburst Wrote: get everybody ,tt tt a video on emperor forneus 4g hn’ ,it bursted rp as rp was r2 on bearing
That was a unfair Advertisement.

(Aug. 15, 2018  9:30 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2018  9:29 AM)Battleburst Wrote: get everybody ,tt tt a video on emperor forneus 4g hn’ ,it bursted rp as rp was r2 on bearing
That was a unfair Advertisement.

Still bro,I don’t get how they did it

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Suhasini - Aug. 15, 2018

You are right Battleburst. eF burst rP so easily!!
Can't say it was an unfair advertisement but yeah. It was astonishing to see that happening
Hn' looks good.

Also that ef recolour is sooooooooooo sick ,hey also ,we has an ef in hn before in rbv 11 and that was useless,It didn’t burst anything and hn’ has only increased burst resistance .so could anybody test this please with a normal hn.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Sprig - Aug. 15, 2018

Sooooooo...that’s definitely Hunter’ right? Another prime...thing.

I love how it seems like they’re trying to keep Fafnir a secret. Cause sometimes they have previews for the next product review. Not Fafnir tho.

Also has character gotten new launchers without getting new beys? Clearly characters have had new beys and same launchers but I don’t think it’s been the other way around.