World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Upcoming-Release-Rumor-Thread)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey_$avage - Jul. 14, 2018

(Jul. 14, 2018  11:03 PM)The Mighty Tuma Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  9:39 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Hoping that the Bearing for wolborg is better than the dC bearings

It’s possible that it could get gyro. I know that gyro doesn’t use bearings, but it would also be accurate

It's confirmed as WB.8.Br

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - BlazikenFace - Jul. 14, 2018

(Jul. 14, 2018  11:18 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  11:03 PM)The Mighty Tuma Wrote: It’s possible that it could get gyro. I know that gyro doesn’t use bearings, but it would also be accurate

the spring in the bearing driver is going to be gold and looks twice the diameter which is supposed to make it tighter
Bearing prime?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Bey_$avage - Jul. 15, 2018

(Jul. 14, 2018  11:40 PM)BlazikenFace Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  11:18 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: the spring in the bearing driver is going to be gold and looks twice the diameter which is supposed to make it tighter
Bearing prime?

I updated my post because I confused it with Xtreme' dash

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - The Mighty Tuma - Jul. 15, 2018

(Jul. 14, 2018  11:18 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  11:03 PM)The Mighty Tuma Wrote: It’s possible that it could get gyro. I know that gyro doesn’t use bearings, but it would also be accurate

It's confirmed as WB.8.Br

I just saw on the wiki.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Jinbee - Jul. 16, 2018

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gear2144/status/1018808524678152192

Not sure how important it is but could someone translate this for me please?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Suhasini - Jul. 16, 2018

(Jul. 16, 2018  11:57 AM)Jinbee Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/Gear2144/status/1018808524678152192

Umm. All I can get is that the next opponent team is rising in Paris.. And then it says, If it could be the owner of name of some beyblade which I can't get. Rest all is a little confusing to me.. It has used the word killer for the beyblade and the word after that has similar letters to Deathsyther. Just a hunch, is there any news of Daina returning?
Hope this helps!
Edit: Wow.. Google Translate agrees to me till some extent. But yeah, if someone fluent with Japanese could confirm this it would be great!

(Jul. 16, 2018  12:12 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  11:57 AM)Jinbee Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/Gear2144/status/1018808524678152192

Umm. All I can get is that the next opponent team is rising in Paris.. And then it says, If it could be the owner of name of some beyblade which I can't get. Rest all is a little confusing to me.. It has used the word killer for the beyblade and the word after that has similar letters to Deathsyther. Just a hunch, is there any news of Diana returning?
Hope this helps!
Edit: Wow.. Google Translate agrees to me till some extent. But yeah, if someone fluent with Japanese could confirm this it would be great!

So what does this mean? Maybe Daina comes back and challenges Valt like Kurtz or Sisco did, or maybe there's a new Deathscyther.

(Jul. 16, 2018  12:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  12:12 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Umm. All I can get is that the next opponent team is rising in Paris.. And then it says, If it could be the owner of name of some beyblade which I can't get. Rest all is a little confusing to me.. It has used the word killer for the beyblade and the word after that has similar letters to Deathsyther. Just a hunch, is there any news of Diana returning?
Hope this helps!

So what does this mean? Maybe Daina comes back and challenges Valt like Kurtz or Sisco did, or maybe there's a new Deathscyther.
Could be.. Maybe the Heavy entitled beyblade was deathscyther? The colour is similar too. But 
I don't know. Or it could just be a cameo.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Battleburst - Jul. 16, 2018

The episode on the ghost ship may have something to do with this,also feel that as there is no spot for orb aegis in the beys coming till October ,then maybe dead hades could be a part where of the later five coming in November and December ,r Diana could just have a cameo and a battle on the ghost ship.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - marutti - Jul. 16, 2018

(Jul. 16, 2018  12:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  12:12 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Umm. All I can get is that the next opponent team is rising in Paris.. And then it says, If it could be the owner of name of some beyblade which I can't get. Rest all is a little confusing to me.. It has used the word killer for the beyblade and the word after that has similar letters to Deathsyther. Just a hunch, is there any news of Diana returning?
Hope this helps!

He just start to watch Beyblade Burst God and tweeted impression. And he didn't talk about Cho Z.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Battleburst - Jul. 16, 2018

Lol,and we had come up with comeback theories. Actually. I am relieved that the heavy bey now has a higher chance of being dead hades,yes

(Jul. 16, 2018  2:55 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  12:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So what does this mean? Maybe Daina comes back and challenges Valt like Kurtz or Sisco did, or maybe there's a new Deathscyther.

He just start to watch Beyblade Burst God and tweeted impression. And he didn't talk about Cho Z.
Oh okay! Thanks for the clarification marutti!

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 16, 2018

(Jul. 16, 2018  2:55 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  12:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So what does this mean? Maybe Daina comes back and challenges Valt like Kurtz or Sisco did, or maybe there's a new Deathscyther.

Huhhhhhh, well there goes the possibility of a Cho-Z Deathscyther Unhappy

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Frostic Fox - Jul. 16, 2018

That's why you can't just go by any random Japanese person on the internet. They are no different from us, talking about what they're doing and making their own predictions. You have to know they have some intel, whether through history, their job, or if they show they have material that can provide proof.

(Jul. 16, 2018  3:37 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: That's why you can't just go by any random Japanese person on the internet. They are no different from us, talking about what they're doing and making their own predictions. You have to know they have some intel, whether through history, their job, or if they show they have material that can provide proof.

It's really more that I didn't have the proper translation and just assumed that they were claiming something was going to be based on a poor translation, and not knowing that they were guessing. It's not because it was a Japanese person tweeting it, it's just the stuff I used for translation and me taking it without properly trying to figure out what it said.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Frostic Fox - Jul. 16, 2018

(Jul. 16, 2018  5:24 PM)Jinbee Wrote: It's really more that I didn't have the proper translation and just assumed that they were claiming something was going to be based on a poor translation, and not knowing that they were guessing. It's not because it was a Japanese person tweeting it, it's just the stuff I used for translation and me taking it without properly trying to figure out what it said.

You're trying to find out what rumors might be out there, and that's fine. Rumors are just the words that are going around, true or false.

You tried to point out that it might not be an important tweet, so I'm not saying you were passing it off as fact. I'm just used to seeing far more suspicion thrown at such things, and so I guess I put the weight there that wasn't, that's all.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - CitrusNinja3 - Jul. 21, 2018

I have a feeling that Turn K, the bey that looks like Garuda, is actually Kukulcan. With the Ghazem/Kurtz theory still around, maybe TT wanted to clear things up. Also, this might be a good excuse for Kurtz's appearance in the Super Z anime

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Battleburst - Jul. 21, 2018

I would love that

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Sinchan Ghosh - Jul. 21, 2018

Dang .

(Jul. 12, 2018  3:08 PM)Oazsas Wrote: September Release >> codename="TURN F2"

[Image: Dh5xdgaUYAAX5-d.jpg]

October Release >> codename="HEAVY"

[Image: Dh582DQU0AEHSIt.jpg]

November Release >> codename="CZ-1 , CZ-2 , TURN E"

[Image: Dh6lo2jUEAATHYc.jpg]

December Release >> codename="CZ-3 , TURN K"

[Image: Dh6qFBBUYAA554U.jpg:large]

Credit:  https://twitter.com/tototoshe/status/1017375326668709888
                https://twitter.com/tototoshe/status/1017387875564810240
                https://twitter.com/tototoshe/status/1017432707364577280

I feel the turn k bey will have a bit beast which starts with a k(*cough* kukalchan *cough*) and the turn e bey should have a bit beast with the staring letter e as the turn f bey is a fafnir.

Also how do we know that turn k is a stamina type.

If we do can you tell us the types f all the beys in the poster above?

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Suhasini - Jul. 21, 2018

(Jul. 21, 2018  11:14 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I feel the turn k bey will have a bit beast which starts with a k(*cough* kukalchan *cough*) and the turn e bey should have a bit beast with the staring letter e as the turn f bey is a fafnir.

Also how do we know that turn k is a stamina type.

If we do can you tell us the types f all the beys in the poster above?
CZ-1 Attack
CZ-2 Balance 
Turn E- Defense
CZ-3 Balance
Turn K- Attack.
If I guess according to the colours

I have a even stronger feeling that turn -k is kukalchan

Also due to turn-k’s round shape it may have a popping gimmick(like in beat kukalchan)

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Suhasini - Jul. 21, 2018

I don't think it will be Kukulcan. But we gotta wait and see.

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - Adarsh Abhinav - Jul. 21, 2018

(Jul. 21, 2018  12:34 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I don't think it will be Kukulcan. But we gotta wait and see.

Hmm that Shape, BTE we already saw misleading silhouettes so better wait

RE: Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 21, 2018

I'm just kind of waiting for someone to post any upcoming names from @trademarkbot on Twitter (the bot where @[bigdaddyjoe] finds the names). They post a lot of trademarked names a day so searching through them all is really hard xD

For now, I'm gonna wait until we get any names.